Review Surprise Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin, seeing what he was up to, withdrew his cock from her mouth. "Hey, I'm gonna kneel to give you a better angle, OK?"

"OK, Holly, hold still for a sec," Kody said. He squeezed some lube onto his fingertips and rubbed it onto the purple head of his cock. He gave a swipe to put a little on her ass also. "Time to get serious."

"Guys, I don't know... Please... I've never... This is gonna..."

"C'mon, Holly," Mike said from underneath her, "that ass has never been fucked? Never?"

"No, it has not."

"Well, that's gonna change pretty quick," he said. "Give it to her, Kody."

"No, please... don't."

"Open that mouth for me," Martin said putting his left hand on the back of her head.

Kody rubbed his lubed dick against her ass opening. She reached back with her right hand trying to keep him off of her. Mike grabbed her wrist and held it against her side. She used her left hand on Martin's stomach to steady herself. She knew there was no use in protesting further.

"There you go," said Martin. "Work that fucking mouth on my cock. You're about to have three cocks at once."

Kody pressed the head of his cock forward... nothing. Holly's body tensed waiting for her tight virgin ass to be invaded. He pressed forward again and still no go.

"Damn, that's a tight lid you got on that ass," Kody said.

"Give it to her, Kody," said Mike. "Cmon. Fuck that ass."

He pressed again and this time the head popped through.

"Awwwwwwww," she said with Martin's cock in her mouth.

"Mmmmm, now we got it, Mike," Kody said.

He slowly thrust forward and gave her ass about half the length of his big cock.

Despite Martin's hand on her head, she shook her head away and got her mouth off his cock.

"Sssssssss," she said. "Please, no... Geeeeeeeezzzzz."

Mike felt Kody's cock make its way in and he started thrusting his cock. Not fast, not hard, but the fucking had begun.

"OK, now you're gonna get fucked, Holly," Mike said. "Give it to her, Kody. Get your mouth back on Mart's cock. Do it."

Kody grabbed her at the hips and thrust forward again, still about half his cock in her. Holly was leaning over Mike, parallel with his body, her left hand holding her up, she gripped Martin's cock and put her mouth back on his cock.

"There you go, Hol'," Martin said. "All three of us now. Work that mouth."

Mike was feverishly thrusting into her as Kody slowly maneuvered his cock in and out of her ass. He gave her two more small thrusts and then slowly buried his cock, balls deep.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! God damn!" he said. "That is so tight!"

Her body went rigid and she paused bobbing up and down on Martin's cock. "Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

"Alright, fuck us," Mike said. "Do the work. Fuck us all. C'mon, work that ass."

Holly was afraid too much movement was going to split her in half. She felt far more full than she did when Kody first got into her. She slowly rocked backward as she gave Martin's cock a strong suck.

"Rock that ass," Martin said. "All of us. Take it."

She decided that it would probably be best to control what was happening. She moved her ass back and felt both Kody's and Mike's cocks fill her up.

"There you go," said Kody. "All the way. Move that hot bod. Go faster."

She complied and for the next minute she rode them both as she kept Martin's cock busy with her mouth. She could take Mike's cock to the hilt but the angle wasn't the best for getting Kody balls deep into her ass.

Getting impatient, he started thrusting forward to meet her thrusts and managed to get his cock buried.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she let out.

"Keep it up," Martin said. "All of us. Rock that ass. Suck my cock, dammit."

No longer holding back, Kody was all-out thrusting into her, burying his cock with each thrust. She made an involuntary noise at every pounding of her ass.

"Keep moving, Holly," Mike said as he thrust upward. "Rock that hot bod. Fuck us all."

"Damn..." Kody said. "I'm getting close. Martin... you want some of this?"

"Hell yeah!" he said.

He slid off the bed as Kody stepped back and quickly rubbed K-Y on his cock.

"OK," Martin said. "You ready Holly? Tell me what you want."

Hating this, she said, "Your cock. Fuck me."

He grabbed her hair at the back of her head and jerked it. "Tell me where you want it, bitch."

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Not my hair That hurts!!"

He let go and repeated himself.

"In my ass. Fuck my ass."

"Beg me," he said.

"Fuck my ass! Give it to me, Martin!" She wanted to kill him but she knew there was no choice. She waited for his thick cock and she didn't wait long.

Martin spread her ass cheeks and got the tip of cock to her ass opening. He grabbed his cock with his right hand and pushed it in.

"Ohhhhh, damn!" he said.

He thrust forward and buried his cock in an instant.

Holly instinctively moved forward and let out a hiss again.

"Give it to her, Martin," Mike said as he resumed thrusting upward into her. "Give that bitch an ass fucking. Look at me while we fuck you."

She complied and gave him the best look she could while wishing he was dead.

Martin gripped her hips and fucked her ass with his fat cock.

"Rock back on me, Hol'," he said. "Show me how your ass wants it."

Fortunately for Holly, she didn't have to do much. She rocked back to meet his thrusts but she knew he was going to do the bulk of the work. She only hoped that they would cum and be done.

Kody waited a minute and then wanted her again. He tapped Martin and got back into her.

Holly started to wonder how long they would keep this up and decided she would try to help things along.

"Mmmmmmm," she said. "Yeah, just like that. Give it to me."

After a few thrusts into her ass Kody said, "Let's just rapid-fire take turns with her. Take it, Mart."

Martin was happy to oblige and plunged his cock back into her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" she said. "Come on, Mike. Keep it up. Give it to me."

Mike reached around to grab her ass cheeks to get leverage. He increased the intensity of his upward thrusting. Kody and Martin continued taking turns, each with a few thrusts before giving way to the other.

"Alright guys," Mike said. "I'm jealous of you guys. I want a turn on that ass."

"Good idea," Kody said. "I'm close to popping."

Mike slid out from under her and moved to the end of the bed.

"Turn around..." Mike said applying K-Y to his cock. "On your back."

Without letting her think about it, he pinned her legs up and back toward the bed. Holly let out a breath and Mike guided his cock to her ass. He thrust into her and buried his cock all in a single thrust.

"Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Mike! Don't!"

"God damn, Holly," he said. "Your pussy looks so lonely with nothing in it but Christ, does your ass feel good. I may be the last one to the party but damn if your ass ain't gonna get fucked now."

"Give it to her, Mike!" Martin said. "She knows she wants it."

Mike thrust hard, burying his cock into her ass each time. Holly was disgusted at the sound of him slapping against her and his grunting. She wanted this to end in the worst way. Mike wasn't as long as Kody and not as thick as Martin but he was fucking her the hardest. She didn't know how long she could pretend to enjoy it.

"Where's my cock, Holly?" Mike said.

"In my ass."

"You like that? Huh?"

"Mmm hmmm."

He unpinned her legs and she was relieved at not being horribly uncomfortable in addition to being forced to have her ass fucked.

"C'mon, rock those hips. Tell me how you want it."

Her hips obliged and she told him she wanted it fast and hard.

"Oh, I can do that. I'll give it to you any way you want it."

Holly let out regular grunts of discomfort that she was hoping she was disguising as satisfaction.

"OK, let's take turns again," Martin said. "I'm not gonna last much longer. Play with those tits for us."

She put her hands to her tits and mauled them. For the next few minutes each of them took turns at her ass, just a few thrusts at a time.

"Alright, Holly..." Kody said as he fucked her. "You've had a load in your pussy already. Where you want us three?"

"On my chest," she said. "Put it right here."

Martin chuckled as he slammed his cock in her ass -- "Ohhhh!" she said -- "That might be fine for them, but I'm dumping my load right in your tight ass."

Mike stepped up and Martin backed off. "One more time for me," Mike said. "I don't want your slimy jizz all over my cock. You're gonna get me off with that mouth of yours and swallow every drop. Waddaya think of that?"

"Not after being in my ass! No way."

"Oh, don't worry, I'm cleaning it up first," said Mike. "I'm not a complete douchebag."

"You fucking pig," she thought as he pulled out and headed to the bathroom.

"Mmmmmm, now you," she said as Kody stepped between her parted legs. "Give it to me, Kody. Shoot it right here," she said, still mauling her chest.

"You ready for it?" Kody said as he thrust his cock into her ass.

"You bet," Holly said. "Cum on these tits. Right here."

"OK," he said. "Here it comes. It's been a week so you're getting a load."

He climbed up to her chest, his knees straddling her and jerked his cock with his right hand. "Just push them together."

She obliged and the first stream of Kody's cum landed right between them. He let out a moan and directed the next load to her face.

"Oh!" she said, moving her face to the side and bring her hands up to block it.

Kody forcefully told her to stop blocking it. He slid up a little more so he could more easily shoot his load onto her face.

"Yeah!" he said. "There you go! Look at me!"

Another steam landed across her nose and up to her forehead, followed by another one that hit her cheek. A large blob landed on her left eyelid.

"Oh! No!" she said.

"Don't you move," Kody said. He continued jerking his cock and more streams of his jizz kept coming. One landed on her chin and down to her collarbone. Another hit her right cheek and shot up to her hair.

"Ohhhhhh! Not the hair!" Holly said.

"Hahahahah!" Kody laughed. "You just don't know where it's going to go."

When he squeezed off the last one, a thick gob was resting on the bridge of her nose and was sliding down her left cheek to join the other shot he landed. She had three big wads in her hair and a big stream going across her forehead. Her throat also had a big line of cum on it.

"Jesus Christ, Kody," Mike said as he used a wet hand towel on his cock. "What the fuck... OK, Martin, give it to her."

"OK, Holly, where do you want it?" Martin said as he stood jerking his fat cock between her spread legs.

"In my ass," she said dejectedly while wiping cum away from her eyes. "I don't suppose I can get a towel here..."

"When we're done, Holly," Mike said.

"Alright, Holly," Martin said. "Grab my dick and get it in your ass."

She took hold of his cock and guided the head to her ass. She rubbed the head around her ass opening and Martin slid forward, entering her ass. Holly was afraid that he was going to take forever to cum; she just wanted it done.

"Mmmmm, there you go, Martin. Give it to me. Cum in my ass."

She started rubbing her clit with the right index and middle fingers and rhythmically rocked to the motion of Martin fucking her. He was moving very quickly and she could tell by the look on his face that he was about to cum.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... FUUUUUUUUCK!" he cried out.

His body went rigid and he stopped thrusting. He grabbed her hips tight and held her in place. He convulsed and resumed small thrusting of his cock. Holly could feel the slickness in her ass and knew he was cumming inside her. She felt a small measure of relief along with her revulsion at what he was doing to her.

Martin gave a couple of thrusts burying his cock into her and let out another moan. He stepped back, his face red, his cock covered with cum. She could feel dripping from her ass.

"God damn, Holly!" he said.

"You've got one more," Mike said, wasting no time. "Get down here. On your knees. You know the drill."

Holly moved off the bed to the floor and Mike stood in front of her, jerking his cock.

"Don't worry," Mike said. "It's all cleaned up for you. Give me that mouth. It won't take long."

She opened her mouth and his cock slid between her lips.

"Mmmmmm, that's it," he said. "Finish me."

She struggled to keep her eyes open, not wanting to let the cum sting them. She slid her lips back and forth over his rock hard cock, hoping it would be over in short order.

"OK... here it comes," he said. "Don't you spill a drop. Swallow it all down. You got it?"

"Mmm hmmm," she said as she continued moving her mouth on him.

Mike threw his head back and moaned as he shot his cum into her mouth. His hand went to her head to hold it in place as she jerked back and put her hands on his stomach. Her mouth immediately filled halfway with his cum.

"Fuck.... That's it... Take it... Keep your lips closed on it..."

Holly tried to pull off but he clamped his hands on her head and made small thrusts as he shot another load.

When her mouth felt full of his cum, she wanted to spit but knew better. She moved her tongue around and did her best to swallow. Holly was surprised at the lack of any taste. She made a quick gag and kept her mouth on his cock as he continued to thrust and shoot more cum into her mouth.

"Swallow it.... There you go... All of it..."

She swallowed each time he shot another load and his cock continued sliding in and out of her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm... damn... That was nice..."

He stepped back next to Kody and Martin who were using wet hand towels to clean off their cocks. Holly got up and fell back on the bed, relieved it was over.