Revival Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the table sat a small bong and he loaded it easily before handing her the glass. "Here, try this one. Should prove to be... interesting for you," he said with a slight smirk playing on his lips. Sunny looked at him curiously but obliged, taking a long pull from the glass.

--

Sunny had frowned as she watched him set the blunt down on the glass tray after putting it out. But her frowning gaze turned to one of interest as he pulled a medicine bottle from his pocket. As soon as he opened it the aroma of what was packed inside hit her and she broke out into a grin. Her eyes widened a bit as he pulled out a hefty nug and broke a piece of it off to place into the glass bowl. Of all the things in the world she had never seen pink weed before. It was the palest shade of it as well, almost white due to all the sticky crystals the plant had all over it.

Accepting the small bong from his hands she stared at it briefly before taking the first of many long pulls off the strain called Aphrodite, and the immediate sensation she felt as soon as the smoke filled her lungs was powerful. Every nerve ending she had in her body began to tingle, and she suddenly grew wetter between her legs than she had on their bike ride back to her house.

Feeling herself fall backwards as she blew the incredible hit out she felt him shift forward to sort of catch her, one arm looping itself around her shoulders while his other took the bong and set it on the table. In another breath he was kissing her again, his tongue wrestling with hers as he leaned himself over her. Ethan's hands moved to the zipper of her dress, slowly drawing it down while their lips and tongues tangled, until he pulled back enough to peel the fabric from her body.

Piece by piece he undressed her with her subtle help, hips raising so that the dress could be removed, stockings and boots taken off, bra and panties peeled back next, until she was naked on the loveseat next to him. She was then suddenly lifted into his arms bridal style, his strong and hard hands kneading her bare flesh in places as he gripped. Her arms slipped around the back of his neck and shoulders as she was carried to the bed and laid down, and she caught him smirk at something on the other side of her bed when he moved himself above her to kiss her once more.

"So you like em big do you?" he asked, and it took her a moment to remember that one of her toys had been left out on the other nightstand. Her cheeks burned warmly as she blushed, obviously having forgotten all about it and certainly not having been expecting company. She didn't know what to say about it. It wasn't a normal toy by any means. The structure and shape something more canine than human and its size fairly impressive. Not that she could actually take the whole thing. The knot had always proved to be too large and the length of it far longer than her body could allow.

She whimpered and blushed harder when he shifted to reach his taller body over hers to pluck it from the nightstand and look it over. Embarrassment washed over her. Malcolm knew what she liked, and her online partners knew to some degree as well based on the shared stories they often wrote together, but Malcolm had been the only one to know that she knew personally and he had indulged every bit of her sexual appetite before. But as she watched Ethan turn the toy over in his hands she couldn't help but to feel as though he might be judging her for her tastes.

Rather than remark though, he pointing the tip of it against her throat before slowly dragging the somewhat pointed end down her body until he was pressing the tip firmly between her legs. The way it felt traveling down her body made her shiver uncontrollably. Whatever strain he'd shared with her had her body feeling as though it was on fire, her muscles tense and tight with anticipation at what he might proceed to do. His blue eyed gaze fell upon her face and he smiled faintly, sternly telling her to open her legs. Another small whimper later she was complying, and he was nudging the tip into her entrance with deliberate pushes, her breath catching in her throat as she took a sharp intake of air.

"W-wait.. I can't use that one without lube.." she started to say but he quieted her words as he leaned down and stole another kiss. "Trust me when I say I don't think you'll be needing it this time," and to emphasize his point he pushed into her harder until her folds wrapped tightly around the entirety of the bulbous head of it. She cried out a little at that, her back arching as he forced her to stretch around the toy using only her own fluids to ease its passage inside. Damn it felt so good. She missed having someone else to use one of her toys on her. It had been a very long time since she'd had the pleasure of any kind of company like this.

Her legs parted more and she whined a little, hissing and arching again when his mouth finally found her breast and he sucked the hefty nipple into his mouth. Ethan lavished her breasts with his teeth and tongue, sucking and biting and chewing on them both intermittently as he worked the toy in deeper and deeper. His head raised from his attentions to her breasts and he locked his gaze with her once more. "Have you ever taken all of it?" he asked, and she quickly shook her head as she told him that she couldn't. His smile grew a bit wider as he moved to her ear, his warm breath washing over her as he whisper devilishly to her. "You will tonight." came his short reply, and she felt herself clench tightly at the thought of that toy being forced all the way inside of her.

There was no way, she thought to herself, panic rising in her chest as she struggled to tell him again that it wasn't possible. Her words were ignored though as he slowly began to saw the toy in and out of her body, long and deep strokes that she could already feel stabbing against her cervix each time he pushed back in to the start of the knot. God it felt so amazing though, and her thoughts and protests were quickly diminished as she found his mouth once more upon her skin.

Her body writhed in his grip as he moved her hips towards the edge of the bed and worked his way lower until he was kissing and nipping at her stomach. And then he was on his knees before her, her legs pushed wide apart with her bottom hanging halfway off the bed. A long arm tucked under her thigh and reached, groping and kneading a breast before his lips and tongue came in contact with her clit. Her hips bucked upwards as a result and he used the momentum to push the toy further inside than it had ever been before. She cried out hotly as she felt her cervix open and the tip began to nudge inside, her labia straining tightly around the start of the knot as he pushed and didn't relent.

She was sure she was supposed to be feeling an insane amount of pain right now but all she could feel was a building pressure and incredible pleasure as he manipulated her most sensitive spots. His fingers pinched and twisted at the pierced bud on her breast, plucking at it again and again while his tongue swirled and coated her clit and hood piercing with his saliva and her seeping fluids. Then suddenly he tightened his grip on her, squeezing her whole breast in his one hand as the other swiftly drew the toy back out to its tip and he then slammed it forward with as much force as he could muster which appeared to be quite a lot.

The head of the toy immediately penetrated into her womb and her lips stretched tightly around the knot until it was at least half way inside of her. Again he pulled almost all of the way out and then slammed the toy forward once again, not stopping this time until the knot was firmly in place and locked within her entrance. Sunny let out one long moaning cry after another, her legs spreading wider as they shook and trembled and she tried to wrap her mind around how this was even happening right now. With all the intense amount of pleasure she was feeling though she was having trouble wrapping her mind around anything at the moment.

When he'd locked the toy within her he began to move it again, short and small bursts shocking her in waves as she succumbed to what he was doing. His mouth worked suddenly harder and she felt herself clench and erupt, crying out longingly to him as she begged him not to stop. Ethan seemed to have no intention of stopping though, his tongue quickly bringing her oversensitized bundle of nerves back to a building peak, his arm working tirelessly as he began to force the toy back out of her this time only to shove it in hard again. And soon he was repeating that move, her folds gaping each time he pulled the knot free only to force it back inside again and again.

In no time she was literally crying with the intensity of it all, her sex throbbing uncontrollably as she climaxed one after another. It wasn't until his mouth and hand had started dripping with her sweetness that he finally pulled away and completely withdrew the toy. Her hands slipped from their grip on his hair as he pulled himself back up to his feet and quickly began to tear at his clothes. She could hear the soft growls emanating from him the entire time, had felt them against her legs and sex as they rumbled up from his diaphragm. And she relished in how they sounded to her, the primal need that stirred in her loins for the man now standing between her legs.

She hadn't even gotten a good look at his erection she was so hazy from the last experience, only noticing when she felt it that he wasn't much smaller than the toy he'd just used on her save for the knot at it's base. In one swift thrust he was buried to the hilt inside of her, his hands holding her legs with her knees bent over his arms. And then he was leaning over her, grazing her neck with his teeth as he quickly built a steady rhythm in her openings. Sunny latched onto him tightly as he growled more against her skin and she felt his teeth baring down even harder than before.

And all she could do was cling to him tightly as he used her body now to get himself off. The pressure within her began to build again though at the feeling of his warmth as he buried inside. And she let out a small growl of her own suddenly as she lost herself, his gaze snapping up to stare into her eyes as a small smile crept on his features. Her pupils dilated and her irises flexed as he fucked her, something stirring beneath the surface of her as he started to bite into her again.

And when she hit her strongest peak yet she felt him dig as deeply as he could and hold before the warm spread of his fluids began to eagerly coat her insides. As they came he bit her harder and she felt the first shock of pain enter her through it, the pain startlingly wonderful feeling as it mixed with her feelings of bliss and elation. Another growl came from him after the small temporary mark was made and she clearly heard him say 'Mine!' in her ear shortly after.

12