Rewarded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped. Leaving my cock in her and enjoyed the kiss and the feel of her skin against mine. I knew that since it was my second time it was going to take a little extra work to get me off this time. We broke the kiss.

"Sorry for being... bossy. I was just on the edge and knew what would get me there." She said.

"Sorry? That was perfect... you told me just what you needed so I could make you feel good. I didn't have to concentrate on your breathing, or moans, or whatever to figure out what you liked and wanted." I told her.

"Really? Some guys... boys... I guess seem to get mad when I do that. What would make you feel good right now?" She asked.

"If you got on top... if you want?" I answered.

She shook her head and I pulled out and I flopped over on my back. Hanna got up on her knees and smiled at me. Her eyes never left mine and she seemed to move in slow motion. She slowly straddled me sitting on my stomach at first. I reached up and grabbed her ass in my hands which broadened her smile.

After what seemed like minutes but was probably seconds, she leaned forward and slowly inched her pussy backwards towards my dick. She was so wet now I kept sliding past her opening, one time I felt the tip hit her butt hole and her eyebrows shot up and then she giggled. Eventually she reached behind her, took my dick in her hand, lined it up and slid down onto me.

"Oh fuck... God it is just perfect. Everything about you is perfect." I moaned.

She smiled down at me and began to rock up and down on me. I leaned forward and sat up a little and was able to get one of her breasts in my mouth while squeezing her ass tight. I heard her moan while picking up the pace. I could also feel her trying to grind her pussy against to top of pelvis.

We settled into a rhythm again. I was trying to make this last as long as possible even as I felt the first slight stirrings of an orgasm.

"Fuck me... I am going to cum again... Oh fuck... Jesus...." She shouted out.

I sucked hard on her nipple while thrusting up as hard as I could, at the same time I pulled her ass to me.

"Fuck that is it... God Damn you.... Fuck!" She screamed.

Warm liquid leaked onto my groin, and she collapsed down onto my chest wrapping her arms around me. I lightly continued to thrust up and down moving my dick inside just an inch or two loving the feeling of warmness inside her.

"Give me a second to recover and then I am going to fuck you so can cum also." Hanna said into my neck.

I moved my hands up and hugged her against me. I thought I heard a small sigh of contentment as I did that. I then began to feel her hips start to move. She lifted just her head and kissed me gently on the lips. Her pace began to quicken, and she slowly pushed up and put her hands on my shoulders as she began to rock up and down on me.

I could feel the build up of my orgasm and it must have shown in my face because she smiled.

"Like this huh... that feels good? You want me to fuck you like this?"

"Yes... like that."

"Cum for me... I want you to fill me up with your cum. Cum deep in me!"

I slid my hands down to the very top of her thighs as she sat up completely. My thumbs were able to find her clit and I alternated running them over top of it. I drew my knees up under me which changed the angle of how my cock was hitting her insides. Her pace picked up.

"Fuck." We both yelled out.

"Hanna Fuck me..." I called out.

I looked up and watched her boobs moving slightly, her eyes were closed, and her head was flung back, she had smiled when I said her name.

"Oh... fuck Hanna... almost there... you are amazing." I told her.

"Jesus... again? I can't again..." I heard her say.

I actually felt her clit swell just little more against my thumbs...

"Fill me, fuck me, Jesus...." She moaned.

"Fuck... fuck... now... oh fuck now." I cried out as I orgasmed.

I felt her pussy clench at almost the same time. Followed immediately by liquid flooding over my groin.

I had heard her scream out something at the same time I orgasmed but wasn't sure what it was. She collapsed down on top of me and laid there not saying anything. I ran my hand slowly over her back and whispered thank you in her ear. We laid that way for probably ten minutes. I had softened and slipped out of her. I could feel me seeping out.

"I have never... this... I didn't know sex... I didn't know it could feel like this." Hanna whispered in my ear.

"I didn't know it either, sweetie." I responded.

"Sweetie, huh... are you going romantic on me? Pretty sure that kiss right after my second, or I guess really my third orgasm, since you gave me one downstairs was also fairly romantic." She lifted her head up and winked at me.

"Maybe... I saw your smile when I said your name in the throngs of passion... and I think you kissed me then. Maybe it is you that is going romantic." I leaned up and gave her a tender kiss.

"God... Romance and Sport Fucking combined, talk about things being perfect." She laughed.

She rolled off me but quickly snuggled into the crook of my arm draping her arm across me and laying her head on my chest.

"Um... I think... the last time... I might have squirted. I have never done that before. If It wasn't... uh... ejaculate or whatever, and was pee... I am sorry."

"I don't care if what it was... either way it was hot." I responded.

"You really are a pervy old man aren't you." She leaned up and smiled at me then gave me another tender kiss.

"Yes... and you really are a young coed sex pot aren't you." I teased back.

"Well, I wasn't but I am pretty sure I am now, thanks to you. Any interest in maybe a shower together. Just a shower, I don't think I could handle another orgasm tonight. Tomorrow probably but not tonight." Hanna asked me.

"Yes, on a shower and no worries. Pretty sure I am done for the night but if anyone could get one more out of me it is you. I... uh... know it is late to be asking this but... birth control?" I asked.

Hanna's eyes widened. "I thought all you old dudes had vasectomies?"

"What... no... I assumed all coeds were on birth control" I said nervously.

"Yea... it is late to be asking... you covered my cervix in baby batter... but... lucky for you, yes I am on the pill." She laughed. "You should have seen the look on your face."

I climbed out of the bed, and she followed me. We walked into the bathroom, and I turned on the water so it would warm up. I had a large walk-in shower with multiple heads. When we had redone it two years ago, I had pictured Dawn and I spending time in it together. Hanna was going to be the first woman to shower with me in it.

We took a long-time showering, taking turns washing each other, I was surprised that as she washed my dick it started to show a little sign of life. For a second I think we thought maybe there would be a round three. Instead, we held each other and kissed. We also didn't really talk; I was surprised that we had already become comfortable being silent around each other.

When our fingers had pruned, we got out and toweled each other off. I wanted her to stay the night with me but was chicken to ask her. We stepped back out into the bedroom and the room reeked of sex. We looked at each other and laughed.

"If you have something I can wear I will help you change the bedding. I am sure if I take this towel off, I am going to be really cold." She said.

I thought for a minute and went to my dresser and got out one of my old fire department uniform t shirts. When I handed it to her, she smiled, dropped her towel, and pulled it over her head. It fit her like a night dress landing about mid-thigh. I was surprised at the feeling that went through me seeing her in it. I grabbed some gym shorts and a sleeveless t shirt and put those on.

When I came back from the linen closet, she had already stripped all the other bedding off and piled it in the corner along with our towels. We made the bed together and kept catching each other eyes and smiling, somehow this felt more intimate than the sex we had just had.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her.

"No... but my phone is downstairs, I need to run down and get it. Do you need anything from downstairs?" She responded.

"Uh... my phone also." I told her.

Did this mean she was planning on staying the night with me. I hoped so and again wondered why I was too chicken to just tell her that or ask her too. She came back a couple minutes later. I was in the bathroom. I had gotten out a new tooth brush and laid it on the sink for her if she was planning on staying.

"Here you go. I... uh... I also locked the front door." She said handing me my phone.

"Thank you." I responded with a big smile.

My heart leapt when she said she had locked the door. She was planning on staying the night.

"I put a toothbrush out on the sink for you." I told her.

"Thank you. You are so sweet. Can I use the blow dryer in there really quick?" She headed to the bathroom.

I told her sure and I picked up my phone and opened it. I saw there were a half dozen texts on it. I opened them, they were all from Dawn.

'Why was Hanna at the house?' Was the first one.

Fuck I had forgotten about the Ring Door Bell camera. She had sent it probably right after the first time she came over.

'Never mind. Rewound it. Saw you were fixing her tire or something. Sorry'

'She is back, and did she have a liquor bottle in her hand?'

'Pizza huh.'

'Hanna went home and came back? WTF is going on?'

It was ten fifteen now and she sent the last one at ten o'clock.

'She is still there? Are you fucking her?'

Hanna walked out of the bathroom and seeing her in my shirt stirred me up again. I smiled at her and went in to brush my teeth and pee quickly. When I came out, she was leaning against the foot of the bed. I walked over and kissed her, pulling her closer to me.

"I wasn't sure which side of the bed you preferred?" She said as we broke apart.

"Which side do you prefer?" I responded.

"The side you don't want." She smiled at me.

I climbed into the left side of the bed, and she giggled as she got into the right side. We took a minute to get situated.

"I need to tell you something." I said.

"Okay... everything alright?" She asked nervously.

"Yea... I think. Dawn knows you are here. The Ring Door Bell tripped every time you came or in the case of right now didn't trip when you left. I forgot all about it." I explained, trying to keep the concern out of my voice.

"Oh... Well... too late to do anything about it now and it isn't like it was recording us having sex so she is just assuming something. So, fuck it." She kissed me.

"Funny... I had pretty much the same thought." I kissed her.

I reached over and turned the light off and then snuggled in behind her.

"Um... tomorrow... do you think maybe we could spend some time together?" She asked.

"Sure... have something in mind?"

"I was wondering about maybe taking the top and doors off your Jeep and going for a ride." She said but sounded nervous.

"Yea... we could do that. I had planned to convert it to summer mode tomorrow anyways. Maybe we could go someplace and get lunch?" I responded.

"And later... could we maybe... uh... try anal?" She said it very quietly.

"If you want, yes." I said trying not to sound surprised.

Nothing was said for about five or ten minutes, I was almost asleep when Hanna broke the silence.

"Not to scare you or anything but for a second, when we were in the shower, I wished I wasn't on the pill. Hope it is okay to tell you that."

"It is okay to tell me that, because, not to scare you or anything but when you put on my t shirt after the shower, for a second, I wished I would get to see you in that every night when I went to bed." I kissed her on the shoulder.

"Thank you for telling me that. Glad I am not the only one feeling... uh... a little romantic about this." She said quietly.

"You definitely aren't the only one feeling a little romantic about it. Thank you for making what started as miserable day into one of the best days of my life."

Hanna pushed her ass against my groin and moved it a little. My dick began to harden.

"Down boy... tomorrow I am going to show you that I am really into you, would do anything for you and want you to feel pleasure." She giggled.

I just squeezed her a little tighter and we both fell asleep.

,