All Comments on 'Rewarded'

by fireandlace0533

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Frankenstein1962Frankenstein196211 months ago

Nicely done. Loved this story. Five stars. Cheers. Frankie

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn5711 months ago

Your story telling just gets better and better with each offering.

Chapter 2, I hope...

swfb70swfb7011 months ago

wow- as an older guy. I got hard as hell as I thought about the sweet 24 year old that lives 2 houses down

hobie1010hobie101011 months ago
Hope there

Is a next chapter, too many loose ends

APP45TEAPP45TE11 months ago

I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE THE BEST STORIES I'VE READ IN A LONG TIME. IT KEPT INTERESTED ALL THE WAY THRU THE STORY.

bluecatz123bluecatz12311 months ago

This story was fantastic! Please continue with part two!

sfiftysfifty11 months ago

Great story. Would love a sequel!

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoy11 months ago

5*. One of the best female characters I have read here.

JimQ2JimQ211 months ago

Great story. I would love to have heard what happened when Dawn got home from her "business" trip.

SeaReaderSeaReader11 months ago

What everybody else said goes double for me. Smooth writing, good characters, sexy time for an older guy, believable dialog, appropriate uncertainty and tension, and a hot woman to perk up the day. More please, and Thank You for this.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun11 months ago

Really well done! As romantic as it was sensual. Just thought I'd point out, it would read even smoother if look carefully for any missing words before submitting. (Though I know I miss words, too.) And I'd use some contractions, so it'll sound a little more natural, the way people actually speak.

Otherwise, I think you're a very gifted writer, and I'm looking forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Chapter 2 please

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well done. The ecstasy dialogue may have been a bit over cooked but otherwise it is well written. Looking forward to the next chapter(s). There is at least one and maybe two good sequels.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Part II please!!!

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

Thought about asking you for a part 2 (or more) but upon reconsidering, please don't. The two of them are enjoying a great weekend together. Maybe the fit will hit the shan on Monday, maybe not. doesn't matter. He gained the loving of a "coed", she gained the knowledge of what a mature gentleman is like.

Leave it alone.

TechumsahTechumsah11 months ago

I do not ask for a part 2 often but these one would be great with one. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Marine Corps, not Marine Corp. Marine Corps is military; Marine Corp would be a commercial entity, probably having something to do with the ocean, as in shipping or environmental remediation. Oh, and there were a couple of other typos, though they were forgivable. Looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This may be your first submission in this category, but you sure got it right. Some minor editing issues, but a rock solid story. I would very much enjoy hearing more from these two. Easy 5 stars.

Ying69Ying6911 months ago

Loved it. Please finish it with the weekend over and the slapdown of the wife....

Oh and please sue the dirt bag boss of alienation of affection... get him fired. Divorced. And gang banged by homeless men

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please create a part 2 or more

Falcon404Falcon40411 months ago

Lovely, well written, erotic encounter! Loved that you didn't give her huge 40DD breasts and him a 10 inch dick! If you write a part 2 I will gladly read it. Although it makes a great stand alone story as is!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Gave you a 5 star. Please write the 2nd chapter on when your wife gets home & jumps you for cheating on her. Hopefully you end up with a smoking hot 20 year old girlfriend after the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not sure if I will read your stories in other categories, but this was a very good first effort in Mature. Would be happy for Chapter 2 or a different story in this category. I liked that the young woman had something going on between her ears! (brains)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Definitely deserves sequels ... hopefully that is your plan

AmbisinisterAmbisinister11 months ago

I would like to see this story continued

Crusader235Crusader23511 months ago

Holy Hell, well done and very hot. Every mature guys dream girl, and he's got her. Please continue with their story. You didn't say, but is the wives boss a younger stud? Maybe more about her affair is needed. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow, reading two people becoming closer is a real treat, as MC's life SHOULD be falling apart, suddenly, things are a lot better. The age difference is a real problem, but also incredibly hot at the moment....

Thank you for describing her through his eyes, not as a set of measurements, and mostly the same for our MC as well.

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is a well written, super hot and sexy story. Nice pacing with real characters. I love her confidence and that she knows what she wants. Love the moments of vulnerability both characters show. A rare and well deserved 5 from me! Let's hear the rest of the story.

chad132chad13210 months ago

I did really love how this was written. hit all the bells and whistles. Thanks for a great story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

very 'real' an very paced like life can be with someone 'real'.... thanks for the pleasure of reading....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfireandlace0533@fireandlace0533
Long time reader, new author. Prefer longer stories with character background. Hoping to write stories in multiple categories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rewarded Series Info