All Comments on 'Rewarded Ch. 01'

by Murakami

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

cant wait to read the next one

zena99zena99almost 3 years ago

Amazing premise. Great start. Can't wait to see where this goes. 5 Stars!

QueijadaQueijadaalmost 3 years ago

excellent start. very excited to read the next installment!

LotOfReadingLotOfReadingalmost 3 years ago

Nice set up watching for the next chapter. This was a bit short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good premise

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What an awesome setup for almost any type of story you want to create. Of course me being me, I am waiting for the hammer to fall..you get a billion dollars but get arrested for stealing it from a government or some such thing but I have always been a cynic. I would like to find out who or what was released and where it went. I cannot wait to see where you are taking this because it could be anything and anywhere. Excellent job and Thanks for giving me something exciting to look forward to reading.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great, would love to see the next chapter!

MurakamiMurakamialmost 3 years agoAuthor

Apologies for the short chapter. It was supposed to be followed immediately by the second, much longer chapter. There seems to be some background/technical changes happening on the site, as many authors are reporting sudden extreme jumps in approval times for new posts (from a day or 2 to as many as 2 weeks), so we will have to see what is happening with the site.

unclebeardyunclebeardyalmost 3 years ago

I really dislike it when someone posts only the introduction, presumably in hopes of increased stats. Post a functional story segment, not a tease.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Entertaining story so far...

CluelessIdiotCluelessIdiotover 2 years ago

"at the time I was convinced it was going to be 'The Great American Novel', as I am sure most people who write sporadically as a hobby convince themselves."

I didn't come to literotica to get called out :/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMurakami@Murakami
Many of my works are originally published in piecemeal/draft form on CHYOA under the same name. Contributions there are welcome, though only my own work will be published in full chapter format here.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rewarded Series Info