Rewarded Ch. 02

Story Info
Testing things...
10.7k words
4.59
42k
30

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Murakami
Murakami
243 Followers

This work is inspired by "The Reward" by Azil. This story is also posted elsewhere.

------------------------------

This was too much. In hindsight, I should have realized that making a person out of nothing would obviously mean this was possible, but you'll excuse me for being slow on the uptake. It's not like I had prior experience with this kind of thing.

At this point I was thoroughly burned out, so I decided to do what I normally do when I needed a break, and when the weather was nice: get some ice cream. I left my house (Power simply vanished; when I asked it replied that it believed seeing it following me around would bother me, though its voice now sounded like I had in an earpiece, rather than being nebulous) and headed out to the ice cream shop. It occurred to me I could just have had some ice cream appear, but at this point I wanted something normal, and besides I liked the walk. Also I wanted to test out my 'new' wallet.

After grabbing my favorite flavor and paying (with a twenty that definitely had not been in there when I left home; I had emptied the wallet just to prove to myself what was going on), I sat down at a table and just had a look around at the perfectly normal and mostly empty store.

A teenage couple entered the store. She was a beauty, somewhat similar to the image of perfection I had had on my couch, though taller and a lot bustier (my tastes run to petites), dressed neatly in a t-shirt and ripped jeans. Her boyfriend was rather scroungy looking. She appeared to be about 18, he was probably about 21. I idly asked Power to check that (they were very clearly in earshot but took no notice); she replied that the girl had had her 18th birthday 3 weeks ago.

I walked up behind them, as if standing in line. The boyfriend was asking for a root bear float to share; the girl wanted something fruity, while the clerk waited with a bored look for them to decide. I looked her over, appreciating the way her t-shirt clung to her nicely sized boobs, they way her intentionally ripped jean showed off her legs, and was tight on her ass.

"Can I have her?" I idly thought out loud, then with a start realized I was right behind them and braced for a bad reaction. None came, as they merely kept talking about ice cream.

"How would you like her?" Power answered, appearing next to the girl.

I goggled at the possibilities. "What about him?" I asked, now confident they wouldn't react as I talked to an invisible individual next to them. "Isn't there going to be trouble if she just walks home with me?" I added, feeling my way along.

"You can make him forget her. And her forget him," Power replied. I reflected that the girl's mother would probably thank me if I made her forget him. Then I laughed. If I did what I was thinking of, her mother would definitely not be thanking me. Still, I felt a little weird about this. "Am I really contemplating just making someone be my sex toy for a while?" I asked Power quizzically, amused that the girl in question was more concerned with ice cream then my talking about fucking her. I had to consciously say it like the though: 'Sex toy'.

"I can alter her to be as accommodating or not. She can be responsive or mindless, willing or resistant, as you prefer, Power said. "Alternatively, I can simply create a duplicate of her," Power added. "Unlike earlier, this could be fully fleshed out, independently functioning individual, as I would be copying a real person, with a real personality and memories, rather than trying to synthesize one," Power put in, getting better at sensing my hesitation.

"The real thing is always better," I replied conversationally. "But make it so she actually wants it," I added. At that moment, the argument stopped, as the boy turned to the counter and stepped forward. The girl turned and walked over to my side, with him glancing back appreciatively (much as I had been doing just a moment ago) as he gave the clerk his order. Neither seemed concerned about the other as she joined me.

"Hi," she said, giving me a lovely smile and reaching out to shake hands. "My name's Lisa. I just decided I don't like my boyfriend any more. Can I hang out with you?" she said, like it was the most ordinary sentence she had ever uttered. Said boyfriend didn't bat an eye at this, instead grabbing his root bear float.

"Sure," I replied, shaking her hand. Feeling daring, I reached out with my other hand and briefly cupped her breast, then pulled back and looked around. No one so much as glanced my way, including her boyfriend who was looking right at us as he went past with his food, nor did Lisa seem put out. I reached in for a longer feel, drawing a soft moan from her, before I pulled back. "I was just going home. It's just a short walk from here," I continued, beginning to head that way.

"Great," she answered, grabbing my arm and pressing herself against me affectionately. Her ex-boyfriend was continuing to eat his ice cream, without a glance in our direction. "What's your name?" she asked, just a bit flirtatiously, not minding she was pressing herself against a complete stranger.

"I'm Tom," I replied simply.

On the way to my house, the space of a few blocks, Lisa told me about herself as she walked beside me. After a few moments, I realized that I hadn't asked her to do this. Power was still doing some anticipating, but if it kept it a low-key like this I didn't mind. She was a senior at the public high school nearby (not the one my kids went to). The boyfriend was a guy she had met at a party a couple weeks ago.

"I haven't had sex with him yet," she said unprompted, blushing slightly. I was surprised, but remembered that she was just telling me what I wanted to know, and I had done all this planning to fuck around with her, so it made sense. "I'm sure he thought he was going to get me into bed today, but he wouldn't have. I've only had sex with one guy, my old boyfriend, and only a couple times with him. He got real demanding, wanting it all the time, and he wanted me to suck him. I don't like that."

"Yeah, sure that's ok," I replied. "Just forget about it."

"I'm sorry what was I talking about?" she asked looking confused for a second.

"You were telling me about how your old boyfriend was a pain after you slept with him and was too demanding?" I replied, confused.

"No silly," she replied teasingly, lightly punching my arm. "I'm definitely a virgin. I've never even had a boyfriend before! This is all for you," she said seductively gesturing at herself. I looked over at her in surprise and noticed that her clothing had changed slightly; her jeans were looser and no longer ripped, and her shirt had become different (though still about as tight).

"Um power, what just happened?" I asked.

"You told her to forget about it and you were disappointed she wasn't a virgin, so the past changed so she is. Naturally her clothing choices were effected by her different life experiences," Power replied matter of factually.

HOLY SHIT!! I had accidentally changed her past; she really hadn't had any boyfriends, and she now really was a virgin! "Too much anticipation!!" I practically yelled. "Changes like this are exactly what you should ask about first. What if there had been other consequences?"

"I can put things back if you want," Power said hesitantly, looking slightly embarrassed.

I thought for a second. "No, it's fine this time. But please nothing that major without my express intent," I replied, choosing my words carefully. Through all of this Lisa kept walking beside me, uncaring about the discussion, quietly waiting for my attention to return to her.

I thought about how amazing this was. I had apparently changed her past with just an idle thought; she hadn't just forgotten it, it changed so it actually happened differently. I had fondled her in public with no one, including her, caring. As an idle thought, I tried playing with her boob size (and after I got a weird look, making her ignore me staring at her chest) running then from her original c-cups, down to bugbite A cups, then up to ridiculous DDs before returning them to normal. Her shirt didn't change appearance, but just got bigger or smaller, staying just as tight as it had been on her originally, although I noticed her posture shift slightly with the change in weight. She kept walking and talking throughout (though I admit at this point I was only half listening), never noticing or breaking stride.

We got to my house. It's a nice house in a nice subdivision; four bedrooms, about 2500 square feet, all on one level. Brick and red-orange tile roof, as is so popular in Austin. A fair sized yard, though no pool like some in the neighborhood. A standard upper-middle class home. I idly thought I could change it, but decided to keep things tame for now. My family wasn't even home, and I wasn't sure what I wanted to do in regards to them, so I stayed away from anything that might affect them for now.

All the way home, as I played with her body unknowingly (I tried different hair colors, played with her height, changed her ethnicity), I was getting more excited. As we came up to my house, I put her back to her original body. I turned to her to invite her in (just because I was in control didn't mean I had to be rude), but I was momentarily speechless. I was a 50 year old, somewhat overweight manager, and I was about to bring a beautiful 18-year-old into my house to fuck her thanks to my new magic powers.

I stammered a bit, as she looked at me with a patient, somewhat bemused, expression. Then I remembered that I was in control, and gave her my most gallant invitation, knowing she would reply positively no matter what because that was what I wanted (in hindsight, it was totally cringe worthy, but I was new to this). She laughed (it should have been politely based on what I did, but I think she was actually finding it funny; I would learn later to reign in Power's mental adjustments). As we did, I quickly made up a scenario: she would think I was the sexiest and most handsome guy she had ever met, she would not mind the age difference. She had fallen in love at first sight, and she thought I thought of her just as a friend, so she needed to do something to get me interested in her sexually.

As we entered the living room, I said "Lisa, why don't we check the TV, I think the Spurs are playing."

"That's a great idea, Tom," she said, flashing a smile that lit the whole room. I also noticed her arching her back a bit, and stretching, but pretended to ignore it.

I was embarrassed a minute later when I remembered that it wasn't even basketball season (not that I followed sports much). Despite that, and despite it being apparent I was not in any way even trying to find a channel with sports on it, she sat down on the couch, bending first at the waist so I got a great view of her ass and her hanging tits pressing against her shirt, before slowly sitting down. For a girl I had 're-virginized', she still knew how to work her body.

To make things more interesting, I sat in the corner of the couch as far from her as possible, throwing the remote on the coffee table. I had ended up on a documentary about "ancient aliens" (I was later assured this was a coincidence and not Power displaying a sense of humor). "Are you interested in history, Lisa?" I asked, somewhat lamely since this was obviously junk.

"A little bit," she answered, obviously lying, not even looking at what was on, instead giving me a smouldering look.

"I'm fascinated by it," I said, trying to keep the conversation going, but not sure where else to go. I was vaguely worried she night think I took this kind of thing seriously. Then I realized I was basically living proof of something like it.

"One of the things I like about older men is that they're so much more serious than guys my age," she said. I grinned at her, loving this. She moved a bit closer to me and leaned in a bit. Her top was not low-cut, but the leaning plus placing her hands in her lap (which conveniently shoved her boobs together) gave quite the impression of cleavage.

"I'm really glad you invited me here, Tom, so we can get to know each other better."

"You know," I replied, turning away from the TV. "I think that's a good idea, too."

"Do you really?" she asked excitedly, her face lighting up. "You probably think girls my age are stupid and immature, but I think if you get to know me you'll find that's not true," she continued, moving a bit closer, leaning into me so her breasts were pressed lightly into my arm.

"I don't think you're immature at all," I answered gallantly, enjoying the sensation of her on my arm. She subtlety rubbed up and down just a bit.

"Really?" she asked. She placed her hand on top of mine, which was resting on the upper part of my thigh. "I think we could become very special to one another, if we gave ourselves the chance," she said, breathily.

Her dialog was straight out of the romance novels (I think she had mentioned those were her favorite reading material, but I had been too busy morphing her body every which way to pay much attention to that bit). Despite how corny it was, I was enjoying myself watching her perform the part of the besotted teenager for me. Although if this went on too long, I knew I would get bored, so I leaned slightly toward her and we kissed softly, just lips. I didn't want to push things too far too fast; the whole point of getting her instead of just making someone up was for things to be 'real', or at least as real as they could be given I was making her like me.

"Oh, Tom," she sighed as our lips parted and she put her head on my shoulder, "I fell in love with you the minute I saw you. I was hoping you felt that way toward me," she said, breathing hard, her face flushed. I turned her face toward me and kissed her again, and she opened her mouth and allowed me to french kiss her this time. She sighed as she broke away, then turned to kissing my neck and lick at my ears. Her free hand began rubbing my penis through my pants, which was of course rock hard after all of this. She felt up and down, and I am pretty sure I sensed a slight hitch in her breath; I wasn't huge but I wasn't small either, and this would be her first time feeling a dick (with her new history, at least). She took her tongue out of my ear to softly say "Tom, I know you're going to think I'm a slut. I've never done this sort of thing before, but I've never felt this way about anybody. I don't care we just met."

I knew this was all basically made up as a result of Power's changes, but I was still loving this. "I love you too, Lisa," I replied, figuring that was my part in this. I don't think it sounded too sincere, but Power was making sure nothing was going to go wrong, so I doubt she noticed. She sighed deeply and leaned back against the cushions, her breasts high in the air as she spread her legs and arched her back, in a posture that said 'take me' loud and clear.

I leaned forward and kissed her, reaching up and grabbing her breasts with both hands. They were bigger than I had thought from my brief feel before (having told Power to put them back to whatever her original size was after I was done playing around), but firm. I wasn't particularly gentle with her; I'd been thinking about sex since I had seen her in the store, and playing around with her body on the way back had ramped me up even further, so I was pretty horny. I just wanted to fuck without a lot of preliminaries. I felt a little guilty about that; I'm not a terribly selfish lover usually (or at least so my wife tells me), but it she seemed just as eager as I was (of course). She was breathing hard, one hand continuing to massage my cock through my pants with renewed urgency and the other wandering over my body. I felt a brief pang of worry, as I was not in great shape, but dismissed that since it wouldn't matter.

I squeezed her breasts harder, then gripped and jerked hard, ripping her shirt right off her. This should have been difficult, but it tore like tissue paper on a present, just like I wanted it to. She then let go of me for a second and reached up and tore off her own bra, throwing the scarps off to the side, the force of her motions making her boobs bounce enticingly as they came free. This set loose two of the biggest and firmest tits I've ever seen outside of porn; much bigger than my wife's. Turns out the bra was either really tight or minimizing; I'm no expert on bra sizes, but she was at least a high C, maybe D, with very little sag. She had the cutest little nipples, which were hard as rocks. She reached up and rubbed her tits, flicking her nipples and shivering slightly as she did. They looked sensitive.

"I figure most guys really like my boobs, based on how much I catch them staring at my chest," she said in classic understatement. "I really hope you like them too," she added, leaning toward me and pressing them together with her arms in a classical cleavage pose.

"They are awesome," I said somewhat stupidly, and then I proved it by taking them back into my hand, squeezing them gently, then leaning down and clasping my mouth firmly on the right one. I sucked hard and she yelped in delight, shivering uncontrollably with pleasure. Then I switched to the left one, meanwhile letting go with my right and moving down to undo her jeans. She leaned back to let me get at the button and zipper, then lifted her ass to help me pull them down. Before I did, I reached up and ran my fingers across the soaked crotch of her panties, applying light pressure. She squirmed a bit, her hand moving from my dick to her pants, trying to move them down faster. She was in as big a hurry as I was. As soon as her pants were off I pulled back and ran my hands down her long, strong legs, then back up to the crotch of her panties.

"You're ready, aren't you?" I said.

"Totally ready," she answered, and she grabbed my jeans, somehow (blame Power) ripping them straight off me, taking my underwear with them in shreds, leaving my cock to spring out at her, hard and straight. She grabbed it and, shifting portion so fast I could barely track her movement, had it in her mouth in one motion. She sucked hard, though not expertly (my own fault for removing her experience), and played with my balls with one hand, while she fondled my ass with the other. It wasn't the worst blowjob I've ever had (the few I had gotten from my wife were worse, since she doesn't like doing it), but I wasn't interested in blowjobs at the moment. While she went down on me, I pulled my shirt off, tossing it to the side with the rest of the clothing and shredded remnants of clothing. Shirt doffed, I pushed her back firmly off my dick and back onto the couch, spreading her legs open. She opened them wide without resistance, and I looked down at her small, tight pussy. It was framed in a neatly trimmed bush, but I thought for a second I didn't really like that, and instantly it was bare and enticing.

"Fuck me, Tom," she said huskily, running a finger up and down her now bear lower lips. "Come on, fuck me now!"

That was my intention. I got up over her, positioning my cock. She moved her hips up at me, helping me and begging me to enter, and then I thrust forward and I was in. I managed to enter her slowly for the first stroke, remembering that (thanks to me) she was a virgin (again). I didn't want to hurt her, then turned that thought into a command. Her hips rose to meet me eagerly and her legs wrapped around me, clenching around my waist as I slowly sunk into her, feeling only the barest resistance and drawing a long moan from her that gradually became a pleased yelp as I bottomed out. I pulled back out, still maintaining a slow pace, her cunt gripping me hard, eager to hold me in. Then I thrust back in again, a bit faster, then out again. On the third stroke, she began to whimper, clenching her legs, and said "Harder." She wrapped, her hands around me, pulling herself up to me, pressing her breasts hard into my chest, as her hips rose up to meet mine. I needed no more urging, and I pulled out until just the tip was in, braced myself, and began to pound down as hard and fast as I could. We were not making love, we were fucking. I slammed into her harder and harder and she pulled at me, trying to get more of me into her. After a couple minutes, she came with a howl of lust. I kept thrusting into her as she spasmed under me, the vibrations finally driving me over the edge as well, and I shot my load, groaning into her, shot after shot, as she shook underneath me, almost shrieking her pleasure.

Murakami
Murakami
243 Followers