Rewarded Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laid there for a bit, breathing hard, my cock going soft in her. Practically no foreplay, just stick my cock in and rut like an animal... I don't think I had ever fucked like that. With my wife, it was more gentle. I definitely liked it, though I probably wouldn't want to do it all the time. It was very different from fucking more gently. I was laying on top of a gorgeous red-hot teenager who would be eager for another round in just a few seconds and for yet another soon after that, but after a fuck like that, it was going to be a while before I was ready to go again. Then I remembered how I ended up in this situation to begin with.

"Power" I said addressing the air as Power was not visible right now, "I want to be able to have sex as often as I want. No shortage of sperm, no recovery time, no getting tired, no chapping of the cock from too much friction... no problems of any kind. For my partner too. If I want to fuck a girl ten times in a row, I should be able to do it easily." I didn't get a response, but my cock suddenly going back to rock hardness inside Lisa's pussy (drawing an appreciative moan from her; I also noticed she was no longer breathing very hard) was all I needed to know that it was now so. As an idle thought I also improved my fitness for my age (not a major change, but I no longer had a slight gut). Lisa ran a hand over my stomach, not really knowing things had changed but liking it regardless.

I was getting tired of having to deal with the narrowness of the couch (I had almost fucked her off it a bit before, and it limited our options for positions), so I pulled out of Lisa, drawing another, disappointed sounding moan from her, and got up, gently taking her hand, and leading her deeper into the house, toward my bedroom. I decided she deserved a little something as thanks foe my using her, so I asked Power to read her mind and redesign the bedroom in a style that she'd enjoy, instead of the rather functional, plain room that it actually was.

When we reached the master bedroom, I swung open the door and was amazed. It had been turned into a completely different room, completely out of place with the rest of the house, not that she could notice. The furniture approximated what movie watching would lead me to believe was 'French': white painted furniture of an ornate style with lots of gilt and filigrees. All the upholstery, curtains, and linens in red, white, and pink, the large window framed in fancy red curtains looking out onto what seemed to be a french street (I freaked out for a minute, but was assured it just looked that way; we had not just been teleported to Paris or something). The room itself was far larger than could have fit in the space the old one took up. The main feature was a huge canopy bed, very overstuffed, with white silk coverlets, a red canopy, and pink sheer curtains to enclose it. It looked like the very definition of a 'love nest'.

Lisa gasped in amazement when she saw the room. "Oh, this is so gorgeous!" Then she saw the bed. "Look at that bed!" she cried. "I want to be in that bed with you right now," she cried excitably, grabbing my cock like a handle and pulling me along with her as she practically ran to it. It was pleasant, but a little too hard for me to keep up with her pace with my dick held like that; she seemed to sense that as I started to slip from her hand and slowed down to match me. She got to the bed and threw herself onto it, lying on her back in an arch, with her legs spread hanging over the edge of the overstuffed mattress. She leaned up sensually and put her arms around me, pulling me down for a long, deep kiss. When she at last let me go, I told her "You're a wonderful lover, Lisa." She blushed and gave me another kiss as a thank you.

I decided that now was a good time to give her tits the attention they deserved. Lisa's breasts were something special: High, firm, yet soft. I don't like big, floppy tits (Lisa's would probably be like that in a few years, then I decided they wouldn't be, as a present for her after). I played with them for a few minutes, kneading them like dough, sucking them, flicking my tongue across her sensitive nipples, pushing her tits together, pulling them apart, squeezing them. Her tits were a playground for me, and she loved it. I brought her off, shuddering under me; I had never made someone cum just from playing with their tits before. Her tits, especially the nipples, were very sensitive. Finally, I decided to try something I'd seen in porn movies: I moved up the bed over her, grabbed her tits, and laid my cock between them. She saw what I was doing, and arched her shoulders to squeeze her tits together to make a tight hole. I started thrusting as she held her tits together. I found that I didn't enjoy it all that much; it was a bit raspy and dry. I would have stopped after a minute or two, except that it was quickly obvious that she loved it. She breathed deeper and then moved her head forward to catch my cock in her mouth as I fucked forward, not getting too much in. That made the difference, though, as the sensation of going in and out of her mouth, plus the lubrication it provided, changed my mind about this. I pulled her hands up to her breasts, having her hold them, while I reached backwards and felt for her cunt, messaging it and then inserting a finger into her tight opening, finger fucking her cunt in time with fucking her tits. This was enough to do me in, but I held out until she started shaking again, losing her ability to hold her breasts together or keep her head up, my cock popping free, as she came again. I let lose, shooting a load of sperm across her face. She managed to catch some of it in her mouth, but a lot landed on her nose, her eyes, her hair, and the last dribbles on her chin and neck.

I thought she might be upset (my wife usually was if I came on her anywhere), but she was thrilled. She laughed as she licked up my cum, shoveling it from elsewhere into her mouth, in the process clearing out her eyes so she could look up at me. "That was cool. I've always wanted to do that," I said. "Sorry about the mess."

She sucked a bit more from her finger, trying (but failing; you can't do everything perfectly your first time) to look sensual doing it. "I bet I'm a mess," she said, laughing a little. "It's actually good. I had heard it tastes bad," she added, sucking her finger some more. I had heard that too, but Power chimed in and told me it fixed that.

"You are a beautiful mess," I replied, and my quickly recovering erection came to my aid in showing sincerity.

"Do you think we could take a bath?" she asked.

I got off the bed (almost falling as the height was a bit higher than I was used to), then offered my hand to help her up. I looked around, not seeing a bathroom, but then a door 'faded in' on one wall, with an effect like that they used on holodecks on Star Trek. Again, she didn't notice, though I think she was looking right at it. I pulled her over to the door and opened it. The bathroom was decorated in the same style as the bedroom, with a similarly spectacular view of a French street in the large window (I doubt they were actually this large in real French architecture, or anyone would be able to see everything from across the way). In a matching style, though, was a decidedly non-French bathtub/whirlpool built for two. As Lisa was staring around at the décor; I started the bath tub filling. She stopped to look in the large mirror that took up most of one wall, and saw that there was still some cum on her cheek. She swiped it off with a finger, then sucked it off (pulling off sensual a bit better this time; she was a fast learner). We kissed a bit more (I was a bit nervous since she had been eating my cum, but there was no bad taste), while it finished filling.

We settled into the warm water gratefully. We had just fucked twice in quick succession, and while neither of us were actively tired, per se (thanks to my changes), we were both ready to relax. Lisa leaned against me while I turned on the jets for the whirlpool. "You know, when I said I like older men. I really mean it. This was so much better than I ever thought my first time would be. I heard there was pain and blood and I would hate cum, but none of that was true. Thank you for making it so good." I was really rather touched, and said so. Then we just cuddled and let the water flow around us, falling asleep for a while in the warm, comfortable water, satiated. I awoke some time later because the water was beginning to cool down; Lisa was still sleeping on my chest. I tried to turn on the hot water without disturbing her, but the movement woke her up.

"I was dreaming about this, but now I know it's real again. How cool," she opined, leaning up to kiss me again. I wasn't sure whether 'real' was the right word for what was going on, but 'cool' most definitely was definitely was. We just luxuriated in the water for a few minutes as it warmed up again, then we grabbed soap and washcloths to wash away the sweat and other detritus of two hard fucks. We washed each other fairly seriously for a few minutes, but it was inevitable that it would turn into foreplay. As I washed her tits, I could see she was getting aroused, and my dick had never really gone down. She was well aware of that, as she was making extra sure that I had the cleanest dick in town.

Then I suggested that she get up on the edge of the tub (it was inset into the floor), and she did so, spreading her legs open expectantly, inviting me to work on her pussy. Since we were still pretending to be washing each other, I went to work on her with the washcloth. I soaped up her crotch area well, never quite touching her opening, then washed the inside of each thigh, stroking back and forth several times. Then I did the same to her flat, hard belly, working downward almost to her slit. Finally, I did as much of her ass as was available. She arched forward and stood up a little, so that I could get under her. As an unexpected bonus, I used the soap to get my finger in her asshole, lightly probing. She gasped as my finger entered, and shoved her hips forward to drive my finger in deeper. It was obvious that she was sensitive here, and I added buttfucking her to my list of things to definitely try to do with her, something I had never even suggested doing with my wife.

For now, though, my goal was to give her pussy a thrill, so I left her ass and moved my washcloth closer and closer to her cunt, tracing circles over her stomach and thigh with ever tightening radius. I returned briefly to her inner thighs, and she groaned in disappointment. I went up to her stomach belly again, then ever so slowly moved down till I just touched the top of her slit. With her legs spread wide already, now she lifted her feet out of the water and put them on the ledge, spreading her legs even further, opening her cunt to me. I could see her clit already poking out in anticipation. I brought the washcloth still closer, washing the edges of her gaping cunt I had thus far avoided, still missing her clit. I brought it down to the bottom, then placed the rough cloth up against her entire pussy, drawing it slowly and lightly across her eager folds, still avoiding the clit. She squirmed and moaned softly, trying to get me to contact her clit, and at I finally let it happen, running the washcloth softly across it. I was afraid a rough washcloth, even a soapy one, might irritate the clit, so I just did it gently, but that was all she needed, after all the build-up. She shivered again, and moaned long and low, then shuddered, falling backwards a little as she had trouble staying upright; by now I had seen her orgasm twice and knew that I had just pulled off a third time.

I used the spray nozzle, set to pulse, to rinse her cunt out, causing more little yelps of passion. Then, since I was well sure it was clean by this point, I decided to dig in. With all that, I figured I didn't need any preliminaries, so I made a point of my tongue and put it right up her fuckhole. She drew in a huge breath, that exhaled hard. "Yes!", she cried as she put her hands on each of my ears to make sure I couldn't escape. I wasn't trying to, though, and she squirmed and mewled with pleasure, sliding down lower on her back as she began twitching with pleasure. After a minute or so, she was laid out of the floor for the most part, her hands still on my head as she pushed backwards over the rim of the tub, trying to force her cunt into my tongue even harder, nearly helpless with lust. Eventually, she could no longer hold up her arms, and she just sat there, splayed out on the floor, whimpering as I licked her.

I turned my attention to her clit, catching it between my lips and sucking it it into my mouth gently, then flicked it again and again with the tip of my tongue. That did it for her and she came again hard, stiffening and with renewed strength grabbing my head, pulling me into her so tightly that I momentarily had trouble drawing breath. She held me like that for what seemed like minutes as tremor after tremor ran through her body. From her reaction I thought this might be the hardest orgasm yet. I held my mouth tight to her clit, sucking and driving her ever wilder until eventually, she had to come down. She did so figuratively and literally, her entire body going slack. She was breathing shallowly and had actually passed out for a second.

When she came back, she gingerly slid back down into the tub with my help, leaning her head on my shoulder as she recovered, kissing me on the cheek.

"I didn't know it could be like that," she said, breathily. She might not be tired, but she was certainly pleasantly worked out. The line was more ambiguous than I might have thought. "Promise you'll do that again for me, and I'll promise to do anything, absolutely anything, you want," she enthused.

"I'll hold you to that," I replied, drawing a laugh. We got out of the tub and dried ourselves off, and her eyes were drawn to the erection I had gained from sucking her (really, 'maintained while', but let's not be picky).

"Would you like a blowjob?" she asked. When I nodded, she came close and put one arm around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss, grabbing my cock with the other. "I did a little earlier, but I want to try the real thing." Thinking back on what she did earlier, she had really just sucked the tip a little during the boobjob. Blowjobs are the hardest sex act for women to learn, so I was a little dubious about how well she could pull it off, being a virgin (again). However, an upside of my enhancements was that even if it went badly, it's not like I would be 'wasting' an erection, and quite frankly I was more used to having to plead for such treatment, so I saw no reason to turn down her offer, even if I was expecting inexpert treatment. Instead of answering her, I just kissed her and guided her back into the bedroom. As we got back up on the bed, we embraced for a few minutes and I again sucked her tits and played with her pussy. I sat down on the edge of the bed, noticing it had gotten slightly shorter to make it the perfect height for her to kneel in front of me.

She leaned in and kissed my dick, causing it to jump around a bit before she realized she needed to hold it. She licked up and down a few times, to which I grunted in appreciation, before she tried to take it into her mouth. She was only able to take a bit of it in before she had to back up. She seemed to be having a good time, but I was just feeling a bit teased. She tried again, bu was having trouble with keeping her teeth clear. This was going as awkwardly as I was worried it might, so I reluctantly told Power to make her an expert (I really wanted an authentic experience, but this was just not going to get better with any speed otherwise), and she suddenly went from barely getting to the tip in to shoving me all the way down her throat expertly, so rapidly that I lost it, immediately cumming down her throat, gripping the back of her head and shoving her into my crotch perhaps a bit too hard. She was motioning for me to let go, pushing back against my hips, and as soon as I registered this I did, and she pulled off me, gasping and swallowing, trying to get back her breath. "Sorry, it was just so much so fast," I said apologetically.

Even though she was struggling to get her breath back, she was smiling, and signaled she was ok with her hands. She took a second to clear her throat. "That's ok. I guess I shocked you, going so deep like that. I just wanted it all the way in as soon as I realized I could. It tastes so good!" she replied, a bit hoarsely. "That was pretty good for my first time, right?" she added, her voice coming back. I guessed that when I asked for no issues, having to get up and grab a drink to clear your throat after a BJ counted.

I smiled down at her, appreciating the effort even though I had had to help, but I was eager to move on for now, remembering how she had reacted to my finger in her ass earlier. I didn't have any K-Y jelly in my normal room, but I figured there might be some in this upgraded one, then decided not to bother looking around for it and just told Power to lubricate her ass for me. I reached down, pulling her up to the bed and playing with her ass to warm her up. She seemed excited to try it as well, pushing her ass back at my messaging hands. I lay her back on the bed, and told her to raise her legs all the way up to her tits and spread them wide. She did, but asked "Will this hurt? My girlfriends told me this can hurt a bit, and you are so big." This last bit was a bit of a confidence booster for me.

"Yes, it can hurt a bit going in, but then you'll love it," I answered, and I knew that what I said would be true. She still looked dubious, but said, "I told you I'd do anything for you, and I will. Please go easy," she said, reaching down and pulling her cheeks apart as far as they'd go. The lovely little hole in the center of her shapely ass gaped open just slightly. I told her to relax her muscles as much as possible, then put my cockhead at the entrance. I pushed forward slowly, opening the puckered hole just a little. She was thoroughly lubricated thanks to my earlier request, which made the going easy. I heard her breath hitch as I applied light pressure, moving into her slowly. I put my hands over hers', reassuring her and also helping her hold herself open. "Relax," I said softly, and she did so, letting a little more of my cock in. As the head slipped all the way in, a quick intake of breath told me that it hurt, so I paused while she adjusted to me. When her breathing evened out, I pushed forward a little. It was easier now, since she was adjusting and getting used to the sensation, which judging by her breathing she was starting to enjoy. Still I went forward slowly, and after what seemed an eternity (because I wanted so badly to just ram forward into this beautiful ass, but I didn't want to hurt her), I was all the way in.

"How do you feel?" I asked her, resting with my full length in her.

"Full," was her reply, as she ran her hands along her belly lightly, up and down. "It hurt at first, but now it's okay. I just feel so... full." She touched my cheek. "Thank you for going so slow. Go ahead and fuck me for real now."

I pulled my cock most of the way out, still slowly, then pushed back in, just a little faster. I repeated this two or three times, pushing a little harder each time. By the third time she was moaning with me, clearly enjoying it. I told her to play with her pussy, and she reached down and played with her clit, then stuck a finger from her other hand deep in her hole, thrusting in time with my motion in her ass. I could just feel her finger from the inside. I scooched up onto my knees, drawing an eek from her, and looked at the gorgeous sight. A beautiful 18 year old girl lay before me, her knees pulled all the way up, her, her body supported on my legs, tits proudly held out from her body by gravity (but not too much; like I said, firm), and splayed to the sides, her two hands stuck in her gaping wet cunt, one rubbing her clit, while she fucked herself with the other hand, her ecstatic face framed by her tits and thighs where it pressed into the mattress. After adjusting to the change in position, she was urging me to continue fucking her virgin ass. I reached down and grabbed her tits, squeezing and rubbing her nipples with my thumbs as I continued to move in and out of her.