Rewarded Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Murakami
Murakami
243 Followers

I pushed forward harder and now she began to push her ass back against me. She was finally beginning to get into it, not just letting me do her but actively participating again. I picked up the pace and began to fuck with full power, although I kept a watch on her face to make sure I was never doing too much. "Oh Tom", she kept crying, increasingly stridently, as she took her hands off her cunt and reached for my ass, pulling me down to her. We slipped back down onto the bed; I laid on top of her and kissed her hard while I kept pounding. In this position she somewhat awkwardly tried to wrap her legs around me and pull me into her more. As we reached a crescendo, I knew we were both cumming and I began slamming her ass as hard as I could. She groaned and trembled from head to foot, then stiffened as my cock released its load in her butt.

We lay like that for a bit, finally feeling like we were done and also finally exhausted now that we were (I had only said we would not get tired while were still going, and being tired once we were done felt fine). By now, it was early evening; we had fucked for literal hours. I pulled out of her and rolled to the side. My stomach growled lightly, reminding me that I had not eaten that much today, and I had certainly burned through that ice cream by now. She hadn't even had that, since I had grabbed her before she got to share with her (former) boyfriend.

I called for pizza, (I considered just having some appear, but didn't want to get too divorced from real life. At least, not that way. Besides, not like I had to worry about money). We both settled down in the room, still naked, to watch TV till the pizza guy came. After it came (unfortunately brought by some pimply high school kid; on the upside, Power had been listening to me a little bit or I was sure my idle hope to have a pornstar deliver the pizza and take a tip composed of my big dick would have come true). I gave him one of my magic never ending twenties for an $11 delivery, which must have made me his favorite customer of the night, and because I was felling nice idly fixed his acne too because why not. I toured around the channels, eventually landing on some random rerun. Neither of us was really watching, it was more just background to the food. Lisa and I shared the pizza mostly in silence (I mentioned that we were hungry), while watching the bad sci-fi action.

As we finished up, Lisa grabbed the remote and began sifting through netflix, something I had been too lazy to do. My kids were mostly the ones who used it, so the recommendations weren't very good for me, though since Liza was their age maybe it worked for her. "Looking for anything in particular?" I asked.

She actually blushed. "Well, I kinda hoped you might have a porno film," she replied. "Maybe it will give use some more ideas..." she added sexily. Apparently 're-virgining' her just removed her having sex; it didn't make her perfectly innocent, which explained how she knew to do some of what we did earlier.

Darn, I thought to myself. "No, netflix doesn't have any..." I began to answer, then I remembered Power. I amended my sentence. "I don't have any here; I don't want them coming up in the recommendations." I took the remote and changed the program, opening up 'Netfucks'; the screen looked exactly like it had before, but all porn. "Is there any particular type of porn you'd like to watch?" I asked, paging through a little to see what was there. There were regular fuck films, group sex, gay and lesbian... Netfucks had everything, from classics (I could tell by the heavy bushes) to new stuff, to parodies, to... I focused in... Yup, that was an actual episode of Star Trek, The Next Generation, with Data hardcore fucking Tasha Yar. I vaguely remembered that had happened off screen. I paged back out and found an entire section for actual shows, with actual actors, except instead of cutting away, all the scenes were graphically included.

Lisa's eyes got wider and wider as she looked through the videos. "Wow, I never knew they actually did that on TV," she said, and I decided not to correct her. I asked her if she had seen anything she liked, and she picked out what seemed to be an excessively on point video where an older man was mind controlling a neighbor to fuck him. "Oh come on, that's too much!" I yelled at Power.

"Not my fault," Power protested, manifesting her hologram form next to the couch for a second before vanishing again.

I put it on, but we never even got much past the guy having the girl give him a blowjob to test his mind control. About ten minutes into it, as the leading lady (if that's the appropriate terminology) was getting facefucked by her 'master', Lisa's hand went to her pussy and she started giving herself a thorough fucking in time to the starlet's deep throating. A couple minutes farther on, as the girl had just mounted and begun bouncing enthusiastically on the guy's cock (annoyingly repeating some junk about how he was her master and she loved to fuck him over and over in a monotone; I was not a fan of the way this video was going), she pushed me onto my back and began giving me head way more enthusiastically than the girl in the film had just finished doing. Thanks to my earlier 'quick learning', this time was excellent from the start, and a few minutes later, the movie now totally forgotten (I think they might have still been fucking on the screen; I wasn't paying attention), we were doing a 69. As the credits rolled, first Lisa and then I came wildly, my cum shooting straight down her throat as she managed not to let a drop loose.

We relaxed for a few minutes, the menu of (I assumed) every porn in and not in existence sitting on the screen, then moved back to the bedroom, where I crawled on top of her and gave her a long, slow fuck that ended with a satisfying cum to cap the day. This time I was making love rather than just rutting her. Both of us then quickly dropped off to exhausted slumber next to each other.

I woke up, and for a second I was confused because I couldn't tell where I was (the bedroom was still in Lisa's 'french romance' mode). Then for a second I thought it was all a dream. Then I looked over and saw Lisa lying on her belly, still asleep, having rolled over in the night, with her legs spread just enough to show me a little of her pussy and all of her beautiful full ass. I was instantly hard. I wanted to have that ass again immediately. I spread her legs slightly farther apart, doing it gently so as not to wake her, had Power lubricate her ass for me again (still had no idea if or where in this modified room there was KY), gently spread her cheeks, and began to slowly insert my cock, trying to see if I could get in all the way before she woke up. It was a couple seconds before Lisa woke up, with only about a quarter of my dick inside her. I don't know whether she began pushing her ass onto my cock before or after she woke up, but I felt her squirm upwards, making a thrust, then another, slowly sheathing my manhood all the way into her ass.

I will admit, this was one occasion where I didn't much care if the girl came. I had seen a beautiful ass and I wanted to be in it, and I wanted to cum in it to start the day. Lisa was clearly getting some pleasure from it, as she grunted with each of my thrusts and began to push her ass upward to meet me, so I didn't feel guilty about that. As I rose up to get a good view of her ass split open by my cock, she craned her neck around to look at me, smiling and panting. "You like my ass, don't you?" she asked, raising her hand to her face and making that pinky biting pose you always see so much of when women want to project 'sexy'. I lowered myself down on her again, lying flat on her and making short thrusts, and gave her a wet kiss on the corner of her mouth (which was all I could reach) in reply, then reached my hands under her and played with her tits as I continued my fucking.

She liked the titplay, squirming and sighing in appreciation as I squeezed, pinching her nipples. I was close to coming, so I turned my full attention back to fucking her ass. The tightness was wonderful and after another four or five hard, fast slams, I finally came, filling her asshole with another load. She moaned a bit, but didn't cum with me. I collapsed on her back for a while, then rolled off, pulling my cock out of her ass with a popping sound and an eek from her.

I gave her a kiss in thanks for the use of her ass, then got up and held out a hand to help her up, suggesting we grab some breakfast. Turns out she couldn't cook anymore than I could, so I fixed a couple bowls of some cereal the kids like and some coffee while Lisa cleaned my cum out of her ass in the bathroom. It occurred to me later I could have gotten us anything I wanted us to have, and I could have cleaned out her ass instantly so I could have enjoyed the sight of her naked tits the whole time, but I was still new to this.

After breakfast, we went outside to my back yard (one of the few upsides to living in Texas is all houses have good size yards). My fence isn't high enough to allow nude sunbathing, and unlike some neighbors I didn't have a pool, but I told Power to fix the lack of pool and make sure nobody peeked at us despite the fence height. I didn't want to change too much since I was still planning to put things back before my family came home, and didn't want to have to remember too many details. Neither of us had a swimsuit (all Lisa had was the clothes she came in, and mine were in my actual bedroom, not the space currently occupying that location), so we stripped down and skinny dipped a little (or at least she did; I was far more interested watching the water flow around and cascade off her nude form, so I mostly just stood in the shallow), then took a nap next to each other by the new pool (which had come equipped with a proper consignment of pool chairs).

After that nap, I woke and looked at Lisa, who was lying on her back on a rubber float, having gotten back in while I was asleep. She looked so enticing floating there, tits up and legs open, so I jumped in, splashing water everywhere, and swam over to her, putting my hand softly on her mound, not entering, just touching. She moaned softly and spread her legs wider. "Please take me, Tom. Just fuck me forever."

I chose to ignore that for now, rubbing her mound for a long time, then I spread her lips and rubbed all around her clit. She got off the float and into the water, her tits floating enticingly on the water line while I kept rubbing her. Eventually, I relented my teasing and my fingers reached her clit, then opening her vagina and began thrusting lightly. She responded with gasps of pleasure, sinking a bit (we were in the shallow end so this was just weak knees; no danger of drowning); I redoubled my efforts and leaned down a bit to begin chewing on her nipple. Her hips thrust up at my hand as first one, then two, then three dug into her hole, while my thumb flicked back and forth across her clit and my tongue played over her wet breasts. Her breathing was getting harder; I switched to her other nipple and she begged me, "Please, Tom, no more, just fuck me. Please!"

I got up on the float, my wet cock standing proudly in the open air. "Ride me, I want to play with your tits while we fuck." I said. She eagerly did as she was told, getting up on the float (it shook a little but we managed to balance) and reached under herself, grabbing my cock and guiding it up into her pussy. Then she leaned forward so I could grab her big tits. As she rode up and down on my cock, slowly so as not to knock us off the float (I had Power make sure that wasn't an issue, but let her set the pace), I kneaded her tits like two big loaves of bread, squeezing them, cupping them from the underside, stroking them. She got hotter with everything I did to her, and she was driving her pussy into my cock harder and harder. It was actually a bit hard to keep the float steady in spite of Power, but the effort was doing great things to the variety of my penetration angle, making each thrust a bit different.

Finally I told her to lean forward farther. As she did, she took her right tit in her hand and guided it into my mouth. The position she was in slowed her hips down slightly, which helped steady us, but then I increased my upward thrusts to compensate, drawing a surprised shriek from her that certainly would have drawn attention if I hadn't taken care of that earlier. I took her tit with both hands and started a milking motion while I sucked hard and laved her nipple with my tongue. A few minutes of this and she was cumming on me, gasping and moaning as the spasms rippled through her. As she came, she pressed her tit hard into my face, seemingly trying to get the whole huge thing down my throat. She went limp with a final shudder, and I laid under her for a few moments, the water gently rocking us, feeling the final spasms of her orgasm die away. "You didn't cum, did you?" she asked, kissing me tenderly.

"No I didn't," I replied. "Turns out it's hard to stay on one of these things while holding a crazy girl orgasming," I added laughing, which she joined in on. She clenched on my still hard cock inside her and asked, "How do you want it?" We adjourned to the pool chairs again, and when she sat down I positioned myself over her mouth. She took the offered hint, swallowing me and I began a slow, gentle fucking motion as she sucked me. It took only a minute or two before I shot my load down her throat.

It was getting toward noon, a little short of a day since I had gotten Power. This had been tremendous fun, but my family would be coming home in a few days and I wanted to see what else I could do. There were a thousand girls like Lisa in Austin, she had just been the first one I had seen. We got lunch, chatting idly, Lisa back in her clothes (the shreds of which had, upon our entering the living room, flown back to her in a swirl of cloth re-knitting themselves around her slowly and sexily concealing her curves from me as she walked through the living room, the last piece knitting itself back into place as she reached into the cupboard for a glass) and me back in mine (the outfit I had had on yesterday had just instantly reformed on me), and after lunch I suggested it was time for her to go her home.

She began to protest, proclaiming her love and how she wanted to be with me. Power had done too good a job on the whole true love thing, and so I finally had to have them change her mind to stop her protests, and she reluctantly agreed to go home, making me promise to come see her tomorrow. I agreed just to move things along, having no intention to do so. She walked out the door and I watched her walk down the path to the road, then told Power to make everything fine with her mother (whom I was sure would have been worried when she never came home), and wipe all memories of me from Lisa's mind. She'd remember that she'd spent a pleasant evening with friends, and they would too. I didn't put back together with her former boyfriend, though I decided to once again restore her virginity (I wondered idly if this could be a new 'holy trinity', then laughed it off); it wouldn't be fair to her to take that away when I was leaving her no memory of it. She looked around for a second as she suddenly had no idea where she was, found a street sign, and headed off toward home.

Murakami
Murakami
243 Followers