Rewarded Ch. 05

Story Info
Princes, All.
10.3k words
4.62
20.7k
19
0

Part 5 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Murakami
Murakami
242 Followers

This work is inspired by "The Reward" by Azil.

---------------------------------

I was unsure what to do after lunch. I considered my earlier idea of going over and fucking Beth in front of her daughter (I even considered including Melissa), but I had already fucked Beth twice this weekend, and that would entail some major mental changes; besides they were out shopping anyway. The house needed to be restocked, and while I could just have Power handle it, that would leave me sitting around with nothing to do again, so I decided to go shopping and hope inspiration hit. I didn't waste time comparison shopping at Trader Joes, nor did I skimp on good brands or quantities, since price was now literally no object. Paying with a huge pile of cash would have seemed weird, so I had Power whip up an unlimited card that never had to be repaid. That would come in handy for shopping online, too.

I was loading everything into my car when I saw a mother and her two daughters pass me and start loading their bags into the car next to mine. Mom was mid to late twenties, fashionably but casually dressed in a nice blouse and skirt ensemble, nothing special. She was dark blond, trim, about 5'4", with a nice face, blue eyes, a short nose, freckled, and full lips. She apparently had some money to her name, since the car was a brand new high-end sports utility vehicle.

Watching the mother laughing at something her kids said, I couldn't help but think that this was what I hadn't been able to come up with with my imaginary girl. To be interesting, I need someone not only physically attractive, but with some sort of personality that would make them a pleasure to be with. I imagined the mother's face as I fucked her, then thought for a second what the expression on her face might be if I was fucking her in front of her daughters before my brain shut that down. These girls were far too young to even consider that, and I was glad to see that 'absolute power corrupts absolutely' hadn't made me a sicko.

I looked around to see if there were any more mother-daughter groupings in the parking lot that would be more acceptable, since I seemed to have that on the brain today, but it was all singles and older couples. Now that I had the idea in my head, I really wanted to have a mother-daughter fuckfest. Shaking my head in frustration, I began to get into my car when I remembered something Power had said at the ice cream place when I grabbed Lisa.

I looked towards the mother and her daughters and all 3 seemed to ripple. An odd looking stretching took place, as though pulling a bubble from soapy water, as their forms kind of stretched as they got in their car, the other end of them staying frozen in place. With a snap, where there had been three, there were now six, three copies frozen in place while the original three drove off. A duplicate car appeared in the same space. I had fixed the issue when I copied them: the two girls were now as they would be when they were 18. One was full bodied, like her mom, in a tight t-shirt and jeans, hair now lighter blond then before and hanging down her back, dressed to show off her impressive boobs. The other was in a nice dress, obviously fitted to de-emphasize that her boobs were nowhere near as big as those of her sister and mother. Her hair was in a short bob cut with large bangs, hiding what I could tell was a very cute face; a classic 'shy girl' look.

I now had 3 adjusted duplicates of real people standing frozen, waiting for me to do something with them. Everyone else going about their business without a glance at the frozen trio. I realized that I had solved the age problem, but not how to get them to do what I wanted. Just making them in love with me like I had with Lisa would be boring, and besides, part of what interested me in a family group like this was seeing the reactions to me fucking each of them and them fucking each other, which would be completely compromised if I just 'love whammied' them.

I needed some understanding of my subjects to come up with some situation where they would willingly fuck around with me, so I told Power to let me know everything about them. I nearly fell down from the pain as I suddenly had everything about 3 other complete lives shoved into my head (some of it slightly contradictory; Power had to play with time a little to age up the girls without effecting their mother, so I had several memories of events where the intervals between them, dates, ages of participants, etc. did not line up). I desperately got rid of these, making a note to Power to never do that again, and asked for a summary instead, which was more manageable. I focused in on the mother, Sharon.

Sharon Prince had gotten pregnant in high school, been married to her high school sweetheart practically at gunpoint, then disowned by her religious family. She had then been a stay at home mom for first Cassie (the older) and then Elizabeth (the younger, although since both copies were now 18 that was one of those fuzzy points). Her spending habits (or rather her lack of restraint therein) led to friction with her husband, and then divorce. She had thought she got out well, but it turned out that her lack of practical knowledge hadn't worked in her favor. Sharon got the house and the car and a seemingly substantial amount of money, but she hadn't understood that that wasn't going to go far with how mortgaged the house was, never mind continuing her previous lifestyle (which was partly responsible for said mortgaging).

To her credit, she had learned to live more modestly fairly quickly once she had to manage her own money. Currently, the real Sharon was desperately searching for a job (and not having much luck finding anything more than minimum wage secretarial positions, due to her empty resume), trying to come up with some way to keep the house, and worried that she would lose custody. Her ex-husband and her in-laws said they were willing to help, for the sake of the girls (and also things weren't as bad between them as Sharon believed). The copied girls were about to go to college (the inconsistency of two 18 year old daughters with a mother in her mid twenties who had gotten pregnant at 18 herself was glossed over) and thus in their story custody was not an issue, but the family still wanted to help pay for the girls' college. Sharon felt her life was out of her control, and she was desperate to find a way out.

This lead me to a scenario. To make it work, I had to change copy-Sharon a little. First, I removed the offers of help; nothing acrimonious, just a full severing of ties, so she was alone in trying to provide for herself and her daughters. I increased the direness of her situation: she was days away from being thrown out and losing everything. I also upped what 'losing everything' would mean in her mind, leaving her with the idea that she and the girls would be starving on the streets.

I blew all this up to unrealistic proportions to make her desperate enough to accept my offer to pay to fuck her and the girls. She wasn't allowed to tell the girls about this; having one person 'in duress' in the scenario had enough potential to make me back out; I was only comfortable with this knowing they were not real to begin with. I also changed the girls to be more than normally obedient to their mother; they would be ok with and willing to listen to whatever she was ok with (as they saw it). This gave me a situation that was at least somewhat reasonable, with Power paving over any issues, and their personalities otherwise intact.

Sharon and I had made the deal online, arranging payment in a secure and unbreakable way (that Power made up), such that she was sure I would follow through. She and her girls would come to my house (none of them would notice it made no sense that I would be living in a suburban house in Austin if I had the kind of money I supposedly had) and spend the afternoon with me, and in return I would set them up for life (not really of course). She agreed that from arriving at my house until they left, I could do absolutely anything I wanted with her and/or her daughters, in any combination I wanted, as often as I wanted, so long as the girls were willing (she thought this could be her out, as she anticipated the girls refusing and was planning to try to wear me out herself if needed; little did she realize that her being outwardly willing would cause them to be willing too). She would go along with anything I did, encourage the girls to do the same, and display great pleasure in what she was doing (I fully intended for her to not need to fake this). I had unconsciously made them all fairly bisexual when I copied them, so no need for anything further there. I also noticed Sharon had a higher than average libido that hadn't been serviced in a while; that wasn't going to hurt matters.

I went home and had just finished putting away my groceries when the doorbell rang. There were the three of them on my doorstep, Sharon clearly nervous and looking about to grab the girls and bolt, while the two 18 year olds just looked bored and impatient in that way teens do when they have been dragged around by their parents. "Why are we here, mom?" asked Elizabeth. Cassie was playing with her phone.

Sharon hushed Elizabeth, then turned to me with an obviously faked smile. "You are Tom Mallory, right? We've been speaking about my... issues?"

"Yes, that's me," I replied, smiling to try to put her at ease (it didn't work). "You've come to the right place. Everything ok?" I asked. She nodded a bit manically, so I gestured they should come in.

I told the girls they could use the TV in the living room, and diverted Sharon to the kitchen. I let the girls see the Netfucks app on the TV, but they didn't take the bait (either uninterested or assuming, correctly, that the TV would be audible from the kitchen normally), and picked a normal movie to stream. I made it so Sharon couldn't hear the TV from the kitchen, then changed it to a porno version of the same film, and left them to watch the cast fucking each other, while making them forget they could stop watching or change films.

"Ok, are we clear on the conditions here?" I said to Sharon, being deliberately vague as I neither knew nor cared exactly how this was setup. I could see she was shocked to actually be going through with this; talking and doing were different things. I checked her mind and saw she had been half counting on me getting embarrassed when the time came and had been planning to blackmail me for some amount of money to not tell people (I couldn't blame her for this; I had made her think the situation was desperate enough for her to try, and I was cast as the 'scumbag buying sex' in this story).

I showed her the 'contract', actually a blank white screen on my tablet that Power had believe was an official looking document saying if she backed out now, she'd get nothing. As I did, she began subtly posing (which given her plain outfit, copied form the original who hadn't been planning to do any seduction today, wasn't that effective), which I ignored, instead brushing past her. "Alright, let's begin then," I stated, heading back out tho the living room. When she momentarily failed to follow I looked back at her quizzically. "If you aren't up to this, I can cancel things right now and you can go," I put in, and she after a full minute she took a deep breath and shook her head.

I gestured gentlemanly that she should go first, and we went out the living room, the movie returning to normal just before Sharon might have seen anything. I did notice that the girls were a bit flushed; Elizabeth pulled a hand out from under her skirt quickly, which Sharon didn't see.

"Having fun?" I asked innocently. They nodded a bit too eagerly, in a way that told anyone paying attention that they were lying and didn't want to get caught. "Your mother and I have been talking, and she's decided that it's time you learned about sex," I stated, going for full outrageousness. "I'll be your fuck instructor."

Sharon was staring at me with eyes wide. I'm sure she didn't expect me to come out with it like that. The girls also looked shocked. I elbowed Sharon lightly. "Right, sex, yes," Sharon fumbled, trying to get herself together. It was cute. "It's important that you learn how so you'll be ready," she continued, trying to sound authoritative, though in a flat tone that probably would have rung alarms if I hadn't kept it from being noticed. I could see the girls, who had been about to freak out, visibly relax now that they thought their mother was ok with this.

"Don't worry, I'm an expert," I said. I was going with the 'sex teacher' setup, so I tried to sound authoritative. "I can show you how to have sex, and how to have it well, but that means you'll have to work very hard to learn everything and you'll have to do exactly as you're told," I continued.Sharon couldn't do more than nod along, gobsmaked at how direct I was being, and at how the girls were reacting to it, as thanks to my one small change earlier the girls were just nodding along, fully invested in what they viewed as a perfectly normal and important lesson thanks to Sharon's help.

"Umm, well that is," Cassie put in. "I, umm, already know. I had sex with Johnny before we broke up," she said, looking guilty at the confession. In the modified past she remembered, Jonny had been her boyfriend. "We did it after my birthday but then broke up," she explained. I hadn't put this in; when Power makes someone 'as they would be when they are 18', she puts in what would actually happen given the timeline was bent a bit.

"You WHAT?" Sharon yelled, and might have had more to say, but I put a hand on her shoulder to remind her what was going on.

"That's fine," I interjected, drawing attention from Sharon, who was red in the face. "But did you like it? Was it good for both of you? Or did you just feel like you were fumbling around?" I asked. Cassie nodded shyly, indicating the later. "Well, that's what we are here for: to help you learn how to do it right, so it will be good for you and your partner," I continued, nudging Sharon, who dumbly nodded in agreement.

I was having to keep the girls from noticing their mom was acting weird, as she was visibly holding herself back from what I am sure would be a potent parental rant at the revelation her daughter had had sex, or a breakdown over the situation, so I decided to move this along. "Why don't we start with a demonstration?" I suggested. "You can watch your mother and I have sex."

"Yes, yes, let's have some sex of course," Sharon spat out in a quick singsong. I could see the wheels turning as she tried to regain some semblance of control of the situation. I directed the group to the bedroom, having to keep Sharon from noticing how willing the girls were going along with this. I doubled the size of the bed but otherwise left the room alone, so all four of us had plenty of room on it.

I needed to loosen Sharon up; she was quite logically tense, probably figuring I was intending to do bad things as she had no doubt heard stories of what rich people did when they paid huge amounts of money to fuck someone. I had them all get on the bed, and then pulled Sharon to me and kissed her, at first softly, then a bit stronger, putting one hand on her lower back, then sliding it down to her ass. The fact that I was treating her normally seemed to relax her, and she actually responded a little, though haltingly.

I moved a hand up and began to massage a breast through her blouse, which caused her to jerk reflexively before settling down. I had Power raise her sensitivity so she would be more likely to enjoy this, and quickly she was kissing me back almost involuntarily. I didn't force things, going on like that until I sensed she was at least somewhat comfortable.

I began unbuttoning her blouse, then reached behind for her bra strap, but it turned out to be a front closure bra, and Sharon unclasped it and pulled both articles of clothing off perfunctorily (it occurred to her right after she should have done it sexily). She was grinning at me; I was still reading her mind and saw it was faked and mostly to get me interested in her, but despite everything she was also enjoying it just a bit.

Her tits were nice; they had the sag you'd expect in a 27 year old mother of two, but still some shape and bounce to them. I didn't really have to settle, though, and firmed them up, her tits rising visibly as I did so, along with a little basic fitness improvements, which was all she needed to be solid MILF material, with of course neither her nor the girls noticing. The girls whispered in surprise as I took her right breast in my mouth and began to suck. After a bit, I traded tits, massaging the other one, then my spare hand began the trip down her belly to the waist of her skirt.

She was enjoying this despite herself, squirming slightly and leaning in to get more contact. I slid my hand into the waistband of her dress, questing downwards. I heard an intake of breath from Sharon as I stroked her mound through her panties. She almost forgot the oddness of the situation, though she still held herself back because her daughters were watching.

I noted that Elizabeth was fidgeting, rubbing her legs together to stimulate herself, trying not to be seen. Cassie was not bothering with subtle; she had her hands on her chest, fondling her tits through her shirt.

I pulled my hand out and fumbled for the zipper to undo Sharon's skirt. Sharon seemed to snap out of it, remembering what was going on. She blushed when she noticed what Cassie was doing, seeming about to object, but my hands prodded her again and she instinctively lifted up slightly, letting me pull the skirt and panties off her in one go as I kissed her to stop any protests, leaving her totally naked in front of her daughters.

Sharon knew she should be upset, but I saw in her mind that she was unconsciously excited by how bizarre the situation was, even as she was consciously telling herself this was all for the money and to keep me away from the girls. I was a bit relived; up to this point I wasn't sure if I was going to go through with this. Even if she was fake, I wasn't sure I could fuck someone truly unwilling.

This was supposed to be a lesson, so I felt I had to say something for the girls. "This is called foreplay. You use this to get your partner ready. Just getting naked and trying to go straight to sex isn't going to be a great experience for anyone," I said, turning Sharon partly around so her legs were open and her pussy plainly visible to them. "As you can see, this has gotten her somewhat wet, which you need to do or it won't be comfortable for you or your partner. Don't let boys try to rush you while you're dry, you'll both regret it," I admonished, putting in with a finger wag for good measure.

Sharon was blushing up a storm at this clinical discussion going on with the girls looking right at her gash, arms twitching as she fought the instinct to cover herself. I pulled off my clothing quickly. "And it helps get the man ready too," I added, gesturing to my rock hard cock, reaching down to wag it at them to show how hard I was. Sharon goggled a little (I was bigger than her ex-husband; I hadn't changed that at all). "You want the man to be nice and hard like this. We could keep going, but we can get into more detail about what to do later; for now we should go to the next part of the demonstration," I concluded, pointing my dick at Sharon and raising one eyebrow expectantly. After a second she stopped staring at my hard dick dumbfoundedly, smiled nervously at the girls, and laid back, opening her legs.

She expected me to take my cock and go in, but instead I took two fingers and entered just slightly, pulling the lips a bit apart. "She's not wet enough yet. If I tried to fuck her now, it wouldn't feel very good for her." She looked shocked at how seriously I was taking this. Time for a curve ball. "Cassie, since you had sex before and probably got to feel what it's like to not have enough lubrication. Elizabeth, why don't you feel her, so you'll know how not enough feels like?"

Murakami
Murakami
242 Followers