Rewarded Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon tensed up, but I gave her a hard stare down and she stayed put as Elizabeth maneuvered herself so she was face to pussy with her mother. Sharon was beet red, visibly gripping the sheets to keep from either covering her face or her pussy. Elizabeth hesitantly put out her hand and poked a finger into her mother's cunt. Sharon shuddered as she did so, casting me a pleading look.

"She's not very wet yet," I repeated, "So she needs a little more help to get her ready."

Before I could proceed, Cassie said, "Can't I feel it, too?" I was not expecting that, but apparently because they thought this was ok, and I had been careful to keep the whole 'lesson' thing going, they were actually taking it that way. I looked at Sharon, who seemed about to object.

"Go ahead, Cas, join Little Bit," she said finally, her hesitance not registering with either of them. That was a cute nickname Elizabeth didn't like (she was sensitive about being smaller in every dimension than her mom and sister). Elizabeth frowned cutely as Cassie moved over next to her sister and reached out, touching her mother's cunt; this caused another shiver to run through Sharon.

I took Elisabeth's hand and guided her to Sharon's clit. "It feels best if you touch here," I said, placing her fingers lightly on it. This time Sharon didn't shudder, she moaned loudly and moved her hips up, then grabbed her daughter's arm when she begin to pull back, holding the hand in place, grinding her clit against it. "See how good that feels for her," I stated, surprised but not showing it. I grabbed Cassie's hand and guided it to the same spot, drawing another moan and shudder from Sharon. "Of course you both have a spot like that too," I added.

Sharon was no longer resisting things, and the girls were both playing with their mother's clit, actually getting in each others' way. "Don't fight, girls, there's room for you both," I said. I grabbed Elizabeth's hand and had her point out one finger, then guided her into her mother's cunt. "It will feel good if you put your finger in there," I added. "Gently."

"I know," Elizabeth replied. "I do it all the time," she continued shyly. "I knew about the spot already too," she added, looking a bit proud at already knowing what I was teaching.

"Me too," said Cassie, the girls seeming to bond a little over admitting to each other they both played with themselves.

Sharon was going crazy from her daughters tandem-fingerfucking her. She was humping into their hands, and I could see she no longer really cared about her original plan to get me to fuck her; she just wanted to cum. Her hips moved faster toward the girls groping hands, and then she convulsed, screaming and cumming, her body spasming uncontrollably. Both girls backed up; they had clearly never made themselves cum like that and thought maybe they had hurt their mother. "It's okay, that was just a really good orgasm, wasn't it Sharon?" I prompted.

Sharon had to swallow a few times before she could speak. "It felt wonderful," she said. "You did a great job," she added to the girls.

"Ok, she's ready now," I put in. I reached down and rested my fingers on Sharon's gash. "Before we move on, how about you try giving me a blow job, Cassie," I suggested, cutting off any objection from Sharon by inserting two fingers into her as I said it. I upped the sensitivity a little more and she found herself too focused on my hand in her cunt to say anything. "That's when you suck my dick," I added.

"I know, I did that a little with Johnny," Cassie said. "It wasn't great and he asked me to stop."

"This is one of the harder things to do well at first," I replied. "Come over here and lean down. That's right. Now just stick out your tongue and lick it a little first," I said as she followed my directions. I made sure my dick would taste good to them, then just made that general because why not. "That's it, just up and down a bit. Ok, now using your tongue and lips to keep me from touching your teeth, slide down a little. Make sure your teeth never touch my cock!" I continued. She picked up on what I was saying very quickly. All she had done so far was just put a little in, but it already felt great. "You're doing it just right," I moaned, encouraging her, and she tried to take me in a bit further, but gagged. "Don't try to put in too much too fast, it takes practice," I chided.

Sharon looked concerned at first when I asked her daughter for a blowjob, but now she was enraptured watching Cassie suck me, unexpectedly turned on beyond belief and getting even juicer on my hand. That look of amazed, confused pleasure as she found herself turned on watching her daughter suck me experimentally was exactly as good as I had hoped when I thought of this. Sharon was fondling her tits without even realizing it. Cassie was taking in more of me slowly, doing quite a good job, and I was worried I might cum in her mouth if this kept going, which I doubted she was ready for.

"That's good, but I think we need to get back to what we were originally working on," I told her, pulling her off me. She resisted me a bit, so she must have been enjoying it.

"Ok, both of us are ready. I think you can both feel and see that, right?" I asked, taking Elizabeth's hand and placing it on my stiff pole so she could feel how hard I was. Sharon's hands sped up a little as I guided her other daughter's hand to my dick, still wet with her sister's saliva, and had her stroke it a few times. Elizabeth stared at it, gently gripping me, then began to lean in a bit as if to try it herself, but I held her back. "You''ll get your turn later," I told her, causing her to back off, pouting slightly, though still holding me.

"It's time for you to see how fucking works. Pay close attention," I said. To make this special, I threw in a little extra. "Little Bit, since you already have me in hand, can you guide me in?" I said.

I scooted forward a little and let Elizabeth place me at the door to her mother's fuckhole. Sharon gasped at the feel of my cock on her gates; before she could think about it she moved her hips forward to seat the head inside her. I motioned Elizabeth to let go, allowing Sharon to thrust up just a little involuntarily.

"The important thing is to make sure you don't go in too fast, and keep your partner from going too fast too," I said, still in character. I slid in slowly, enjoying the sensation of entry. Sharon was quite wet, and I reached full depth easily after a long slow thrust. The girls watched in rapt interest as Sharon moaned long and hard, watching me disappear inside the concaved lips of her pussy. I stopped when I was fully in her, and leaned forward to kiss Sharon deeply, playing with her tits.

"It's important not to just focus on the actual penetration," I said to the side. I was only sensing vestigial reluctance from Sharon now, and she was gripping me a bit from inside, grinding on me slightly. I began making long, slow strokes. "Once you both feel up to it, you can speed up," I added, my voice cracking a little. I was as worked up as Sharon was by this point, and I couldn't keep going with the teacher routine. I sped up, Sharon now humping back at me as I withdrew, first a little and then, when Sharon started asking me to go harder and faster, I ramped up to full speed and was pounding hard and fast into her cunt. She wrapped her legs around me and fucked back just as hard, as the girls watched, enraptured.

They were too horny by this point to just watch and frantically undressed next to us as the bed shook with their mother and my fucking, pulling off their clothing and underwear and throwing it to the side. Cassie had positively huge tits; had I not upgraded her mom's, she would have been larger, which contrasted with her otherwise petite body. Elizabeth was a tight little morsel, firm B-cups and a little ripped, with a nice ass; I checked later and discovered that in her altered history she was on the swimming team at school. Both were gorgeous in their own way, all the more so when both started playing with themselves, getting off as I got their mother off.

I couldn't spare any more attention to the girls, though, as I felt my cum began to well up. Sharon, whom I noticed was focusing intently on her daughters self-ministrations, tightened her legs around my waist, pressing her tits into my hands and groaned loudly as she shuddered through her orgasm. The pulsing in her cunt sent me over the edge, and my cock spurted again and again, filling her, cum spurting out around it as the girls looked on.

Sharon and I collapsed away from each other, my dick popping out of her. Cassie and Elizabeth also cried out as they came in sympathy with us. I caught a worry developing in Sharon's mind about getting pregnant, but I quickly made that impossible for all of them and removed their ability to be concerned about it; I didn't want to have to have that conversation when they wouldn't exist long enough for it to matter. "And that's how you fuck properly, girls," I said once they had come down from their own self-inflicted orgasms and I had my breath back. "What do you think, Cassie? Didn't that look much better than what you did with Johnny?"

"Yeah," Cassie replied, panting after her own orgasm. "That looked way better."

"Looks like your about ready too, Cassie," I said, watching for a reaction from Sharon. There was a hint of something, but she seemed too wiped out from cumming to even talk. Cassie looked both excited and frightened. "But first, it's important to clean up after sex," I put in, getting back into my teacher persona. "Cassie, you already got to suck me a little, so Elizabeth, why don't you clean me off? Just use your mouth like you saw your sister doing. Cassie, I want you to clean out your mother with your tongue. You should learn what you need to do if you are having sex with a woman too, after all. Sharon, you will guide her, right?" I put in, not actually waiting for a response. Sharon was recovered enough to goggle at how my dick hadn't flagged one iota after filling her, probably not really registering what I said.

Cassie seemed a bit dubious as she leaned into her mother's crotch, but Sharon was no longer hesitant after jumping slightly in surprise at the first touch of Cassie's tongue on her dripping pussy, and urged her on, getting her voice back enough to hoarsely let her know she liked it. Cassie soon had her tongue well up in Sharon's vagina, her mother groaning with pleasure. Elizabeth hesitantly licked my cock, then after a bit tried putting me in her mouth. She needed a bit more help with it than her sister, and I let her go longer than was strictly needed for cleaning, as she was less of a natural sucker than her sister.

Eventually I motioned for Elizabeth to back off. Cassie was already hot from watching her mother and I fuck, and from playing with herself, but just to be sure I took a feel of her pussy. Cassie eeped at the surprise touch, breaking off her attentions on her mother to look back at me. I lay her on her back so her head was next to her mother's, and took a moment to admire her there, taking in her cute face, like but unlike her mother's, her large tits standing proudly, her thin waist and her delicate cunt, framed by her legs. She was looking back at me with a mixture of a mixture of anticipation and anxiety.

I took a quick peak at her mind, as I had been doing with her mother, and saw she was nervous because what I had done to her mom seemed so much different than what she had experienced with Johnny. "Don't worry about anything," I soothed her. "This won't be like with Johnny. You are ready this time and I am here to make sure you get a feel for doing this right. Just do what feels good; you don't need to worry about it." I reached down, softly stroking her flat belly.

I leaned in and she met me half way, and our lips met. Her lips were soft and warm, her tits pressing hard and firm into my chest. She had seen me kissing her mother and she tried to do the same, opening her lips nervously. I put my tongue in slowly, not forcing it, letting her get used to it. I moved one of my hands up and cupped a breast. She seemed to purr, the sound reverberating back into me through our joined lips.

"That's it, Cassie, you're doing it just right," Sharon said. I saw in her mind that she had decided that if this was actually going to happen, she was going to make it a great time for her daughters. I played with Cassie's tit, then I broke off the kiss and moved down, taking her other tit in my mouth, drawing a pleased whimper from her. Her nipples were already fully erect and stood out quite noticeably from her earlier self-ministrations, and I sucked one while pinching the other gently. Elizabeth was on the other side of Sharon and leaned in to absentmindedly stoke her mom's tits as she watched.

I moved around a bit more, licking an ear, running my tongue down the side of Cassie's neck. My hands were on both her boobs, continuing to knead and play with them. I let go, moving downwards and rubbing her slit, my fingers touching her clit lightly. Her hips convulsed upward in anticipation, I backed off for now. "Don't worry, Cassie, you're going to get it so good today," I told her. She looked at me with begging eyes that I found impossible to resists.

"I feel so hot," she said. "Please, I need you to do more. This so much better already."

I glanced to the side. Sharon was watching with rapt attention, too engrossed to even play with herself. Elizabeth had no such compunctions; she had her other hand busy trying to duplicate what I was doing as much as possible on her own body.

"Look at how wet she is, Sharon," I said as I ran the my finger across her slit. "I think she is ready, don't you?" I wanted Sharon to tell me to do it, to fuck her daughter, with no further compulsion on my part. I spread Cassie's legs apart a bit more, dick pulsing visibly with my excitement, but didn't proceed, looking to Sharon.

Sharon hesitated, then nodded quickly; she wanted me to do it. "Cassie, you're beautiful," I told her, which drew a smile from her.

Sharon looked at my cock, then Cassie's wet pussy. I saw some last hesitation, but Cassie looked at her mom with pleading eyes. "Do her now," Sharon said, now eager for me to proceed. Sharon reached down and grabbed me, and bent my cock downward, placing my dick back at the entrance to her daughter's pussy. "Relax, Cass," she told her daughter. "Tom knows what he's doing."

I repositioned slightly, a glance to the side showing Elizabeth ready to penetrate herself with her fingers in tandem with us. I was up on my hands above Cassie and looked downward past our bodies so I could enjoy the sight of my cock going into her. I tensed and pushed forward very slowly, marveling as her cunt stretched around me. I didn't rush, letting her get used to each inch of my dick inside her; she was gasping continuously as I pushed in, until her breath hitched and she was hyperventilating as I bottomed out.

"How are you feeling Cassie?" I asked, staying still in her. "Are you ready for more?" I asked. She nodded, unable to speak, and I leaned in and kissed her. I began to back out, drawing a moan from her and I hugged her, pressing her tits into my chest. She put her arms around my neck and returned my kiss enthusiastically, her hips pushing back at me, fighting my withdrawal, grinding on me. As I reached the end of my out-stroke, I lifted her up so she was sitting on me, letting her own weight push me back in as she cried out. Then I lay her back down, lifting myself up on my arms again, and I began thrusting in earnest, just barely managing to maintain control. I wanted to pound her hard, but there was no way she was ready for that. That isn't to say she didn't like it better the faster and harder I went.

"Faster, Faster, Harder!!" she desperately cried between kisses.

"Do her harder! Pound her so good!!" Sharon yelled, encouraging me. Elizabeth just moaned and panted, the both of them finger fucking themselves. I obliged, still being careful not to go too fast or hard for her, and Cassie was barely coherent, babbling, her initial nervousness gone in the face of the pleasure I was giving her.

Sharon was fingering herself in time with my thrusts, her other hand roaming back and forth between her breasts, when suddenly Elizabeth grabbed her, pushing her hand away and putting her hand into her mother's gash instead, causing Sharon to let out a surprised exclamation. Elizabeth leaned in and latched onto her mom's breast, sucking her and reaming her cunt with rapid thrusts. Sharon was nonplussed for a second, before she reached out and returned the favor, her hand in Elizabeth's pussy, her other holding her girl's head to her breast, urging her on. Elizabeth freed her head from her mother's grasp and moved upward, and the pair were kissing, groping each, hands all over, moaning and gasping.

This only excited me more, and I started really ramming into Cassie, whose entreaties stop even resembling words and became one long, impassioned scream. All of us reached a crescendo together, and I slammed hard into Cassie, grinding into her for all was worth, feeling her shuddering and convulsing beneath me, her pussy like a vise as she came and I filled her. Sharon and Elizabeth collapsed on one another, their hands frantically moving in each others cunts, also cumming at the same time. I slammed into Cassie few more times to maximize our pleasure, taking advantage of my unflagging cock, then I collapsed on top of her, letting her breasts cushion me, all four of us breathing heavily.

As we all came down again, I noticed Elizabeth looking annoyed. I peeked in her head a bit, and saw that she was assuming that she was the only one not getting fucked. She 'knew' that men could only go twice and then they were done, which normally wasn't a bad assumption. Elizabeth, wasn't just annoyed, though; she was angry at me and her mom and her sister. In her head, she was convinced that I had fucked them first and left her out because she was smaller, shorter, less busty, and she was convinced she was less pretty and less desirable. Of course I had fucked them and was going to leave her out. She was (theoretically) better in school, had more (theoretical) friends, was on the swim team... but she was fixated on how her family was all "prettier" than she was; a major inferiority complex.

She was shocked to see I was still hard as I pulled out of her sister. Before she could process that or stew anymore, I rolled over to her, grabbing her behind the head and pulling her in, kissing her. She scooched forward, so we were upright in front of each other. "You can still go?" she asked, grabbing my dick and feeling how hard I still was. "I thought guys could only do two times a day," she said.

"Some guys are like that," I answered, "but not me."

"So I get to go third, of course," she commented, quietly, almost to herself. "I get the leftovers, as usual, now that you are done fucking the pretty girls." She was really determined to make this about her being the 'ugly one', but I was having none of it. I reached up and took her breasts in my hands; perfect handfuls, no flesh at all spilling out the sides.

"I saved the best for last," I corrected her. "You family is nice, but I think you are the most beautiful one," I added quietly, making sure Sharon and Cassie couldn't hear me. "Just look how well you fit my hands," I added, squeezing for emphasis. She blushed and kissed me again, squeezing my cock and running her other hand over my muscular (thanks to earlier changes) chest.

I spared a quick glance to Sharon and Cassie as I ran a hand down Elizabeth's tight, athletics-honed stomach and to her slit. They had also both recovered, and Sharon was kneeled over Cassie's face as her daughter ate her out and fingered her, apparently having quietly told Cassie to do that while I talked to Elizabeth. Elizabeth was quite wet already, and moaned when I touched her; I could probably go straight to fucking her, but I was sure that would lead to her feeling like I had rushed her, so I kept working on her for a bit. I laid her back, keeping one hand in her cunt, while I roamed over the rest of her body. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sharon lean down and she and Cassie were 69ing, eating and fingering each other, their breasts budging out nicely as they pressed into the others' stomach.