Rewarded Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned back to Little Bit, and went down on her, licking around her wet cunt while running my hands over her, touching her thighs, her stomach, her boobs, and her ass. She moaned contentedly, and after a few minutes of this, I decided I had given her as much treatment as I gave the others and I was ready to fuck her. When I pulled back, however, she quickly flipped around and grabbed my cock, spearing me into her mouth before I could react. She gagged, trying to take me faster and further than before, but after a few tries she seemed to have it, and I had no complaints. I put my hands on her head and guided her back and forth.

Since I had fucked both of them, and Sharon had fucked Cassie, neither were in a particular rush, so they were going at it slowly. I had really gotten off seeing Elizabeth and her mom fuck, but I decided to throw something I had seen on the internet in to spice things up this time. I could see Cassie's cunt, as it was facing toward me and Elizabeth, with Sharon's head over it, sucking on her clit. Sharon's mouth opened and her head backed up a bit, not stopping her rhythm but now going up and down rather than just in and out. Cassie's clit got bigger, bigger than any clit, then longer, and now Sharon was sucking on a growing cock coming out of where Cassie's clit had been, taking in more and more as more appeared for her to suck. She used her hands to thrust in and out of Cassie's cunt as the cock grew, gradually working her head down on it, of course not finding it strange that she was felating her daughter's growing dick; Cassie also had no problem with being blown by her mom. I had made Cassie a fairly large Futanari; 100% woman except with a cock for a clit with no other changes (I didn't feel the need to give her balls). As her dick stopped growing, Sharon worked on sucking and fingering her. Cassie reached down to reciprocate, and Sharon grew a dick of her own slowly as Cassie's hands went from playing with her lit to stroking her mother up and down, each one longer than the last as the cock grew impossibly in her hand, dipping fingers into Sharon;s cunt on each down stroke. Their pace and excitement picked up in relation to the growing dicks.

As interesting as the view was, I was loving Elizabeth's work on my cock, and I was of a mind to pay her back. I gently pulled her hair to indicate she should come off me, and she did, grabbing my cock and shimmying up on my legs, guiding my dick into her pussy as she sat on me, upright and face to face. I held onto her and let her fall down slowly; unlike the others she was a virgin, so I was even more careful. I was surprised to feel only a slight constriction; it turned out her hymen had mostly broken due to all the swimming she did.

The sounds from Sharon and Cassie stopped as Elizabeth gasped and moaned, not really feeling any pain. The pair were watching intently as I deflowered her. I let her fall a little further, then a little more, her moans increasing in intensity, and then I was all the way in her, holding her so any movement that went on would be intentional and not hurt her. She started to grinding on me, moving me around inside her tight cunt. She moved up a bit, then came back down. It took her a few tries, but soon she was going up and down, her arms around my shoulders to help give her balance.

Sharon and Cassie were turned on watching her bounce on me, and they changed position for a better view, Cassie getting behind her mom to shove her dick into the cunt that birthed her doggy style. Sharon's cunt, now dickless again (in my opinion, the only time a cock belonged on a woman's body was when it was being sucked, stroked, or fucking, so Sharon's shrank back to a normal clit once they changed positions) stretched to accommodate her daughter. This gave me an idea and I grabbed Little Bit's legs, sending them up over my shoulders, sending her onto her back on the bed with a yelp of surprise and pleasure at the motion of my dick inside her. She loved it, pushing back at me as enthusiastically as she could from that position. I subtly nudged her forward with each thrust, and in a few moments, without her realizing until she was there thanks to my distracting her by reaching down to play with her tits, she was face to crotch with her mother, watching Cassie's cock pounding into Sharon from below as I tried to match rhythms with the other pair.

I was really pounding Elizabeth and receiving moans in response that let me know she liked it. Cassie and Sharon had spread their legs to lower themselves down, and the force of my thrusting drove Elizabeth into her mom's crotch. She started licking it and Cassie's dick when with each stroke. I kept pounding, and after a minute I had Sharon's dick grow back out and into Elizabeth's waiting mouth, so now each thrust by both Cassie and myself was driving Sharon into Elizabeth's throat (I was careful to make sure she had no trouble breathing, though). Now Cassie was fucking Sharon, Sharon was being sucked off by Elizabeth, and I was fucking Elizabeth. Elizabeth wanted me to cum in her, though, and she reached back to message my balls. I was surprised, but apparently she had seen that in a porno.

I pulled her back, her mouth letting go of her mom's dick with an audible pop (the dick immediately shrinking back to a clit again), and let myself fall backward, so now Elizabeth was riding me cowgirl, tall and proud. She flipped her legs up, rotation around me with a feeling that pushed me right to the edge so she was facing her family again, then lay back on me, arching herself to press me fully into her, breasts presented upward for me to kneed. I thrust once, twice, a third time really hard, and both of us screamed as we came, Elizabeth convulsing so hard I had to hold her down lest she throw herself off my cock and possibly the bed. She gripped me tighter and tighter on the inside as I filled her. Sharon came at the same time as Elizabeth, convulsing bonelessly, unable to stay in position, and Cassie, not used to having a dick and having to hold onto her partner, came out of her mother as Sharon fell forward onto the bed, her boobs catching on the sheets and leaving her face down and twitching on her knees with her ass upward for all to see. The sudden shock of the unexpected withdrawal triggering Cassie to cum as well, shooting all over her mother's back and ass.

We lay there, the last spurts of cum from Cassie's cock landing on the bed sheets as her dick shrunk back into a clit. We were messy but satisfied.

It was getting later by now, and that meant I had to consider my family would be getting home soon. They wouldn't be coming in very late since it was a school night; I had promised to make dinner when they got home since I was here anyway. I was supposed to call Charlie soon (probably should have already) to find out how long until they got home. As I caught my breath, I looked down at Elizabeth laying beside me, Sharon on her stomach covered in Cassie's cum, and Cassie laid out behind her. I knew I would have to end things soon.

After this, at least for a little while, I planned to go back to normal; I needed the chance to really think through how I wanted to live life from now on. There just wasn't time to do more, even though I wanted to. Then Power appeared by the bed, pausing the girls. "Would you like more time before your family comes home?" she asked. "I could freeze time outside the house. You could then spend as much time as you want with the Princes."

Even with everything I had already done, time seemed like an absolute. But I told her to go ahead, and then she was gone again. As she faded out, I mentioned a makeover the bathroom; I planned on using the shower and my normal bathroom was way too small.

"We should get cleaned up," I put in, levering myself off the bed. I was a little wobbly legged, as were they (they were also leaking or, in Sharon's case, dripping, cum a bit; I made a mental note that the room would clean as soon as we left) and led us all to the connected bathroom. Unlike previously, this was still a normal bathroom for my house, except the single tub/shower was replaced with a fancy glass-walled standing shower, featuring a bunch of shower heads, some overhead and some handheld, and more than large enough for all of us to fit inside without crowding. I led them in and hit the overhead water, letting it cascade over us.

The three of them looked even better wet, the water cascading off their bodies, Sharon and Cassie's boobs generating enticing waterfalls, while a smooth flow clung to Elizabeth's gentler curves. I tossed each of them a bar of soap, then stepped over to Sharon.

I resumed my teacher act for a second. "It's important to clean up after sex," I said, having to slightly raise my voice over the water. "Especially in here," I added, reaching down and spreading Sharon's lower lips. A small dribble of residual cum dripped white as I opened her up. I used a movable head, setting it to a gentle stream and directing it at her pussy, which drew appreciative gasps from her. She was using her own soap to get a nice lather going on her boobs, more playing than washing. I motioned to another couple movable heads, and Cassie and Elizabeth did as I did to themselves; Elizabeth released a big gob of my fresh cum when she spread herself, being the one who hadn't been either eaten out and/or fucked since I had filled her. Sharon was a little lost playing with her own boobs; I changed the stream directed at her core to pulse, drawing a startled yelp, then directed it up and down her body, signalling she should do a proper job. I got behind her, soaping up her back while she actually did her front, her motions flashing me with side-boob enticingly.

Cassie and Elizabeth started off copying us, doing each other's backs. Then Cassie had the idea to lather up her boobs and smash them into Elizabeth's back, using then like a washcloth. Elizabeth liked this and got to business on her own boobs, then moved behind her sister. She tried to do the same, but this was one place where big boobs did win; she just ended up pressed soaplily on Cassie's back.

To give her a treat, I had Little Bit's clit sprout into a not so little cock, her height difference meaning that the growing dick went right into her sister's cunt with no effort or awkwardness. They swung around, Elizabeth pressing Cassie up against the glass as she pounded her, the water flowing over and between them, Cassie's breasts smashed into the glass and bulging around her sides.

I decided to do something similar to Sharon. With a slight strength adjustment, I lifted her up and then dropped her on my dick, holding her in mid air in the middle of the shower. She tried to thrust a bit, but I had control since I was holding her. I walked us over to the girls, my motion moving her up and down on me to both our delight.

I pushed Sharon into Elizabeth's back as Sharon also sprouted a futa cock, spearing into Elizabeth from behind with just a slight bit of adjustment from me and guidance from Sharon's hand. I was holding up Sharon as I speared her cunt; her penis stood proudly at the top of her slit, disappearing directly into Elizabeth. With every thrust translated from me through Sharon, Elizabeth's dick bottomed out in Cassie. My only regret was I couldn't get a good view from the back; suddenly the wall Cassie was pressed into and the floor under us became mirrored, and I had the awesome view of our chain of coupling, seeing all of us thrusting and being thrust into. Of course, we weren't going to last long like this, and I started, cumming into Sharon, her vaginal orgasm triggering her dick to spew into Elizabeth, who came from the sensation and as a result coated Cassie's interior. We probably would have all collapsed, but Cassie was pushed into the wall hard enough not to slide down with us all pressing into her, and thanks to us all being interconnected by dicks that didn't go soft, we all ended up supported by her as we came.

We actually washed ourselves for real after that, with me fending off all three of their attempts to do more. I lead everyone back to the bedroom to get dressed.

"Do we have to?" asked Elizabeth in a cute voice. "I want more," she added, giving me the cutest sad eyes as she put her bra back on.

"Sorry, but that's all we can do for now," I replied, sadly. I almost gave in to her, but I knew that if I didn't end it now, we might go on for hours more. I considered that, but there is such a thing as sensory overload, even with my indefinitely ready dick. I wanted some normal after a holiday weekend of discovering I could fuck anything, and I missed my family. And I could always have them again later.

"This was so much better than my first time," Cassie told me, kissing me on the cheek as she got her jeans back on.

"Thank you so much for all this," Sharon said as she buttoned up her blouse. She leaned into me. "I know you didn't really have to make it so good for us," she whispered to me. "I almost feel bad about taking you money now. Maybe we can go it again some time," she added, licking her lips a little and smiling. "No charge."

I peaked in her mind again and saw she meant it. Something had awakened in her; she was turned on looking at her daughters now, and imagining doing more things with them, but a bit of her still thought it was inappropriate. Her mind seemed to have worked itself around to being ok with fucking the girls as an accompaniment to me fucking them, but just her fucking them was still wrong. The human mind (even a copy of one) is weird.

I told her I'd call in a couple days to set something up, though of course I knew I wouldn't. I couldn't really let them leave; they'd go home to a house that already contained unfucked, and in the case of the girls, younger, versions of themselves, and while I briefly considered trying to make two versions of them existing work, that would require something super complicated and I wasn't ready for that yet. So I walked them to the door, and, as they walked through in turn, each kissing me on the way out, they vanished with a cinema wipe effect as they crossed the threshold (Power was getting better at not just making things vanish, which I found disconcerting). Their SUV, parked on the street, evaporated into smoke. As an afterthought, I told Power to find a good job for the real Sharon, so she would be able to work herself out of the trouble she was in. It wasn't the fortune my imaginary contract had promised copy-Sharon, but I thought of it as a payment for 'use of her likeness'; besides, I wanted to help her a little, so why not?

I went in and called my wife (exactly on time) to find out when she and the kids would be home, and got started on dinner.