Rewarded Ch. 07

Story Info
One Failure.
6.3k words
4.58
14.7k
10

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is inspired by "The Reward" by Azil.

------------------------------

The next several months went by in a blur as I settled into my new normal. At home, things were basically as they had always been with my family, aside from my not asking for sex anymore. Things with Charlie actually seemed to improve without the weight of differing expectations in that area in the way, and I felt we were closer than ever. Sarah seemed to be quite popular, or at least the pool was, and she hung out around the house more often, both with longtime friends and with some people I hadn't seen before. Despite her protestations, it did veer close to party territory a few times, and I did occasionally have to angry parent.

As the weather got colder, the pool started getting used less. I didn't feel like being a waste of space half the year, so from then on my backyard was always perfect weather for swimming, regardless of what was going on outside of it. It was cool to be sitting in a calm oasis when a hurricane was going past outside, the winds and rains just stopping at an arbitrary line projected upwards from my fence. To keep the people from trying to hide out in my yard during storms, though, I most couldn't realize this.

Beth was a regular feature of my life now. When my family was home, she was the neighbor who was friends with both Charlie and I; when my family was out, we were going hot and heavy all over each. Often whatever family was at my house was barely out the door before Beth had my dick out, but nothing happened when anyone else was home. Although Beth was unconcerned if they they happened to see peripherally, like from across the street, she wouldn't initiate anything with them around intentionally, and took great pains to avoid 'getting caught'. Letting her rush sometimes was fun it it's own way. I hung around her house as well, though not when Mike was home since we didn't really get along. Initially we kept our romps at her place confined to midday hours when Melissa was at school; even though she didn't see anything wrong about her daughter knowing we were fucking, she still was uncomfortable with doing it with her around. I found over time there could be odd little discontinuities in my commands like that.

This all changed early one afternoon. Beth was riding me on the couch, her boobs swaying up and down as she thrust on me as I sat there enjoying her tight cunt.

"Tom fuck!" she cried. "So good. So big, so thick, stretching me!" she cried, as usual enjoying dirty talk almost as much as the fuck itself. "Fucking ppound me so good you stud!"

"Hi mom, Mr. Mallory," came a female voice from the front door. Beth froze solid, eyes wide and my dick halfway into her. Melissa was closing the front door, casually putting her coat on the rack next to mine as her mom stared slack jawed and red faced at her. "The school lunch gave some people food poisoning, so we let out early today," Melissa added, grabbing the backpack she had set down and heading to her room.

"Melissa!!" Beth shrieked. "I uhh... I mean... I AHHHH!" she cried, first in shock and then in pleasure as I decided to thrust up into her. "Tom! I mean MellisaaAAAAAAh..." she cried again, trying to object but my hard thrusting just made her moan again. Melissa nonchalantly threw her bag into her room, then went over to the kitchen, not sparing us a glance. I saw Beth's eyes tracking her daughter as she began to put together a sandwich, paying us no mind as I continued to pound her mother from below, our flesh smacking loudly. "Tom... Ah Toooooommm... We shouldn't AHHHHH!!!" She cried out I thrust particularly hard and deep. "Mellisssaaa caan seee!!" she tried again.

Melissa finished her sandwich and moved to the table. "Do you mind if I watch?" she asked us. This time both of us reacted in surprise, but she just held up the TV remote questioningly. In the instant before she had noticed though, Beth had thrust down on me hard.

"Oh Tom TOOOOOOOMMMM!" Beth cried, beginning to fuck down on me. "Oh Oh Sure honey whatever you want we don't MIIINNNNNND! Oh Tom yes harder!" she replied, half to Melissa, who turned on the TV, and half to me. "More Tom MORE MAKE ME CUM TOM CUMMING SO GOOD TOM AHHHHHH!!!" Beth came harder than I had ever seen her before, as Melissa nonchalantly bit into her sandwich while paging through netflix, Beth slamming herself down on me, grinding back and forth as her pussy miked me hard. "Oh Tom so good..." she groaned as she collapsed backward and lay across me, breathing hard.

"Did you have anything you wanted to watch?" Melissa asked after couple minutes of browsing. "Nothing new, so I guess I'll do some homework," she added with a shrug.

"No, I think we are good," I replied. She killed the TV, grabbed the plate with the rest of her sandwich on it, and headed to her room, unconcerned her fully impaled mother had gotten her breath back and begun to grind on me again as she watched her daughter leave the room. Melissa didn't bother closing the door, and so did her homework while listening to the sound of flesh smacking on flesh repeatedly and Beth screaming in pleasure.

At one point, after cumming particularity loudly, Beth, looking a little embarrassed, yelled "Melissa, honey, we're not too loud are we?"

"It's fine mom," she yelled back. "I'm glad you're having a good fuck. I know you and dad have been fighting recently and you deserve to have some fun."

I pulled her down and latched onto a boob and sucked, Beth laughing. She pulled off and pushed me onto my back, flipped over, and licked my dick as I stuck my tongue into her. "Alright honey. Thanks for understanding how much mommy needs her cunt fucked and sucked," she replied, getting even wetter at talking to her daughter like that and making me even harder as she switched to swallowing my cock.

With Melissa being around no longer an issue, I increased the amount of time I spent over at Beth's house fucking her. Quite often, I simply walked in and fucked Beth as the mother-daughter pair carried on a mostly coherent conversation. I was quite turned on to hear Beth breathlessly conversing about mundane things, like shopping lists, chores, or homework in between moans as I had her doggy style over the dining room table as excoriated me to do her harder and faster. Melissa never had any issue with it, except for sometimes holding her food off the table if there was a spill hazard. We even did it on Melissa's bed, right next to her, as she did her homework, both of us making a halfhearted effort to help between moaning. Seeing Melissa next to me in a t-shirt and jeans, laying on her own bed propped on her elbows working without a care while I thrust in and out of her mother just made me fuck Beth all the harder. I imagined doing Melissa as well, but I doubted Beth would be OK with that (enjoying her daughter seeing her fucking and having me fuck her daughter while she watched were two different things) and I didn't want to change her any more than needed.

Not to say that I was only fucking Beth; I was doing it everywhere. I got off on seeing others fucking (especially if they wouldn't normally) just as much as fucking myself, though I was careful to always be sure everyone underage left. In restaurants, I would go in for lunch and leave the place after an orgy (Diana's diner was a favorite of mine, and every time I left there were more of her). When I went movie theaters, the shows would become porno versions, with the audiences fucking and the movies' cast occasionally walking out of the screen to join in if we needed more people. I even tried out a few more prostitutes, making them want it rather than just me paying them; you would be surprised how much better they are when they care about pleasure instead of getting you to cum quickly so they can get to the next client.

After the first few days I made it so I and anyone I fucked would just be instantly clean and presentable when done, and any 'sexual destruction' that occurred (clothing destroyed, things flung off tables, broken furniture, etc.) was undone, because constantly hunting for showers and manually cleaning up was a pain. Sometimes I would put everything back to normal with no one remembering after I was done, other times they would remember it but not think it odd.

I also enjoyed setting up little pockets of continuing fun around town, though nothing too major. A bar in a local hotel became a permanent unnoticed orgy; people would walk over to the bar to get drinks, not noticing the customers thrusting and moaning all around them, then as soon as they reached the bar, rather than asking for drink, their clothes would explode off of them and they would grab the nearest person or group and get to fucking, all while no one in the lobby with a full view of the bar noticed anything (the hotel conveniently never had any underage guests after I set this up), and after cumming a few times they would be instantly redressed and go about their business. The local wishing well became amenable to actually granting very specific wishes; doctors specializing in breast enhancement or impotence suddenly found the Austin area highly unprofitable. Several restaurants got expanded menus and separate seating for families. Local strip clubs lost their no touching rules, although I didn't go so far as to turn them into full on brothels. Department store dummies cam alive (still clearly plastic but warm an supple like flesh, but with with proper heads because headless bodies would be freaky), posing and enticing people to buy products and of course serving the customers in any way they might ask. I considered doing the weather girl live on air, but I was worried it might be hard to manage the fallout. The average attractiveness in the area went up in general, as I tended to 'pay for' my fun with physical enhancements to those involved.

I was still going to work sometimes, but only actually did my job when I wanted to. Other times, I would pass the time watching movies, trying out video games, watching Netfucks for ideas, or fucking the staff. I particularly got off on seeing everyone going about their business around me while I fucked someone over their work, or on a conference table in the middle of a meeting, or while they were on the phone with a client. I made sure Sharon didn't register anything, even if I fucked someone on her desk right next to her, knocking her work and computer to the floor, as I wanted to see if/how she might seduce me on her own.

After the first few weeks I had fucked most of the people in the office, and I had set up a few people with special alterations. Except for Debbie; while I had many times considered grabbing her to fuck over a desk, I had always gone with other people after thinking about it (mostly her boss Rhianna, as she was often right there when I made these decisions). I was ok with just making people want to fuck, but sometimes, as with Sharon, I wanted to try something different, and I had for no particular reason picked Debbie as someone I wanted to try to get without too much use of my powers.

I was not selfish in my fun. All meetings involving Michelle were now orgies (including by phone; I found it hot thinking of everyone in earshot in random offices all over town getting it on every time they were on a call with her), but this never caused any issues with getting things done. Linda would now handle HR duties sexually, edging people until they promised to make amends if there were issues, or just rewarding people for things like finishing training courses by fucking them. The men and women of the secretarial pool (we are an equal opportunity employer) became perfectly content to be sexually harassed in any way by any one, all while doing their jobs perfectly, and, as a general company policy, the top performers each moth now got to pick someone in the office (other than Sharon or Debbie) to Free Use for a day (I had found this subgenre on Netfucks and loved the idea); productivity was through the roof.

Even crazy hijinks can get bland if repeated too often, so I started spending less time at the office and more around town or with Beth, though I made sure to come to work at least a few times a week to see what would happen with Sharon. As for Sharon's 'training', she just knew what I would have taught her at the end of the day if things were normal, and never noticed I was gone for days on end. With Debbie, I knew there was no way I could proceed as Tom Mallory, senior VP (emphasis on senior, from her point of view), so I would have to change up my strategy.

In all this time I had only made minor modifications to myself, and I was finally ready to try something more. I had Power put together an 'ideal' model for a college age guy: educated, successful (I went with 'young entrepreneur' as I wasn't in the mood to be a student again), moderately 'hunky' and physically fit (though not with insane muscles), only a vague resemblance to myself at that age. I checked to make absolutely sure I couldn't accidentally lose my powers before I finally worked up the nerve to give Power the go ahead. I had half expected it to hurt, but I didn't feel anything. One instant it was me in the mirror, then I blinked and it was my new younger self staring back.

I wanted be sure I would be comfortable in my new skin, so I had gotten a room at the nearby Hilton (where I had set up my sex-bar) instead of going to work that day. After looking my new form over in the mirror, and making some minor adjustments, I concluded it was not bad, as far as I could tell. I set up a whole new identity to go with this body: I was going to go by Theodore 'Theo' Weber, age 22. My 'reasonable' backstory was that I had sold off several biotech breakthroughs while in college and was now considering various offers of funding for a new company. That would explain why I was unemployed but unconcerned about money, and I could make up some mumbo jumbo to scare people off if asked to discuss specifics.

I called the desk and asked them to send up a maid for some 'room service.' She left the break room expecting to clean, but by the time she arrived at my door she knew that room service meant serving the occupant of the room sexually in any way they requested. The maid who opened my door was 40 and not very attractive, nor did she look particularly enthusiastic (this was just her 9-5 and she expected to mostly just lay there while I used her to get off). That wouldn't do, so as she stepped across the threshold her body changed with a wiping effect as though stepping through a curtain into youth. The maid who set foot over the threshold was 18, slim, and toned, with breasts so large and firm you would think they had to be fake but weren't, an ass to die for, and perfect endless legs, hair styled and framing an innocent but sexy face. Her uniform went from a loose, drab one piece knee length dress with an apron to short, low, and tight in all the right places, still professional but sexy as hell. The newly 18 year old maid was ready, willing, and eager to service the room, sexily stripping out of her uniform before doing anything and everything I asked without hesitation, and getting multiple orgasms in return. I fucked her longer, faster, and harder than normal, even with the sexual enhancements I had made to my regular body, which I chalked up to being young again. A couple hours later, having worked through all her holes and a bunch of creative positions, and after many orgasms a piece, I let her go. I left her body enhancements in lieu of tip, along with something extra. The bra she had been wearing faded out of existence as she grabbed her uniform and got dressed, her firm tits needing no help and her hair going from well fucked mess to expertly styled (as it always would be from now on). She checked herself in the mirror and found nothing wrong with her outfit despite how much tighter and how much less it was than that she had arrived in, just as she wouldn't have an issue with everything she wore from now on turning tight and sexy either. I rode the elevator down with her, and as I made my way out, I noticed her going over to take out the trash from the bar. As soon as she got close her outfit explode off her, giving everyone a view of her body, and she was absorbed into the orgy. I never even asked her name.

Despite some gratifying maid fucking, I needed to test my new body for purpose, ie drawing interest from college age girls without directly using my abilities, so I drove out to the UT Austin campus to see how Theo did with a test group. I gave myself a stupidly fancy car to show off, which drew the expected stares as I pulled up to the university, but that fit the backstory. I wandered around campus for a bit, not really going anywhere or interacting with anyone, just to see how much attention I could get from college girls without actively trying. There was plenty of staring and a few hushed conversations in my wake, which I took as a good sign.

I was beginning to get bored just observing when I came across tables in front of the library, students manning them advertising clubs, Greek life, etc. One table had a pretty young redhead who was particularly frank in her admiration of my new body, blatantly eyeing me up before trying to look innocent when I noticed her stares. A fairly spaced out and nondescript guy was next to her, not paying attention to anything but his phone.

I walked over to her and put out my hand. "Hi, I'm Theo. Like what you see?" I said, perhaps a bit cockily.

"You're cute," she replied, laughing and shaking my hand. "But too conceited." I had to give her that, given my introduction, so I let it slide.

"Well, I couldn't help noticing the interest," I replied.

"Don't think I didn't see you eyeing me up too. Bet you can't even tell me what I'm here recruiting for," she teased, putting a hand over the sign on the table so I couldn't look now.

"Guilty as charged," I said, holding up my hands in surrender. "Still, I would like an answer."

She laughed. "Like I said, too conceited. I don't want to add to your ego." She made a shewing motion. "Go on, I have to do some recruiting and clearly your not interested in what I'm offering."

"Well I'll admit I'm not interested in joining the... Kendo club" I replied, looking down at the sign finally. "But I'm hardly uninterested in what you have to offer. How about a quick fuck?" I replied, shocking her with my brazenness.

"What the hell?" she replied in shock. "You pervert!! Sure, where?" she said angrily, then realized what she had just said. "I mean, how do you want me? Wait, I meant of course? I would love to? Please Fuck me! Bend me over and do me hard!?!?" she kept trying to object.

"How about you come over here and give me a good look at you?" I asked.

"How dare you not ask me to strip for you! I am just a sex object!!" she replied, then covered her mouth in shock at what she said. "Why am I doing this?" she added as she stood and walked around the table, being sure to add a sexy sway to her step, and stood in front of the table posing and stretching sexually, running her hands over her body to emphasize her curves.

The guy glanced at her as she stood but seemed uninterested in what was happening, only that his partner was leaving. "Hey Lana, don't leave me alone here. You're the one who knows all about this stuff," was all he said laconically.

"Would you mind moving some of these pamphlets somewhere else? We need this table for a fuck," I said to him.

"Sure, no problem, dude," he replied, reaching over and picking up the pamphlets and sign and putting them on Lana's vacated chair without even looking up from his phone before sitting back down, still uninterested. Lana turned to look back in surprise at his reaction, although doing so by turning to the side and sexily canting her hips, showing off her tight ass and giving me a very intentional view of her side-boob.

12