Rewarded Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Lana right? Just bend over the table," I said. Lana gave me another shocked look, then much to her own surprise turned around and bent over the table anyway, putting both hands down, arching her back, and presenting her skirted ass to me.

"Why aren't you fucking me yet? Can you fuck me here in front of my boyfriend?" she added, pointing at the obvious guy somewhat awkwardly from her bent over position. "He has never fucked me so please do me hard while he watches?!?! I want your dick in my quivering cunt so much and I want him to see you do me!!!" she kept trying.

"Sure if you want," I replied, amused.

"Jacob, quit playing with your phone for five fucking seconds and whip it out already! This guy has me bent over and is going to fuck me on the table right in front of you! Can you please let me suck you while I get pounded or something?" she said, trying again.

"Sure, whatever," he replied, never looking up from his phone.

"JACOB!" Lanna yelled, still unable to move from her bent over position but doing her best to look angrily at him. "You fucker!! Stop playing with your phone and start playing with my tits, you shit!! This guy is gonna fuck me!! Are you just gonna sit there!!!" she yelled, too angry to notice what she was actually saying. "How can you keep playing playing games when your girlfriends needs your help!! Do you care at all? At least whip it out and jerk it, you asshole!"

"Whatever," Jacob replied, getting up. "You know what, It's been nearly a month and all we ever do it whatever you want to do. You never ask me what I want do. I don't even like Kendo. And now all you can do is yell at me when all this guy is asking is for you to fuck him?! You know what, you can advertise for your own stupid club. We're done," he added, getting up and walking away.

"Fucking come back and watch me get speared, you jerk!!" she yelled after him. I could tell she wanted to get off the table and go after him, but after a second of straining but being unable to even lift up her hands, she gave up.

"Some boyfriend you have... had there," I commented. I made him not care about me fucking her, the rest was all them. Then again she had been eyeing me up to start, so it was probably going to happen anyway sooner or later.

"Look, I don't really care that he won't cum all over me," she admitted. "Not like I totally wanted him make me cum all night long or breed me or anything. Like he'll find another girl to slam her pussy on his hard dick as well I could have." I was increasingly amused by how she was saying the opposite of what she meant to say in the sexiest way possible.

"Please could you do me right here in front of the crowd so they can watch me? I haven't even blown my boyfriend... ex-boyfriend, and I really want everyone to see you do me," she said to me angrily. I had a feeling that was supposed to be her objecting to me doing her in a crowded area, but instead it gave me more ideas. "Hey, come could someone please come and and jerk off while this guys rails me over the table!!! Please, call security and have them come film me as I do him doggy style!!" she tried yelling to the crowd for help, which had the opposite effect as she had hoped. Several people gave her weird looks but otherwise kept walking.

"Now, now, just pull up that skirt and let's get to it," I replied, and she reached down, surprised she could finally let go of the table, and pulled it up around her waist, leaning over to present her panty clad ass to me. I pulled her panties down her legs, kneeling to get a good look at her cunt as I did so, and let them fall to the ground; many in the crowd were now taking a look at her cunt as they went past, not in a sexual way but as if they were catching a glimpse a pretty girl in passing. Lana was blushing furiously, no doubt wanting to get up, but she stayed bent over the table, one hand holding up her skirt, wiggling her ass at me to entice me to proceed. I gave her ass a nice slap and watched it jiggle, and a couple people made offhand comments on how nice her pussy was.

I just took my rock hard dick and stuck it right into her sweet little slit, going straight to pounding her directly into the table from behind. She yelped in surprise, and tried to breathlessly continue objecting (which of course meant she was actually urging me on), but at some point she genuinely began begging me to go faster and harder. People were looking away in embarrassment as if they had caught a couple getting handsy in public, but I tweaked it and people began stopping to watch, taking pictures with their phones, and soon a large crowd had gathered around, with people commenting on how cute and hot we were, some girls whispering about how they wished they were the one getting fucked. Another notch up and guys began jerking off, while girls were fondling their boobs or had hands in their panties. A few couples practiced mutual masturbation, but no one went any further than that.

The moans and groans of the crowd were in counterpoint to Lana's now incoherent yells of pleasure. I pounded into her for a bit, driving her to several orgasms, groups of watchers cumming and moving on to other things, to be replaced with new watchers. I flipped her over so I could see her sweatshirted boobs bounce and continued pounding her. The crowd got into it, yelling at me to pull off her shirt so they could see her boobs, but I came hard in her first, her screams the loudest yet as I stayed buried to the hilt in her quivering cunt. Anyone in the crowd who hadn't cum yet also did so all at once, providing a nice accompaniment to Lana's orgasmic cries. I raised a fist triumphantly and the crowd applauded, people's clothes putting themselves back on as cum and sweat vanished. Lana lay on the table for a moment with my cock still in her, then I pulled out. She just stood back up, pulled up her panties, and then walked back behind the table, still breathing hard, all her materials back in place, looking at me with shocked eyes.

"Thanks, Lana," I said with a wave as I turned to leave. "You're a great fuck." She was about to something, hesitated, then blurted out "You are such a good fuck I hope you can cum back and do me again sometime. I love doing it in public." She covered her mouth, sitting down hard.

As I headed for my car, a guy who had just a minute ago been jerking off to watching me fuck Lana walked up to the table. "So kendo, huh?" he asked her causally, browsing a leaflet and not caring he had only a minute ago been jerking his cock to the sight of Lana's speared cunt. "That's like oriental fencing, right?"

"Yes, the Japanese art of fencing," she replied automatically, then looking relieved. "We have twice weekly practices in the gym Tuesday night and Sunday. It's great exercise."

"Sure, that sounds like it might be interesting," he replied. "I could use some exercise," he added, grabbing a pamphlet. "I don't know anything though. Do you teach?"

She held out a singup form. "Oh of course we teach. Can I put you down to come join in? " she asked, looking relived. "Sensei Takuya can teach you how to fuck me until I scream," she added, then froze as she heard what she had just said to him. "I mean, we teach beginners everything they need to know..." she struggled for second before finishing "about how to last a long time while fucking me."

"Oh yeah sure, that sounds good," he replied, taking the clipboard as if what she said was perfectly ok. "I can try it a bit and see if I like it, right?"

Lana was still afraid to say anything, but couldn't stop herself. "Yes, of course. You can try using all my holes a few times and if you don't like it, no problem," she clarified, blushing. "Please be sure to come in tight clothing that shows off your dick," she added. "Jeans are a bad idea; they are constricting and will be hard to get off so I can suck your dick."

I headed to my car, leaving Lana to continue advertising the kendo club as the guy called over a female friend, who also seemed interested (and whom Lana informed could of course join in on eating her out). I made sure that despite what she was saying, Lana would never have any difficulties. I imagined her giving a class presentation wherein the entire thing would be her talking about gangbanging the audience, yet she would still get the grade she would have gotten, or a job interview where she spent the entire time begging her boss to fuck her raw, but still got the job. She might be embarrassed, but no one else would find it weird, nor would she be any less talkative than she had been before even if she wanted to be.

The following day I showed up to my office as Theo, pretending to be a new client (with unspecified business) looking at my agency, and even though it was unusual for an intern of only a few months to do so, Debbie was assigned to pitch for me.

"Good morning, I'm Debbie Kowlasky, and I'll be seeing to your needs Mr. Weber," she said, intercepting me by the front door and shaking my hand firmly. She was dressed in a tight but professional business suit, blouse under jacket and trousers, in sensible heels, a perfectly normal outfit for an average day at the office. Rhianna had talked to her about her clothing while on the job, telling her she should dress more conservatively so people would take her seriously, and Debbie had taken that advice to heart even though at the time Rhianna had been riding me reverse cowgirl with her bare tits bouncing up and down from the force of my thrusts.

"Please, just call me Theo," I replied, trying to be friendly.

"If you'll come this way, let's see what our agency can do for you," she added, leading me into the conference room, not batting an eye as we walked past Dana getting her pussy licked out by Kate from IT as she talked to a client on the phone (which was mostly moaning on her end); she was top saleswoman for the month.

"So, what exactly do you need to advertise?" Debbie asked when we had gotten situated. "I looked you up. You seem to have several impressive inventions to your name, but everything I can find says you sold you patents and aren't working on anything right now."

"Well, the truth is I am putting together a start up and what we mainly need are things like logos, basic graphic designs, etc.," I replied reasonably. "More to come later once we have some products ready. I believe in establishing a close relationship earlier rather than later, so we are well acquainted with each other's needs from the start."

"I see, I see," she said, taking notes. We carried on in that vein for about a half hour; me trying to be friendly and get her to open up, she being staunchly professional, though she did call me Theo. In the end we had a vague agreement concerning further contact to arrange things. I was getting nowhere and getting bored doing it, and I she struck me as becoming slightly annoyed.

"I'll be sure to forward those quotes to you later," she said, handing me a business card with some added info on the back and leading me almost hurriedly to the door. As we walked past, Dana fished her phone call and told Kate to grow a dick and fuck her, and Kate did, her dick sinking into Dana's pussy even as it was still growing out of her clit as Dana lay back on her desk. Debbie's manner, though not rude, was brusque, making it clear we were done. I shrugged it off; I wanted to do this naturally and that also meant it might take a few tries.

I turned around and walked past her back into the hall without her seeing me, switching back to my normal body, then waited a second for Debbie to walk up beside me, as if I had been walking past by coincidence. "So, how did your first client go?" I asked casually as we walked through the office, having to raise my voice slightly to be heard over Dana and Kate's moans and the sound of their crotches repeatedly meeting. I made it so Debbie would speak honestly with me, rather than censor herself for her bosses boss.

"I am pretty sure that was a waste of time," she replied bluntly. "I'm not even clear if he has a business he's planning to open, it was all so vague." She leaned in. "Between the two of us, it seemed more like he was trying to get a date than any advertising help," she said quietly.

"A date?" I replied a bit too nervously. "Why would you think that?"

"He spent the whole time talking about vague futurisms and possibilities, trying to sound important while saying nothing, and oh my god the double entendres. Honestly, I used to run into tons of people just like this, minus the professional setting. Young guys trying to show off their success to get laid. No wonder I prefer girls."

"That seems an awfully bad impression to get from one meeting," I put in, sweating at how close to the actual point of the meeting she was getting. "Wait, girls?" I replied, as Dana and Kate came loudly, filling the office with their cries of passion, which no on there or on the other end of any phone calls found problematic.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm bi," she replied, not noticing the inappropriate question, nor taking note of Kate sliding bonelessly to the floor as her dick retracted back into her clit, or my reaction to her answer. "But I gave up on guys a while ago. Too sex obsessed, constantly trying to get in my pants. Anyway, sorry to be a downer about the client," she added, turning down a side corridor to go give a much more professional assessment to her Rhianna (while her secretary Jason stood by taking notes and letting Rhianna fondle his dick though his pants idly) that still basically came down to the meeting being a waste of time.

I slunk back to my office as Dana, whom I knew was quite sex obsessed herself and interested in women (take that stereotypes), had Kate get under her desk and resume eating her out as she began typing up reports. I sat at my desk depressed for a while, both at my own apparently pitiful performance as a pick up artist and my own stupidity for not even considering Debbie's sexual preferences. So much for that plan; I should have just had her on a desk weeks ago and saved myself the disappointment.

12