Rewarded Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think she's a very attractive young lady and I refuse to make any further statement on the grounds that it might incriminate me," I replied, drawing a laugh from the pair of them. The other men at the table toasted my evasive action (several had been present for the intern's prior drenching but didn't comment on it).

I was saved from any further embarrassment by the arrival of three newcomers. "Hi, Sharon, why don't you join us here?" Michelle yelled, calling her over.

"I couldn't, ma'am," Sharon replied, almost comically polite. The entire table had a good laugh, Sharon going red with embarrassment.

"Relax, it's a party," Michelle put in, ushering Sharon to grab a seat. "I know we frighten all the new people, but we don't bite."

Sharon took seat begrudgingly, purposefully opposite me, and Michelle introduced her around the table. I made sure that even though Sharon was introduced to Charlie as my wife, she didn't take notice. Her kids were looking longingly toward the pool during introductions (they were compelled to want to leave due to my earlier setup) and when Charlie suggested it they took the opening and quickly ran off to swim before their mom could say anything, leaving the dining area adults only.

I found myself just enjoying the conversation, mostly with Sharon, Charlie, Linda, and Michelle, the rest of the table somewhat fading into the background. The evening wound on, I forgot about the intern, and the sun went down. Dinner was served (the Dianas having known and prepared exactly what each person wanted, no matter how fancy) and wet kids were pulled from the pool, so doing anything in the dining area was out now.

It was just before desert when Sharon headed for the ladies room. I was horny and I wanted a quickie, so redirected her to the house bathroom rather than the hut. I followed after a bit and made sure neither of us would be missed, then, as Sharon came out of the bathroom, I took her arm and guided her into my home office, shutting the door. I turned and held Sharon tight and kissed her deeply, waiting to see how she would respond. She hesitated briefly, then returned the kiss, before quickly pulled away. "Tom, no. They'll miss us. They are right outside!" she added, gesturing to the window (which I made sure was one-way), through which the party was clearly visible.

"No they won't," I said. "They're busy with dinner and the kids. We'll be back before they notice." I had one hand on her ass, stroking. I took the other and popped a few buttons on her shirt, reaching inside and moving toward her breast.

"It's inappropriate to keep doing this," she objected weakly. "You're my boss. We'll get in trouble. The company president and HR head are right outside!! We can't..."

"I need you, Sharon," I said, kissing her again. "And didn't we already establish things to HR's satisfaction the other night?" I added wryly.

"I need you, too, Tom," she whispered kissing my ear. "I don't want to get us in trouble." She leaned in to kiss me and I guided her hand down to rub my cock through my pants. "Oh fine, I suppose it's ok if we're quick."

With that she popped the buttons on her skirt and let it fall, stepping out of it. I levered her panties out of the way and down while sticking my finger in and frigging her to get her juices flowing. She kissed me again and pulled down my pants and underwear in a rush to get my cock out. I motioned to her to get down and give me a blowjob, but she shook her head and got up on my desk somewhat awkwardly; we both just had our clothing pushed down a little and our legs were still bound, and she was trying not to knock anything over. I picked her up and pushed her back, a bunch of things falling to the floor as they were shoved out of her way, and spread her legs. I knelt down and entered her pussy with my tongue before she could worry about the mess.

"Tom, we have to hurry," she prompted me, but ran her fingers through my hair as I licked her inner lips, sighing quietly, keeping her voice down and not actively moving to get me to stop. I speared my tongue into her vagina, which caused her to let out a quiet eep and jerk about, knocking still more off the desk. Watching her try to restrain herself (even though we didn't need to) was so cute. I ran my tongue in and out several times as Sharon pushed my head into herself with one hand, the index finger of the other cutely between her teeth as she lightly bit it to hold in her moans. I tried to get her to make more noise, but she held out.

As soon as she was wet enough I stood up and slid my cock into her pussy. I looked down at the sight of my assistant on the desk, her legs still tangled together at the ankle by her panties as she spread herself as far as she could to take in my cock. I slid in and out slowly, groping her through her blouse, then I reached down and pulled it open to reveal her breasts in a pink bra as buttons flew everywhere. She panicked for second but I took away her concern about her clothes, and the jolt from my next thrust saw her arching over backward, throwing her arms wide and knocking my monitor to the floor, the crash and crunch of breaking electronics unnoticed by either of us in our passion.

As I thrust into her, I played with her bra clad tits, and she smiled up at me. "God, this is good. You'll have to do me on a desk again some time." I laughed and told her I would, knowing that it would be on her desk at the office, in full view of everyone. I picked up the pace again, and she pulled herself up and put her arms around my neck to hold me close. She was still somehow keeping her vocalizations to low moans and gasps, though I could see her biting her lip to keep them in, and I was fucking hard enough one breast had popped free of her bra, the repeated slapping of flesh on flesh echoing throughout the office.

I was pushing into her in a long series of fast strokes and she was pulling me into her tighter and tighter, breasts pressed into my chest, rubbing against me as I thrust. "Oh I need it, put it in me, put it in me," she whispered in my ear, her head resting on my shoulder. I stroked harder and faster and I could feel both our orgasms nearing. She rocked her hips back and forth on the desk, urging me on, still trying not to make a sound. Suddenly she tightened her grip on me and grunted hard; I could hear her holding back her scream and I could feel her cunt muscles tighten on my cock as she came. That was all I could take and I popped off deep into her, grunting but unconsciously also holding my volume down.

We remained wrapped in each other's arms for a minute. I placed my hand under her chin and lifted her face to mine for a long kiss. Then she pulled away with a sigh, getting up off the desk and hurriedly beginning to straighten her cloths, stuffing her tit back into her bra and not minding as the buttons on her shirt flew back into place just in time for her to button up, her hair straightened itself out, or how the wrecked monitor shot back up onto the deck, fragments reassembling, and all the papers flew up and reorganized themselves. By the time her shirt was buttoned there was no evidence anything had gone on either in the room or in her immaculately neat appearance.

"Damn that was good," she said. "God, I hope nobody noticed we were gone," she said worriedly.

"Don't worry so much," I said with a laugh, pulling her close and kissing her lightly. "It will make you grow old before your time."

We went back out and rejoined the party, nobody having missed us or noticing we had come back from the bathroom together, and got back into the flow of conversation like we had never left. Sharon and Charlie hit it off a little. Sharon was acting a little shy, no doubt concerned someone might realize she had just fucked her boss, absentmindedly checking over her clothing repeatedly as if looking for some stain or something out of place to give her away, but no one was the wiser. The party eventually broke up after some fireworks, as kids were rushed home to bed, and I had the extra space in the yard vanish again, though I left the pool shack.

Since it was a holiday, Charlie and I didn't have anything to do the next day. It was long past the point of the kids running into our room and dragging us to the tree to open presents on Christmas morning, so I let her sleep in after I automatically woke up in time for work. She came down a bit later.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, seeing she was out of sorts.

"So we got back from the party and we went right to sleep," she began, not finding it odd that all we had done was walk in the back door of the house to leave the party. "Then I woke up and you were gone this morning," she stated. I nodded, not sure where this was going. "Tom, is something wrong?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, concerned.

She paused for a bit, long enough for me to bring the food to the table and and have a seat. "Tom, you know I've never cared much about sex..." and she paused again awkwardly. "But I know you do. And I've been thinking and last night is the kind of time you would usually ask for it. Or maybe this morning. And it occurs to me thinking back that you haven't asked for it much at all for months now. I know you have needs. So is everything ok?"

Of course, I had been getting my fill of sex, but I couldn't really tell her that. "Well, I do, but I guess maybe not as much as before." I shrugged. "Maybe I'm just getting older." It was all I could come up with.

"Do you have a mistress?" she asked in a rush.

I manged not to spit-take my coffee, and I don't think she saw anything beyond normal shock at the question. "No," I answered. I had a sex friend (who you regularly have lunch with), and a secretary I am now sleeping with, and I go around fucking anyone I feel like anywhere I want to, but not a 'mistress' per se.

"Your new assistant seems very nice," she said, in that same tone of voice. "And very pretty." I never said I married an idiot. "And I did notice you were both gone together for a bit last night," she added. I was surprised, but she didn't appear upset. I must have just made our absence nothing unusual rather than completely unnoticeable; I made a note to be more careful with exactly how I did things in the future.

"Are you jealous of Sharon?" I asked, trying to make my voice sound teasing, not commenting directly on her deductions.

"I guess not," she answered after an overly long pause. She shook herself. "I'm just imagining things. I could have sworn she was looking at you at the party."

"Maybe she thinks I'm sexy," I said, laughing and sweating a little. She was hitting really close and I really didn't want to use my powers on her; aside from a few simple commands to not to notice things like the pool, my chores somehow doing themselves, or me spending a bunch of time at Beth's house, I hadn't done anything to her.

"Boy, you really are full of yourself these days," Charlie replied, laughing and starting to eat her breakfast. She seemed more relaxed now, so I figured the bullet had been dodged.

After breakfast, we ended up making love back in our room. It was dreadful. Sex with Charlie was never very good, but now that I was getting all the great sex any man could want, the comparison was more stark. What seemed like hours of sucking, stroking, tickling, probing, tweaking, massaging, licking, caressing, and everything else I tried on her did nothing more than raise her to the most minimal level of interest, barely sufficient to complete the act. She basically lay there and let me stroke in and out of her until I came in her (she usually wouldn't let me since we didn't want more kids, but my general command to not worry about that hit her too).

I played with the idea of doing something to make Charlie a better sexual partner again, but I worried that I might change something about her I didn't mean to. I love her, and I would have been happy, if a bit sexually frustrated, living out my life with her without Power. I couldn't imagine what my life would be without her. So we ended up just spending a nice Christmas day together as a family. That being said, I was wound up from the situation and quiet frankly let down by the horrible sex, so was mildly stressed out the whole time.

Beth had an early shift the next day, so instead of going over to talk it over, I walked into the office still pent up, went directly to Sharon's desk and, removing her concern about it, had her bent over and getting railed doggy style within a minute of coming in. I fucked her hard basically all morning, in every conceivable position and throughout the office, as people worked around us, losing count of the number of orgasms we had. As lunch rolled around, Sharon was riding me reverse cowgirl in the conference room. I drove her to another screaming orgasm and emptied myself into her yet again, the meeting that had been proceeding normally despite our vigorous fucking finally having to pause as Sharon's cries of release made it impossible to hear the presenter. As we got down, the meeting resumed as if nothing had happened. Finally feeling satisfied for the moment, and a bit peckish, I decided to have lunch. As we walked back to her desk, Sharon's ripped apart and cum soaked clothes reassembled themselves on her body (some bits flying through the air to return to her, as the shreds of her outfit were all over the office), and she kissed me without a touch of embarrassment, perfectly content that having spent hours fucking her boss was a normal and acceptable way to spend the morning.

Rather than either make people forget or not notice things as I did with most of my fuckery in the office, I let everyone know we were 'in a relationship'. We instantly became the premiere office couple, no one minding I was already married or that I had been and would continue to fuck every attractive woman in the company. Sharon was swarmed by people excitedly asking about our relationship at lunch, discussing it without any of the normal social restraints. The other women in particular were excited to hear about how I was in the sack, some comparing it to things I had done with them and others not remembering having experienced it first-hand at one point or another but eager for details. Sharon was not embarrassed to discuss my performance, nor did she mind that others had details to give her. I received the usual sly ribbing from the guys anyone would have gotten after the discovery of an office romance, along with guys wishing they had gotten so lucky.

As Sharon had feared, though, I received a visit from HR a few days later.

"Tom, can we talk?" Linda asked after knocking on my door. Linda had developed a distinct way to addressing people to let them know she was there in her official capacity and they were in trouble. And she had just used it.

"Is something the matter?" I asked automatically. "I mean, sure, come in come in," I hurriedly added. She entered, closing the door behind her, then turned and walked over to me, opening her blouse and letting her bare tits free as she did.

"Tom, there have been a couple complaints that I need to let you know about," she said as she kneeled in front of me. "It's concerning your relationship with Sharon," she continued as she unzipped my pants and retrieved my dick. "We can all appreciate that you are in love, and we are all happy for you," she added, pumping her hand on me to get me hard. "However, several people have complained that your fucking is disruptive, and have asked me to ask you if you could please be mindful of others' work when you make love to your girlfriend," she stated, placing me between her tits. She pushed them around me and began to thrust her chest up and down, licking my dick when it peeked out the top.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize," I replied automatically. I really hadn't, but I guess because I had let removed the commands to not care about things between Sharon and I, they could now notice the commotion and disruption, despite not finding anything wrong with it.

Linda paused her licking to look up at me, though continued thrusting up and down on me slowly, sensing I was about to cum. "You and Sharon fucked on a meeting table while a meeting was going on," she prompted, thrusting lightly but not enough for me to cum. "You used Emilia's desk while she was working on some TPS reports? You made sure to fuck Sharon so hard she screamed her fool head off right next to James while he was on the phone with a client. And the list goes on." She stopped and squeezed her tits around me for emphasis, again not quite enough to set me off. "Which of these did you not realize would be disruptive?" she asked, giving me the side eye as she very carefully ensured I stayed just on the edge.

"I'm sorry, I guess we got... carried away?" I replied sheepishly, thrusting at her a little, trying to get that last stimulation I needed. I noticed she didn't mention me then fucking Emilia on said TPS reports right afterward, or that James had had his assistant Marsha enthusiastically and vocally riding his own dick while on that same phone call as I was fucking Sharon next to him. as she carefully moved just enough to keep me fro getting off.

"That's fine, that's fine," Linda replied, still expertly holding me on edge. "We all get it. Please feel free to fuck your girlfriend all you want, just be mindful of others. We all have to work here too, you know," she said. "Ok?" she asked, again stopping her actions with me just short of cumming.

"Oh... OK!!" I replied, dso desperate to cum I would have agreed to anything.

"Alright. Thank you Tom," she said as she finally brought me off, my cum spurting up and coating her bare chest. She looked down at her soaked chest with a satisfied expression and released my cock, standing up.

"Oh, one more thing. Now that you are dating, we can't have you being Sharon's boss," she continued, but I cut her off before she could talk about company policy regarding relationships between a supervisor and someone they had authority over, and she shook her head for second before proceeding to her next thought. "I'll mention this to Sharon too, but I trust there won't be any further issues?" she added, turning to leave without bothering to button up, tits still glistening with my cum.

I nodded and she left, stopping just outside my door to give Sharon a similar speech, Sharon responding with embarrassment. I walked out and saw Linda lecturing as Sharon licked my cum off her breasts, Linda with one hand up her dress clearly fingering her but of course not letting Sharon cum until she was finished talking, Sharon taking her tongue off Linda's chest now and then to respond. I walked up behind Sharon, lifted her skirt, and, since she was already conveniently a bit bent over to lick Linda's tits, easily slid into her, forcing Linda's finger out in the process and driving her into Linda's cleavage with an audible 'mmmfff' that showed she had cum instantly from my penetration. Linda gave me a cross look for a second but I flexed my power and she shook her head ruefully and continued to lecture Sharon until Sharon screamed into her tits when she came again.

"There, that wasn't so bad was it?" Linda asked. "Just a bit of consideration like that and you can cum all you like without bothering anyone," she said.

Sharon scooted forward off my dick, her dress falling back into place as she did so, Linda's shirt closing and buttoning itself as well. Linda turned to leave but I grabbed her arm. "Is something unclear, Tom?" she asked.

"No, you were perfectly clear about things," I replied. "But l I can't let you leave without fucking an orgasm or two out of you too. I wouldn't want anyone to complain about me playing favorites," I added, moving her so she was bent over Sharon's decks. I pulled her skirt up and took my still hard cock and thrust in her, causing her to moan loudly. "Now now, you just said we shouldn't be loud. Do as you say and all," I teased, beginning to fuck her fast. She couldn't help but pant and moan, trying and failing to keep it down.