Rewarded Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So... AHHH... Goood... Fuck.... no wonder you can't keep it down," she commented to Sharon. "maybe... I waaaaassss.. too harsh... AHHHH!!"

"We can't have that can we," I commented playfully. "Ah I know. Why don't you eat out Sharon? Your boobs did such a good job helping her keep it down, I'm sure her cunt will help you too."

I motioned to Sharon and, without hesitation or any sign of concern, she hopped on her desk, pulling up the front of her dress and presenting her naked pussy to Linda, whom I pounded harder, shoving her into Sharon's gash. The resulting moan was muffled, though Sharon had to quickly lean into me for a kiss to contain her own. We stayed like that for several minutes, Linda moaning into Sharon who moaned into my mouth.

"Excuse me Sharon?" a voice came from the side. James, whose phone call we had 'disrupted', was standing there, not caring about our 3-way. "Do you have the documents on the Moynehan account? I could use a hand when you are done."

He stood their patiently waiting for her to answer as I thrust harder into Linda, then pulled Sharon from her deathlock with my lips, which let her moans rip through the office. "How about she gives you a hand and you help her keep it down?" I said to him, even though I had already fixed it so no one would mind anymore. Sharon leaned back on the desk, her head now hanging off the side upside down. James shrugged and pulled out his dick, and Sharon grabbed it and guided it into her mouth, fisting whatever wouldn't fit. I recommenced thrusting into Linda, my eyes fixed on watching Sharon suck off the young artist. I pounded harder and harder, which made Linda lick harder, which made Sharon suck harder and deeper. We all came together.

"Oh aren't they just the best couple?" Linda commented as she stood up, sliding off my cock. Sharon released James' dick and it pulled back inside his pants, fly closing on its own. He shrugged noncommittally, then turned back to Sharon, who proceeded to hand him some documents that up until a second ago had been right under her ass and had previously been drenched in her cum, but were now clean. Sharon gave me a quick kiss before going with him to discuss the account.

As far as Sharon was concerned, all this was part of a perfectly normal and appropriate for a romantic office relationship. Regardless of how many times I knocked all her work off her desk to fuck her, or fucked someone else in front of her, or I had her get fucked or eaten out while I watched, she enjoyed all of it. Our dates outside the office were great fun too, now that the 'gloves were off'. Since I loved watching her get fucked as much as fucking her, I made good use of all the modifications I had made to places around town. She loved all of it, and loved me for it, considering any time she spent with me great fun, and our relationship got deeper with time.