Rewarded Ch. 08

Story Info
One Success.
7.9k words
4.69
13k
9

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Murakami
Murakami
242 Followers

This work is inspired by "The Reward" by Azil.

------------------------------

Sharon interrupted my brooding later that day, entering my office in a too-tight partly open blouse and too short skirt, walking in a way to intentionally draw my attention to her body, which was just what I needed. As the weeks had passed by, she had been gradually pushing the bounds of both appropriate dress and behavior further and further, while still somehow staying the picture of professionalism and discretion. She was clearly interested in me; I had done nothing further than the small nudge that first day and things had grown from there. To Sharon, I was the patient, kind, handsome, interesting boss teaching her the ropes (during which I might be fucking co-workers as she talked to me and I grunted in response, or which might just be her remembering me being there when I was elsewhere). Despite her increasingly obvious interest, she seemed reluctant to do anything overt at the office, though, probably due to her conservative upbringing. But I had just the thing to move us along.

I 'needed travel to make a big presentation' for some clients, and Sharon would come along as my assistant. Rather than actually leave town, I arranged to do this while we stayed at my favorite local hotel for two nights just before Christmas. I kept her from noticing it was odd to pack and stay at a place right near her home, or that there were no clients, travel, or any actual meeting. She spent the day lounging around the hotel without realizing it was odd (having fun before the meeting that would never come) while I had fun of my own around town. That evening, I took her out to dinner to celebrate the meeting she believed had happened and had gone well.

We went to a fancy french place I hadn't been to before. I held back from turning the whole place into an orgy and only snuck away once while Sharon ate to fuck the Maitre'd over her podium as she checked reservations. I had the wife of a couple out for their anniversary finish me in her mouth before sharing my cum with the Maitre'd, whom I arranged to meet them for a threesome later. I rejoined Sharon just in time for cocktails, my absence entirely unnoticed.

"You did great, Sharon," I said as we returned to the hotel lobby. "You were very helpful, so lets chalk it up in the win column," I said, pretending something had actually happened. Sharon was just lightly buzzed and was more relaxed than I normally saw her, joking and laughing. It was nice to see her when she let go a little; for all her flirting, she was always serious at work.

"Let's have one more drink," Sharon said. She glanced at the bar, noticing it was noisy and overcrowded but not registering it was due to the continuous orgy. Sharon was leaning on me a bit more heavily than was needed, arms wrapped around one of mine and breasts not-so-subtly pressed into me. "That bar seems a bit too roudy, so why don't we use the minibar in my room?" she asked. As we stood there, a business lady walked up to the bar, her clothing tearing off of her body so violently it left her tits jiggling, and grabbed the guy next to her, who had just pulled out of another woman, and thrust herself down on his hard cock. The other lady left the bar looking satisfied, a the copious cum all over her body and dripping from both holes flowing and morphing into a casual outfit that seemed to indicate she was on vacation, not business, and she walked to the elevators looking none-the-worse-for-just-fucked. "I mean, if you think that would be okay?" Sharon added uncertainly.

"I'm sick of this suit, so how about we meet in ten minutes so we can change?" I suggested, pretending I hadn't just been wearing it for only part of dinner. Sharon agreed and we boarded the elevator along with the lady from the bar. I resisted the urge to grab her and do her against the mirrored interior while Sharon stood there not noticing. We had built up to this moment for a while and I wanted the anticipation to make it all the sweeter.

Sharon was dressed casually in a nice skirt and t-shirt when I arrived at her room, clearly picked for comfort and resistance to being packed rather then style or attractiveness but nonetheless quite flattering, especially as the shirt hugged her chest quite nicely. I brought along a bucket of ice, and she had opened the minibar and pulled out an assortment of those tiny bottles you find in them, lining them up on the dresser/table.

The room had a small balcony and we drank sitting out there, under the stars. "I'm lucky to have a boss like you," Sharon stated, swishing her drink absently. "You know the business so well and you're so willing to share what you know, and you always make time for me... Well, anyway, I really appreciate it."

I felt a bit guilty here; at least 75% of what she thought I had taught her was just downloaded straight into her mind; in reality I was probably the most inattentive teacher in history. As for making time for her, it was more that I just got off fucking people right in front of her as she went on oblivious.

"It's been a pleasure helping you learn," I dissembled, conveniently ignoring my inattention. "You're a great student and a pleasure to be around," I replied.

"I feel comfortable with you, so learning is easy," she replied, shifting to look me in the eye. "To be perfectly honest, sometimes I think that I'm entirely too comfortable with you."

I was going to reply, but I saw how she was looking at me, so instead I put down my drink, pulled her tightly to me, and kissed her. The kiss lasted a long time. At first it was lips only, but soon our tongues were busy, and then our hands joined the action, roaming over each others backs, our bodies pressing together, her firm tits pillowing against me.

Sharon pulled back. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she said, looking embarrassed. "Your my boss and I know I shouldn't but..." I cut her off, pulling her back in and kissing her some more. Sharon broke the kiss, and looked me in the eyes.

"Why are you apologizing, I'm the one who kissed you?" I asked.

"I've been thinking about you since I the moment I met you," she said. "I mean, I've been trying to see if you were interested but you never said anything..."

"I was waiting for you to say something," I countered. "The guy never goes first, we're too afraid of a sexual harassment suit," I added, being sure my face made it clear I was joking, and leaving out that she would have been the only secretary to have any problem with their boss sexually harassing them in our office anyway.

She took my hand and guided me over to the bed. "So I need to be more explicit to keep you out of trouble with HR?" She pulled me down and kissed me again. "Is this enough Informed consent?" she teased, reaching down to undo my zipper. She fished my manhood our of my pants, jacking me once. "Are you getting a feel for what I am trying to convey?" she said, smiling.

Rather than reply, I frantically pushed my pants and underwear down, as she went down on her knees in front of me.

"Oh this is the biggest one I have seen," she cooed as she came to eye level with my dick, smiling at me as she put it in her mouth. She bobbed up an down a few times, then pulled back, jacking lightly. "Am I making it clear that I want this? Do I need to get Linda to confirm?"

"I haven't ever seen a more convincing and thorough presentation," I replied, and lightly pushed her back to my dick. She went to town on me, Not expertly, but not inexpertly either, and after all the buildup I was going to cum fairly soon if I let it go on. Even though I can go as much as I want, I've always felt it's poor form to cum in a girl's mouth right off the bat (at least if going for more than a quick fuck), so I lifted her to her feet and lay her back on the bed.

My hands stroked her cloth covered breasts, and she sighed as I cupped them and ran my thumb over the nipple, grabbing my head and pulling me down for another kiss. I got my hands up under the t-shirt and stroked her soft belly, then worked slowly up to her breasts, feeling up her bra clad breasts under her t-shirt, enjoying how naughty it looked doing so. Even stroking her belly elicited an intake of breath; groping her tits drew breathy moans. When I re-upgraded her tits, I also re-upgraded her sensitivity, which was paying dividends now.

"That's good," she said, as my hands reached her breasts. "Oh!! Ohhhh! Yes more!" she added. She pushed me off for a second, quickly pulling off the t-shirt and removed her bra in one frantic motion. "Play with me!" she cried, grabbing my hands and putting them on her bare tits. Her breasts were as I remembered them (I hadn't peeked since the clone; that would be cheating). They were just a bit bigger than my hands could cover, firm but soft at the same time, sagging not at all. I licked and then sucked on the right nipple, taking the left between my fingers and pulling it out as far as it would go without hurting. She gasped and panted, pulling my head hard into her chest, trying to stuff more boob into my mouth. I had to release her breast to breathe for a second, then I dived right back in, cutting off her groan of disappointment. My other hand wandered over her body, heading southward, pausing briefly at her navel before continuing down to her skirt.

I pulled the skirt up and stroked her through her panties, then I felt for the button, popped it, and threw the skirt over my shoulder, sticking my hand down the front of her panties, feeling the wetness of her crotch. She was impatient to have her cunt attended to, so she lifted her ass off the bed and let me push the panties to her knees backhanded, before flinging them off in a desperate kicking motion. I quickly peeled off my remaining clothing as well.

My hand stroked the inside of Sharon's muscular thighs, before dropping down to her crotch. Sharon lifted herself up to meet my hand, spreading her legs and showing off her bare cunt. "Yes, that's good, touch me there," she whispered, her breath catching.

I inserted a finger into her slit. Her intake of breath told me she was enjoying it as I began to finger-fuck her. Her hips were moving after just a few strokes, and soon she was moaning and thrusting her hips harder as I added another finger and fucked her faster and harder. If I had touched her clit she probably would have cum right there, but I wanted the first time for us (for real) to be together.

I pulled my hand out and released her breast, then quickly positioned myself between Sharon's thighs and lowered my cock down into her wide-open cunt. "To ensure there are no HR concerns, would you please confirm for the record you would like me, your boss, to fuck you long and hard?" I said, lightly rubbing my tip up and down her opening.

She laughed, sending beautiful ripples through her tits.

"Just fuck me already dammit." I obliged, and she shivered as the head of my cock pushed into her hole, then she reached out to pull me down for a kiss, crushing her boobs into my chest. "That's it, fill me up," she said softly, shifting her legs to encircle my waist and pulling me into her. I did as she asked, sliding deep into her. We were both primed and it took only a few strokes to bring her to climax. She bucked wildly and groaned. I grunted and thrust hard as I came into her, then let the waves pass over her, her cunt massaging me as I let lose pulse after pulse into her.

"Do you want more?" I asked when she came down. She massaged me experimentally inside herself, surprised to feel I was still hard and filling her, then nodded eagerly, smiling.

"You know damn well I do," she replied."Fuck me now or I'll have to report you to HR for leaving me unsatisfied!" She was still riding pretty high from her first cum and it only took a short time for her to reach the crest again as I fucked her with long, deep strokes, gradually speeding up. I used all my skill (which had grown considerably recently) to hold her right on the edge as I fucked her harder and harder, holding back my own orgasm so I could drive her wild with frustration. She was pushing her hips up at me, pawing at my back, and beginning to sob with passion. "Oh God, I'm cumming, I need it," she panted. "Give it to me harder, Tom!! I'm coming, I'm coming. I'M CUMMING!!!!" she kept crying. By this point I had to use my powers just a bit or she would have come crashing over the precipice by now, but instead I kept driving her higher.

She moaned louder and threw her legs up in the air as I kept hammering on her. "Harder, harder," she yelled, "I've got to cum," she kept yelling as I she remained on the edge. I slammed into her one last time, grinding my cock deep into her pussy, shooting my seed into her again, and I let her cum. She screamed out her lust, gripping me so hard it hurt, her nails digging into my back as I pushed into her, feeling her milking, spasming cunt. We were locked together like that for a long time, before finally relaxing. I collapsed on top of her and both of us just breathed.

Neither of us moved or spoke for a while, but after a bit she squirmed in discomfort from my weight on her, so I kissed her lightly and slid out and off, laying next to her on the bed.

"I needed that," she said as she stretched languorously next to me. "A really good fuck. It's been so long since the divorce. I've been imaging this moment every day for weeks," she added, "and it was every bit as good as I had pictured it."

I gently caressed her back but otherwise we just spooned silently, despite my still hard dick. This was why I had waited. A quick fuck is all well and good, but this kind of experience only came from patience, from building something up.

"I don't want you to think I'll take advantage of this in the office," she added, breaking the silence after a time. "We can keep our relationship professional, right?"

"Let time sort things out," I replied, not wanting to break the mood, and having to resist laughing at the irony of her saying that to me. I pulled her to me for a kiss, and began to knead her breasts lightly. "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and all that. Just enjoy tonight tonight, and leave everything else till later."

She kissed me back and put her hand down between my legs, taking my hard cock in her hand. "I'll definitely go along with the 'enjoying tonight' part," she quipped. "You know, there is something else you need to do if you don't want me to tell HR you are neglecting things," she teased. Very soon my head was between her legs, my tongue was between her labia, and her groans were turning to yells around my cock as she tried not to lose her sucking rhythm.

She hesitated for a second when I experimentally pressed my finger into her butt, but calmed down and got back to sucking. "I've never done that before," she put in when she came up for air. I was making a double sawing motion with one finger each in ass and pussy, while I licked her and sucked her clit. She almost choked on me when she orgasmed again. I held back from cumming in her throat, as she had to pull back, releasing my primed cock into the air. She pointed me at her boobs and squeezed a little, and that was all it took and I let go, coating her chest.

I swung around until I was facing her, cock aligned with her cum covered boobs. She realized what I was doing after a second and took my dick between her breasts and the tip in her mouth, and I slowly fucked her tits for several minutes, lubricated by my cum, as she sucked hard. My breathing let her know I was about to blow, but she resisted when I tried to pull the tip out, so I filled her mouth with several long spurts, and she swallowed every drop as she ran her boobs over my pulsing dick. I collapsed beside her, and held her close again. "I've never done that before either," she said with pride, and I kissed her on her forehead.

"Do I get a good evaluation?" I quipped weakly. She didn't reply, and after a bit the two of us drifted off to sleep cuddled together.

Our 'flight' was early, but I took her once more in the shower as the spray cascaded over us. I tried to continue the HR joke, but she was too rushed to play along, and worked frantically to get us both off quickly, then actually washed. Once that was managed, I enjoyed watching her dress in a hurry, and she threw her things into her suitcase (I hadn't bothered pretending to bring one) and left. "See you at the Christmas party?" I asked her when we were parting ways at what she believed was the airport terminal but was actually just her parking spot in front of the hotel.

"I think I will, just to see you," she said with a grin. "In all seriousness, the girls have been keen to come since they heard there would be a pool," she added. I leaned in to kiss her, but she put a finger on my lips to stop me. "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas," she quoted at me. "Or at least until we go on a few dates that don't just consist of playing in the bedroom." I gave her my best puppy dog eyes, but she shook her head, smiling ruefully, and got in her car. I shrugged, went back into the hotel, and ordered room service from the maid I still hadn't bothered to get the name of.

--------------------------------------------

The company normally rented a hall for our annual Christmas party, but this year I just volunteered my back yard. It was perfect weather all year round, had a pool, and I could make it as big as I wanted, so why go to the trouble of booking and arranging things? I expanded the yard to have a separate walled off dining area (complete with having the now 8 Dianas come over to act as cook and waitstaff), added a changing room/bathroom hut, and a street entrance so people wouldn't have to walk through my house. Charlie and the kids didn't find it odd for us to have such a large gathering in our yard, and just treated it like any other office party, up to and including the kids trying to get out of it.

Most of the party was either around the tiki bar at one end of the dining area (staffed by the girls from Coyote Ugly) or spread out among the many tables. The pool was for any kids people brought (I made sure anyone underage would stay over there so they were in no position to see anything I might decide to do in the dining area), plus anyone else who wanted to swim (no one finding it odd to be using an outdoor pool in December). Sarah and John had gone to the pool not to swim, but because they had no interest in hanging around the 'old people' all night; the older kids had congregated over there to commiserate about being dragged along.

Charlie and I were at a table with Michelle, Linda, and several of the other partners (the table was jokingly called the VIP table, not that we actually prevented anyone from joining us). I saw one of the interns, Miriam or Mary or something, headed towards the pool in skimpy bikini. The sight of her reminded me that all I had done with her was have her on her knees blowing me and having me cum on her body over and over throughout a client presentation one time (the presentation itself had just been me grunting and telling her what to do, but we got the account anyway). By the end she had been positively drenched in my cum, with her clothing semi-transparent and stuck to her body, hiding nothing, but when we finished she stood up, suit looking freshly cleaned, and asked if I needed anything else. At the time I had said no. This party was also a goodbye to any interns finishing up in the fall semester like her, so this would be my last chance to actually fuck her.

"I remember being twenty-one, just barely," commented Michelle, sighing as she followed my gaze. The party didn't count as a meeting, so she was not currently the center of an orgy.

"I remember being twenty-one, but I don't remember looking like that," Charlie nudged me to let me know she knew I was looking too. "What do you think, Tom?" she asked me with a mocking tone.

Murakami
Murakami
242 Followers