Rewarded Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got it all but didn't swallow, instead turning and opening her mouth wide to let me see it filled with my cum. Only then did she swallow it with a smile, picking up the dribbles with her finger and sucking them off. "Those blowjobs are just for you." She leaned in. "I definitely didn't swallow for Mike," she added, the first I had heard of him in a bit. I kissed her in thanks.

"What's this about fucking me in the ass?" she asked, eyebrow raised.

I grinned, embarrassed at shooting off my mouth. "Sorry, I got lost in the moment."

"Nobody's getting in this ass," she declared, crossing her arms and looking away in mock anger. While also turning to display the tight round object of discussion to me.

"It's so darn cute, though," I said, reaching around to stroke it, but she squirmed away from me.

"Of course, you can make me do it, can't you?" she stated, a momentary worried look on her face.

"Yes, but I won't. I promised, remember?" I told her, staring into her eyes. Her worried look vanished.

"Let me think about it.," she said, which I knew from my own marriage was woman code for 'not happening mister'. "But for right now, I want it in my pussy. I want your cock" she reached down and grabbed me, stroking for emphasis "in my cunt" she added, straddling me and pulling me toward her, rubbing my hard length along her wet gash. "Please give me your cock in my tight virginal pussy. Fill me again for the first time!!!"

She guided my dick into her waiting vagina, my girth seeming even larger than normal as it she slowly sunk down on me, inch by inch, her restored tightness gradually opening to my invader. She sighed, then moaned, then screamed with pleasure as I slowly entered, then put her arms around me and hugged me close as I reached bottom. Her youthened stomach was so tight my dick was lightly outlined inside her, and her pussy was stretched wide and tight around the base of my cock.

"You're all the way in me, Tom," she said in a passionate voice, grinding herself into me for emphasis and gripping me tightly with her internal muscles. "Your cock is all the way up in my tight pussy, and it fills me so good. Look how much you stretch me," she added, reaching down and trying, but failing, to spread her lips a bit wider. "Come on, In. Out. In OUT!!! IN!!! OUT!!! FASTER!!!" she cried as we moved in time with her instructions. I almost came just from the narration. "IN! OUT! IIIIINNNNN!!!! OUTTTTT!!!!" she kept crying, beginning to cum on me but continuing to move up and down. Before long, our hips moved in a blur, slamming into each other, her narration lost in her cries of passion and near continuous orgasm, until I grunted hard and came into her. She screamed her lust and came even harder, falling forward onto me unconscious.

I fell back on the bed, letting her lay across me for a couple minutes, fully impaled, our combined cum leaking out of her as she slowly regained consciousness. She kissed me and very reluctantly and slowly pulled her well used cunt off of me. For fun, and to show I could, as she came off me, I came again, hard, cum shooting up over her body somehow despite me being on the bottom. She was shocked for second, then laughed. She asked me to clean her up, and as much as I liked the look of my cum all over her stomach and tits, I acquiesced and suddenly she was clean. "I could get used to that," she commented, laying beside me. "No more urgent showers... although I guess they never needed to be urgent anyway."

We cuddled and talked for a while about things for a while. I could tell her everything now and it was such a relief. She enjoyed hearing about some of my escapades and with whom and she didn't seem to mind. I added that she could stay eighteen if she wanted to; no one would find it odd. She looked thoughtful and I let it lie for now.

"One thing, though," I added, as we both got ourselves back together, Beth's wardrobe having been adjusted for her new body (with permission), as, despite me commenting that no one would care, she was not comfortable going around in the fetish costume from earlier. "Can I make it so you can't tell anyone about my abilities?"

"Tom, you promised!!!" she cried in anger.

"It's not about you doing it on purpose, I trust you!" I put in to calm her down. "It's about preventing accidents. It's just a simple thing, it won't change your mind or anything, it just makes it so you can't mention it by mistake. Like what If you talked to Melissa and accidentally mentioned I could arrange some new furniture or fix an injury or something? That would be weird and I would have to fix it and you don't want me to have to change her..." I explained, leaving out how I had already changed her a bit.

She thought on that for a bit as she finished dressing. The outfit looked a bit weird on her 18 year old body; it was too 'mom wear', as it was just her regular clothing resized. "All right, but the least possible control, ok. The absolute minimum," she finally said. "Now shew, I have to go to work and so do you, even if neither of us can be late."

"You don't have to if you don't want to," I put in.

"I like helping people and anyway what would I do all day?" she replied as she looked at herself in the mirror. "This just doesn't look right," she commented. "Hmm... You know this feels nice but I just don't feel like myself anymore," she finally commented. "Could you change us back to normal?"

"Sure," I replied, and suddenly both of us were our real ages again, Beth's closet giving off a slight flumpf sound so she would know her other clothing had changed back too. "We can always do whatever we want later," I added.

"Thanks," she replied, giving me a quick kiss as we both headed for the door. "And thanks for trusting me."

"Of course," I replied, kissed her and we walked out together.

I arrived at work, on time of course, despite having left Beth's house just in time for her to make her 2PM shift, in a great mood. It felt great to finally talk to someone about things. I was very slightly guilty about the whole Melissa thing, but I shrugged that off. I decided to maybe actually do some work today, and so spent the morning working with Sharon on a presentation. Or at least that was the plan, but though a lot got done, I was thoroughly distracted. Partially by my thoughts and partially from Sharon's relentless flirting.

Ever since we had gotten the news about David and Priya, Sharon had been getting more and more forward. Sharon wanted more out of our relationship and was getting repeatedly less subtle about trying to move things along. We had yet to have a real conversation about it (outside of shouts of passion during sex), but I got the distinct impression that her end goal involved adding Mallory to her name, and the only reason she was being even slightly subtle about it was her upbringing.

I considered making things more casual or even breaking things off entirely. I had started all this as simply a seduction fantasy, then had fun fucking with and beside her all over town, in front of her daughters, in front of her Ex... but did I really want to carry this further? Did I want another girlfriend? Another wife? Another family? I liked her and the girls, but did I want to go this far?

I was deep in thought, so Sharon had been having the conversations that she would have had with me with empty space as things moved around and wrote themselves to make up for my lack of participation, which I had to admit I found a bit amusing to watch. As the task wore down, I came out of my fugue, still undecided. She seemed to pick up on my pensive mood as soon as the "auto-work" mode wore off.

"Are you alright? You've been quiet outside of the project," she commented.

"I'm fine, just thinking about some stuff," I replied.

"Stuff, huh?" she commented, eyebrows raised. She cocked a hip. "Maybe I can do a little something to make you feel better," she said grinning. She sashayed over to me, not minding we were at her desk in the main office with other people walking past, and knelt between my legs. In a moment my cock was in her mouth. She ran her lips up and down the shaft and sucked me hard for several minutes while gazing up at me, watching my reactions.

Rachael, an intern, came by to grab some documents. "Do you have the Moinahan report ready? I need to get it to Matt," she asked Sharon, looking right at her as she fellated my large dick but not concerned at all.

"Ure, i ri ere," Sharon replied without stopping her activity on my dick. A stack of papers on the desk floated into Rachel's hand, and she took them as if they had just been handed to her and began looking through them quickly.

Not at all deterred by the ongoing blowjob, Rachael proceeded to have a conversation with Sharon about a few details, having no trouble understanding her as she replied around my dick in her throat, no matter how distressed the words, nor if they were simply gagging or glucking sounds.

After a few minutes of this, I was harder than ever, and Rachael showed no signs of leaving soon. "Hey, could you show me your tits?" I asked her. She was a new intern so I hadn't fucked her yet.

"Huh oh sure boss" she replied absentmindedly, putting the papers down for a second and pulling the top of her dress down under her breasts, then pulling down the bra as well to reveal her apple sized tits. She had huge nipples. She picked up the papers again, turning back to Sharon without a care for her exposure. "So about these estimates..."

I reached out and palmed Rachael's boobs as Sharon continued sucking me. I came in Sharon's mouth, and she sucked all my cum down. She made as if to pull back, but I lightly touched the back of her head and she kept going. Rachael kept on about the report, despite my hands making it harder for her to work with the pages.

Much as I liked this, I decided to spice things up. "Jason, could you come over here for a second," I yelled. Jason a lanky shy guy who was interning with IT and happened to be walking by. I am sure, had he been able to too, he would have been standing there gobsmaked at the sight of Rachel's tits.

"Yes, sir, Mr. Mallory sir?" he replied, running up to us. "Is there something wrong with your computer?"

"Are you a virgin?" I asked him, as if this was completely natural.

"Yes sir," he replied honestly, though looking embarrassed about it.

"Well, we can't have that. This is all about new experiences, after all," I commented. I wiggled a finger and his fly unzipped itself, letting out his cock. It was... unimpressive, so another wiggle and it went fully hard, then grew to a decent (though not ridiculous) size. "Rachael, if you please," I added.

"Oh, of course," she replied, as if having forgotten something. She set down the papers, hiked up her skirt and pushed Jason back onto the nearest desk. She moved her panties to the side and Jason barely had time to grunt as she impaled herself on him in one stroke. He came instantly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Jason said to her as she sat on his dick, cum leaking out.

"It's all right, everyone's a fast shot their first time," I commented. "Don't worry and keep going," I added, giving him a bit of my stamina for a boost. He grunted and Rachel eeped in surprise as his dick, which had been softening, roared back to full hardness inside her. "Well, go on," I prompted, reaching down to Sharon's head to guide her fellatio a bit.

Rachel pulled herself up on Jason and I pulled Sharon back, and then let her take me back in as Rachel thrust back onto Jason, moaning loudly. Sharon blew me roughly in sync with Rachael fucking Jason. Both Rachael and Jason came repeatedly, Rachael somewhat quietly but Jason loudly (I do like to make sure everyone has a good time), Jason finally getting it together enough to play with her swinging boobs as they fucked.

After cumming in her mouth again, I lifted Sharon's head and motioned for her to get up on the desk. I also motioned to Jason and Rachael, and she pulled up off of him. Jason groaned in disappointment thinking it was over, but Rachael leaned over the deck, wiggling her ass to him, and he got the idea, jumping off and plowing back into her from behind.

Sharon, however, didn't lean over her desk, instead standing up, straightening her clothing, and reaching down to lightly jerk my slick dick. "So Tom, I've been thinking..." she said, being sure to work me slowly while ensuring I had a good view of Jason inexpertly railing Rachael. Rachael give him light commentary over her shoulder between moans, and he gradually improved as evidenced by her increased vocalizations. "We've been dating for months, you've met my kids, my ex, you're over all the time for game nights, you fuck me so good... but where is this going?" she asked, continuing to tease me by jerking me lightly in time to the fucking going on before us. She really had learned entirely too much from Linda.

"Well umm... I... You know that's kinda distracting, right?" I replied, trying to hump into her hand. She skillfully ensured I got no more than she meant to give me. I groaned in frustration as Jason came again in Rachael. Sharon kept me on edge expertly, though.

"Well, I could be more distracting, if I knew what I was working toward..." she intimated. She stopped jerking me, turning my head from the intern sex to look me in the eyes seriously. "Tom, I like you. No, scratch that, I love you. I love you Tom. But if this is going to continue, I need to know how you feel about me too. I need to know if this is going anywhere or just some fun."

"Well I... umm... I like you too," I answered slowly. I thought about this hard. I could make her not mind, keep her as my office fuck buddy, but that felt unfair to her. If I wasn't going to go anywhere, I felt I should let her know. I could still fuck her whenever I wanted, but I didn't need to deny her a real relationship just for that. On the other hand, I enjoyed her company, and despite the oddness, had a real relationship with her I didn't want to lose. It was different from what I had with Charlie or Beth, but still real. I liked her and I liked her kids.

My current condition, bottomless and stiff dicked but denied, with 2 interns fucking off to the side (having now moved on to Jason again sitting on the desk while Rachel kneeled in front of him with his dick in her mouth, dress now just a crumpled band of fabric around her waist along with her shirt and bra), was not conducive to such deep thoughts. Denial could be fun, but now I wanted relief.

Still looking at me like we were in the middle of a serious conversation, she hiked her skirt up to her waist and dropped her panties to the floor, pushing me back into the desk so she could maintain eye contact. "Well I'm glad you like me," she replied, reaching down and lifting her skirt to lightly stroke herself, "but that's not what I asked," she added, nonetheless spreading open her lower lips invitingly and rubbing them along my dick.

I reached down and tied to line up to thrust in, but she diverted my fingers to her cunt, using me to get herself off. Soon she was cumming loudly, but stubbornly maintained eye contact. Linda walked past, stopping to give Rachael a small pointer and remind her about a meeting later, and licking her lips lightly at the sight of my dick sandwiched between us. Sharon gave her a thumbs up, though never breaking eye contact with me, I assume because they had talked about this plan, and Linda returned it.

"TOOOOMMMM... Seriously, that's good but I won't let you distract me!" Sharon cried, dropping her skirt to wrap her arms around me, rubbing her cunt along my shaft.

I couldn't take anymore and cheated a bit, causing her to slide a bit too far, which seated the tip of my dick between her lower lips. before she could pull back I entered her in one hard stroke, drawing a quick intake of breath. "Oh, yes," she whimpered. "I mean TOOOOMMM please!!!" She tried to pull back off but ended up thrusting on me for a while, still looking into my eyes as I enjoyed the view as her fully clothed tits shook with my fucking, everything concealed deliciously by her skirt but our activity completely obvious. Rachael had Jason on the desk and was riding him reverse cowgirl, as Linda had suggested, his hands reaching around to play with her tits and cunt as she thrust on him.

I flipped us over, laying Sharon on the desk, and slammed her harder and harder. "TOM, Tom, I love you Tom!! please!!" Her legs came up and closed around me as she breathed deeply, causing her skirt to ride up and cease to hide anything, her hands gripping my head and pulling me down so she was nestled in the crook of my neck. She came again, grunting as each wave of pleasure passed through her body, her pussy tightening around my cock and sucking me dry as I was pressed deep inside her. "I love you TOM!!!" she cried.

"I'm so glad I got this job," she said as she came down, getting off the desk and instantly presentable again. Jason came again and Rachel got off him, his dick pulling itself back into his pants as he stood, Rachel's dress righting itself. By the time both of them were on their feet again, you couldn't have known anything had happened. Rachael grabbed the report again and took off without a word, Jason staring after her in shock. "But I do need an answer." Sharon declared; she was content to leave it there for today, though, and I had some thinking to do.

Jason stood there dumbfounded, as even though he went along with it, I had left him otherwise normal. "Is there something you need?" I asked cheekily, as if nothing had happened. This snapped him out of it.

"Rachael... and I mean... uh we... and Ms. Havesham didn't object... I mean she told Rachael to..." he stammered.

"Are you Ok?" I asked. "You look a little pale. Have you been eating right?" I barely managed not to burst out laughing as I pretended nothing unusual had happened.

"I mean yes... sir. I'm fine sir... I mean... I'm sorry I just um..."

"You don't look so good," I replied putting on a concerned look. "Oh, Rhianna, good," I commented, stopping her as she was walking past. "I think Jason here isn't feeling well. I know interns can feel bad about asking, but could you take him over to the break room and make sure he's all right?" I asked. Normally Rhianna would never do something like this herself since she was a manager, but she simply nodded as if it was a perfectly reasonable request.

"Mr. Mallory, Miss Jacobson, that's really not..." Was as much as he got out before Rhianna reached down and grabbed his dick, which had unclothed itself again, took it in hand, and began leading him across the office by it. As she did she used her other hand to unbutton her blouse, exposing her large, chocolate breasts, suddenly braless, to the air. I managed to hold a straight face until they were far enough away before I burst out laughing, watching as Rhianna pushed Jason down on a chair in the break room, knelt before him, one hand on his forehead as if to check his temperature, the other guiding his dick between the valley of her cleavage.

Jason would be having a very memorable internship, as every woman in the office would be taking turns teaching him things (though I did leave him the ability to refuse if he wasn't into what they were going for). He wouldn't be able to make anyone notice anything odd and nothing would happen outside the office (At least on my part), but his 3 months here were going to be eventful (although I did make sure Sharon wouldn't do anything with him, which I guess spoke to my state of mind). I do like helping people out now and then.

I was still thinking about things with Sharon when I got home, and throughout dinner with Charlie and the kids. Since that one worrying conversation after Christmas, my marriage had been better than ever. Charlie basically had no issues with my not wanting sex with her anymore and this actually seemed to improve things. It was like a chore off her list. For some reason though, even though this was a good thing in most ways, I was... upset about it?