Rewarded Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie went to bed early again, cuddling up with a good book, and this made me realize why I was conflicted. Charlie didn't like sex or want it, with me or anyone else. But she had done it for me, because I wanted it, and because we had wanted kids. And even after the kids she had still done it for me. Now I didn't want to do it with her either. But she was so comfortable with that, almost relived, that I felt jilted. I knew it was illogical and hypocritical, but I was annoyed and angry and maybe hurt, I'm not sure.

I knew that Beth was always up for something kinky, so I gave her a call via mind-phone, remote looking into her living room, which startled her, but she quickly accepted it. "Why don't you come over here for a quickie?" I asked.

"Isn't Charlie home?" she asked in surprise, out loud I noticed. Melissa, who was at the table doing homework, looked up for a second, then shrugged and got back to work.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure there aren't any problems," I replied. We had fucked at my place plenty of times, but this was the first time I had asked her to come over and fuck with Charlie home, and the first time since she could notice it was unusual.

"Are you sure? What about your 'nothing to the family' rule?" she replied, now getting the hang of just thinking about speaking to me rather than responding out loud.

"I'm sure," I stated, and she somewhat reluctantly agreed to come over. She probably figured she was going to come over and talk me out of it.

I was waiting at the front door when she arrived, and immediately swept her up in a big kiss. "Tom, are you sure..." she asked again tentatively as she came inside. I kissed her again to assure her, this time our hands joining our lips in exploring as we backed into the house proper (the kids were already in their rooms for the night), a few knickknacks getting knocked over in our blind stumbling. I led her down the hall, with her probably thinking I was leading her to a spare (or just made) room, but instead I took her into the master bedroom.

She recoiled when she saw Charlie lying in bed reading, backing into the hall, but I took her hand and pulled her back into the room. "She can't see us," I said in a whisper, then realized that that was unnecessary too. "And she can't hear us," I added normally, putting Beth in front of me and reaching around to fondle her through her dress. Charlie took no notice as Beth drew in a sharp breath in shock as I twerked her nipples.

"We shouldn't do this, Tom," she whispered back. "Charlie is my friend. I know she doesn't like sex, but she's right there and even if she can't see us..." Her voice came back up to normal as she saw Charlie sitting there completely oblivious to the discussion and groping going on. I turned Beth around and pulled her to me, kissing her hard and cupping her mound, driving her dress up inside her gash. She gasped but pulled back from me again, looking at the bed, where Charlie was calmly turning a page.

"Yes, we can," I said. I reached out and began unbuttoning her blouse, then removed her bra. Beth just stood there and let me, a little shell shocked. When I exposed her breasts, making sure that if we could be seen we definitely were being seen, Beth again looked at Charlie on the bed as she kept turning pages. Beth self-consciously covered her breasts with her hands, then uncovered them, then covered them again, before finally giving up on it.

"God, this feels weird," she said, turning back to me. "I'm not sure about this," she added, fidgeting nervously. She didn't stop me from dropping her dress to the floor, leaving her in only her panties.

I undressed myself and Beth finally seemed into it, pulling down her panties so we were both standing there naked next to my bed with my wife quietly reading on the far side. Beth was still nervous as we got on the bed, both of us doing it carefully, as if not to disturb what couldn't be disturbed. I was trying to be cool about the whole thing, but chills were running up and down my spine. This was actually weird, but I also found it exciting and I hoped Beth did too.

Nothing happened in response to our climbing onto the bed next to her, except another page turn. We started off tentatively, just some kissing and caressing, then moved into foreplay, and then, when there was still no reaction even though the bed now was shaking under her, with Charlie having to actively correct to keep the book steady but not minding, we attacked each other's bodies in an aroused frenzy. We 69ed, my tongue stroking back and forth across Beth's clit, my fingers up her vagina, sawing in and out of her. She had me in her mouth, giving one of her signature blowjobs accompanied by a massage of my balls. With how we were positioned, Charlie would have been able to see everything, but she kept reading calmly.

We both came hard, screaming, my juices squirting out of Beth's mouth despite her best efforts and Beth's coating my face. Beth wasted no time flipping over and getting on her back, legs spread wide and super excited, and I wasted no time getting between her legs and spearing her pussy with my hard cock, the bed creaking and shaking with the force of our thrusts. Beth sucked in her breath as I entered, then pulled me close as we both fucked hard and fast from the first stroke, the bed and my wife on it bouncing all over, Charlie having no trouble keeping her place on the shaking bed or in her book, her reading uninterrupted, pages turning steadily. Beth clamped down on me hard after only a few strokes, the both of us cumming again from the excitement. I just grunted as I released inside her, feeling all my anger and tension go with my cum, then I kept going without stopping, flipping her over to pound her doggy. Beth's face was swinging back and forth just shy of getting in Charlie's way, her cries of pleasure right in her friend's face. When she came again Beth screamed her pleasure directly into Charlie's ear.

We relaxed on the bed, just kissing and hugging and giggling as we watched Charlie continue reading as if nothing had happened, even fixing the blanket nonchalantly like it had just fallen off and not because it had been thrown around because there were two people fucking hard next to her on the bed.

"What would happen if she could see us?" asked Beth finally, making idle chatter.

"Want to see?" I asked quickly.

"No!" Beth shouted, freaking out again. Had I not been resting on her she would have jumped out of the bed in panic.

"Oh hi honey, I didn't notice you come in," Charlie said, putting her book on the night stand and turning to us. "Hi, Beth, what are you doing over so late?" she asked, only curious because Beth didn't usually come over so late, not because I was currently laying on top of her, both of us naked and clearly having just fucked next to her on her bed.

"Uh... yeah... I'm here," said Beth dumbly. She was looking at me like I was crazy again.

"She came over to fuck me, because you wouldn't," I put in bluntly to explain the situation. I don't think Beth could have looked more shocked.

"That's nice," said Charlie, as if her friend fucking me next to her was perfectly fine. "I'm glad you are getting the attention you need," she added. "You probably want to get back to fucking. Don't mind me," she put in, turning back to her book. "Let's do lunch tomorrow, okay?" she added to Beth, before resuming reading.

"Sure, that'll be nice," Beth said, deadpan. She sat there for a second, nonplussed, before grinning and turned back and kissed me, completely unconcerned about Charlie now.

"This is so hot," Beth told me. "So hot. She's just there and she doesn't care! She's encouraging!!!"

"I told you," I put in.

"Do me more," she commented, moving away from me. She got on her knees and stretched her body over Charlie's, so she was all but lying on her, but not in her way, ass in the air. "Do me like this."

"Umm, are you sure?" I asked, now my turn to be nonplussed by the reversal.

"Fuck me above your wife!!" She yelled excitedly. "I know it's wrong but it's so hot."

"Ok, I guess," I replied, almost reluctantly now. I was glad she was into it, but she was really into it.

"Hey don't get nervous now," she quipped, wiggling her ass at me. "This was your idea."

"Even so..." I vacillated, pulling her lightly back over to me. I still felt bad about bothering Charlie, even if she wouldn't care.

"Oh ok, I guess," Beth replied, letting me pull her back over to the other side of the bed. "Hey, can you do my butt?" she asked.

"Your butt?" I responded quizzically, reaching out to stroke her ass. "I though you said I would never get that, that there was no way..."

"You swore you'd get it, didn't you? Well I am so hot right now, and you did say you'd make it not hurt, didn't you?" She giggled manically. "Getting my first buttfuck while the guy's wife reads a book in the same bed. I never could have imagined this."

I laughed, too, moving my face to her gash and spreading her legs apart, slowly inserting a finger in her tight anal ring, letting her get a feel for it, while lightly licking her pussy.

"You, hurry up and fuck my ass before I change my mind," she said trying to sound cross. I kept fingering her ass while I licked her clit for a bit; I wanted this to be good for her and I wasn't going to rush. I knew she would never do this again if she didn't like it, and I intended for her to like it. Soon her hips were bucking, shoving her cunt up into my mouth and then her ass against my hand, trying to get my finger deeper.

"We should do it doggy style," I suggested. "That's supposed to help the first time."

"Take it easy," she warned, moving around so she was braced against the headboard as she presented her ass to me, the both of us not wanting to continue with her in a position to fall over on Charlie. I pushed forward slowly and steadily, stopping whenever Beth stiffened or gasped. She was well lubed, but her ass was quite tight, and it took a while just to get inside, never mind further. I soldiered on in my slow advance into uncharted territory, and soon my belly was resting against her cheeks.

"Is that it?" she asked as she felt my hips smack her ass.

"That's it," I answered. "Why? Are you disappointed?"

She laughed. "I've never felt so full. It's a strange feeling, but it really doesn't hurt like I thought it might. Thanks for that," she added.

"Are you ready for more?" I asked. She just lay there for a little bit with me inside, but eventually she nodded.

"Keep it slow for a while," she said, and I did just that, gently pulling out about half way, and waiting. She signaled it was okay and I pushed back in at about the same pace. We did this a couple more times, then I began to pick up the pace a little, watching her the whole time to make sure she was ok. I reached my hand around to play with her clit, to add something to the experience. After a while, she was comfortable enough with the feelings in her ass for me to go at a good pace.

She looked over at Charlie, still peacefully reading beside us. "This is the first time I've ever been fucked in my butt," she commented to her.

"I don't think I'd like that," replied Charlie conversationally, though not bothering to look up from her book. "How does it feel?"

"It's not bad, but I think Tom likes it more than I do," Beth commented. I stroked her clit a little harder and received a pleased groan from my troubles.

"That's not surprising," Charlie replied, turning another page book, still not actually looking. Beth's ass began to push back against me harder as they talked, the conversation turning both of us on.

"Come on, stud! You wanted it, now take it. TAKE IT!" Beth yelled, now slamming herself back on me. I slammed her hard, knocking her to the bed, prone, breasts smashed into the mattress. I pushed her legs farther apart, then reached under her and grabbed her tits, lifting her upright on me and using her own weight as I drove into her as hard as I could, cumming hard into her, my squirting cock setting her off despite her earlier comments (methinks the lady doth protest too much) and she moaned with pleasure as my semen washed deep into her, her own cum squirting out of her over the bed.

We lay quiet for a while, exhausted, as Charlie kept quietly reading beside us. I got out of Beth after a bit and she slid off the bed with the unfamiliar feeling of sperm leaking from her ass and looked around, disoriented from the experience. I did my instant cleaning thing, and we were both dressed again, the bed clean and none the worse for wear. Charlie was, as expected, utterly undisturbed.

"I'm going to show Beth out," I commented to Charlie.

"Have a nice rest of the evening," Charlie said to Beth, as though she had just stopped over to chat and hadn't just lost her anal virginity next to her. "Don't forget our lunch date," she added.

"Am I right in judging that all is not well between you and Charlie?" Beth asked me as we walked to the door. I nodded. I felt much calmer now than I had earlier, and maybe a little regretful. "If it's that bad... I mean, whatever the problem is between you two, why don't you fix it?" she asked. "If Mike hadn't been enough of an ass to not be worth keeping, I might have fixed things with him if I had your powers. You and Charlie are nothing like me and Mike were."

"I decided I wasn't going to do anything to my family from the first day, and I've pretty much kept to that. And even then major alterations like that, basically changing her base personality... I did that once and promised never again," I replied, remembering Marianne. "I did little things that the family wouldn't mind like giving us a pool, but I didn't fundamentally change anything..." I paused and thought. She shrugged, not necessarily agreeing with me but acknowledging it was my choice. We kissed again at the door and then she headed back to her place.

Beth and Charlie had that lunch the next day. I think Beth was most shocked that I hadn't made Charlie forget everything, or that Charlie brought up the topic herself in between talking about the neighborhood, the kids, and flower cultivation. They had a frank discussion, mostly honest, with Charlie actually encouraging Beth and I to fuck around since she felt she was neglecting me. Charlie even gave some tips, such as they were. Beth confessed it actually made her feel less guilty about things, while I on the other hand felt more guilty.

From then on, Charlie just went about her business as we did ours, no longer not noticing but not not having a problem with it, no matter what else was going on. My own guilt waned rapidly, as it was so hot talking to my wife about taxes as I railed my neighbor over the table. My kids were always conveniently absent when we were at my place for sex; Beth never put together that I had no trouble fucking her in front of her daughter, but not my own kids. I did feel slightly guilty about that too, but I hadn't actually changed anything in that regard AFTER promising not to without her permission...