Rewarded Ch. 13

Story Info
Relationship Changes.
10.2k words
4.71
10.1k
7

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is inspired by "My Reward" by Azil.

------------------------------

Melissa was over again a few days later working on homework, as she had been for the last several days, although I got the impression it was more for an excuse not to be home than anything else.

"You care more about your fucking golf swing than your daughter!" we clearly heard Beth yell from across the street. Everyone but Melissa was shocked we could hear them from across the street. I looked out the kitchen window and saw Mike had stormed out of the house, with Beth yelling at him from the front door.

"I work hard to provide for this family, I deserve to have somethings for myself!" Mike yelled back as he dragged a garbage can down to the curb. Rather than place it for pickup the next morning, he basically threw it towards the street, the can upending its contents into the road.

"You don't need a thousand dollar a month country club membership more than your daughter needs an education! You can go to a different course for a few months," Beth countered.

"That does not sound good," Charlie commented, looking worriedly at Melissa, who sat at the table, frozen stiff.

"The tuition is insane. There ain't no need to pay all this when she can just go to a state school like I did," he yelled as he stormed back up the driveway. Beth, rather than going back inside, came out into the yard to meet him halfway, then stormed past him to the pile of garbage, picking the can up and fishing some items from the detritus, which she then swung around to brandish at Mike.

"She hasn't even picked a school yet! How do you know where she wants to go? I can't believe you are throwing away materials from schools that are reaching out to her!" Beth replied, waving a wadded up pile of discarded brochures and letters at him. "Did you think I wouldn't notice? You were suddenly in a hell of a hurry to take out the trash, something that you NEVER do," she added, shoving the materials into his arms, then turning to clean up the other trash.

"Sorry if I am too busy working for this family to do menial labor! Some of us are in charge of an entire department and have to see patients, not just cart around towels and stick in the occasional needle all day!" Mike said, trying to shove the papers back into the garbage can. Beth blocked him and again pushed them back into his hands.

"I work long hours just like you do and you better damn well know I do way more than that. I bet I do more on most shifts than you do in week!" she screamed, "And only one of us ever does ANYTHING in this house!!"

"Oh please! You're not even a practitioner, nothing you do is hard. Why should you be telling me what to do with the money I earn for this family? You barely contribute much anyway. You only even have that job because the hospital wanted to hire me in the first place!"

"Do you need anything?" John asked, seeing Melissa at this point holding her hands over her ears. Charlie came over and hugged her from behind as I looked worriedly across the street. Several of the other neighbors had come out to see what was happening too, and I saw the telltale glow of several smartphone screens; they were definitely on camera.

There was a loud crashing sound as Mike kicked over the trashcan again, throwing the brochures on the ground and stomping on them for good measure while angrily yelling. I headed for the door, cell phone in hand.

"Tom, where are you going?" Charlie yelled.

"Strong words are one thing, but Mike looks like he might lose it. I have to make sure Beth is ok," I called back. Several of the other neighbors had switched to talking into their phones while others kept filming, so I figured the police had been called and getting over there and in between them was the most important thing.

"You son of a bitch, you know full well I took this job specifically so you could have that one! You were so desperate for it, I dropped out of practitioner school so we could move out here, all for the sake of your career!! " Beth yelled back, too incensed to care about the re-toppled trash heap.

"I got you that job and I can make sure you never get another anywhere in this town!" Mike spat back. "I'm the doctor, I'm the specialist, I'm the department head, I'm the important one!! NOT YOU!!! You're just a shift nurse!" He screamed back, fists clenched and shaking with rage.

"Beth, Mike, is everything ok?" I yelled as I ran over and got between them.

"Tom, thanks for coming," Beth said. "Mike's gone crazy!"

"Oh if it isn't Tom, your best friend," Mike yelled, lifting the trashcan over his head and making to throw it. "Of course. Tom who's always around. Tom who you can talk to about anything. My daughter is over at your house right now, isn't she?!?! Stop sticking your nose in my family business Mallory!!"

"Mike, put the trash can down. The entire neighborhood knows what's going and and you're on on camera," I told him as calmly as I could muster, raising my arms defensively in case he actually did try to hit me with the trashcan. "I will lay you out if you even think of trying to hit either of us with that!" Faint sirens could be heard approaching.

"Go away, Mallory!" Mike yelled again, barely coherent. "I am talking to my wife!" he yelled, and reared back preparing to hit me over the head with the can. Beth slid in around me before I could even react and let out a haymaker right into Mike's stomach. He went down hard in front of me, gasping, the trash can falling directly onto him as flashing lights flooded the scene.

"Not anymore," she said icily.

The cops pulled up, and I quickly stepped to the side, hands up just in case. One of them went over and picked Mike up. "She attacked me!" he yelled, but the cop ignored him, forcing his arms behind his back, pushing him over the hood of the cruiser, and cuffing him while reading him his rights.

We spent the evening giving police statements. Beth nearly ended up being taken in as well; she had been the only one to actually hit the other. There were enough witnesses, several cell phone films, and the cops' dash cams had captured the the last part as they pulled up, so there were no doubt who was the aggressor, though. Melissa ran out and into her mother's arms, crying, and was eventually shown into her house with Charlie and John to keep her company while Beth and I continued to talk to the police.

Beth and Melissa gathered Mike's belongings into a couple trashbags and delivered them to the police lockup where he was being held the next morning. They had a restraining order against him before the local courthouse opened, and a divorce with sole custody went through within a few hours, both thanks to Power. No one noticed or cared freakishly fast that was or the lack of any trial or hearing for any of it. Beth basically got everything that wasn't in those trashbags, and some hefty alimony to boot. Mike yelled bloody murder from the cell when he was informed, trying to argue he should be the one keeping the house, that it was his money, that Melissa was his daughter. The more he yelled the higher the alimony payment went.

The hospital was none to eager to be associated with him after the videos went up online, and he quickly discovered it was he, not Beth, who would never work in this town again. That didn't need any intervention from me (the hospital didn't want to be anywhere near this PR nightmare). By the end of the day, Mike was homeless, broke, and and out of a job. Mike slunk out of town with what few items he had left a few days later after being released and told in no uncertain terms that if he went within 10 miles of Beth or Melissa ever again he would be in jail for life before he ever got in sight of them (with Power reinforcing his belief that they could do that).

Charlie and I were over at Beth's house for the next few days (Power getting all of us out of work, though Melissa still went to school) helping expunge all signs of Mike from the house. I discreetly had Power remove and conjure up new furniture and do some slight instant renovations with no one finding it odd. No sign of Mike remained in the house. Beth and Melissa both changed went back to Beth's maiden name, Silversmith.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was having a cup of coffee together with Beth at her new dining room table a couple days later, discussing the usual things: kids, the idiots on the city council, and the weather, her job. The incident and the former resident were taboo subjects. I noticed Beth looking at me with a serious expression, thinking hard about something. "Tom, I'm going to ask you a question that makes me feel very funny. I hope you don't mind."

"You know you can ask me anything," I replied, curious.

"I enjoy your company, but you are over here all the time hanging out. And the sex... I mean I like it, god do I like it... but it occurs to me we have fucked in your pool, in your house, in my house, on the street..." She was warmed up and the words were coming fast. "It's noon right now; my shift starts at 2, but shouldn't you be at work? You're part-owner of a business. And, Tom, I think you're a great lover and all that..." I smiled and thanked her, but she would not be derailed. "Even teenagers have to rest, but you keep going for hours at a time. Yesterday you fucked me for I think 5 hours straight after breakfast and somehow I got to my noon shift on time. I manage to get all the things done around the house even with you fucking me all the time..." She stopped and took a breath.

"And Melissa and other people watch us and I don't mind... but I think I should? Is my daughter supposed to be eating breakfast while you have me on the table and I ask you to fuck me harder? I waved hello to Gretchen with you pounding me into the lawn and for some reason I keep expecting something bad to happen because of that, but I'm not sure why. Should Charlie be waving goodbye as she heads to work as you have me over the hood of my car? I just... I don't mind but I think I should? If that makes sense?" She finally ran out of breath. "Tom, weird things happen around me when you are around. Am I crazy? What is going on?"

I had either been wiping people's memories or simply keeping them from caring about things (and I had to admit that doing that was a turn on for me; nothing like fucking a married woman while she was chatting with her husband). I just made people accept things after the fact, or I set up elaborate things beforehand, but I had never done anything much fancy to Beth. It was a matter of time before she noticed all the slight irregularities, even if she couldn't put together why they seemed odd. Particularly all the time slips and the odd social interactions she was around without me making explicit changes to her to hide them. The inconsistencies were bound to build up.

I could fix that, make her not care or notice thins were odd, and future proof things so this wouldn't happen again. Heck, I could throw in some added changes I had been holding off on, like making it ok for me to fuck around with Melissa (and the thought of having my best friend teaching her daughter how to fuck with me as the training dummy did appeal). But I was keeping the biggest secret of all time and I had nobody I could share it with, and I wanted to, so badly. I wanted to have at least one person I could be honest with, who could experience this with me, who could see the things I got up to and honestly talk about them.

So I decided to spill my guts to Beth. I told her everything. Well, mostly... I tiptoed around my mental alterations to her, I thought she might not like (like Melissa). She looked at me like I was insane, which was a pretty reasonable response.

"You expect me to believe a 'voice from a rock' gave you super-powers?" she asked incredulously. "And those powers let you get away with anything. And you can just making things appear..."

"Ever have anybody else fuck you eight times straight?" I countered. "How about fucking you for 4 hours, while your daughter has breakfast and goes to school, yet you still make it in to work in time to start your shift and are perfectly fresh and dressed as if just out of a shower? And I never had a pool before that weekend we first got together."

"So maybe you discovered the magic fucking pill, that makes more sense..." she started, sounding exasperated and worried at the same time. "I mean I was never in back of your house before that weekend so maybe you always had a pool and I never cared. Tom, I'm worried about you... You sound crazy..."

"How old are you?" I asked, interrupting her.

"Thirty-six," she responded, puzzled.

"Look in the mirror," I countered, conjuring one in front of her. Beth gasped as a full length standing mirror suddenly appeared in front of her, and goggled at the reflection. It was the same face, but with fewer lines, reddish-blonde hair up in a ponytail, a slightly slimmer body with higher boobs, and dressed in a fetish Catholic girl's school uniform to emphasize the tight, now 18 year old body barely contained within.

"What... how... I mean... WHAT?" she said at last, after sputtering through several incoherent responses and feeling herself up (to my enjoyment) to confirm what she was seeing was real.

"I told Power to make you look like you did when you were eighteen. You were a fox, girl!" In spite of her disorientation, Beth looked pleased at the compliment.

"I don't recall wearing anything like this when I was 18!" she put in, gesturing to how comically tight her outfit was over her buoyant tits.

"I suppose you won't want to fuck an old fart like me now," I said with drummed up sorrow.

"This is impossible," she said. She reached under her pencil skirt and rubbed her cleft, letting out a moan, not caring that her outfit lacked panties and the skirt was so short it was impossible to be modest. "I don't remember being this sensitive either... But how?"

"You still don't believe me?" I thought for a second. "How about if I were 18 too?" Instantly I aged down, becoming a bit lankier in the process, although not as much as I had been (my self-improvements back-ported), my clothes becoming a generic pair of slacks and a polo.

"Beth?" I asked innocently. "What you're doing, sitting here in that crazy outfit? Uh oh, you're gonna get a bad reputation at school," I teased.

"I... I... I guess I have to believe you. I mean, all this..." she said, gesturing down at her body and over at mine. "I mean just wow... This is crazy." She looked at herself in the mirror again. "I can't believe this is happening to me." She tensed up. "Tom, have you done anything to me before?" she asked suspiciously.

I could tell her pretty much the truth without any harm. "The first day, when I invited you over to swim, I made you accept..." she was nodding. "And I made you feel comfortable enough with me to open up and talk to me. Other than that, just the things you noticed, like having Mike stay out of our way, and changing time, and all that," I added, again leaving out the the not minding Melissa seeing thing. It was perhaps the one thing I thought she might be upset about. "Oh and making you not mind us fucking wherever. I made everyone else just generally not mind anything sexual involving me if I don't wan them to. That might have hit you indirectly; I'm not sure how into doing it in the driveway you would have been beforehand," I vacillated, figuring this would cover me for anything she noticed later.

"Will you make me a promise?" she asked, waiting until I nodded. "Do you promise not to do anything major to me without letting me know? I mean this eighteen thing is kind of fun," she added, running her hands over herself seductively. "But from now on I want to know about it before you do it."

"Of course," I said, leaning in to kiss her. She kissed me back, which I took as a sign she was ok I grabbed her hand and lead her into her bedroom, pushed her back onto the bed, and began unbuttoning the uniform's half-blouse (since of course a fetish catholic school girl had to still have the button up blouse, but with the midriff bare and so tight the breast were perfectly outlined).

"This is really depraved," she said, laughing, as fiddled with the closure on her skirt, leaving the blouse to me. "I mean, I didn't fuck anyone when I was this young the first time..." she added.

"Oh I changed out a bit of your furniture," I put in as an afterthought, removing the command for her to not notice how several rooms in her house had magically gotten brand new furniture as she watched the old ones poof out of existence to remove all trace of Mike a few days ago.

"Thanks for that," she put in as she sat down, noticing now that her bed was much nicer than before. "I certainly don't mind that sort of thing. I guess little surprises are ok, but nothing big or irreversible without asking," she added, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek.

I had the blouse undone and removed it, then unhooked the lacy white bra (far skimpier, tighter, and sexier than anything a real catholic school would have allowed) as she lay back. Beth's tits were firm and proud as only teenage boobs can be. "Oh what nice tits you have," I said. "I want to suck on them, just like this," I added, grabbing one and sucking the other into my mouth, making Beth moan.

"Oh, that's good," she said, putting her hands behind my head and pressing me into her harder. "Suck my tit," she added, reaching down play with herself under her extremely abbreviated skirt. I reached down and added my own hand under the plaid, pleated skirt, then turned her over onto her knees so it hung enticingly over her upthrust ass, concealing nothing due to how small it was. "You are one hot little bitch," I added, slapping her butt very lightly, then stroked her exposed lips.

"Yeah," Beth agreed throatily, getting into it. "I just wanted to spread my legs and get it on with you. Pound me. Fuck me in my tight teenage virginal pussy!"

"Look at that cunt" I said, pulling her legs wide open. "You're a fuck machine. and I intend to fuck you hard," I added, sticking a finger into her pussy and beginning to stroke her. She was incredibly hot by this point, and as soon as my finger was in her, her hips began to move, fucking back at my hand.

"Oh that's good, Tom, play with me. Play with my tight tight cunt. Oh it feels like nothings been in there before... You didn't?"

"No, I didn't give you a hymen again, I know it can hurt the first time," I replied, stoking some more. "But you are a virgin otherwise..."

"Look at my pussy. So tight on your fingers. my virgin pussy. My unfucked tight cunt!" she cried, suddenly even more tuned on, She got up on her knees, with my hand under her, fingers pointed up into her gash. "Going up and down. UP" she added, retreating from my fingers. "And DOWN AHHHHH!!!" she cried as she plunged back down on my stationary hand. She fucked herself a few more times on my fingers, then pulled off.

"Lay down, I want to suck you," she cried. I got up on the bed next to her and lay down, and she ripped my pants off (taking advantage of the ability of my clothing to tissue-paper on demand) and took my cock in her mouth, beginning one of her great blowjobs.

"You're a really a great cocksucker," I complimented her as she went down on me. "Oh god I'll be shooting into your tight throat any minute you vixen!! I can't believe it's your first time!!" I added, playing along. She sucked even harder at that comment. "Oh I am so gonna fuck you in your tight virgin cunt just you wait!!" I added as she sped up. "That ass looks so tight I can't wait to fuck it," I added, caught up in the moment. Beth sped up her sucking as I said this, and added her hands to her cunt, frigging herself in time, her moans of pleasure as she working on my cock like a vibrator. I stroked into her mouth, then shot my load with a grunt.