Rewarded Ch. 17

Story Info
May the Fourth be interesting times.
9k words
4.59
46.4k
4
0

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is inspired by "My Reward" by Azil.

------------------------------

Way back when I had created my Theo identity, I had, as a joke, made my birthday May The Fourth. Well, May had come, and Yukiko begged her parents to let her spend the weekend with me. They agreed, so long she didn't miss school and didn't stay too late on Sunday. And so on Friday, May 4th, she went to school as normal, stopping to give me a kiss on her way past. She came home that afternoon, rushed to finish all her homework (but didn't succeed), and woke up the previous morning, walking down the driveway next to herself on her way to school, pulling a bit of rolling luggage and waving goodbye to her parents, who didn't notice two of their daughter leaving the house at once.

The house I was 'renting' in the area suddenly existed right next door to Yukiko's house, her normal neighbors now one door further down as the block got longer to accommodate, not that she noticed. Wendy, today a tall, professionally dressed Latina maid with short brown hair in a bob cut cut, stood by the door waiting for us (she was 'away on a business trip', much to Debbie's disappointment). "Welcome home sir, madame," she said in a Spanish accent. "Will you be needing anything else, Or shall I bring mistress' bag to the bedroom?" I waved her off and she took the bag.

The house was nice by local standards. Unlike most in the area, it had 2 floors, the living room and kitchen taking up the entire first floor and a bedroom and office (for appearances) upstairs. The living room was fairly large but not excessive, fully furnished of course. The basement came with a gym and multi purpose room, though I doubted those would see much use. There was deck in the back (awningless but nevertheless always in perfect shade and protected from the elements) which served as the dining room, and a small but nicely tended flower garden out back.

I gave her a brief tour (I was also seeing it for the first time) and we went swimming in the pool (that suddenly replaced the flower garden out back), with Wendy providing drinks and snacks on command and performing lifeguard duty (changing into a random cast member from Baywatch, complete with trademark red suit, every time she stepped off the deck).

"I like your swimsuit," I told Yukiko, drawing a blush. It was a sexy red number, a two piece for once, hiding everything but showcasing everything, especially wet and clinging to her body.

"Sarah helped me find it," she replied. "I always chicken out and buy something with more cloth, so I got her to shame me into buying something like this."

"Oh so Sarah finally knows. Does this mean I can finally take you to a dance or something?" I asked.

"Only Sarah knows," she replied quietly. "It's just you are older and you saw how my parents reacted, and I am just nervous about how the other people at school would react. I mean, in a few months I will probably never even see most of the again, so I just don't want the drama..." she added, blushing.

"I'm just teasing," I put in lightly, kissing her reassuringly.

"Oh and Sarah extracted some promises to make it up to her for breaking dibs," she added quietly.

Wendy came out with lunch for us, perfectly timed to prevent me from inquiring further. It was nothing special, just traditional picnic food. After we finished, Wendy (now as Mercy Graves) walked down the front path to the street, held her hand out as if to grasp something, and a limo appeared in a puff of smoke. Neither of us had been in such a fancy car before, and we played around with all the features in the large rear cabin as she drove.

We got out in front of Disney World (Yukiko not noticing we had somehow arrived in Orlando Florida from Austin Texas by road in only a half hour). We enjoyed the park all afternoon, seeing the shows, riding the rides (with no lines), playing the games (I didn't cheat). Yukiko proved to be a good shot and won me a giant dumbo at the pop range. I was having such fun I didn't even consider bending over any of the princesses for a fuck.

After sunset, Yukiko and I went to dinner at a famous restaurant in the Italian countryside (which was only a few minutes drive from Disney World for us). As we got in the limo, our clothing changed, mine into a suit, Yukiko's into a beautiful green dress (which had been in her luggage back at the house), cut all the way up to show off her thighs and tight enough to show off her breasts despite going up to her neck. We were treated like stars as we stepped out onto the red carpet and walked inside. Yukiko protested the choice of restaurant; Italian was her favorite, but it was my birthday. She whispered a few things to the waiter as they were seating us (not noticing she suddenly spoke fluent Italian), and for desert the staff brought out a cake and sung happy birthday for me; it was not remotely true, but I still ate the cake. We rode back to the house with Yukiko snuggled against me in the backseat of the limo.

"This is the best vacation I have ever been on in my life," she said as we entered the house.

"Because you got to pig out on Pene," I teased. She hit me lightly for that, then kissed me. "It isn't over," I reminded her. "We have all weekend."

"You better believe it. You haven't seen the rest of your birthday presents yet," she replied. She dragged me upstairs and to the the bedroom, pushing me down on the bed, and began dancing (it was going to be to the music in her head, but Wendy discreetly turned on the sound system which of course played exactly the song she was thinking of). She ran her hands up and down the satiny green cloth covering her body, down her thighs, lifting her skirt teasingly but not revealing anything, cupping her boobs. With a flourish she reached back and undid the clasp, holding the front up tantalizingly for a second, then let it fall, pooling at her feet.

She stood there in her satin lingerie, thong panties so small they almost weren't there, her pussy clearly visible as they tightly hugged here crotch, the bra shear, cupping and presenting her tits to me enticingly. She leaned over me, putting her hands on my hips, arching her back, asking "Are you ready to unwrap your birthday present?"

I was soon naked, Yukiko tackling me onto the bed, kissing me on the way down, our bodies pressed together. She kneeled above me, displaying herself with her back arched, my cock pressed between us, the small triage of the bottom the only thing between me and her cunt. She ran her pussy back and forth over my hard dick, up and down; the feeling of her cloth covered cunt running along my cock was sensational, and she leaned down, placing her hands to either side of me and presenting her wrapped tits. I reached up to feel them, gently groping her, afraid I might rip the bra. It proved more resilient that I thought (maybe you do get what you pay for, even if you pay for less cloth), and I increased my efforts, feeling her hard nipples stabbing into my hands through the thin wrappings, her breasts and bra growing and shrinking as I fondled her.

After a while, Yukiko lay down on me, continuing her back and forth on my member as we kissed, her breasts now rubbing across my chest. I moved my hands to her ass, pulling her to me while feeling her up. She guided my hands to either side of the thong, and I quickly pulled and it shot off her with a snap, the tiny cloth discarded off to the side, forgotten. She lay on me again as her lower lips pressed directly onto me, continuing to rock back and forth as we made out. Yukiko moved forward farther than she had been, until the head of my dick caught in her slit, then she sat back and wiggled her hips until I began to slide inside her. She began riding me, arching her back and presenting her constrained breasts to me enticingly, as they grew larger and bouncier, and the bra skimpier, so I could enjoy watching them sway with our motions. After so much teasing we both came, her tits heaving perfectly before shrinking back to normal. We didn't stop fucking through our orgasms, but continued to rock together through several more.

Yukiko reached behind and popped the clasp on the bra, holding it to her for a minute as I kept fucking her before throwing it to the side and barring her tits to me, placing my hands on her, hard nipples boring into my hands. We rolled over, so now I was thrusting into her from above, her legs wrapped tightly around my back. We kept fucking, cumming over and over, before finally falling asleep, still joined, kissing and fucking as we lost consciousness. It had been the best 'birthday' I had ever had.

I awoke the next morning to the glorious sight of Yukiko resting under me, still impaled on my cock. Power had cleaned us as we slept, or things would have been sticky and uncomfortable. Apparently her dream was a pleasant one, because there was a slight smile on her face and her inner muscles were working on me just a little. I gently pulled out, drawing a sleepy moan from her, her hands unconsciously moving to take my place, and let her keep sleeping as I wandered out onto the deck, throwing on a pair of shorts and a robe out of habit.

Yukiko woke up just a bit later, and called to me, leaning out the bedroom window. I admired her nude frame illuminated by the morning sun, then ran back upstairs to join her.

"What were you dreaming about?" I asked.

"I don't remember," she answered, "but I remember you were still in me when we fell asleep, so maybe that's the explanation," she said. "I woke up horny." With no further ado, she pulled my shorts off, swung a leg over me and straddled my hips, guiding my cock into her.

"Must have been quite a dream," I commented at how wet she was.

"Must have been," she agreed. She shifted to squat over me and raised her hips, letting my cock come almost all the way out of her pussy, then slid back down very slowly. I loved the sight of her pussy stretched around my cock. She breathed harder and sped up her pace as I reached down to gently play with her clit, leaning forward to support herself on my shoulders. I was able to reach out grab one of her nipples, twisting and tweaking it.

"C'mon, Theo, do it. Do me hard!" she whispered in my ear. I rolled us both over and commenced 'doing her hard', pounding down into her as she had recently been bouncing on me. I thrust down into her again and again, and her arms hugged me tightly to her, her lags wrapped around me, pulling me into her. "That's good, that's good, Oh, that's good!" she cried softly with each thrust. I reached up and played with her boobs, alternately fondling and pulling on them, enjoying her entreaties getting louder as her breasts went up the alphabet. I held on for the few more strokes that Yukiko needed, slamming into her harder and harder, until she cried out and her legs tightened, pulling me close as she convulsed; I slammed fully in one last time and shot my seed into her.

We each threw on a swimsuit and a robe. Brunch awaited on the deck; melon balls, bacon and eggs, and Belgian waffles with cherries, with Wendy standing at the ready with a tea set (still the same Latina; her maid mode was set for the weekend to avoid confusion). As she leaned over to pour her tea, I saw Yukiko gaze at her pendulous breasts, and detected a hint of jealousy and/or annoyance. Perhaps I should have made sure to avoid her form having such prominent endowments. Yukiko said nothing to me, and I noticed her breasts didn't grow a millimeter in her swimsuit. I was happy that it seemed she seemed to finally be getting over her breast envy. Over brunch, she teased me about some big surprise had for me, though she also seemed a bit nervous.

"I saw you inspecting Wendy," I put in. "You don't need to be jealous. She was sent by an agency. I've never met her before yesterday," I informed her. (Power counts I guess)

"I'm sorry, Theo. I don't want to be jealous, but when I saw those huge boobs of hers and thought about you and her living here..." she replied, trailing off as Wendy came back over and refilled our drinks, professionally ignoring us.

"I understand," I smiled. "She is extremely well-endowed," I replied, as said breasts hung right near my head as she finished pouring, not the least bit concerned at her boobs being the topic of conversation. "But I already told you I happen to like these." I leaned over and put my arm around Yukiko and quickly tweaked her breasts.

"Am I forgiven?" Yukiko asked, looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

"For what?" I asked.

"For being jealous."

"If I tell you you're not forgiven yet, do I get a blowjob?" I replied, as she had shifted onto her knees to make her apology. She glared at me. "Ok, you're forgiven," I replied.

"You're impossible," she said. She did give me that blowjob, though. I sipped tea, with Wendy periodically refilling it, as she went down on me. At last I came in her mouth, and she drank all my cum.

"I got accepted to University of Houston," she told me afterwards. "I'm gonna go."

"That's great," I enthused. "Why didn't you say something sooner?"

"It was your birthday and I didn't want to steal your thunder," she replied.

"Well good news then," I replied. She looked at me curiously. "My next job is in Houston, so I will be moving there soon. Probably right around the same time you do."

She looked shocked for a second, then happy, Jumping onto my lap and hugging me. "Oh my god it's perfect!! It must be fate!!" she cried. Fate was named 'I was going to move to whichever city you did'. "I'm still living in the dorms though."

"But why?" I asked plaintively.

"One, it's part of the experience. And two, I know if I live with you I'll spend all my time fucking and none studying," she replied. I gave her a look. "Yes that would be a problem," she huffed.

Before we could talk more the doorbell rang. Given this house didn't actually exist except for this weekend, that was curious.

"Oh, it's that time," she said, looking nervous.

"What time?" I asked, figuring whatever this was must be her other surprise.

She took me over to the door, looking nervous. The bell rang again impatiently.

She opened the door to reveal Sarah standing there in a trench coat with some rolling luggage. She opened the coat, revealing she was entirely nude under it. My mouth fell open in shock.

"SARAH!!!!" WHAT THE HELL???" Yukiko cried. "I said come over and see if he is interested, not to be a stripper gram!!!"

"You didn't ask him yet?" Sarah asked pushing past into the house, pulling some luggage behind her, not bothering to close the coat.

"Ask me what?" I asked flatly, still in shock as my nearly naked daughter sat on the couch

"Oh you lucky man you," Sarah commented leaning over enticingly. "Obviously, your girlfriend is offering you a threesome for your birthday."

"What, why..." I gibbered, uncomfortably aware I was probably staring hungrily at Sarah's nearly naked form. She sat on the couch, shoulders back, not bothering to even try to keep the coat closed, breasts big and high and proud as I had imagined them, one leg over the other, not demurely as girls usually do but displaying her pussy to me.

"I think he likes the idea, Yuki" Sarah giggled, fully aware of where my gaze was directed.

"Theo is this ok?" Yukiko asked concerned. "I mean I know you probably didn't expect this, but I hope you like it," she added.

I finally collected myself, and pulled Yukiko out onto the porch, closing the sliding glass door behind us.

"So what do you think," she asked, looking nervous. "Do you like my birthday present?"

I looked back through the porch doors and Sarah stood up from the couch, discarding the coat, and pirouetted in a parody of a model's turn, showing off her form to me. "We really should have tied a ribbon around me," she yelled to Yukiko. "I'm gonna check out the house. I'll be waiting in the bed room," she added, grabbing her luggage.

"Theo, do you like it?" she asked again.

"I uhh... I mean what the hell? I thought this was going to be our weekend?" I said, unsure what to say. She broke into a smile.

"So you're not upset I invited Sarah?" she asked.

"Yes. I mean no. I mean why?"

"I wanted to do something special for you," she said. "I know you find Sarah attractive. You try to hide it, and I love that you do. And I know how much guys love it with more girls."

"That's a stereotype!" I almost shouted. Calming down, I continued. "I love you. I want YOU. You don't have to do this."

She kissed me. "And I love you, and want you. But I also want to try this. I mean there are plenty things you can only do with more people, and I want to try some," she added. "I've been reading about them in my book."

"You mean the one your mom gave you?" I asked dubiously. "You haven't been practicing with her?" She gave me a mortified look in return. "Ok ok, but Sarah?"

"If you don't want to, I can go I and tell her to go," she said. "But can we try it? Please?"

On the one hand this was my daughter. I knew I should replace Sarah with someone else, ANYONE else that Yukiko might have thought to bring. Or I could just have it be her and Wendy, maybe even getting Debbie involved (Debbie wasn't thrilled Wendy had to work this weekend anyway). I could hear Beth in my head asking me what the problem was; it's not like I even set this up, it was entirely voluntary, so why was I being such a prude? I had tried so hard not to even think of Sarah that way. And I had failed. I couldn't get her nude body out of my head.

Wouldn't it be better to do it as Theo rather than as her father, I justified. Yukiko wanted it, and I couldn't deny I did too. Get it out of my system, so I could go back to just being her father.

I finally nodded to Yukiko, who leaned in and kissed me again. "We are going to rock your world," she commented. "Also she will finally shut up about dibs."

"Doesn't she have a boyfriend now?" I replied ruefully as we went upstairs.

"So you thought that too?" Sarah commented as we entered the bedroom. She was now wearing what could only be described as a fetish cheerleader outfit (she was not on the cheerleading squad). "Ben and I are hanging out a lot, sure. He's cool and his family is nice too, but we are not dating. Little miss 'worst person at hiding her relationship ever' was so desperate for me to have a boyfriend so she 'could come clean without feeling bad' that she jumped to conclusions," she explained.

Sarah stuck out her chest, stretching the UT logo tight over her breasts. "So since I have no boyfriend the least you can do is satisfy me this weekend to make up for hiding it from me for months," she declared, sticking out her tongue. "It's been ages since I got fucked," she added. I already knew my daughter wasn't a virgin (that had been a fun weekend of speechifying by her mother), but apparently she shared my taste for it.

"You're impossible," Yukiko responded, laughing. "So Theo, are we going to accommodate her? Fair's fair," she said, giving me a look told me both she really did want to try it and would be ok if I said no.

"He looks so nervous," Sarah commented. "Come up here and show him you mean it."

Yukiko jumped on the bed next to her, and stuck her ass out at me. Sarah smacked Yukiko's ass lightly, drawing giggles from her, and I couldn't help grunting in arousal. "Are you going to take care of this, or should I?" she asked me, smacking Yukiko's ass, causing her to yelp in surprise. Yukiko seemed embarrassed and possibly also taken aback by how forward Sarah was being. "Yuki! Come on!! This whole thing was your idea, don't tell me you're going to chicken out now." Sarah said, seeing the look on her face. She crawled over to me and took a feel of my clothed dick.

"Yukiko, first," I said decisively, moving Sarah's hand off my crotch and going over to kiss her. Yukiko hugged me, and I kissed her deeply, her tension seeming to flow out of her as she molded herself against me.