Rewarded Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Theo, I love you so much," she said softly.

"Okay, you guys, enough of the mushy stuff. Let's get down to some serious sex," Sarah cut in. Sarah surprised me by sliding her hand into the front of my pants to get a better feel. "Ooh, it's a big one," she said as her hand closed around my bare cock. I pulled her hand back out, giving her a glare. She pulled my shorts down and off, causing me to fall forward on Yukiko, who laughed.

"Don't wait, Theo, fuck me now," Yukiko said, pulling thin strip of cloth that was her bottom out of the way.

"I want it in my ass," she said lustily. I was shocked, as we had never done this.

"You don't have to do that," I told her, realizing she was competing with Sarah. She put a finger to my lips to shush me.

"You do anal?" Sarah asked, clearly surprised. "Who would have thought pure little Yukiko was such a slut?" she asked with mock shock.

Yukiko blushed beat read, which caused both of us to break out laughing. I sidled up to her, taking out my dick, and rubbing it lightly on her ass. She pulled her ass cheeks wide, and I positioned my cock at Yukiko's hole, rubbing it up and down her cunt a few times for lubrication. I threw my shirt to the side, and tentatively pushed at her asshole a few times just to be sure, but she pushed back at me, so I pushed forward slowly but firmly. Yukiko groaned slightly as the sphincter reluctantly yielded, and her arms tensing and hands gripping the sheets. tightly. I of course made sure she was well lubricated no matter how little buildup we had done.

Sarah pressed herself into my back, causing me to tense for a moment, craning her head to look over my shoulder, not a sensual move, but so she could watch my cock disappear into her friend's ass. Nonetheless this resulted in her costumed boobs pressing sexily into my back.

"I am in," I told Yukiko as I bottomed out. "Is it ok. Should I stop?"

"So full," she said. "Just wait for a second, please. AH." I looked down at her in worry, but she nodded, and I began to pull back. After I was almost out, I reversed course slowly, driving my cock back into Yukiko. Sarah surprised us by reaching down and squeezing my balls lightly each time I managed to bottom out in her friend's tightest hole.

"I want you to fuck ass her real hard," Sarah whispered in my ear. "When you're done fucking Yukiko, I want you to climb on top of me and stick your cock in my pussy." The dirty talk was turning me on even more.

I was stroking harder into Yukiko's ass, bending over and grabbing her swaying breasts. Yukiko was whining softly with passion and pushing back at each hard stroke. I pulled her boobs hard and they and her volume increased suddenly, shocking Sarah (the volume, not the suddenly larger boobs). Sarah rubbed her pussy against my ass, again stroking my balls and fingering Yukiko's unoccupied cunt. "Her pussy feels so tight, no wonder you like ramming your big, hard cock into it," Sarah said. I could feel Yukiko's excitement rise and I grabbed her hips to stroke harder, slamming into her ass as hard as I could.

"Oh yeah, do it!" Sarah shouted as I pounded Yukiko faster and faster, pulling harder and harder on Yukiko's boobs, which got bigger and bigger, her moans turning to screams of ecstasy as I shot my load into her ass. My cock came out of Yukiko's butt with a popping sound as her breasts pulled back into her with an almost audible snapping sound, falling forward onto the bed, momentarily out cold.

Sarah stuck a finger into Yukiko's ass tentatively, scooping up some of my leaking cum. Yukiko awoke with a panicked eep at feeling someone in her recently fucked ass. "How does it feel to be buttfucked?" Sarah asked with genuine curiosity.

"It hurt a bit the at first, but not any more," Yukiko replied. "Not sure I want to do that again, though, STOP," she added, blushing at the candidness of the conversation and batted Sarah's hand away, turning over onto her side to hide her ass from Sarah but unable to sit on it yet.

"Are you sure you're ok?" I asked with concern. She reaching reached up and pulled me down to kiss her in response.

"It's a bit sore but it's ok," she replied.

"My turn," Sarah declared, reaching down to grab my dick and starting to swing her legs over mine, clearly aiming for her cunt. "Are you ready to see your boyfriend fuck me, Yukiko?" she asked.

Despite her protestations, Yukiko was watching raptly, playing with herself just a bit. This was the moment of truth. Sure, Sarah had felt me up a bit, but this would be me choosing to do something sexual with my own daughter for the first time. My own daughter's mostly shaved pussy was inches my dick. I could still back out now and it would just be a little (intimate) touching and nothing more. I could still sub in Wendy; no one would notice as they instantly changed places, Sarah appearing at home with no memory of any of this. Looking up, I could see Sarah's breasts, as big and nearly as firm as two half-cantaloupes, sticking proudly out from her chest. I idly wondered where she got them from, as Charlie was not very big. She reached down and grabbed my pole, aiming me, then seated my pole at her entrance, and my last resistance crumbled.

"C'mon, Yuki told me you fuck like a jackhammer." she said. She dropped down on me, her warmth enveloping me until her ass was in my lap, my pole filling her completely. She began to bounce on my dick, speed rapidly increasing. "Now - give - it - to - me!" she cried, thrusting down hard on me with each word. I was too shocked to move and let her keep slamming up and down on me. "Oh fucking fuck me you stud! fuckinging fuck my tight whore pussy!!! Fucking do it fucking fuck me my tight cunt like the whore I am OH YES," she cried as I finally began fucking back up at her. "Yeah, that's it, babe, fuck me good. I want you to slam your hot cock into my little pussy. Stretch me out, fucking stuff my with your big fast hard dick!!!" The sight of this beautiful girl, my daughter, bouncing on my lap, taking my cock and begging for more, while Yukiko played with herself next to us, mauling her tits and slamming her fingers in and out of her wet cunt as she watched, drove me even wilder. "That's it, do me hard. I'm your slut. Oh my cunt's so hot! Slam me, you stud!" she cried. "Fuck me, fuck my cunt, fuck, cunt, fuck, dick, stick, hard FUCK," she shouted; finally it turned into just a scream as she came and I hammered into her a couple more time, then filled her with my spunk. Yukiko cried out in tandem, as loudly as I had ever heard her with her breast still their normal B-cup. Sarah sat there fully impaled on my breathing hard.

"I don't know, do you think she liked it?" Yukiko asked.

"I couldn't tell, she doesn't show much emotion," I replied, playing along. Sarah grinned weakly at us as her breath steadied.

"Ha, ha, very funny," Sarah replied. "You two are a laugh riot," she commented.

"Told you he was good," Yukiko shot back. Sarah shakily got off me, falling forward, and Yukiko wasted no time taking my still wet dick into her mouth.

My daughter smiled and got up on one elbow. She reached out to touch my cock, fully erect from Yukiko's ministrations, stroking whatever was not in Yukiko's mouth.

Sarah got up the on her knees and kissed me, her tongue going deep into my mouth. I hesitated for second, then responded by cupping her full, rounded ass cheeks, pulling her toward me, one hand moving up and cupping one of her large, firm breasts. Sarah broke the kiss and pressed herself against me, her hands rubbing my back, but still leaving Yukiko room to keep sucking me. "That's it, babe, play with my tits," she whispered in my ear. "They're big tits, and I like guys to suck them and squeeze them," she continued, clearly having picked up on how much I liked the dirty talk from her. "I know you like them too, Yuki told me so."

"How much have you been telling her?" I inquired, eyebrow raised.

"Just a little," Yukiko said, blushing, as she lightly fisted me.

"She hardly shuts up about you," Sarah countered. Yukiko took me in her mouth again and finished sucking me off.

Yukiko and I put our suits back on, but Sarah strutted outside boldly nude, her large breasts so firm that they jiggled only slightly as she walked, and the two of us looked at each other and laughed, abandoning the suits. The backyard became a pool again for a while and we swam a bit (Sarah joking about how we somehow still ended up around a pool). Afterward, we lay down to dry on a towel Wendy had brought out for us, along with snacks, in the middle of what was once again a flower garden.

Yukiko tried to cover herself when she saw Wendy approaching; Sarah teased her for it. Wendy didn't care, only asking if we needed anything before withdrawing to a discreet distance.

"Is she built or what?" Sarah commented. "I guess we know what you like," she added, giving me a side wise glance and shaking her large boobs back and forth. I leaned over and licked one of Yukiko's nipples, ignoring both Sarah and Wendy. Sarah stuck her tongue out at our antics.

"Hey Yuki," Sarah said, trying to get back her attention. "Mind if I try your pussy?"

"I mean, I haven't done it so I guess we could try it out just to see what it's like, but you're supposed to be here for Theo's birthday..." she said rapid fire.

"Didn't you say you wanted to try it?" I asked, getting a playful swat and a glare for giving her away. "I don't mind. It's a lot of fun to watch," I added, leaning over to kiss her tenderly.

"Out of the way, stud," Sarah said to me. I moved aside as Sarah tackle/hugged Yukiko, and then slid down her prone body to position herself between her friend's legs. Yukiko was laughing at first, but when Sarah reached out and touched her pussy, Yukiko realized this was serious, and looked at me apprehensively as she gasped from the contact. "You don't mind, do you? I've always wondered... "

Sarah squatted between Yukiko's wide-spread thighs and began licking lightly at her pussy, fingering her, then finally burying her face in her friend as she sucked hard on her clit while pumping her fingers in and out. Yukiko grabbed Sarah's head, pushing her pussy against her mouth for a second, then to Sarah's confusion pushed her away. "Turn around, Sarah, I want to do you too." Sarah happily complied, swinging over so she was straddling Yukiko's head and lowered her pussy to her friend's waiting mouth, returning to her work on the other end. Yukiko had a head start, and she came with a series of whimpers, tossing her head from side to side and squeezing her legs around Sarah's head as she licked her, sucked her, and drove into her with her fingers. Yukiko paused for a second, then recovered and dove back in. Sarah was getting near her own climax, but Yukiko turned to me, not stopping her fingering. "Wouldn't you rather put it into Sarah than your hand?" she asked, noticing I was playing with myself as I watched.

"Yesss!" said Sarah, upping her own activity on Yukiko, drawing another moan and flurry of thrusting from the other girl.

"You've got that right," I said appreciatively. Yukiko held Sarah's pussy open for me to enter, inches from her face. My dangling balls hit Yukiko in the face lightly and she awkwardly tried to lick them, then pushed me so I was in line, and after a couple false stars I slid my cock in. Sarah's face was buried in Yukiko's cunt, and she was soon screaming in it, which Yukiko certainly seemed to enjoy. Yukiko was licking both of us, running from Sarah's clit back over her cunt, up my dick to my balls. I reached under Sarah to grab her hanging tits, squeezing them hard and tweaking the nipples. She fucked back harder at me, sticking out her tongue to try lick Yukiko, but mostly yelling more profanities. She couldn't keep it up, yelling incoherently as she came with a stream of obscenities, collapsing on top of Yukiko.

I hadn't cum yet, so Yukiko gently pushed her friend to the side, where she lay quivering on the sand, and quickly turned around and spread her legs. I got behind her and drove my cock straight into her, hilting immediately, then driving back and forth several times as she thrust back at me. I pulled out and she grabbed me, jacking me off as I shot my load on her, making her cum again.

We continued like that for the rest of the day and night, moving from the backyard back into the bedroom, not stopping except for some food which Wendy patiently served us as we continued to fuck without batting an eye, before falling asleep in a pile.

I awoke to find Sarah riding me again, while Yukiko watched, fucking herself with a dildo. I fucked Sarah hard, and kept fucking her as she egged me on. Yukiko's arms got tired after the first few cums, so I had the dildo do her by itself. "How do you do that?" said Sarah asked after the 10th mutual cum.

"You said he should keep fucking you," Yukiko teased. "You were quite insistent."

"So what are we going to do next?" asked Sarah.

"Fuck?" suggested Yukiko, deadpan, and got a pillow to the head in response.

"I know that, dummy, but I was wondering about what the, uh, options might be. We did a lot yesterday. I'm covered in all sorts of disgusting stuff," she complained, although she was only very lightly sweaty, if that, thanks to my auto-cleaning. "I'm sweating like a pig (not true), and I probably smell like one (also not true). I need a shower."

"Oh hey, that's one place we didn't fuck yesterday, too," Yukiko commented.

The shower was quite large, even for three of us, boasting several moveable shower heads. We luxuriated in the steamy jets of water for a while, the girls enjoying my use of the massage setting on their boobs and cunts, Yukiko bending over the bench that took up one wall of the shower to let me aim better. "Are you going to fuck me?" she asked. That's not an invitation I often turn down. She reached between her legs to guide my cock into her warm fuckhole, and I slid into her easily. As I began to stroke slowly into her, Sarah maneuvered under her, having to use her flexibility to get on the floor between my legs and the bench, so she was watching my dick enter Yukiko's pussy over and over, and repeated Yukiko's maneuver from yesterday, licking across both of us as we fucked. My cock was in her vagina, Sarah's tongue was on her clit, and I reached over and tweaked both her nipples hard and pulled, causing her to cry out in surprise, louder and louder, as I pulled her tits larger and larger. Sarah ran a finger into Yukiko's cunt, alongside my cock, stroking at a different rate then me, alternating how tight things felt.

"Oh god, Sarah, that feels wild," Yukiko gasped. Sarah tried to add another finger and Yukiko came, her whole body contracting and spamming as she fell forward, accidentally kneeing Sarah in the face as she fell to the floor of the shower, and collapsing half on her and half over the bench. Sarah, recovering from the accidental kneeing, took my cock in her mouth. I was close before, so a moment of sucking and I shot my load down my daughter's throat.

We had dried off and put on robes and had lunch on the deck. Wendy was serving after meal tea when Sarah whispered something to her.

They wanted to do something different, so suddenly the deck had a built in hot tub for us to enjoy. We got into the bubbling, steamy water and for a while just leaned back and enjoyed the warmth, conversing lazily.

"You know what's really bad, Yukiko?" Sarah asked. "When you're spending the weekend with your boyfriend, and it's the last day, and it's already after noon, and he hasn't finished fucking you in almost a whole day."

"I did fuck her," I put in.

"You came in my mouth in the shower, and on her in the yard," Sarah put in. She had a point. "In fact, you have failed to cum in her every time since we got up," she added, admonishing me. "That's really bad, I wouldn't put up with it from my boyfriend, even if I did arrange a threesome for him," she concluded.

"What would you do about it?" Yukiko asked. I looked properly contrite for my part.

"Are complaining about how I fucked you? You should be thanking Yukiko. 'Thank you Yukiko, for letting your boyfriend fuck my brains out' is what you should say," I countered.

"'Thank you Yukiko, for letting your boyfriend fuck my brains out'," Sarah repeated. "Thank you for letting him cum in me instead of you," she added, to get back at me.

Yukiko splashed us both, before moving to cuddle against me. "Are you going to do something about that little oversight, Theo?" Her hand felt under the water. "Is it hard?" she asked, not waiting for an answer to grab a feel.

"It's always hard when I'm around you," I replied, earning an eyeroll from Sarah. Yukiko found what she was looking for and determined to her satisfaction that it was, indeed, hard, so without saying anything more she straddled my hips and lowered her pussy down onto my cock. This time we luxuriated in the water, and enjoyed the closeness of each other's bodies, almost forgetting Sarah was there. Yukiko barely moved at first, just snuggling against me and hugging me tight, then began a slow up and down movement, still hugging me, creating gentle waves across the tub.

"Make up for neglecting me today," she whisperer in my ear after a few minutes. "Do me right, Theo." So, without coming out of her, I put her over the edge of tub, began 'doing her right'. Yukiko came quickly, water splashing everywhere, but I wasn't done yet and kept fucking right through her orgasm, then then next. I fucked her hard and gave her my cum over and over.

"Have I made up for neglecting you?" I asked jokingly. Yukiko punched me lightly in response as she got off me. Sarah had been busily frigging herself underwater, clearly having cum several times watching us. When she realized we had seen her she stood up out of the hottub quickly in embarrassment, grabbing Yukiko's arms and dragging her hopelessly along. "C'mon, let's get into the bedroom, we're running out of time."

"You guys go get on the bed and play with yourselves, and I'll be back in a minute," Sarah said when we got there, pushing us toward the bed and grabbing her phone. I looked at Yukiko but she just shrugged.

"So what's the plan, Sarah?" Yukiko asked when she came back, putting her hone on the end table. "Are we just gonna fuck again?" she asked curiously having expected Sarah to return with something but seeing still with just her phone and still naked.

Sarah dumped her phone on the entrance table and climbed onto the bed with us, and moved to sandwich me between her naked body and Yukiko, rubbing herself on me, "I figured that if a three-way was fun, a four-way would be even funner."

With perfect timing, Wendy came through the door in a fetish French maid costume (unlike the normal clothing she had been wearing all weekend). She stepped to the middle of the room and curtseyed, raising the short, frilly skirt enough to show the red satin panties beneath. "Did you wish me to serve you and your guests, sir?" she asked, 100% serious and 100% professional.

"Sarah!!! She's a maid, not a hooker! You can't just ask her to join us," Yukiko complained.

"Yes, Wendy, we need you to serve us," I cut in, shocking Yukiko. She stared at me like I had two heads.

"Wendy, I am your master, and Yukiko and Sarah are your mistresses. You will do anything any of us tell you to do. Anything. Do you understand?" I ordered, hamming it up.

"Yes, master," Wendy replied, as if she was playing along. "Okay, girls, what do you want her to do?"

Yukiko looked shocked. "Isn't she just from the agency? You said you never met her before," she added, turning to me looking upset.

"She is, and if she agreed to this it's her choice. I am not paying her for this," I swore, which was true. She seemed to think on this for a minute, eyeing up Wendy, before deciding this was good enough for her.