Rewarded Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat my pussy!" Sarah commanded, getting there first. Wendy got on the bed and knelt between her legs, plunging her tongue into my daughter's waiting cunt without any hesitation. We both watched Wendy eating Sarah for a bit, before I told Wendy to frig Yukiko with her left hand, and give me a hand job with her right, while she kept going down on Sarah. She complied without even looking up, simply reaching out with both hands, one landing directly on my cock and the other spearing directly into Yukiko's pussy. Yukiko was surprised but quickly began moaning at Wendy's ministrations.

Wendy was still fully dressed, head buried in my daughter's crotch, with both hands going at a rhythmic pace up and down or in and out, respectively. Sarah was now very close to her climax, and I decided to push her over the edge by playing with her big tits. I grabbed a breast in each hand and squeezed and kneaded them until she began bucking her hips hard into Wendy's face, who continued sucking, while still pleasuring the two of us with her hands. Sarah filled the room with her howl of delight and a stream of profanity (which seemed to be her default when cumming), hips bucked wildly, Wendy forced to back away from her spasming hips, though she continued working us with her hands.

"Oh yeah so nice," Sarah commented drunkenly to Wendy. "Wish I could get fucked now," she added, looking hungrily at my dick as it appeared and disappeared inside Wendy's hand. Without missing a beat Wendy's dress tented up, getting shorter in front so the dick growing from her clit could reach full size. She sidled forward without missing a beat in her playing with Yukiko and I, and her dick speared directly into Sarah's cunt without the slightest hesitation. "OH FUCK ME!!" Sarah cried, launching into a new string of profanity as, despite the awkward pisition, Wendy managed to pound into her cunt.

Wendy was still using her hands on Yukiko and I. I saw yukiko's eyes darting from sarah's widly srped pussy to my dick hungrily.

"Get on," I told her. Wendy let us both go, turning to bend Sarah over and really pound into her, and Yukiko straddled my hips, lowering her pussy onto my cock. I had her lay atop me, ass pointed into the air. "Lick her ass," I told the maid, causing Yukiko's eyes to go wide. Wendy immediately turned, still thrusting into Sarah, and spread Yukiko's ass cheeks apart, plunging her face between them. Yukiko let out a whimper of pleasure and kissed me deeply.

"Oh god I never thought of that," she said. "Thank you for doing this," she added to Wendy, who carried on without any acknowledgement. I lay still beneath her as the ass-licking continued, enjoying how Yukiko's hips wriggled in reaction to Wendy's ministrations.

Wendy inserted some fingers into Yukiko's ass, and her excitement rose to another level. She began to fuck me hard while Wendy stubbornly hung on and continued licking and fingering. her while driving into Sarah. Yukiko tried to get Wendy's tongue deeper into her ass, then pushed forward to get my cock deeper into her vagina. Back and forth she moved, alternately filling each hole. Yukiko's tensed briefly and then relaxed, going totally limp with a huge sigh as she came. I stroked up into her a couple times and shot into her. Wendy continued licking her ass until I told her to stop, as Sarah also came, Wendy's dick popping out of her cunt as it shrank back into her clitoris, and she sat there passively waiting for our next orders.

Sarah moved behind the maid and began playing with her cloth-covered breasts as Yukiko and I lay there. "Damn, I think they're even bigger than mine," she commented as she played with them. "Your turn, Theo, what are you going to do with her?" she asked. I really didn't have any particular interest in fucking Wendy right now; I could do that any day. I saw a hint of jealousy in Yukiko's eyes when Sarah mentioned how big Wendy was, and I thought her breasts almost begin to grow before she calmed down. Wendy continued sitting quietly, waiting patiently for orders, while Sarah played with her big breasts.

"You girls are more than anyone can handle," I told them truthfully, getting a smile from Yukiko. "We're about out of time, so let's just have one for the road," I put in, deciding not to draw things out, though of course I could have given us all the time in the world had I wanted. Sarah lay down with her legs spread, and let Yukiko eat her pussy. Sarah had a look of bliss on her face as Yukiko's tongue found its target between her legs. Yukiko's shapely ass stuck up as she bent her head down into Sarah's crotch, and I moved up behind her as she spread her legs apart in anticipation of the arrival of my cock. Sarah looked past Yukiko as my dick approached. "Put that bug dick in her tight pussy stud," she said. "Fuck her silly and fill her with your jizz, while she eats my whore cunt."

Wendy watched from the side, and after Sarah impulsively yelled at her to 'just strip already', pulled off her uniform completely, giving everyone, including me, their first look at her naked body. It was about 5'7" and every inch was curved, her body so perfectly formed that it would surely drive sculptors to give up their chisels in frustration. Large, rounded breasts stuck out from her chest as though they were supported by a transparent bra. a flat stomach and narrow waist tapered down to a triangle tipped by her pussy. The whole body was stacked atop long, slender, shapely legs that now were separating as she spread herself open, showing herself to us but otherwise still waiting for orders. I might not be fucking her today, but she was going in the folder.

"Holy shit, she's fuckin' hot," said Sarah at last. Sarah pushed her pussy back against Yukiko's face and I fucked hard into her wet cunt as she stared at Wendy, who continued to sit impassibly, just letting us look at her, awaiting further orders. Wendy produced a large dildo from somewhere (she had the ability to pull out any sexual thing she might need, which was handy around the office), and slowly and deliberately slid it into herself, angling her body and moving so as to give us the best show as it slid in and out of her, interpreting our unvoiced desire. Despite it being quite large, she got almost all of the huge dildo inside her, stretching her pussy open enticingly, then began fucking it into and out of herself as we unconsciously matched her rhythm. She began rubbing her clitoris and moaning musically in accompaniment. Her voice, now that we were hearing more than just 'yes sir' and such, was sex on wheels, and she rode the dildo harder and faster, with us picking up our pace in turn. Yukiko unfortunately missed most of the show with her head buried in Sarah's pussy, but her moans said she wasn't being left out.

Wendy was pounding the dildo in and out at an amazing pace. My hips met Yukiko's ass over and over with loud reports, and dirty talk from Sarah escalated in filth and volume, Yukiko's moans becoming groans, then whines. Yukiko was fucking back at me hard, and the tightening of her cunt told me that she was just about there too. Sarah screamed and grabbed Yukiko's head, squeezing it tight, though there was no need because Yukiko herself dove down into Sarah's cunt as though she wanted to put her head inside her friend, helped along my by slamming hard into her fuckhole and falling on top of her as my seed shot inside her. Wendy's sweet shrieks of ecstasy split the air as she drove the dildo into herself one last time, her speared cunt thrusting at us convulsively over and over as she came perfectly in time with us.

We were blissed out for a bit, until Yukiko noticed the time and we all frantically jumped off the bed, our normal clothing dressing us, and suitcases repacking, Sarah having to go back because she forgot her phone. The girls debated who had been the biggest slut that weekend as we left the house, on which I prudently remained neutral.

"Are you sure we can;t stay longer," Sarah whined.

"We both have school tomorrow," Yukiko replied, trying to be responsible one. "I want to stay too you know. I wish we could live together all the time," she added to me.

"You said that would be bad for your school work," I teased. "I'm sure you'll love the new place in Houston," I added.

"Oh god you are moving to Houston too?" Sarah asked, rolling her eyes. "I still can't believe you aren't coming to UW with me. I gotta go, so see you later," she added, waving goodbye and walking across the street to her house, the rental temporarily taking the place of Beth's house. I walked Yukiko next door to her own house, where she insisted on kissing me again in the driveways as her mother came to the door.

"Yukiko, you and Theo just had all weekend together and you have school tomorrow," her mom called from the door. "Homework now, make out later," she added. We kissed and she went inside. "I want details," he mother added conspiratorially as they entered, making Yukiko blush.

I turned to follow Sarah, but found all I could think about as I looked at her retreating ass was her naked form writhing under me as she screamed profanity at me and came. I couldn't handle being in the same house as her right now, or this time it would be her father and not her friend's boyfriend who would be fucking her, so I turned and walked one more door over to the Prince house, and spent the night trying to banish the image of my daughter writhing in pleasure impaled on my hard dick from my head by impaling my wife on my hard dick long into the night.