Rewarded Ch. 19

Story Info
Smart Decisions.
9.2k words
4.64
4k
1
0

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

This work is inspired by "My Reward" by Azil. Special guest appearance by McMartin.

------------------------------

The day after graduation, Sharon brought Elizabeth over to see John. Austin suburbs are absolutely horrible for people without cars, as Sarah kept dropping into conversations, so she needed a ride. Sharon didn't mind that her husband was already there when she arrived, or that his dick was deep inside another woman she had only met briefly at our wedding. Beth and Sharon exchanged pleasantries, or at least Sharon did, as Beth was busy cumming as I shot deep inside her at the time.

While Charlie prepared some dinner, Beth and Sharon got on their knees naked in front of me as they got to know each other, taking turns sucking my dick, Sharon not finding anything wrong with double-blowing me while her daughter's boyfriend's mother cooked and said daughter and boyfriend, along with the daughter of the other woman, played games in the living room. I alternated which of them was bouncing on my cock throughout dinner, with none of the kids noticing they were both naked the whole time. Beth kept trying to talk me into having a 'perfect game', but I knew Charlie wouldn't be interested.

Elizabeth, John, and Melissa started hanging around together all the time, mostly in the living room of my original house, but sometimes at the Prince house (though never at Melissa's house, as she didn't have any consoles). In order order to avoid needing drives back and forth (and to stop Sarah bringing it up every single time), I arranged for them to able to walk one door over to go between houses. Interestingly, depending on which house we were at and who else was around, I would be treated as 'John's dad' or 'Elizabeth's dad' by everyone; a few times I would even got a call from one of them while they were in the same room to ask for permission about something, with no one noticing I was answering the phone right next to them or that they were talking to me in person as if I was another person at the same time.

For a week after graduation, the female half of the class of now former highschool students (the guys not minding doing other things) hung out nonstop around our pool, the yard growing as needed to accommodate these visitors. No matter their normal preferences, everyone wore tight, revealing, and sexy swimsuits the whole time. I could watch them frolicking out my window while I fucked Beth over the table, or go out and fuck any of them I found attractive, with neither Yukiko nor Sarah finding anything odd about Sarah's dad walking up behind a friend they were talking to, bending her over, and fucking their brains out. After a week of partying and hanging out, things broke up and our kids started at their summer jobs.

I had noticed Beth spent all her time between our houses and work. Come to think of it, I hadn't seen her many other places since the divorce. I was worried about her, and so when she suggested it, I let her take me to the mall. We shopped around, of course just getting anything we wanted, instantly delivered to our homes by Power. It was unexpectedly fun, since the endless try-on sessions were sexy and stress free without the pressure of picking things on a budget.

"You need get out more," I said to Beth over lunch in the food court. "Aside from me and my house, and work, you just stay in and play with Carol all the time."

"I can have her be anyone I want her to be, so why not?" she replied.

"I get it, but it can't be great spending all your time with someone who technically doesn't exist," I continued.

"You're the one who says the stuff I want to try is 'too extreme for regular people' and you are 'worried I might go too far'," she added. "Why do you think I end up hanging around my house? I would like some variety too, but you seem to think that I would go around doing horrible things to people."

There was some truth to what Beth was saying. While I did not have a taste for bondage and suffering, she did, a little, and Carol/Carl would often be on the receiving end of things that a normal person wouldn't be able to handle or readily recover from, so yes, I was a touch worried about letting her loose on any real people without supervision. I began to object anyway, but she was on a tear and kept going.

"You want to talk about being in a rut? You have me, and your new wife, and your teen girlfriend, and your always-someone-new secretary who is no more real than Carol. You won't play with one daughter since you suddenly don't feel right about continuing to fuck her now that she is dating your son. You even... what did you call it? 'Revirginized' her. Another daughter is mostly lesbian, so you only fuck her occasionally when she asks. And you, being a huge hypocrite, won't fuck your other other daughter, but won't stop her maybe-potential boyfriend fucking his own sister, family, and anyone who happens to be around instead of her, so she doesn't even get to have fun. And let's not even talk about Charlie..."

"And even when you go out, you just grab a random person for a quick, ordinary fuck, and send them on their way. You might get a theme going every now and then, but outside of that it's always the same old with you. I mean, you could do anything. Why aren't we fucking the crew of the starship Enterprise? Or maybe forget sex, why not go on a quest with Indiana Jones? We could be Starsky and Hutch catching the bad guys in 70s LA. We could be explorers finding some uncontacted pacific islanders with a legend about a savior coming from the sea to fuck them."

"I'll bet if I dared you to do something right now, it would just be picking out some nice, pretty girl for a quick fuck. Nothing exciting, just here and you and her and not her husband or boyfriend who maybe casually watches, and then she goes home and never thinks about it again," she said, somehow making that sound like a horrible thing. As she carried on, my eyes were drawn to the woman at the next table, an attractive brunette finishing an order of nachos and sipping the last of her coke. She had a slender figure with breasts that were a bit large for her frame and a pretty face framed by a short pixie cut. A girl next door type.

"See what I mean?" Beth said, following my gaze. "Gemma Generic, Normal Nanci, Ordinary Olivia. What if she wants to go on a jungle adventure, or maybe try some bondage? No, you'd fuck her on a table right here, nothing fancy, and then send her on her way."

Fucking her over the table had been my first thought, but I have a weakness for dares. The young woman in question suddenly came over and leaned down to talk to us (which did great things with her aforementioned boobs, as her blouse was a bit tight).

"Excuse me, but I've never been here before. Could you tell me where the SexMart is?"

Beth raised an eyebrow. "What do you need at SexMart?" I replied. "Maybe we can help."

"I'm looking for something for father's day. I was thinking of maybe some new clothes, some porn, or some nice silk rope for tying up mom? Maybe a new dildo for myself while I'm there... Depends on if they have something I like," she said as she, without prompting, sat down with us. "Hi, I'm Marie. I work at an insurance company," she added. We both gave our names.

"So what does that mean you do?" Beth asked.

"Oh it's just your usual stuff. You know how messy relationships can be. If things don't work out, the insurance company takes care of your needs until you find a new one," she replied. "I help clients find dates, maybe have a one night stand or arrange some prostitutes, help them get in shape, give sex lessons... really depends on the plan. The platinum plans include help buying a new husband or wife. The only bummer is screening for fakers. You would be surprised how many fake a breakup just to get the insurance to put out. If you want to swing, go swing, but don't expect the insurance to pay for your dates."

Beth was holding back laughter during this whole explanation, but Marie didn't notice.

"Anyway, what do you think I should get my dad?" she asked, turning to me.

"Are you implying I'm old enough to be your father?" I replied in mock offense; Beth snickered. "I'm a little disappointed. You just want help shopping? I was hoping you came over to ask for a fuck."

"I'm sorry," Marie replied, blushing. "I saw you were together, so I assumed you would fuck her if you were horny."

"Well sure sometimes, but right now I would really like to fuck you," I replied, reaching out and fondling her a bit. "Would you mind?"

"I knew it!" Beth cut in. "When I first saw you, I said you were just the sort of girl he likes to fuck. I told him he should just go an ask, but he was too shy." Marie blushed again as I continued to play with her clothed boobs, pleased with the compliment.

"I don't know, Tom. Maybe later, but I want to do my shopping firsts" she said, not stopping my feeling her up and copping a feel of my dick in my pants. She licked her lips, then shook her head firmly. "I need to handle my shopping first," she repeated.

"Isn't that just like a woman. She'd rather shop than fuck." I mocked, drawing laughter from both ladies as I released Marie's boobs. We got up and I led the way to the store. It wasn't hard to find after all. S(ex)Mart (name now expanded) was the biggest store in this mall, and the windows were advertisements (which were all explicitly pornographic) and screens advertising products (all while the actors engaged in full hardcore sex). I double checked that any young children or families with young children in the mall couldn't notice the store, as intended (if they tried to go shopping here, they would find an ordinary Macys in its place).

As we stepped inside, I took a minute to look around the much changed store. It had still all the normal appliances and clothing displays you would expect, but the clothing was on VERY anatomically correct manikins, some of whom were posed to demonstrate the use of various dildos on each other, and there were plenty of sex toys in with the normal items. Ads for TVs touted "porn mode" as feature, which turned anything on into a porno version of itself. Computers advertised their suitability and ease of use for deepfaking, while all the ads for appliances showed that they could also be used as dildos or fleshlights. There was a display of FuckStation 5s by the entrance ; all the games consisted entirely of controlling a character to fuck (the male control was a fleshlight, the female one a dildo).

A familiar salesman jogged up to great us. "Are you enjoying your mattress?" he asked me. "And who are these stunning ladies? Your orgy partners?"

"No, just occasional fuckbuddy," Beth replied. "Haven't tried this mattress you are referring to," she added, looking at me.

"I got it for the other house," I informed her.

"You got a mattress for an orgy for your other house? How'd that work out for you," she joked, knowing that it was mostly being used for two.

"Umm, we just met... They are just showing me where the store is," Marie put in looking embarrassed.

"Oh my mistake my mistake, sorry to presume," Martin replied, fast-talking. "So, what can I help you with today? Needs some straps or chains to go with the mattress? Maybe I can show you our dildo collection. Or maybe some of the latest fashions? Some housewares? We have it all, here at SexMart," he said, rattling of a pitch in the best tradition of huckster salesmen.

"I'm looking for a present for my dad..." Marie put in.

"Oh of course, we have a lot of people coming by for that right now," he replied. "Our most popular item this year is a SexBot. They cook, clean, can do basic repairs, teach an instrument, or just fuck your father's brains out. Perfect for the busy father, or a fine fuck for the whole family."

Martin walked us over to the Robot Department as he pitched one to Marie, trying to see what Beth and I might be interested as we went, but we replied the we were just here with Marie for now. When we got there, he handed us off to a specialist (nametag read "Ash"), who pointed out the wide selection of models and rattled off the features and benefits of each in a southern accent. There was androids of varying form, any kind of material you could want, with skin or metal flesh, humanoid or not, realistic or not. The male models had a variety of schlongs and advertised how they never never went soft, some big, some small, some on crotches, some on pulsating arms. The female bots were equally diverse, including some that had vaginas everywhere or multiple sets of boobs in weird places (I found them freaky). There was a singular tentacle monster bot, though Ash commented those hadn't really been popular since the 90s.

Marie shied away from the non-humanoids models (though I saw Beth considering some of them; I had a feeling she would be adding the four legged walking piston dildobot to her dungeon). Marie wanted a normal looking female, as she thought anything else might freak out her dad. There were tons of options, though, and she wasn't sure what to pick.

"Do you know what size your father is?" Ash asked. "We've a full range of pussy sizes, so we can be sure to get one that fits his dick perfectly."

"Sorry, I've never checked," she added regretfully, as upset about not having checked her father's dick size before shopping for him as you might have realizing you forgot to check someone's shirt size. "Should I call and ask him? Oh, but then it won't be a surprise."

"How about we measure your cunt?" Ash offered. "Since it's for your dad, naturally your pussy will be a perfect fit for his rod," Ash continued, as if that were only common sense.

"Oh right, of course," Marie replied, equally as if it should have been obvious. Ash pulled off his right hand (which was a prosthetic; 'I'm also a client', he joked) and replaced it with a small dildo attachment. Marie raised up the front of her skirt, and Ash knelt in front of her and inserted his hand-dildo into her vagina, her panties suddenly becoming crotchless to allow it in (as anything worn to SexMart did). Ash fucked it in and out of her a few times, until she grunted on the last thrust, saying it was too much. He pulled it out, extracting it inch by inch, her pussy lips spread wide around it, much bigger than when he put it in, both length and width-wise; the measurement involved expanding the dildo inside of her.

"These ought ta be the right size for your father," Ash suggested, pointing to several models that matched her rating with his now reasonably long but medium thickness dildo before reaching behind the counter to swap his hand back. There was a clatter as some stuff fell, and he hastily got behind the counter to clean up, but not before I had time to wonder why there was a chainsaw back there. "Wanna try one?" he asked Marie.

"Sure, that would be great," Marie replied. "Let's try umm... that one. It looks just like my dad's favorite actress," Marie said, choosing one that looked like Angelina Jolie (though not exactly; the actual lookalike SexBots cost much more due to likeness rights). Ash turned on the SexBot, grabbing its remote and explaining the functions to Marie, as they walked to the sampling booth.

"Okay, don't look so smug," Beth threw at me as we followed them in. "I admit it, this is a good one. Really creative."

"It's really the sum total of every sexy idea about shopping anyone in the mall has. I certainly didn't come up with that thing," I added, pointing at the giant dildo-shaped stripper pole on the endcap of the household section.

"Not bad," she acknowledged. "Still just gonna fuck her here and send her home?" she asked.

I shrugged.

"You make up the ultimate sex store, where you could literally have anything, and all you want to do is fuck the first pretty girl you saw," she said laughing.

As Beth and I entered the booth, Ash was still going over the features of the bot as Marie bent over against the wall, her skirt opening in back as if it were a curtain, leaving her ass accessible. He hit a few buttons on the remote and the android crouched before her and began licking her pussy, causing her to squirm a bit. "It's... not that good," she complained after a minute of this.

"Dang, I thought they were supposed to have gotten better this year," Ash replied apologetically. Definitely not my idea; I wouldn't have thought of making imperfect sex robots. He hit another button and the bot switched to fingering her.

"Oh... OH!" she cried as it slid in and out of her. "Oh it's so much bettttter at this!!" She ground herself back into its hands for a minute as they ran over her, thrusting into her, playing with her clit, smacking her ass... and then she shuddered as she came.

"I guess mom and I won't be getting eaten much, but damn can it use its fingers well," she commented as her dress fell back into place. "The domestic module better be as good as you said," she added to him. "Since we clearly are gonna have to handle eating each other out ourselves."

"I'm sorry, they said they were making progress with that. Would you like to make I complaint? I can get the whip and my manager," Ash said; had I been drinking there would have been a spit-take from how normally he said that. That was definitely from Beth.

"No, thanks," she replied. "Well, it is mainly for dad anyway, so I guess I should check how well it fucks," she added with a shrug, as her dress sucked up into the waistband, leaving her nude from the waist down. She ran her fingers up and down her lips a few times then played with her clit, which grew larger. She switched to jerking herself off as her clit become a dick, growing out until it looked to be exactly the size and shape that had been measured earlier.

Beth face faulted (for everything we had done, I hadn't actually mentioned this explicitly to her). "Tom, you are going to make me able to that," she stated definitively. "And I can have Carol do it too?" she asked, to which I nodded.

Marie stroked her (father equivalent) dick a few times, then lined up behind the bot and thrust in. As she did, we saw her dick and the bot's pussy pixelate. She thrust back and forth a few times, the bot not reacting, and then looked down. "What the hell?" she asked, seeing her blurred privates.

"Oh man, I'm sorry. That one must have been configured for the Japanese market. Things are weird over there," he replied. He hit a couple buttons, typed in a code, and the bars went away, letting us see Marie's dick stretching the bot's pussy nicely.

"One second, let me turn on the personality module. You can configure everything about how it acts. 'Bot: standing fuck - girlfriend mode'," he said to it. The bot began fucking back at Marie, moaning authentically and working up and down on her in.

"Oh god OH GOD FUCK!!" Marie yelled, grabbing the bot's hips and thrusting frantically back as it went up and down on her pole, throwing in just the right amount of grinding, the perfect changes in angle, and, inside, gripping with just the right amount of force.

"There are a bunch you can choose from. You can set individual things too," he added, pressing a button on the remote. The bot began yelling expletives, telling her to 'Do me harder' and to 'fuck my tight robot pussy like you own it' in a sexy accent. "There are a variety of intensities, dirty talk settings, activity levels..." he hit another set of buttons and the robot slowed down, humping back at Marie gently while softly and sexily continuing to urge her on, now incongruously in a stereotypical Asian accent with broken English, but letting her do most of the work. Marie was breathing hard and looked a bit wobbly.

"Here, have a seat," Ash put in. Marie pulled out for a second and sat down, her dick standing tall above her cunt. The bot stood there for a second, having stopped urging her on in mid word when she pulled out, frozen in place and still bent over, waiting for her to thrust back into it. "Bot: reverse cowgirl position," Ash told it, and it came alive again, moving to sit on Marie's dick, facing outwards. It sat there, fully impaled on her dick but not thrusting, awaiting further instructions.