Rewarded Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was conflicted. By rights, I should just erase what happened and try to forget it again. As far she was concerned, it was normal and appropriate to fuck her boss. It was just part of the job, and she clearly wanted to be doing it more than the other parts. I quickly checked and found that there wouldn't be a problem with the other kids, as no one would ask them to and no one else could be involved in anything for them to decide to join in on (if they even would have). This had only happened because Sarah had walked in on me and seen a way to slack off; it wouldn't have occurred to her otherwise.

I didn't know what to do with this. Fucking an attractive, unrelated 20-something with her friend was one thing, but fucking her father was another. I needed to talk with someone, and the only one to talk to was Beth, so I left and went to her house. I caught her as she was about to go in for her nursing shift.

"Beth, I really need to talk to you," I said when she opened the door.

"I'm about to go on shift..." she began

"You have off today," I stated.

"Normally I would yell about that, but I can see this is serious, so get in here," she said, guiding me to the couch. I spent the next hour talking to her about it. At one point she asked for, and I had Power play a her a recreation of what happened in her head. She was mostly silent throughout, letting me talk myself out.

"So, you fucked your daughter... again," she said at last, when I had run out of steam. "Why are you upset, really? I've heard you talking about how it's 'wrong', about how you 'shouldn't', about how you are 'not supposed to'. Why? You already fucked her, and you spent like a month trying to forget it, so you obviously liked it the first time."

"Why?" I replied? "WHY?" I shouted. "SHE IS MY DAUGHTER!! Fathers do not fuck daughters!!"

"You fuck women is supermarkets in front of everyone. You have 2 wives and a teenage girlfriend. You have fucked your other daughters before. You have fucked plenty of daughters, and mothers, and wives. You made a girl love you and then forget you the very first day you had these powers. These things are all 'wrong' according to society. You are 'not supposed to'. But you do. Why are all these fine and not this?"

"I'm Sarah's actual father, not her step dad. It's... it's different," I replied weakly.

"How?" she countered. "Is it, or are you just making it different because of your own hangups?" I fidgeted uncomfortably. Beth sighed. "You have all the power in the world and you put rules on yourself. I love you for it, but you can be an ass," she said. "Look at with me: you are freaked out about 'what I would do' if you gave me 'free reign', whatever that means. I'm a Nurse!!! Do I enjoy beating up Carol? Yes, because I know she isn't real and she cannot really be hurt! And if no one is getting hurt, then why not? Should I be offended you think I would do those kind of things to real people?"

"I guess I have been unfair to you," I replied contritely. "But how did this get turned around? Would you be ok with fucking Melissa?"

"Yes, I would be fine with it," she replied. My mouth hung open in shock. "She's not being hurt, and if she regrets it it can be undone later, just like you did with Elizabeth. And you could just remove her inhibitions and let her decide, just like you did with tour other daughters and accidentally did with Sarah," she concluded, pinching the bridge of her nose. "You might have pushed things a bit, maybe slightly tweaked things, but you would have backed off if they said no for real, right?" I nodded. "This is my point: I know you don't like to think about this way, but you are essentially beyond human rules with your abilities. You can do anything. You have enough morality not to, then you get stuck on the strangest things."

I sat on the couch and thought, Beth waiting patiently as I mulled things over. I couldn't escape thinking she was right, even as I somewhat wanted to (both about how I acted and how I treated her). "You're right," I finally said. "I guess I thought if I kept my family out of it I could somehow still be 'normal', as if that's a thing to hold onto. I just needed something to happen to finally kick me in the pants."

"I am not normal!!!" I yelled to the heavens.

"Finally," Beth cried. "I've been trying to make you see that. You just kept on about how I was 'going too far'."

"To be fair, I am still not 100% ok with some of the things you have suggested," I added, remembering her various attempts to get me to try bondage. "But I need to find my own line, not just blindly cling to what it was." I sat back down and took her hand in mine. "And I owe you an apology. I have been a shitty friend."

She leaned in to hug me.

"Is there any way I can give Beth my powers?" I asked Power, as she appeared next to us. Beth looked at me in shock.

"To be clear, do you mean to give her your powers and lose them yourself, or give her the same powers while retaining your own?" Power asked.

"The later, definitely the later. I just went through some stuff and it would all be a waste if I lost my abilities now," I joked.

"You would really give me powers like you? You know I will do what I want with them, and you might not like it, right?" Beth asked, tearing up.

"I trust you," I replied. She hugged me.

"If you do not give up your own powers, then you can give her the same abilities, but you will have priority, just as the one who gave you your reward would if they chose to return. You may also limit the area, though you may not exceed your own limit, which is the boundaries of the solar system," said Power, as lawyer like in behavior as I had seen her in a long time.

"So Beth can do anything I can do, but I can override her?" I asked.

"Yes. Also, general changes you make cannot be universally reversed by her. For example, if you made the entire world naked at all times, she could not undo this, only make herself and people directly around her wear clothing again." I raised my eyebrow at this example. "You have considered this change," Power replied, shrugging her holographic shoulders. "Do you wish to do this?"

"Do you mean the power sharing or the naked thing?" I asked jovially. Beth lightly punched me in the shoulder, while Power did not react, just standing there patiently.

"Tom, you don't have to do this," Beth said. "I mean, I can think of a lot of things to do with this. But I don't want this to be some kind of guilt trip you regret later."

"I regret not doing this sooner," I replied. "Give her powers," I added, turning back to Power. We both sat there for few minutes.

"Is it done?" Beth finally asked, impatient. "I was expecting fireworks or something."

"Of course," replied Power. "It was done the instant it was requested."

"So how does this work?" Beth asked. She held out her hand and suddenly there was a sandwich in it.

"Unlimited power and the first thing you do is make a sandwich," I asked, grinning.

"At least it's not a pile of money," she replied.

A second hologram appeared, identical to Power but in a blue rather than a red dress. "I am available to assist you Ma'am," the new hologram said. "I have taken this form as you are familiar with it, but you may change me as your please." she continued, curtsying. I raised an eyebrow at this, as Power did not act that way. "I have already adjusted my personality simulation slightly to your preferences," she added.

"Please transfer Carol to... Umm, what are you going to call your assistant? If we both call them Power, it might get confusing," I asked.

"I guess... Helper? Go with that for now; maybe I will think of something better later," Beth replied.

"Transfer Carol to Helper, then," I continued. "There, now you are set. and I can see you are excited," I added. "I'll leave you to it, but please try to not just spend all your time in your house," I said, preparing to leave Beth to eat her sandwich.

"Wait, before you go, there is some thing I need to tell you," Beth called. "I was going to do this anyway, this all just makes it simpler." She turned to face me, a serious look on her face. "Tom, you've said before that I have been 'like a hermit' since Mike and I broke up, and you are right. My entire life before was based around him and Melissa. Even my job at the same hospital I got as part of a package deal to bring in Mike. Before we became friends, I really didn't have anyone else," she continued. "Even Charlie was just sort of an incidental because-we-are-neighbors friend before all this, though we have gotten closer. That's why I don;' do much: I don't have much to do."

She steeled herself before continuing. "After Melissa leaves, I am too. I need to have my own life, and I feel if I stay here I will just keep holding up in my house. No," she said, holding up her hands to head off my objection. "This isn't because of what you just did. I was already planning to do this, although now it's much easier since I can choose where I want to go rather than wherever I can find another job. But I was going to do this anyway. Austin was Mike's choice, not mine. I need my own life."

"I'll miss you," I said, honestly, kissing her forehead.

"It's not like we can't still hang out," she said, smiling. "Teleporting powers? I was going to ask you to let me do that anyway, just now I can come over on my own. You and Charlie are the one part of my life here I want to keep."

"Where will you go?" I asked.

"I haven't decided yet. I put out feelers for nursing jobs in a bunch of places, but I hadn't heard back. Yes, I still want to be a nurse, I like helping people. And now I can do even more," she added. "No more losing critical patients!!!" she added gleefully.

"I'll decide when the time comes." I hugged her. "Go on now," she replied. "I want to play around a bit, without having to ask you to set things up," she added with a sly grin, a whip appearing in her hand. I took the hint and left.