Rewarded Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me dammit," Marie said in frustration, and the bot begin to move up and down on her, still slowly and sensually as it had been before.

"The 'bot' commands are just for presets," Ash commented. "It will understand if you just give it normal commands too."

"Harder," Marie yelled, and it obliged, slamming itself down on her. "Faster! Like you want it!" she yelled, and the bot began grinding on her, still quietly begging her to make it cum in that Asian accent. "Tell me you want it your British whore!" she yelled, and it began loudly excoriating her to fuck it's tight pussy in a British accent, now perfectly well spoken if slurring just a bit.

"Here, try this one. It's very popular," Ash said, pushing a button. The bot, though still fucking on her, stopped moaning or reacting in any way.

"Will mistress be needing any assistance?" The bot asked in a completely calm voice, sounding just like your stereotypical English maid. I kept thrusting and grinding on Marie's cock, tits bouncing as it thrust, but looking completely neutral.

"Ignored mode," Martin put in when I gave him a glance. "Usually you use it while they're doing something, like laundry or cleaning, and they just keep going while fucking you. Drives people wild," he added. Marie grabbed the bot's hips and really slammed into it, trying to draw a reaction. She was not successful, no matter what she tried, and after a couple minutes came hard into its mechanical cunt as it didn't react at all externally, though inside it milked her cumming dick to perfection.

"How was it?" asked Ash, smiling.

"The fuck was so good," she replied, nudging the robot to get off her. Her dick pulled back into her clit as her dress fell back down to cover her. "Too bad it's so bad at eating me out, though," she replied. The bot continued to stand there impassively, not offended in the least at this criticism. "My dad's dick was in so deep. Just perfect. But it was just a bit tight around," she added. "Maybe guys like it a bit tight? I've heard that, but it's the internet so who knows."

"This is a 7C," Ash replied. "Maybe we ought to go with a 7D?" Power downloaded the scale into both Beth's and my heads. Depth 7 inches, 'C' was a tightness.

"it was kinda hot watching the reactions change," Marie commented. "You said there's a lot of those to play with?"

"This is our latest model," Ash replied proudly, nodding. "There are tons of presets loaded, and an online community that makes more. We take no responsibility for anything it does due to downloads, though," he added in a lawyerly tone.

She thought for minute. "Let's take a look around and see if there is anything else that looks good," she said. Ash's face fell, but Beth gave her a knowing look. I shrugged in apology to Ash and followed them.

We breezed past a few sections Marie wasn't interested in, and came to the home furnishings area upstairs which had lamps, tables, and various appliances as you would expect, but also now had a wide array of mirrors, a selection of antiques from Victorian New Orleans bordellos, tons of alternatively dildo and fleshlight shaped soaps and bottles, plus everything needed for the up-to-date dungeon (I saw Beth taking notes). When Martin found us again (he had an uncanny ability to appear just when we had a question or wanted to make a purchase), Beth had him ring up several items, which Power immediately sent to her house.

We ended up, as all shopping trips must, in the clothing section, which had everything from street hooker garb to stripper outfits to leather and latex to... normal clothing, in both tight and sexy, and regular. They advertised having everything, and I guess that included regular fashion too. SexMart does not discriminate, though, so everything was available in men's and women's sizes and cuts. Beth suggested I buy a nice lavender bra and panty set, but I declined.

There was a small classroom at the back of the store for events, where currently several attractive but perfectly average people, ranging from mid twenties all the way up I would guess 60s were gathered for a FUber orientation, being walked through how to setup their phones so they could work as ride (on a dick) hail hookers. The sign listed several scheduled classes, including 'mother fucking', 'cocktails to get you cock', 'How to make sexfrirnds and pick up people', 'deepfaking for fun and profit', and 'beginners home porn production presented by Brazzers'.

"This is so much bigger than the any of the stores in my old town," Marie commented as we walked around. "Still a bit disappointing. If it were mothers day, there is a whole selection of dildos, lingerie, cosplay outfits... but all they have for guys who aren't into bondage are fleshlights and sexbots," she commented.

We returned to the SexBot Department. Martin had somehow gotten there first and seemed to be chiding Ash about something. The only words I caught were something about a 'chainsaw' before they noticed us and switched to sales mode.

"Wait, I didn't notice this before," Marie commented, reading a sign next to them. It was an advertisement for personalized Sexbots. "You mean I can get an one that looks like anyone. Even like me?" she asked excitedly. "Why didn't you mention that before? I'm sure dad would love that! Mom wouldn't mind either; she's always trying to get me to pose for photos, so she could just use it when it's not fucking dad."

"Sorry, but you couldn't have it for Father's Day," Ash replied sadly, Martin nodding along dejectedly. "Even rush orders take a minimum of a few months to prepare, unless they already have the body you want on file. There's measurements and production and testing..." Marie was crestfallen.

"Instead of an android that looks like you, why don't you just fuck him yourself?" I suggested. "Why buy a copy when you can let him have the real thing?" Both Martin and Ash looked horrified at what I was saying.

"It seems so cheap to not buy a present," she said, looking uncertain, though only about that being a good present and not at the prospect of fucking her father. "I mean, I suppose I could get a sexy costume over in the clothing department, so that's something, but still..."

"'I don't want a present, I just want your love?' Isn't that what all parents say?" I replied. Beth was side eyeing me, and Ash and Martin had on their best impassive faces.

"My dad says stuff like that whenever I ask him what he wants for a birthday or anything. Mom too. It's impossible to pry ideas out of them," Marie replied, giggling.

"So give him your love," I concluded. "Sit on his dick and fuck his brains out using the pussy he helped make."

"Do you think he'd like it?" she asked.

"Tell you what: Why don't I fuck you, and I can tell you whether he would like it," I put in.

"Somehow I knew this was coming," muttered Beth quietly, so Marie didn't hear.

"Would you really do that for me, Tom? We just met," she asked.

"I assure you, it's my pleasure," I said magnanimously.

Ash saw his SexBot sale slipping away, but Martin gamely suggested that there were beds we could try in home furnishings. We went back to the furniture department, both Marie and I idly playing with ourselves to get warmed up (which was not an uncommon sight among customers we passed), and by the time our clothes were in a pile on the floor we were both ready. Marie was on the bed with her legs spread, and I got on top of her, wasting no time before I was slamming my dick into her 7D pussy, admiring her beautiful form as I fucked her. She was tight and hot and wet, and she knew how to move. I was definitely bigger than her father (assuming Ash's statement was accurate), but she enjoyed being stretched a bit. Beth knelt over her face and the crotch of her pants evaporated, allowing Marie to lick her out as we fucked. Marie pushed back at me, matching my pace as our hips came together harder and faster. She moaned and squealed, Beth moaning in turn due to Marie's mouth on her cunt. Marie's pussy grabbed my cock and milked a series of blasts from me as she screaming into Beth's cunt, my cum overflowing out of her pussy, as she lapped up Beth's juices as she also came.

"Marie, your dad is going to be really happy on Fathers' Day," I said as I pulled out, cum evaporating, and Beth agreed as she got off her face.

"Did you like the bed? " Martin asked solicitously as we got up, trying for a sale. No dice.

"Give me a call, I have something to talk to you about," I said to Martin, handing him my card. This seemed to mollify him a little as we left without buying anything else.

"Yup, just come in, fuck, and leave without buying anything, why don't you," Elena griped under her breath as we walked past her desk. "Not like I get commission or anything."

I realized we hadn't been fair to her. "Thank you for your help," I said to her. The instant I thanked her, she spontaneously orgasmed, and her howls of pleasure followed us down the escalator. From now on that would happen whenever she gave good customer service and received a genuine thank you, and the bedding department's popularity shot up.

Martin ended up glad he helped us that day (I never saw Ash again; the news said there was some kind of incident at the store, something about a missing Oldsmobile, but didn't elaborate). I got into 'business' with SexMart, supplying shapeshifting SexBots for them to sell. I took Carol's basic personality and set them up to work with liquid metal effects like the T-1000. They sold for a high price, which made Martin happy because he got commission. They were also much better at pussy eating, and sales shot through the roof, and since the could shapeshift they could have less different models in stock. The only restriction was, again, that you had to pay extra for them to be able to shift into famous people.

I let Martin enjoy the money; I was in it for the entertainment. I could look in on any of these SexBots; it was like having my own personal homemade porn channel, staring regular people everywhere (SexMart was a chain store and had an internet presence too, so they sold all over). I sorted for attractive people, and added a SexBot Fun channel to NetFucks. This was actually enough to get Beth to back off for a bit, especially when I shared the channel with her. She also enjoyed fucking Carol with her new ability to grow a dick.

Every year since they turned 14, I had had my kids work at the company to get experience, and to earn extra spending money. Elizabeth joined my other kids this year with Sharon's blessing; she thought it was important that Elizabeth have more experience than she had had before her divorce. Unlike previous years when everyone was just a general office assistant, John was with IT, since he was going to do computers at college, and Elizabeth talked me into letting her join him (I couldn't say no to her puppy dog eyes, and she was going to be studying science, so knowing how to work computers wouldn't hurt). Beth also had me get Melissa a job as well, ending up in accounting, since she had shown some interest in marketing and was going to be studying business. Sarah was still reluctantly doing general office work in my department. Cassie was doing lab work at her college for the summer, so that was all the kids kept busy until they left for college.

Although I technically could have driven everyone to work, I had them take the bus, both as a 'learning experience' (which Sarah was none to happy about) and because this let me keep stopping off to play with Beth most days. I was alternating between my two households a bit more, so this also meant things didn't get annoying depending on which house I had spent the night at. Charlie was happy to have me around more; she couldn't see anything wrong with my not being there, but still noticed my long absence earlier.

The downside of having the kids at the office was I felt more restrained about my activities there. This meant I cut back on the general sexiness of the office, restricting people to only fucking around in closed offices (which were suddenly decently soundproofed) or when my kids weren't preset. For my part, this meant I made sure to close my office door these days, and I had Wendy refrain from being available for office use and having nude or semi-nude days. Since everyone knocked before entering, I figured it wouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately, I hadn't counted on bored teenager lack of respect.

Wendy, who was a tight Asian 20-something with outsize tits that had been in a sailor suit (until I ripped it off her), was on the bed, face down, as I railed her from behind when Sarah walked right in with some papers. I didn't even notice, focused as I was on pounding the girl under me while playing with her tits. Sarah stayed to watch me fuck Wendy (whom everyone always recognized no matter what) on the bed incongruously present in my office (which was too big to occupy the space it did in the building). I brought Wendy to a screaming orgasm, and didn't notice Sarah had stripped and snuck up behind me.

I pulled out of Wendy, and before I could react, Sarah was sucking on my pussy-juice soaked dick. At first I assumed it was Wendy, but then I looked and saw Wendy still laying face down on the bed, ass pointed up to me. I looked down to see a familiar head of hair bobbing up and down in my lap. And I freaked out.

"Sarah! What? No! We can't... Stop, We shouldn't" I rambled, completely at a loss. I had just barely managed to stop imagining her naked every time I saw her, and at least that time I had told myself she was fucking around with another guy as far as she knew. This time she was she knew it was her own father's dick she was blowing, and it sent me into a panic. Sarah responded by grabbing my balls and milking me, and I, already sensitive from having just cum in Wendy, shot off in her mouth in record time. I unconsciously thrust into her mouth as she sucked me through my orgasm, demonstrating her considerable skills.

It never occurred to me to pull her off my dick, or to change it so she hadn't walked in, or anything else. I was too busy realizing that, while I had made people not to have sex around my kids, I never removed the 'assistants fuck their bosses' effect entirely.

"Wow dad, you taste good," she said conversationally as she pulled back, continuing to fist me to keep me hard. "Do you want to fuck me now?" she asked plaintively. "Carting papers around all day is so dull. I'd much rather help you out. You are clearly very stressed," she added, not realizing the source of my stress was her.

"Sarah, sweetie, what are you doing?" I asked, still not thinking to stop her pumping my cock. Wendy didn't help, sitting up and reaching around to fondle her boobs, assuming I meant us to have a threesome. "You're not supposed to be in here."

"Let's have some fun, dad," Sarah whined. "It's so boring here."

"You're my daughter," I countered loudly, in a panicked voice.

"I'm your assistant," she replied, not seeing the issue. "You are tense, let me help," she said, though in a tone that I knew meant she was using this as an excuse to get out of something else. Leave it to Sarah to come up with 'get the boss to fuck me so I don't have to do paperwork.'

Sarah let go of me, and Wendy took over fisting me as she stood up. Wendy guided my dick into Sarah's hot pussy as she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled herself down on me, fully impaling herself. I was now deep inside my daughter, Sarah's large boobs pressed into my chest as she sat with me fully inside her, arms wrapped around my neck. Wendy had a hand beneath use and was playing with us both while pressing herself into Sarah's back.

"Sarah, we shouldn't be doing this," I still protested, as she worked herself up and down on me.

"Come on dad, don't be a stick in the mud. Isn't this so much better than boring office work," she countered.

"You're my daughter," I countered. "You're just here to learn the Vaaalue of hard work," I countered, trying to get her off me, but she resisted, slamming back onto me, causing me to grunt at the sensation of her tight pussy on my dick.

"I'm your assistant too. I am working. It's not fair I have to do paperwork while Wendy gets to fuck," she added poutily, unable thanks to my machinations to register my being her father as issue. She fucked me harder, and I couldn't take it anymore. I slowly began fucking her back, first unconsciously and then getting into it. It was already too late to not fuck her, so screw it, I decided. I couldn't deny she was hot, or how much I had been consciously not thinking about it every time I saw her.

Wendy moved out of the way as I pushed us over, Sarah now lying under me on the bed as I pounded into her. "Oh god fuck you daughter fucker fuck me harder put in it in me faster harder oh daddy fuck this whore do it more..." she cried out in a steady stream of profanity, which got me even harder. I sat up so I could watch her boobs bounce back and forth with our motions. Wendy latched onto one of them, sucking, while Sarah mauled the other with one hand and frigged her own clit as I slid in and out with the other. "Cum in me, cum in your daughter, dad. Fill me with your spunk. Cum in your little girl. I want it. Fuck me, fuck your daughter, fucking fill me up like you filled mom!" she cried, really leaning into the incest angle as we thrust together harder and faster. I couldn't hold out anymore and I came hard, spunk shooting out around my cock as I dumped a huge load into her. She clamped down hard on me, screaming profanities, as she convulsed under me.

It took me a minute to come back to myself. I pulled out of Sarah, but I was barely clear when Wendy grabbed me.

"Oh, sweet," said Wendy. "Fresh Juice," she cried happily, gobbling down my cock to savor the mixture of my cum and my daughter's pussy juice. Her personality today was quite playful.

"Do I taste good?" Sarah asked weakly laying there naked, my cum dripping out of her pussy, her breasts heaving up and down. "Can we go again? Want to see me eat Wendy out? Maybe while you fuck her? Maybe watch me fuck her with strap on?" she asked, propping herself up on her elbows, displaying her tits enticingly, idly reaching out to lightly stroke Wendy's lower lips.

I pushed Wendy back off me; she wined in protest. "Sarah, we should not have done that. I'm your father. What were you thinking?" I asked.

"I was thinking that all I was doing was running papers all over this office, just like I did last year," she replied petulantly. "I know I'm just here for the summer, but you can use me to relieve your stress too instead of just treating me like some paper pusher. Please? It's so BORING."

"Sarah, this... I... I can't deal with this right now," I shouted, pinching my nose. "You are supposed to be here learn the value of work, not have sex. I am your boss and I descide what your jobs is, not you. What... What were you in here for? Papers, you had papers for me? Where..?"

"Over there," she replied, gesturing to where her clothing was piled on the floor. "But come on. Less papers, more fucking. I'll work hard on your dick, I promise..." she began, running her hands over her breasts enticingly.

"No, Sarah," I replied. "You just came in here, and you didn't even ask... This is not what you are supposed to be here for. I can't even... Just go," I sputtered.

She saw I was upset and finally picked herself off the bed, going around me, her clothing flying back onto her body. "Here are your papers," she said testily, throwing some folders on the bed next to me, then storming out.

"Geez boss, I'm like so sorry. I thought..." Wendy began, but I cut her off with a raised hand.

"Would you just handle these," I told her, and she quietly grabbed the folders and left, clothing flying after her in a rush to dress her body before she was out the door, which she closed behind her.