Rewarded Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly remembered she had given me her number this morning and asked that I text her and let her know how it went with my wife. I went and grabbed my phone.

'Dawn packed a big suit case and left this morning. Not sure what will happen next, but I guess this is the first day of our separation. Hope you are enjoying the hike and being with your friends.' I sent it to the number she had given me.

I was hoping for an immediate response, but it was forty-five minutes later when I got it.

'Just got cell service again. I guess that is good about your wife. Hike was good. Heading back now.'

I read the text several times. No mention of seeing me later and the part about guessing it was good about my wife was confusing. Did she think she should have stayed. That we should be reconciling. Should I ask her about dinner like we had talked about I wondered. I literally stared at my phone trying to decide what to do.

I finally sent. 'Miss you. Looking forward to dinner with you tonight. Come over whenever you want.'

I received. 'Hour drive back. Will need to shower and grab some clothes. Should be there around six.'

I was getting ready to respond when I got.

'Or I could be there at five. Shower there and spend the evening naked or in one of your T-shirts.

'I like that plan better.' I sent back.

She replied with a string of emojis that expressed happiness.

Hanna walked into the house right at five o'clock. I had just finished getting the garlic bread and salad ready. She walked straight to me and kissed me. I felt like my heart might explode. She looked amazing but you could tell that she exerted herself on the hike. There were some sweat stains on her shirt, her hair was unkempt under her hat, and she looked a little tired.

"Did you have fun? How are your friends doing?" I asked her.

"I did. I was worried about how things were going here but I thought it was good for me to not be around also. I hope it wasn't too ugly." She responded.

"It wasn't. I can tell you about it later if you want. How hungry are you? Need to know when to really start cooking." I asked.

"I am hungry. I have only had two Cliff Bars since breakfast. Good thing I started my morning with a little extra protein." She giggled.

It took me a second to catch on and then I remembered she had woken me up with a blowjob this morning.

"True... and by my count that means I owe you. How about you go up and shower and I will start dinner. After dinner we can talk..."

Hanna cut me off. "How about we go up and shower together and you help with the hard-to-reach places, then dinner, then you pay me back, then maybe we talk."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the stairs. When we walked into the bedroom, she removed her hat and then her t shirt and dropped them in the chair. She was wearing a sports bra and even with it compressing her chest she still had noticeable cleavage.

She sat on the bed to remove her shoes and I kneeled down and removed them for her followed by her socks. Watching as she peeled her sports bra up and over her head and exposed her boobs was arousing. I reached for the waist band of her yoga pants and pulled them down and eventually rolled them down her legs.

Seeing her sitting naked on the bed caused my desire to build and leaned forward and kissed her passionately. One of my hands went straight to her tit and her nipple immediately stiffened. I pushed her shoulder; she didn't resist and laid her back on the bed. I moved my mouth from her lips to her breasts.

"Sean, I am pretty sweaty and gross... maybe we should... oh... wait... do this after... uh... after a shower... fuck." Hanna said.

My mouth was kissing her right breast and sucking on her nipple, my left hand was on the other one caressing it. My right hand had moved between her legs, and I was surprised at how wet she was. I slide two fingers into her and heard her moan as I slowly withdrew them and moved the tips to her clit and rotated them in a circle.

"Jesus... how are you... God you know how touch me." I felt her arch her back up.

I moved my mouth down on her body. She tasted slightly salty which I assumed was from sweating while she was hiking. When mouth got to the top of her pelvis, she grabbed my head suddenly.

"I don't know... I don't think you should do that... I got really sweaty on my hike. I can't believe I have let you do what you have done so far. How about after a shower. I feel... kind of... gross." She pleaded.

I had brought my hands down and was running them over her thighs as I gently kissed just above her pussy. I felt the pressure on the side of my head relax some and moved further down. Her groin did have a musky scent to it that aroused me. My lips found her nub and kissed it.

"Fuck... okay... you win..." She moaned.

I sucked her clit between my lips and pushed on it with the tip of my tongue. My hands moved to her ass grabbed it. As I started to move my tongue in circles, she lifted her butt up and pushed against my mouth.

"Jesus God... another one... fuck... fuck... fuck...." Hanna exclaimed.

My chin was suddenly wet with the release of her orgasm and seconds later she pushed my head out of her crotch. I moved up and laid next to her. She turned towards me and gave me a slightly embarrassed smile as she looked into my eyes.

"That was great. I still can't believe that you wanted to do that after I had been hiking all day and that I let you do it." She moved her head and kissed me.

"I told you; I owed you from this morning." I smiled at her.

"I am pretty sure I am way ahead of you on total number of orgasms this weekend." She laughed.

I stood up and extended my arms down to help pull her up off the bed. We headed to the shower and as we waited for the water to warm up, she kneeled on the shower mat and took my semi hard dick into her mouth which instantly became fully hard. I looked down to protest and she was looking directly up at me. The sight of my dick in her mouth with her amazing eyes looking up at me immediately increased my arousal but I really wanted to have sex with her later, so I stepped back, and my dick came out of her mouth.

"Saving some for after dinner." I told her and stepped into the shower.

We washed each other, kissed each other, and at one point just wrapped ourselves up in each other. I knew I needed to get out and go start dinner, but I didn't want this moment to end. I don't know why but I had a feeling I needed to treasure these moments and try to commit the feelings and images of her to my memory.

"I need to slide out and get dinner started. Do you want me to lay a shirt out on the bed for you or you can just find one you want." I opened the shower door.

"I will grab one. Do you mind throwing my hiking clothes in the washing machine. I probably need something to wear home tomorrow. I think one walk of shame in your t shirt is okay, two might be pushing it." She leaned out and kissed me.

I dried off and grabbed a pair of athletic shorts and a sleeveless t shirt and put them on. I picked up her clothes off the floor and took them down and threw them in the washing machine and started on the sauce while boing water for the pasta. I put the garlic bread in the oven and then put our salads on the table. I filled a couple of glasses of water and then poured each of us a glass wine.

I heard Hanna coming down the stairs just as dumped the pasta in the water. Her hair was still wet and curly, her skin had glow of cleanliness to it. Somehow her smile and her eyes seemed to shine brighter.

She had picked out a another old fire department t shirt, but it was one I had cut the sleeves off of. It landed above the middle of her thighs and without a bra I was getting plenty of flashes of her boobs. I was going to be aroused all during dinner. She giggled when she saw how I was looking at her.

I stirred the pasta, and she went and sat at the kitchen table, pulling one leg up which brought my shirt up. It barely covered her pussy as she sat there.

"So honestly, how did things go with your wife? I am sorry if anything I did this morning caused a problem but... I don't... I know I am a lot younger than you, but I didn't want her to think she could treat me like that. Thank you for sticking up for me and taking my side." Her tone was very even as she spoke.

"You were wonderful this morning. You didn't cause any problems. She tried to deny it again but then I told her about the videos, etc. At some point she tried to say it was my fault that she had started the affair because I put my job ahead of her." I told her.

"How did you react to that?"

"I told her it would have been better if she had talked to me instead of fucking her boss. Honestly, there probably was some truth to what she said though." I responded.

Hanna chuckled at the first part of my response but then said. "Were you a fireman when you all got married?"

I nodded.

"Then she knew what she was getting into. One of the problems with my parents is my mom forgot she married a marine."

"Funny... I had that same thought about her know it." I smiled at her and brought the pasta over to the colander in the sink.

"So, she is moving out?" Hanna asked.

"Yes... not sure where to. She said her sister didn't have room for her. She wasn't going to go to her parents. Her boss is married so that wasn't an option. She is probably going to need to find an apartment or a condo." I answered.

It looked like Hanna was thinking as I plated the spaghetti and brought it over to the table.

"This is the perfect meal after today. Some carbs. My legs and feet are pretty sore actually. I need to get into shape." Hanna said, bringing the fork to her mouth.

"I think your shape is perfect as it is. Honestly... your curves are amazing." I told her.

She finished chewing and said. "Yea... a nice ass and a good rack will draw the boys, and even some of the girls attention but they won't give me the energy to climb a steep hill. Plus getting their attention is easy. For me it is keeping it that is the problem it seems. I think most of them, they are in it for the conquest, once that happened, they lost interest."

"Well, I haven't lost interest." I said smiling.

Hanna blushed and took another bite but didn't respond to my statement. We both focused on eating for awhile and talked about trivial things like food, even a little about what the weather forecast for the upcoming week was. I knew that I needed to talk to her about her dad but couldn't get the words to come out of my mouth.

We finished dinner and got and helped each other clean the kitchen, loading the dishwasher and cleaning the pots.

"What are doing tomorrow?" Hanna asked me.

"Playing in a charity golf tournament with some guys I worked with. I thought about cancelling so I could spend the day with you, but I didn't want to be the stereotype of a guy that starts hooking up with a hot as fuck girl and forgets his friends." I smiled and laughed.

"Oh... so that is what we are doing hooking up?" Hanna face turned sad.

"No... I was... no... I was trying to be funny giving you the male counterpart of what you said about why you went hiking with your friends. I am...." Hanna started laughing before I could finish.

"I loved your face... and how you were stammering. I was just messing with you... I knew what you were doing. Although, I think you are just worried they would call you pussy whipped if you cancelled." She laughed heartily.

I refilled our wine glasses and walked into the family room. "Funny girl. I will be leaving early though. I will try not to wake you up."

"So, I am definitely staying the night again?" She asked.

"I hope so. I love waking up and seeing you in the bed next to me." I told her as I took a seat on the couch and patted the spot next to me.

"I love falling asleep next to you." She said as she sat down, I reached down and picked her legs up and swung them into my lap.

"You aren't going to start like sucking on my toes or something are you? I thought we talked about fetishes already?" She smiled at me and took a sip of her wine.

"We talked about kinks... I don't think we talked about fetishes." I sat my wine glass on the end table and started to rub her feet.

"Oh... that feels nice. You really are magical with your hands." She had laid her head back and closed her eyes.

"You said they were sore." I told her.

For the next fifteen minutes I massaged both her feet. Nothing was said and the only noises were her occasional moans as I hit a sore or tender spot. I slid a little closer to her and started massaging her calves next.

"If you are doing this to get in my pants, I was already going to let that happen, just so know. Although I don't have any pants on right now." She giggled.

"I am doing it because I am hoping for a foot job." I said.

Her eyes popped open, she lifted her head, and she looked at me. I was smiling and laughing.

"Thank God... I thought you were serious... although as amazing as this feels I would have given you one if that is what you really wanted."

I massaged both calves and as I did it, I felt her muscles relax as I did. Hanna had finished about half of her second glass of wine. I took a big gulp of mine and took a deep breath.

"Can we talk about one of the elephants?" I asked nervously.

"Sure... if you want to." She moved her legs off my lap and drew them under her as she sat up.

"Dawn told me she called your dad and told him something was going on between us. She said he isn't happy about it. Is that why you were a little distracted or whatever this morning?" I asked looking at her.

"Yes. He sent me a fairly angry and mean text late last night. I read it after waking up this morning. He demanded that I stop whatever I was doing immediately, blah, blah." She drained the last of her wine.

"I am sorry. And I am sorry Dawn called him. I never thought she would do something like that she has become a bit of a bitch. What did you tell your dad?"

"She has become a cunt not just a bit of a bitch, sorry. I didn't respond to him immediately. I thought about it while hiking and after the shower I texted him, told him that I wasn't one of his marines and that he couldn't give me orders. I reminded him I was an adult and got to make adult decisions." She stood up and grabbed our wine glasses.

"Did he reply to that?" I asked.

"I don't know. My phone is up in the bedroom." She replied from the kitchen as she topped our wine glasses off.

She walked back to the couch and handed me my glass then, seeing the expression on my face, turned and went back through the kitchen and towards the stairs. A few minutes later she returned holding her phone in her hand.

I tried to read her face and asked what his response was.

"He replied he knew I wasn't a marine, but I did live under his roof, and he paid my tuition. Guess he and I have still have more to talk about." She frowned.

Before I could respond she climbed on my lap, straddling me. She took a big swig of her wine. Gave me a big smile and then leaned forward and kissed me, she tasted like wine. The kiss was both romantic and passionate.

The kiss ended and she said. "Want to talk about the other elephants or do you want to go upstairs and fuck me?"

"I think it is a less a question of what I want to do and more a what should we do, or we need to do." I sipped my wine.

I could see she agreed with my thought, and she slid slowly off my lap and onto the couch next to me.

"Okay... how about you tell me what yours are and then I will tell you mine. Maybe we are worried about things we don't need to be. We might have some different perspectives." Hanna said.

I was again reminded how intelligent she was. I really didn't want to go first but I knew that someone had to be the first. I chugged down what was left in my wine glass.

"Okay... for me, what your dad's reaction was going to be, was a big one, and I guess your moms too. So far that isn't going great. My daughter's reaction is another. And when it is all said and done the biggest one is our age difference and how that will make it impossible for us to have a... uh... real... relationship." I said, adding a sad smile when I finished.

Hanna nodded to indicate that she had heard everything I had said. She looked at me and then following what I had done, knocked back the remaining wine in her glass.

"Well, my biggest was what was going to happen when your wife came back. I worried you might suddenly decide you wanted to try and work things out. Glad that wasn't the case, mostly because that bitch doesn't deserve you." She laughed.

"Next was my dad and how he would react, which so far hasn't been great but... but guess what, I am still here. For some reason, that I haven't figure out, I don't care what my mom thinks. I had thought about your daughter, but my big worry with her is she would think I was the reason you and her mom were splitting up." She looked right into my eyes as she finished speaking.

"You didn't mention the age difference." I told her.

"Nope... because I don't care. At least right now I don't." She climbed back on my lap straddling me and looking into my eyes. "This feels very real to me. It isn't a dream, or fantasy. Maybe it becomes a problem at some point, but I am not going to miss out on how you amazing you make me feel, not just physically but in everyway, because of some numbers."

She leaned forward and kissed me. It was a tender romantic kiss and my heart swelled because of it. My hands moved up under her shirt and the kiss became more passionate. I felt her press her groin against my hardening dick. She leaned back and smiled at me.

"Can we go upstairs? I will stay on top of you because I know you like that, but it is better when we have more room." Hanna asked grinning.

I stood up and she wrapped her arms around my neck and tightened her legs around my waist and I dropped my hands to her ass. I walked across the family room and through the kitchen and she giggled. When we got to the bottom of the stairs I stopped.

"Scared you are going to drop me?" She asked with a smile.

"A little..." I responded.

She loosened her legs and let go of my neck and slid down my body. She started to turn and head up the stairs, but I grabbed her arm, spun her towards me, then bent down and hoisted her up over my shoulder in a sort of fireman's carry and started up the stairs.

"Don't drop me old man. I am fragile." Hanna laughed.

"The last thing you are is fragile." I said holding her legs with one arm and using my other arm on the rail to pull me up the steps and keep my balance.

When I got to the top. I took my now free hand and used it to swat her on her ass, laughed and said. "And I am not an old man."

"Ouch... no you aren't." She replied.

I carried her into the bedroom and dropped her on the bed sideways and she bounced up a little. When she settled, she had a huge smile, her hair was strewn all over, her eyes looked up at me with anticipation, and her shirt had risen up and exposed her wet pussy. She was perfect.

"I swear... my heart is going to explode from how you look at me sometimes." She told me.

I pulled my shirt off and pushed my pants down before climbing onto the bed. Hanna sat up and yanked her shirt off and then pushed on my shoulders forcing me to roll onto my back, in the same motion she swung her leg over me and we had lined up perfectly so she slide down on my dick.

"Oh God." We said in unison and then laughed.

She rocked gently and leaned down and kissed me. I pushed up trying to get deeper into the warm wetness between her legs. Her kiss became harder, and we began to move together. She leaned up and looked down on me with a smile and then I saw mischievousness forming in her eyes.