Rewarded Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted off and spun herself around. I was trying to figure out what she was doing as I felt her mouth engulf my cock and then her pussy was right in front of my face as one of her legs swung over top of me. The aroma from her wetness built my arousal. When she took her mouth off my dick and sucked one of balls into it, I began to worry how long I would be able to last.

I brought my mouth to her pussy and eagerly licked it. I tried to get my tongue in as deep as I could, and I felt her slow down on sucking my nuts. When I found her clitoris and began to flick it with my tongue, she completely removed her mouth.

"Fuck... I can't... Jesus... I... fuck... I can't concentrate on you when you are doing that."

I brought my fingers to her pussy and inserted them to cover them with her wetness then moved them to her butthole. I continued to tongue her while lightly circling the tip of my finger over her sphincter.

"God... you... just... touch.... And lick... the right places... going to... going to... Cum!" She exclaimed.

As she orgasmed, she fell to the side, and I was left laying on my back. She did reach for my dick and was lightly running her fingers over it.

"I am sorry... I had never done that and wanted to try it, plus it was supposed to be a surprise for you, and I ended up being the one who orgasmed. There is no way someone would be able concentrate while having you going down on them." Hanna said.

She moved her head around and was licking the tip of my dick while looking in my eyes. I smiled at her and brought my legs up and was kneeling on the bed. Her mouth moved with me and then she slowly kissed her way up my body until she got to my mouth. We were both kneeling in the center of the bed.

I broke the kiss and looked in her eyes and winked. She had a questioning smile on her face as I moved to her side. I brought my hand back and slapped her on her ass and she jumped and yelped. She was still confused as I moved behind her and grabbed her around her hips.

She turned back to look at me as I brought my legs in between hers. Her eyes widened a little, but she bent forward onto her elbows pushing her ass into my groin. My cock nestled into the crack of her ass, and I slid it up and down, the wetness from her pussy and the precum leaking from my dick allow it to move without friction. I stopped when the tip was resting against her butthole.

"Uh... don't you need the lube?" She asked very nervously.

"No." I said with authority.

"But..."

I removed a hand from one hip and found her pussy, then used my hand to guide my cock to her entrance. The tip slipped just inside her, and she tried to rock back onto it. I moved my hand back to her hip and used both hands to prevent her from getting me any deeper in her pussy. I let it just rest there as she squirmed.

"You are fucking teasing me. Please give me your dick." Hanna asked.

"Okay."

I pulled one hand off her hip and smacked her ass and at the same time drove deeply into her.

"Oh fuck... that fucking... hurt... Jesus... God." She cried out.

I was moving in and out of her with force and she was rocking back every time I pushed in. I slide my hand around her hip and my fingers found her clit. Her pussy was drenched in wetness and my finger tips slid over it.

"That... please do that... Sean... just... yes... fuck me." She yelled out.

I felt her release on my hand and over my balls and the top of my thighs as she fell forward and off my dick. I leaned down and moved her hair off her neck and kissed it and her shoulder. I then lay next to her as she rolled to her side.

"I can't describe how amazing that felt but thank you." She muttered.

"You welcome sweetie." I told her as I continued to lightly kiss her shoulders.

She rolled over and was on her side facing me now. I moved my mouth to her lips, and we kissed gently. Her hand ran down my ribs and hip. As she moved it to my dick, she kissed me again. I had one hand on her breast and was using my thumb to caress the side of it.

"We need to do something with this." She said between kisses as she lightly stroked it. Her nose was pressed to mine. "How do you want me... take me however you like."

I kissed her and moved my hand to her shoulder and pushed her onto to her back as I moved my legs between her. She was still holding me in her hand and easily slid me into her. We both moaned as I entered her, and she used her other arm to pull me tight against her as she wrapped her legs around me.

"This is how I want you... joined together with me. Wrapped tight to each other. Where I can look into your stunningly beautiful eyes, and I can kiss you." I told her.

She gulped and then kissed me as we began to move faster. Our rhythm was perfect and both of us started to breathe faster. It felt like her legs were squeezing me tighter and trying to pull me deeper into her and I put my arms on her sides and tried to pull her body closer to me. I could feel her nipples rubbing against me.

"Good?" She asked huskily.

"Yes... very good... almost..."

"Me too..." She lifted up and kissed me hard.

We orgasmed as we were kissing and moaned into each other's mouth. Somehow, we also squeezed each other tighter also. When I finished, I rolled to the side, and she followed me. We lay facing each other smiling and looking into each other's eyes, one of my hands rested on her hip and she had a hand on my shoulder.

I wanted to say something but was scared I would ruin, what to me had finished perfectly. I could see she wanted to say something also. The silence got awkward, and I felt a need to say something to end it.

Instead of saying what I wanted I went with. "That was incredible. I uh... were the ass slaps... was that, okay? You had said it was something you wanted to try."

"It was incredible. And I said I wanted to try being spanked but... that was better, I think. Like other things though... I don't want that every time, but occasionally would be nice. It is the... I guess contrast... a flash of a little pain followed with awesome pleasure." She had looked down a little embarrassed as she said that.

It went silent for a minute again but then she spoke. "Ah... sorry again about the sixty-nine thing... I definitely didn't mean for that end up being about me."

I smiled. "It worked out great. I got to see you orgasm which I love and is a real turn on and if I had cum during that... well I wouldn't have had that orgasm at the end which was... well I honestly can't describe how that made me feel."

"I am glad. I agree... I can't describe it either. Although... if you had cum then you wouldn't be starting to leak out of me now. I need to go clean up a little." She laughed and kissed me before moving to get out of bed.

"I can go get a towel for you." I said quickly and sat up also.

"Thanks, but it is okay. Need to brush my teeth, pee, and all of that also before we go to bed... to sleep." She winked as she said sleep.

"Okay. I am going to run down stairs and get some water bottles. Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Just my phone, I think. Thanks."

I watched her move towards the bathroom and took the opportunity to check out her ass. As I did that, I saw a little of my cum running down her thigh and felt my groin stir just a bit. I quickly went down and grabbed some water bottles from the fridge and found both our phones. I saw that she had a preview text on the screen from her dad but didn't read what it said. I locked the front door on my way back up.

I tossed our phones on the bed and set the water bottles on the night stands. Hanna had opened the bathroom door and was at the sink brushing her teeth. I went and joined her and did the same. When our eyes would meet in the mirror warmness spread through me. When we finished, she headed out and I peed quickly.

She was pulling on the sleeveless t shirt she had gotten from me when I came out. I went to get my shorts and a sleeveless shirt myself and put them on. As I moved to bed, I saw her looking at her phone and trying to read her face, whatever she read definitely hadn't made her smile.

"Everything okay?" I asked as climbed into bed.

"Everything here is fine. It is wonderful actually. My dad is demanding that we talk as soon as he gets home tomorrow which will be around noon tomorrow. So now besides being a nervous wreck waiting to hear about the internship tomorrow I will be nervous about that also. Sorry... don't mean to be a downer after an amazing evening and weekend." She smiled at me reluctantly.

"I can skip golf tomorrow and wait with you." I told her.

"Thank you. I love that you just offered that, but I am a big girl, and I will be fine. Promise." She told me.

"Okay. But text me if you change your mind after you wake up, or at any time during the day, and I will come back. Right away. And text me as soon as you hear about the internship, please." I told her.

She moved over and kissed me. I wrapped my arm around her, and she laid her head on my chest. Her arm wrapped over me and squeezed me tight.

"Sean, what I said before, this is real to me, it isn't a fling. I know that we don't have any idea how this all turns out or how we will deal with the obstacles that are a part of it. What I do know though is you have made falling in love for the first time, magical, thank you." She kissed me lightly on the lips.

"We will figure it out together, I promise, it isn't a fling for me either. What I know is, you have made falling in love for the last time, perfect for me, thank you." I kissed her lightly.

We looked into each other's eyes and smiled then drifted off to sleep holding each other.