Rewarded Pt. 03

Story Info
College Coed rewards her older neighbor for his help.
9.7k words
4.85
19.1k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 06/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Final part of this story. I hope I did the characters justice and gave them an ending that was worthy. I really didn't anticipate liking them so much. As with some of my other stories- I reserve the right to come back to them in the future but right now my plan is to move on to other projects.

I woke up the next morning because I felt something happening to my gym shorts. I realized that the front was being pulled down and there was a hand holding my dick. I opened my eyes as saw Hanna's black hair and the top of her head laying on my stomach and then felt her mouth on my dick.

I was already rock hard, and she wrapped a hand around the base and started jerking it up and down. At the same time, she was bobbing up and down on the tip. She moved her body lower and released my cock from her mouth. She then began to fondle my balls, looking up at me with a smile and then running her tongue along my shaft. When she got to the tip, she sucked it in between her lips and swirled her tongue. She repeated that same sequence a half dozen times.

"Jesus Hanna... this is fucking awesome." I told her.

When she got to the tip this time, she winked at me and then took as much into her mouth as she could before beginning to bob and suck again, her hand went back to the base of my dick.

"Oh fuck..." I felt my orgasm building... "Please don't stop."

She didn't stop but she picked up the pace.

"Going to cum... fuck... going to cum." I yelled out.

The first shot of cum felt like it exploded out of me and then several smaller shots followed it. Hanna kept me in her mouth for all of it and when it was obvious I was done, she slowly slid off my dick. She moved up closer to me, opened her mouth to show me my cum and then swallowed it.

I sat up, grabbed her by the neck to pull her to me and kissed her. I felt her laugh into my mouth before our tongues moved together and we enjoyed a long kiss.

"So, what is better... my morning breath or my cum breath?" She laughed as we broke our kiss.

"That was a fantastic way to start my morning... and what is best is waking up and you being in my bed." I told her. "I have never woke up like that though."

"Well, you said you always wanted to remember what it looked like seeing your cum in my mouth and I promised to let you see it again. I like to keep my promises. I need to pee." She kissed me quickly and jumped out of bed.

She came back and I got up and peed and brushed my teeth. When I came out, I looked at the clock and it was after eight o'clock, I couldn't believe it was that late. Hanna was folding up her dress that had been left lying on the floor since yesterday evening. She took it over to her bag that was sitting in the chair and added it to it. I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Do you have time for breakfast this morning? What time do you have to leave to be ready for when you head out with your friends?" I asked.

"Sure... they are picking me up at eleven so no later than ten... maybe a little earlier." She responded.

"Okay... how about some waffles... I make a really good waffle." I told her.

"Yea... that sounds good... thanks." Her tone was off.

"Are you okay?"

She came and sat next to me, and I put an arm around her. Something was definitely weighing on her mind.

"Yes... we can talk this evening, okay." She gave me a quick kiss and stood up.

We headed down stairs with her still wearing my t shirt. I started the coffee and Hanna started getting out plates, silver ware, and mugs. I pulled out the waffle maker and the mix. As we moved around each other we shared smiles, light touches and on several occasions she purposefully rubbed her breasts or butt against me. I felt like the playful Hanna was coming back out.

"Can you grab a couple of eggs out of the fridge and the milk please? Oh, and there is some heavy cream in there. Do you like whipped cream on your waffles? I will make some if you do." I asked her when I was ready to start making the waffle batter.

"Oh... that sounds really good. Maybe you could make some extra for later. I can think of you couple places I would like for you to lick whipped cream off of me." She laughed.

"Oh... hmm... that is a little kinky... well not really." I laughed.

"Do you have any... ah kinks? Anything I should know about?" She tilted her head and bit her lip a little.

"No... honestly... I guess some people would say anal is kinky or perverted but you know I like that occasionally." I told her.

"Yes... I am glad we did that. I want to do it again now that I know what to expect."

"What about you... any kinks?" I asked.

"Hmm... let me think. Well anal now... Umm... and it looks like I have thing for old dudes... I wouldn't mind maybe... being spanked, I don't know... or at least try it... with someone I trust." You could hear the nervousness in her voice.

"Well... we will need to find you and old dude that you can trust to spank you." I said more harshly than I intended.

Hanna's eyes widened. Then she stepped over and pulled me into a hug. I felt a little wetness on my neck and when we separated, I saw some tears in her eyes.

"Hey... you, okay?" I asked.

She nodded her head and quickly wiped a tear from her cheek.

"I am sorry... that came out wrong... not sure why but the old dude thing... it... I don't know..." I told her.

"I am not into old dudes... I am into you. I was trying to be funny also." She kissed me quickly and then turned and started pouring our coffee.

It was obvious that we needed to talk soon. I poured the waffle batter and then made the whipped cream. When it was done, I put a small dollop on the tip of Hanna's nose and licked it off. She laughed and then kissed me again. When the waffles were done, I put them on our plates, and we sat down to eat. We both laughed a little as we put whipped cream on top of our waffles.

Hanna was telling me about the friends she was going hiking with today when we heard the front door open. We gave each other a surprised and confused look as I stood up to see what was going on. I heard a loud thump in the foyer and the sound of someone walking towards the kitchen. I had just passed the island when Dawn stepped through the entrance into the kitchen.

"Surprised to see me I bet. When you wouldn't answer my texts, or phones calls, I decided I needed to come home. I took the six o'clock flight out this morning..." She said then suddenly stopped as she stepped past me and saw Hanna sitting at the kitchen table.

Hanna looked at me with panic in her eyes and Dawn looked at me with fire in hers. I was trying to decide how to deal with this.

"What in the fuck is she doing here?" Dawn yelled at me.

"I was just finishing breakfast and getting ready to leave to go spend some time with my friends. Thanks Sean it was delicious." Hanna said and stood up from the table.

Dawn saw that she was wearing just my t shirt as a night shirt and her face showed she was even madder.

"You better get the fuck out of my house. You little teenage slut!" Dawn yelled at her.

"Don't talk to her like that!" I said angrily to Dawn. "If anyone needs to leave, it is you."

"It is okay... It was almost time for me to leave anyways. We can talk later this evening. Good luck." Hanna said to me.

"Yea... run off and go to mall or the playground with your friends just get out of this house." Dawn said to her.

"I told you..." I was cut off.

"We are going for a hike. I want to stay in shape so that your soon to be ex-husband will keep admiring my ass. And for the last two days my playground has been your family room, your bedroom, and your shower. I hope your boss was a good fuck because you are losing an amazing man for him." Hanna said and walked out of the kitchen.

Dawn was shocked that Hanna had spoken to her like that. Honestly, I was also a little. I heard Hanna head upstairs and she immediately came back down carrying her bag. I was surprised when she came back into the kitchen and walked up to me and gave me a kiss before turning and heading to the front door.

"I don't want you here." I told Dawn as I turned to her. "We are done. There is nothing to talk about."

"Why? So, you can run around with the teenager from next door. How long do you think that is going last?"

"She has nothing to do with why I don't want you here. How long have you been fucking Harold? That is why you didn't want to retire right, so you two can go on trips together. Are they really work trips or are you just saying that so you can go somewhere and fuck him."

"Because I poorly worded a text you think I am cheating on you... that is how you justified fucking the neighbor's daughter?" She spate at me.

"Stop. I am not stupid please don't treat me like I am."

"You aren't stupid... that is why I can't understand why you can't see you overreacted. We can work this out, okay... forget everything about this weekend and just start fresh."

"Fresh... you have been having an affair for years, but I can just forget that, and we start fresh. That ain't happening."

"Even if that was true, and it isn't, I am willing to forgive you hooking up with a girl way more than half our age. I can understand how tempting it would be to have sex with her. I know things have been a little slow and stale in the bedroom for us, but we can work on that."

"No, we can't. I have more evidence than just your text. Maybe if you hadn't kept lying about that we could have talked but I am tired of you lying to me." I said.

I saw her face change as I said that. You could see that she was wondering what the more evidence was. Plus, by not immediately denying it, she was pretty much confirming it was true. I felt a little bad because I had just lied to her myself. There was no way we would be staying together no matter what she had said when she came in.

"What... what do you mean... evidence?" She stammered; all of her confidence was gone.

"The same evidence you used to figure out something was happening with me and Hanna. The Ring Doorbell videos." I smiled at her.

She looked confused, then shocked, and finally scared. I was sure it was because she was positive that I wouldn't have been able to access the account. First, because I wasn't very tech savvy and second because she had changed the password at some point.

"Being married to someone for over twenty years you learn things about your spouse. It is why even before your text I knew something was going on. I was even pretty sure it involved your boss. It is also why I was able to guess what you would probably use for a password after you changed the original one. Interesting that you felt a need to change it even though you knew I never looked at it." I said watching her eyes grow wider.

When she didn't say anything, I continued. "But college aged girls are pretty sharp with apps and technology. Hanna was able to find several videos of you and your boss on the camera. One of the more interesting ones was when he grabbed your ass as you walked to his car, but my favorite was when he was here on a night when I was visiting Katy at college."

Her eyes narrowed when I said Hanna's name and I could tell she was mad that she had helped me find evidence of her cheating. I heard her let out a big sigh and could tell she was trying to decide how to respond or what she should say next. I stepped over and topped off my coffee.

"Did you know that thing goes back six months. And did you know you can save the videos in case you ever wanted to show them to anyone. Want a cup?" I asked Dawn.

"What?"

"Do you want a cup of coffee? You had to get up really early if you had a six o'clock flight." I said.

Before she could respond the front door opened and Hanna walked in. I was surprised to see her. She was wearing a pair of black yoga pants and a tight grey T shirt with a baseball cap on her head. A pair of shoes suitable for hiking were on her feet.

"Sorry... I left my backpack and need it and some of the stuff in it." She explained as she walked into the kitchen.

She went over to the kitchen table and grabbed the backpack out of one of the chairs and draped it over her shoulder. She then walked directly over to me and kissed me quickly. I felt her take my hand and press something into it as she headed to the door.

"See you later." She said.

"Enjoy the hike and be safe." I told her.

Dawn and I both watched her walk down the hall. Her yoga pants showed her ass off perfectly. I chuckled a little when I realized that she hadn't acknowledged or even looked at my wife while she was here. I turned and pulled a coffee mug out of the cabinet and held it up for Dawn to see.

"Uh... yes. I need to pee first." She moved to the foyer bathroom.

I poured her a cup and then looked at the paper that Hanna had given me. She had put her phone number on it and written- 'Realized I didn't have your phone number. Please text me and let me know how it goes with your wife. Really hope to see you later this evening.'

When Dawn came out of the bathroom her coffee was waiting for her on the island and she grabbed some milk out of the fridge, poured it in the mug and began to drink it. It was quiet and neither of us spoke. I could tell she was making some decisions in her mind.

"Okay... so what happens next? You expect me to just leave?" Dawn finally asked.

"You are responsible for what has happened so I don't think I should leave." I said trying to keep an even tone.

"I think we could debate that a little but... where am I supposed to go?"

"I don't know... a hotel, your sisters, your parents, Harolds?" I didn't take her bait about being able to debate who was responsible.

"A hotel would get expensive quickly. Harold's wife would probably frown on me staying there. My sister doesn't really have room... and no thank you on my parents. Why can't I stay here... in the guest room, until we figure out how this all works. Plus, what are we going to tell Katy."

"Harold is married... hmm. Well, I guess that makes sense somehow. Interesting how you never really told me a lot about him. No on staying in the guest room. And you are going to tell Katy. You made this mess you clean it up." I said calmly.

"Why not the guest room? Is it so you can keep on fucking the neighbor's daughter. A little heads up, but when Ken gets home tomorrow things are probably going to be ugly. It seems like he isn't really happy with what you two are doing."

"How do you know that?" I asked surprised.

"Because I talked to him. I called to let him know what his little princess was up to." I could see the anger returning to her eyes. "Funny... dads tend to be protective of their daughters, seems he is blaming you for this happening."

"When did you become a lying whore and a bitch?" I asked.

"I don't know... probably when I finally accepted that I was at least your third priority in life.... Katy, the goddamn fire department, and then me... except in the summer when your Jeep and spending time in the sun was more important than me and I feel to fourth." I was surprised at how flat her tone was as she spoke.

"Well maybe talking to me about that instead of fucking your boss would have been a better way to handle it. I am going to go change and go for a run. Please be gone by the time I get back."

I poured my coffee out and put my mug in the dishwasher before heading upstairs. I went into the bedroom and noticed that when Hanna and I got up this morning we hadn't made the bed. It looked well slept in and even like people had been having sex in it. Our partially drank water bottles were still on the night stands on each side. I also saw that the KY from when we had anal sex was laying on one of the night stands.

I decided to leave it exactly like it was so Dawn would see it when she came up to get her things. I changed in to a pair of running shorts and a t shirt, slipped on socks then stepped into the bathroom. The towels on the floor made it obvious that Hanna had showered here, and I laughed when I saw the tooth brush, I had given her was laying on the counter. Dawn was going to lose her mind when she saw all of this.

I came down stairs and Dawn was sitting at the kitchen table looking a little lost. I put my running shoes on, and I grabbed my IPod and ear buds. I took a big swig of water from a SmartWater bottle and set it back on the counter. Then headed down to the basement and got the biggest suitcase we owned and brought it back up with me. When Dawn saw me, she just shook her head back and forth and didn't say anything.

"I am going to try and do five miles. That will take just under an hour. You can pack some clothes and whatever other essentials you need for a few days or a week. Not sure how long it will take you to find a place... since you ruled out your parents or sisters maybe you need to rent a place." I told her, not waiting for a response.

I started my run, since I was going a longer distance than I had on Friday, I chose a flatter route. It surprised me to realize that it had only been two days since things had started with me and Hanna. It felt like she had an important part of my life for longer than that. I was surprised at how quickly my feelings for her had grown.

After the first mile I thought about what Dawn had said about why she had started fucking her boss. It wasn't like what she had said didn't have some truth to it. I had put my job as firefighter above her. Not all the time but more than I should have, but she knew about the passion I had for it when we got married.

I had also retired and walked away from it so we could spend time together, focused on each other, and she had broken her part of that agreement. She had probably done it so she could keep fucking Harold. I wondered if it was just physical with him or more than that.

At the three and half mile mark I started thinking about Hanna and the fact that her dad knew something was going on between us. That had to be difficult for her. It also explained why she had seemed distracted. It was obviously one of the elephants she had talked about.

As I got closer to the house, I could see that Dawn's car was still in the driveway. I hadn't thought about it before, but her car had been at the dealer for warranty work when she left on Thursday. That is why Harold had picked her up to take her to the airport. I wonder if he had flown home with her and took her to pick it up this morning.

I got to the driveway and started to walk. I was surprised that the run felt like it was easy. I looked at my time and it was fifty-one minutes, so I had been doing ten-minute miles which was about my average. As I walked down past the house, I saw the front door open and Dawn struggling to drag the suitcase out of the house.

I crossed the yard and took it from her and walked it over to her trunk. She pulled out her key fob and the trunk popped open, and I loaded it in the trunk for her. When I closed the trunk, she nodded at me in an expression of thanks. I gave her a small smile to acknowledge it. She turned towards the driver's door, opened it then suddenly stopped and stepped over and hugged me.

"We fucked this up pretty good didn't we." She said in my ear.

"I guess. Let me know if you need anything else from the house." I responded and broke free of her hug and headed into the house.

I went up and cleaned the bedroom. I started a load of towels and sheets in the washer, then took a long shower. I waited for the washer to finish and moved the stuff to the dryer before heading to the grocery store to get stuff to make for dinner. I had told Hanna we would have pasta and also got stuff to make a Caesar salad and some garlic bread plus picked up a bottle of wine.

When I got home, I had a peanut butter sandwich then finished changing the bedding, got all the towels put away or re-hung up and then vacuumed the whole house. Hanna hadn't given me a time when she thought she would be back but when it got to three o'clock, I started to feel anxious.