Rewarded Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting dressed I headed down stairs and grabbed another Gatorade and drank it. I was surprised that I was feeling pretty good, especially compared to how I had thought I was going to feel when I first woke up this morning.

I did a couple of chores and headed to the mall. When I got there, I didn't see Hanna's Kia, so I hung out in my Jeep playing on my phone. It was fifteen minutes later when she pulled into the lot and found a parking spot a few away from mine. We both got out of our vehicles and started to walk in.

"Sorry I was late. Never trust a girl's timeframe when she uses words like hair and makeup." She laughed.

"No problem. Your hair and makeup look amazing." I smiled at her.

Hanna quickly found khaki pants that she liked and grabbed three pairs. She then found some women's cut polo shirts and picked out a half dozen of those. She had tried both the pants and polos on, and they fit her well. Not too tight but snug enough that you knew she had nice curves.

"Okay... that was easier than I thought. I was told that was the basic uniform for FBI interns. Kind of boring but nice that I won't have to worry every day about what to wear. Would Murphy's be okay for lunch?" Hanna asked.

"Sure. Sounds good." I responded.

Murphy's was an Irish Pub outside the mall and walkable from where we were. We exited out of the store and into the mall since that was the quickest way to get there. We passed a David's Bridal Shop and Hanna saw me looking at the mannequins in the window.

"Might be a little too soon to be picturing me in one of those dresses. I mean it has only been what, four days." She laughed and grabbed my arm with her hands and pointed at the Victoria Secret Store on the other side. "Although... maybe we could stop in there and pick out some bridal lingerie for me to model for you."

I laughed because I knew she wanted me to, but I enjoyed imagining her in both the wedding dress and the lingerie. I also felt a touch of fear thinking about how quickly Hanna had grabbed a hold on my heart.

Lunch was good. The additional food soaking up the alcohol from last night was appreciated by my stomach. We talked mostly about her upcoming internship and what she was hoping she would be able to do as a part of it. I loved hearing her enthusiasm and was hopeful it would work out the way she wanted.

When we finished eating, I could tell she had something on her mind but seemed hesitant to say it. I finally worked up the courage and said to her.

"We need to talk about your dad and our... future... what our relationship, I guess that is the right word, looks like." I said with more confidence than I felt.

"I know... honestly, I didn't anticipate him being so... mad and upset. I knew he would never be happy about it, but I really thought he would huff and puff some, then just accept that I can make my own choices. I don't think that is going to happen. He seems serious about kicking me out and not paying my tuition." She said looking down at the table.

"I am sorry."

"I could move in with my mom, although I am not sure what she is going to say when she finds out about us, but mom can't afford the tuition. I could... get loans for the tuition but... that doesn't seem like a smart thing to do."

"What if... well... what if I helped with the tuition and you could move into my place." I said nervously.

I wasn't really sure about doing either of those but sitting across from her right now I couldn't imagine not having her in my life. Last night the thought of that had caused me to drink almost a whole bottle of scotch. I saw surprise on her face as what I said sunk in.

"I... I can't do that... or let you do that. I love that you would even mention it but... I think that is too big a step this early in our relationship." She reached for my hand and squeezed it and gave me a small smile.

"You are right..." I stopped my thoughts.

"You are right... but... what else were you going to say?" She asked, looking in my eyes.

"How does this work then? If your dad can't know we are in a relationship, or involved with each other..." I asked.

"I don't know but we will figure it out. I am sure." She was smiling but the smile seemed nervous.

I got the check and paid the bill, then carried her bags back through the mall and to the parking lot. We enjoyed a long kiss before getting in our cars and heading home. In case her dad got home early I had driven a longer route so it wouldn't be suspicious if we arrived at the same time.

**************************

There was a coffee shop right across from the spot we had said we would meet after her graduation ceremony; I went in and ordered a coffee and found a table. I figured it would probably be about an hour before Hanna would get to my location. I set my phone on the table so I wouldn't miss a text or call from her.

Hanna had been right that day at lunch, we had made it work that summer. The reality was her internship had occupied most of her time during the week. She had really thrown herself completely into it. Not seeing each other during the week seemed to build our passion for when we could see each other.

Most weekends we managed to find ways to see each other, at least for a part of it. Her dad had went out of town a couple times, or she would spend a weekend with her mom and tell her she was going out with friends and then meet me. On more than a few occasions I got a hotel room, and we would meet there.

Surprisingly, in August when Hanna headed back to school our relationship felt more normal, at least at first. We weren't sneaking around like we had been. We could call or text each other whenever we wanted and I could go visit her, we could be out in public and not be worried about being seen.

She was living in a two-bedroom apartment and her roommate spent most of her time at her boyfriend's place. I did meet her, and Hanna told me that she teased her a little about my age but was supportive and happy for her.

During all that time I was also fighting with Dawn about our divorce. I had been foolish to think it would be easy. She was vindictive, angry, and was trying to make me feel some pain. There was one irony, because she hadn't quit her job she wasn't entitled to alimony. Her income was actually a little more than my retirement income.

It was decided that our other assets would be split fifty-fifty. Dawn would keep the investments she had made, and I would keep my 457-retirement plan money. Money would be a little tighter for me but not a lot. I was allowed to stay in the house but was given nine months to sell it and split the profit or buy Dawn out of her half of it.

My phone vibrated. 'I hope to be there in about thirty minutes. Sorry for making you wait. Seems like they can't stop taking pictures.'

I quickly sent back. 'No problem. Having a cup of coffee at the Grounds and Rounds just text me when you are headed this way.'

'Why would you pick there of all places. I will definitely text you because I am not stepping through those doors. Especially with you. I will meet you where we agreed to before.' She sent back.

It was the first week of November and I had driven down to see Hanna at school. It had been two weeks since the last time we had seen each other. Lately when we have been texting or on the phone it felt like things were a little off, I was hoping that seeing each other in person would help that.

I knocked on her apartment door and was surprised when a man opened it. He identified himself as Allison's boyfriend Craig and told me to come on in and headed towards the kitchen. Hanna stepped out of the kitchen and walked over and gave me a quick kiss.

"You are early. I didn't expect you until this evening." She seemed a little flustered.

"Yea... uh... sorry. Couldn't wait to see you." I told her.

Normally when we would first see each other after being apart she would jump into my arms and kiss me passionately. I was concerned at how she was behaving. Allison came out of the kitchen and said Hi. Her greeting was warm and friendly and helped ease my nerves a little. Craig came back out followed by another guy. He stepped over to me and stuck his hand out.

"Hey I am Jimmy. Nice to meet you." He said squeezing my hand tightly.

"He is a friend and teammate of Craig's." Hanna added quickly.

"Teammate?" I asked.

"We are on the lacrosse team." Jimmy responded.

"Oh great. Never played that myself. More a baseball guy." I was hoping to make a little conversation.

"In your day lacrosse wasn't that popular was it." Jimmy chuckled. "Okay... we are going to get going. I will see you later this weekend Hanna." Allison said.

Jimmy and Craig added their goodbyes and all three slipped out. When the door closed, I turned to Hanna. I tried to read her face but couldn't tell what it said.

"Did I interrupt something? That felt... awkward." I asked her.

"No of course not. How was you drive?" She asked stepping over to me.

I didn't answer and instead pulled her against me and kissed her. She returned the kiss and this time I felt some passion in it. I moved one of my hands to her ass and squeezed it tightly. When my other hand went to her breast, she stopped it by grabbing it with her hand.

"Sorry... they are very sore and tender today. Uh... first day of... you know." She said apologetically.

I knew that if she had started her period that we wouldn't be having intercourse this weekend. I had told her I didn't mind having sex during it, but it was a definite no for her. That included anal sex because when we did that, she really wanted me to finger her pussy at the same time.

I was disappointed, mostly because I wanted to have sex with her but a part of me felt like we needed to have to sex and to have a reset on our relationship. I kissed her again and Hanna moved my hand back to her ass while we kissed and brought her hand to my crotch and grasped my hard dick through my shorts.

I groaned and kissed her harder. I felt her undo my belt and shorts letting them drop to the ground. She broke the kiss and pulled a hair tie off her wrist and quickly put her hair in pony tail and gave me a smile and wink, then dropped to her knees pulling my boxer briefs down as she did that.

"Hanna, you don't have to do that." I said without much conviction.

"No reason you can't get off just because... you know... plus, I noticed you waited until you were half naked, and I was on my knees in front of you before saying that." She giggled and then swallowed as much of my dick in her mouth as she could.

"Oh God... thank you. That feels fucking amazing." I told her.

Hanna bobbed and swirled her tongue on tip. One hand was at the base, and she was gently moving it up and down. I hadn't jerked off all week in anticipation of a sex filled weekend and knew I wouldn't last long. She released my cock from her mouth and licked down the shaft moving towards my balls.

"I love when you smell and taste like a man." She said as she sucked one of my balls into her mouth.

I had showered early this morning, but I guess being trapped in my briefs had caused a little sweat. She licked and sucked both balls while her hand continued to lightly jerk me off. I felt my nuts tightening, she must have also because she moved her head and took me back into her mouth looking up at me as she did. Her looking up at me with my dick in her mouth sent me over the edge.

"Oh God... Fuck! Cumming... Jesus.... Fuck." I shouted out as I shot into her mouth.

She teased me a little with her tongue until I abruptly pulled out when it was too sensitive. Doing that caused some cum to spill out and onto her chin. As she stood up, she looked right at me, opened her mouth to show the puddle of white on it and then swallowed. She then took her finger and scooped the cum on her chin up and sucked her finger into her mouth.

"Yummy." She said with a huge smile.

"You are so fucking hot... and beautiful at the same time. That was incredible. Thank you." I told her.

She just stepped forward and kissed me. This kiss was less passionate but still felt wonderful.

"I love you." I said as it ended.

"I love you, too." She replied but her eyes moved from looking into mine to down at my chest.

I had planned to take her out to dinner that night and for us to go on hike the next morning. Instead, we ordered Chinese food, drank a bottle of wine, and watched something on Netflix laying in her bed. The next morning, we went to the Grounds and Rounds for breakfast. She said she didn't feel that great and wanted to have a lazy day.

Hanna's comment in her text about not entering this coffee shop was because it was the place that she verified all the feelings I had been having recently about things being off between us. We had finished our bagels and were sipping our coffee when she took a deep breath and told me she needed to be honest with me.

She started by telling me she was struggling with the distance part of our relationship. Then admitted that having to be mostly secretive about it was very hard for her. She added that the friction it had caused, mostly with her dad, but also with her mom, and brother Josh was also a problem. Finally, she said it was making her dread the upcoming holidays and how things would be with her family.

"I think... well... maybe... we should think about not seeing each other anymore." She finally said, her lips had trembled as she spoke.

I didn't really know what to say in response to any of that. It really hit me hard when she said with the holidays coming up, all her concerns about how our relationship was affecting her family was making her dread the idea of them instead of being happy about it. I absorbed all of it and then picked up our trash and took it over to the trash can. When I got back to the table she asked if I was going to say anything. I told her there was nothing really to say.

I led her out of the coffee shop and drove her back to her apartment. We hadn't spoken and she kept looking at me, her eyes were wide and wet. I grabbed my bag from her room, walked over to her and pulled her into a hug and kissed her tenderly on the cheek. When I stepped back, she had tears running down her cheeks. I quietly thanked her for being honest and walked out the door.

To this day I don't remember the drive home. I promised myself that I wouldn't drink a bottle of alcohol when I got home. In fact, I didn't have a drink at all. At eight o'clock my phone vibrated, and I reluctantly picked it up.

'I am so sorry. You are an amazing and incredible man; I cherish every second I have spent with you. Love you.' Hanna had sent.

'Thank you. I will always love you.' I replied.

I was lost for a few days after that and then I dedicated myself to my fitness. I started working out four and five hours a day. I was eating cleanly and limiting my alcohol content. The day before Thanksgiving I was coming back from a long run and saw Hanna's car parked in front of her dad's house.

I am not sure why it took me off guard to see it. For some reason I was mad that she hadn't let me know that she was coming home. I knew it wasn't rational since we hadn't had any contact in three weeks. I fought the urge to reach out to her mostly because I was scared, I worried I would say something I didn't really mean because I was still hurt.

I spent Thanksgiving with my brother's family. I think he felt sorry for me and didn't want me to be alone. His wife and I had never really gotten along, and it was worse now. I am pretty sure Dawn had made her believe our split was my fault.

My daughter was talking to me but barely. I was making efforts to reach out to her and there was at least a little response. While I had never expected total acceptance of my relationship with a girl a year younger than her, I expected she would respect that it was my choice to decide who I would date. For some reason I hadn't told her things with Hanna had ended. I think that was because I didn't want that to possibly be a magic pill that mended our relationship.

The next time I saw Hanna's car was a week before Christmas. We had pulled up to our houses at pretty much the same time. I tried not to but couldn't stop myself from looking in her direction. I was surprised to see her doing the same thing and she gave me a quick wave. I returned it but hurriedly stepped into the house.

Christmas day was way warmer than normal. That morning I had no plans, but my daughter was coming late in the afternoon, and we were going to have dinner together. I was very happy about this, mostly because it meant things were improving between us but also because I wouldn't have to go to my brother's and feel his pity and his wife's wrath.

Because it was so warm, I decided to workout. I had lost about ten pounds and was starting to have a little definition in my abs. It was one of the only things in my life I was happy about at that point. Since it was Christmas Day, the gym was closed so I would be working out at home.

I took my Brute Force Bag out onto my back deck since the sun was shining brightly on it. I grabbed my Blue Tooth speaker and jump rope and put together a workout plan. I was going pretty hard and at about the thirty-minute mark was starting to really feel it.

When I stopped for a quick breather, I looked over at Hanna's house and saw someone standing on the deck. At first, I didn't recognize him and figured he must just be extended family or something. As I started to go back to my workout, Hanna came out of the door and stepped over and gave him a quick kiss.

Right as she did that, she must have heard my music and turned and looked over at my house. When she saw me, her eyes widened, and she quickly stepped back in pulling on his arm as she did. It was then that I realized I had seen him before, he was the teammate of her roommate's boyfriend.

I fought hard to be upbeat and positive when my daughter came over later. After she left, I fought even harder not to send a nasty text to Hanna. When I believed that the reason we weren't together was because of her family I was mostly okay with that. Thinking we weren't together because she was with someone else was devasting to me and made me angry. Luckily, I didn't see her for the rest of her Christmas break.

I had no contact with Hanna for over three months after seeing her on Christmas Day. That was why I was so surprised when I checked my phone one morning after I woke up in late March and saw that she had texted me. She sent them at one in the morning, so I had been asleep. I was nervous as I opened them.

'Are you awake by any chance.'

'I would really like to chat with you.'

'I am sorry ignore these, please. BTW I am not drunk just so you know. Sorry for reaching out I know I don't have a right to do that.'

The first two had been sent five minutes apart. The last one was thirty minutes later. I couldn't tell if she was scared, worried, or upset when she had sent them. I wasn't sure what to do with her request to ignore them. It was six-thirty in the morning, I was pretty sure she wouldn't be awake right now. I decided a quick run, a little breakfast, and a lot of coffee would help me make a good decision if I should respond.

By the time I had finished my first mile I knew I was going to respond. Mostly because I still cared for her; I was probably still in love with her. I had dated some in the last month, even had a friend with benefits from the gym although that was a very infrequent hook up. Unfortunately for all of them, I was always thinking about Hanna when I was with them.

'I was asleep last night. Sorry for not ignoring your texts like you asked. Just let me know you are okay, and I won't text again.' I sent.

It was thirty minutes later and I was heading toward the shower when she responded.