Rewarded Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I am okay. Pretty sure this wouldn't be a good thing for us to chat about. Don't know why I sent those last night. Again sorry.' She added a sad faced emoji.

'Okay. I won't force it, but I am willing to listen if you need that.' I sent back and went and took a long shower.

When I got out there was a long text from her.

'Not sure I need it, but I obviously want to talk to or tell someone. I found out that Jimmy is just like every other guy I have been involved with, well, except one and I ruined it with him. The worst part is he was faking everything based on what I had told Allison about the one guy who was different. Turned out she told her boyfriend who told Jimmy. He is completely passive-aggressive and manipulative. Feeling like an idiot right now and I just had to say it out loud. Or write it... you know what I mean.'

I read her text several times, not sure how to respond to it. I was glad she wasn't involved with Jimmy anymore. She deserved better than that guy. It was interesting that she didn't come right out and mention me directly, but it was obvious it was me she was talking about as the other guy. I didn't know what to make about her comment about ruining it with me. I did actually understand the part about wanting to say it out loud.

I finally sent back. 'I am sorry. You aren't an idiot; he was an asshole for taking advantage of you. You deserved better.'

'Thanks. You did too. I am sorry.' She texted back immediately.

I decided not to respond to that text. If she was hinting that she wanted to start our relationship back, I knew I couldn't do that. The biggest obstacles in our relationship were still there and weren't going to go away. It would be another two months before I saw or heard from her again.

**************************

I developed a routine where I worked out hard Sunday through Friday with Friday being a killer day for me. I would go to the gym in the morning, then in the afternoon go for a fast three and half mile run. This allowed me to not feel guilty about ordering a pizza for dinner on Friday nights.

I was feeling good. The temperature was warmer than normal for the middle of May, which I think loosened me up. I felt like my pace was quicker as I hit the final hill in the last half mile. I could see the for-sale sign in my yard and that was going to be my finish line.

I suddenly saw Hanna walking down her drive way toward her car. When I got closer, I saw she was wearing dress pants and a nice blouse, my mind immediately went back to the last time I had seen her dressed like that. It was this same week a year ago, when she was worried about getting to her internship interview. Hanna saw me and stopped at the end of the driveway.

As I ran past her, she clapped and yelled. "Wow... looking good. Great job."

I looked over and saw her smiling broadly. I gave her a quick wave and nod. As I passed the finish line, I walked about a hundred feet and turned around. I saw her getting into her car and heading off. I finished walking to cool off and did some stretching.

Later after a long shower I ordered my pizza. I was looking forward to enjoying a couple of beers with it. Tomorrow I would take the top of my Jeep and I was debating driving out to the tiki bar for an Oyster Po Boy. After seeing Hanna today though I wondered if that would be a memory I didn't want to relive.

When the doorbell rang, I grabbed the cash to pay for the pizza. I was holding it in my hand and swung the door open and saw Hanna standing there. She had a small smile on her face, and I noticed a bottle in her hand. I wasn't sure what to say.

"Hi... sorry if this is... weird... and it may get to be stupid or even inappropriate in a moment but... can I come in, please." She said looking right at me.

"Ah... sure... I guess."

She stepped in and walked directly to the kitchen. I couldn't keep myself from looking at her ass in her yoga pants as I followed behind her. She looked back and gave me that incredible smile when she saw where my eyes were focused.

"Nice that somethings haven't changed." She laughed setting the bottle of Macallan 12 on the kitchen island.

I looked at the bottle and then at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Okay... this might be the stupid or inappropriate part. I don't know if you realize it, but it was this same weekend last year when, because of your help... I got my internship. Today, I had another interview with the FBI and because of the internship I was offered a job as soon as I graduate from college next year..."

I cut in. "Wow... that is awesome congratulations."

She smiled. "Thank you... anyways, I want to thank you again because none of this would have happened if you hadn't been so amazing last year."

"Uh Hanna... Thank..." I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

I went and answered it and gave the pizza delivery guy my money. I brought the box back and sat it on the counter. Hanna laughed as she had the same thought of déjà vu I had. I looked at her and felt my heart beat pick up.

"Want to have dinner with me?" I asked her.

"I would love to." She said with a huge smile. "But first..."

She went into the dining room and came back with two highball glasses. After opening the bottle of scotch, she poured us each a drink and then handed me a glass.

I raised my glass. "To a great career at the FBI. Congratulations."

We each had a drink and her face looked exactly the same as it had last year.

"Still not a fan, huh." I chuckled.

"No... but one more." She refilled our glasses and raised Her's. "To the most amazing man I know. Thank you for helping me get this job."

We drank and I noticed her eyes were a little damp. I wasn't sure what that was about exactly. I turned and opened the fridge and grabbed a beer while asking her if she wanted one also, which she did. I smiled as she took some plates out of the cabinets, obviously familiar with where I stored them.

She put the pizza on the plates and took them to the kitchen table as I got paper towels for napkins. We sat down in the same chairs we had sat in when we had pizza for dinner last year. After we had each had a few bites Hanna asked about the for-sale sign.

I explained the divorce agreement and that I had decided that instead of buying Dawn out of her half I was going to sell it. She asked where I was going to live, and I told her I had a short-term lease on a town house a couple miles away and was going to use that time to determine where I would move to permanently.

She followed that question up with where I was thinking about, I saw her eyes widen when mentioned the coastal areas of South Carolina and Georgia along with a potential of staying in this area. She had finished her pizza and as I ate an additional slice it looked like she was studying me.

"Uh... reading my body language?" I asked a little nervously.

"I told you... I am kind of always doing that. Even when I don't want to do it." She said.

"And... what am I saying?" I took a swig of my beer.

"Well for a while there, as you were talking about selling the house and where you might move, you were finally comfortable with me being here. When I first got here you were angry and forcing yourself to be nice, which I understand. Now you are kind of anxious again. What I can't figure out though is why you are anxious." She looked right at me.

"I am anxious because I like you being here too much, and I am letting my guard down. I am also anxious because it feels like you are maybe flirting a little, not with words but with how you are looking at me when we are talking and while I want that to be the case, I also don't want that to be the case." I said honestly.

"I am flirting, but I am anxious also... I am scared of you rejecting me and I am also scared that you can never forgive me." She held my eyes as she spoke.

"Hanna, it isn't about forgiving you. I can do that; it is about protecting my heart. I think I am still in love with you. I wish that wasn't the case, but I probably am and anything that happens this evening is going to just prolong that and make it harder to move past you." I told her.

"I need to tell you something. I don't know if this will matter or not, but I have always worried that you thought I had cheated on you or that I didn't care about your feelings and paraded Jimmy in front of you." Hanna said, looking at me.

"Okay."

"Nothing happened with me and Jimmy when you and I were seeing each other. In fact, that weekend you came down and he was there, that was the first time I had meet him. The next day when I told you what I was feeling and you didn't... I don't know... I guess... well fight to keep me, I got really depressed."

"I didn't fight to keep you because it seemed like you had put a lot of thought into what you said, I didn't want to prolong what seemed like the inevitable in your mind. Plus, truthfully, I always was insecure that you would realize you could do better or whatever." I said a little angrily.

"Better? How in the hell could I ever do better... wait... let me finish my first thought. Jimmy and I had only been dating a couple of weeks before he came over on Christmas Day. He did it as a surprise, I didn't invite him. Should have been my first clue about his passive aggressiveness. Anyways... I didn't want you to think I had cheated on you or wanted you to see us together, especially on Christmas." She sighed.

"Okay... I appreciate knowing that. It still doesn't change the fact that if something happens this evening it is just going to make it even harder to get over you." I said confidently.

She stood up and moved over to where I was sitting. Unlike last year, I didn't swing my chair around so she could straddle me. I did look up at her though.

"I have never stopped loving you either. I know you may not believe that since I am the one that broke it off and even made a half assed and ill-advised effort to move on after that. But that is the truth. My heart leapt when I saw you running up the street earlier today."

"But being in love isn't enough is it. You have to give up too much for us to be together." I responded.

I pushed my chair back to stand up and get another beer, before I could do that Hanna took the opportunity to straddle my legs and sit on my lap. Her hands landed on my shoulders, and she looked into my eyes.

"I am not sure if I am more nervous this time or if was more nervous last year when I did this." She smiled then leaned forward and kissed me tentatively.

I accepted her kiss before I kissed her back and the kiss quickly turned passionate. My hands moved to her ass, and I felt my dick harden and press up into her. She broke our kiss and leaned back.

"The first thing you did after our first kiss was grab my ass, did you know that?" She smiled at me.

I nodded yes.

"Before this goes any farther you need to know a few things. When I walked out of my house earlier, I told my dad I was coming over here and why I was doing it. Yesterday, when I got home from school, I stayed with my mom. I told her my plans and while she isn't supper happy, she said I could stay with her if I my dad went through with his promise to kick me out." She stopped and kissed me again.

"When the FBI confirmed my job today, they also gave me a scholarship to cover the cost of finishing my degree, at least most of it, but with my job after I graduate, I can afford to pay off a student loan for the rest." She kissed me again.

"That means the only question on whether we can start over and have a real relationship is if you can forgive me? Or I guess open your heart and take a risk on us."

It was my turn to kiss her and as I did, I felt her grind down on me. I stood up and she wrapped her legs around me as I walked towards the stairs. She slid down my body at the bottom of the stairs and we almost ran up to the bedroom. Hanna was pulling her shirt and shorts off as we went through the doorway.

When I turned and looked at her, I realized that her curves had somehow gotten better since the last time I had seen her naked. I just stood there and looked at her for a second. I watched her cheeks redden and her smile grow.

"God, I have missed being looked at like that. You can say I love you with just your eyes. But you are definitely overdressed right now." Hanna said, moving towards me.

She pulled my shorts down first, then my shirt and threw them on top of her clothes that were against the wall.

"Holy fuck... you... Jesus... do you spend all day in the gym." Hanna said as she looked over my body. "My tongue is going to being spending some time on those abs."

I moved over and pushed her back onto the bed. She scooched up and I climbed between her legs. I leaned down and kissed her quickly but then moved my mouth to her breasts, alternating between them as I kissed and sucked on her nipples.

I wanted to keep doing that but was dying to get my mouth between her legs. I kissed my way down from her chest and took a moment to look at her pussy before licking the wetness from the outside of it. I had missed her smell and taste and my tongue dug into her trying to get more.

"God you are so good at that." Hanna said as her hands grabbed my head, and she ran her fingers gently over top of it.

When my tongue found her clit, she drew her legs up and widened her thighs to give me better access. I started to gently lick her button pressing a little harder each time.

"Oh, fuck so wonderful... you... fuck..."

I slide two fingers into her and curled them up and gently rubbed the soft pad inside her at the same time I sucked her clit in between my lips.

"Holy fuck... God Damn... Fuck." Hanna exclaimed as she orgasmed.

My face was covered in fluid, and I lapped as much of it up as I could. When I lifted my head up Hanna had her eyes closed so I slowly kissed my way up to her mouth. She looked at me and smiled as I leaned down and we kissed as my cock slowly slipped inside her. Hanna reached down and grabbed my hips trying to prevent me from moving.

"Just be inside me for a minute or two please. Every night I fall asleep day dreaming about feeling us joined together and I just want to enjoy it okay."

"Okay." I said and kissed her nose.

It was less than a minute when I felt her begin to move her hips slightly. I matched her pace and we smiled at each other. She brought her legs up and wrapped them around me and I started to move faster. She took a hand and grabbed my neck and pulled my mouth to hers.

I kissed her hard and at the same time pushed my pelvis forward hoping to get some pressure on her clit as I did it. She pulled away from the kiss.

"Yes... like that... just faster... please..." She said.

"Are you close? Because... well I am and if I go faster, it won't be long." I told her.

"Yes... together okay... let's cum together. Oh... yes.... Like that."

"Fuck... Hanna... not much longer..."

Her legs squeezed me tighter and I picked the pace up just a little.

"I am sorry... but fuck... I am going to cum... right now." I announced.

"Yes... now." She responded.

We kissed each other as we came together. When the kiss started it was like we were trying to have sex with our mouths, as our orgasms subsided, we were kissing like we wanted the other to know how much we loved them.

We stopped moving and stopped kissing and I rolled to the side as Hanna climbed into the space under my arm, laying her head on my chest and draping her arm over her. I used my arm to squeeze her, and she squeezed me back.

"I love you, Sean. Completely, without any hesitation." I heard her say.

"I love you to Hanna." I told her.

We stayed together without speaking for about ten minutes.

"Um... we are probably going to have to change the comforter just so you know. Feels like you emptied a couple of gallons of cum in me that have leaked out. Would this be a good time to mention I am not on the pill anymore?" Hanna said.

Before I could respond she started to giggle.

"Would now be a good time to tell you that I am disappointed that it isn't true that you aren't on the pill?" I said.

Hanna lifted her head to look at me. "Really?"

"I was trying to be funny... but... honestly maybe. Of course... you have to finish college and start your career so it wouldn't be a good idea for you to get pregnant right now." I responded.

"True... but... you... saying that, might have made me love you a little more and I don't see how that is possible. I didn't think there was any way I could love you more." Hanna said and then kissed me. "I need to pee."

Hanna climbed out of bed, and I watched her walk towards the bathroom. She looked back and me and smiled. I heard the toilet flush, and she came out and walked slowly towards the bed.

"Okay... honest answer. When I am naked do you prefer to see me walking away from you or towards you?" She asked with a smile.

"I will always prefer to see you walking toward me, no matter what you are wearing, or not wearing, but I never mind seeing our amazing ass, clothed or naked." I told her.

She walked over to my dresser and pulled one of my old uniform shirts out of it and slipped it on. I grabbed a sleeveless shirt for myself and some mesh shorts and pulled them on. We headed down stairs and I got some water bottles out of the fridge, and I handed her one.

"Can I ask a question about your dad?"

"Sure." Hanna answered.

"When you told him you were coming over here. What was his response?" I asked nervously.

"He was okay with it. In fact, I think he is warming up to the idea of us as a couple. Probably his only real issue now is he never going to forgive you for fucking his sweet, young, innocent, naive daughter, in her ass, on several occasions." Hanna laughed.

I fought a smile and raised an eyebrow. I knew that she liked to use sexual humor to deflect tough or uncomfortable subjects sometimes.

"Okay... He wasn't happy. He yelled a little, made a couple threats, when I told him that his threats didn't carry the same weight that they had last May, he got quiet. He told me he would never support us as a couple but that he loved me and wanted me to be happy." She smiled when she finished but there was a touch of sadness in it.

"Thanks for being honest. I wish he could be happy about it, and your mom too. I do understand what they are thinking, and I will do everything I can, every day, to make sure that they can see if nothing else I make you happy." I told her and leaned over the island and gave her a quick kiss.

"Well one of those things that makes me happy is you fucking me in the butt, and I don't think either one of them would be happy about that." She laughed. "Do you have any ice cream?"

Hanna spun around and kissed me and smiled. I kissed her but was still worried a little that she felt a need to make sexual jokes as we talked about her mom and dad.

I made each of us a bowl of ice cream and we went out and sat on the couch. We ate in silence and Hanna finished hers quickly. She took her spoon and took a bite out of my bowl and looked right in my eyes as she licked it off the spoon, then grinned at me.

She set her spoon down and then pulled my shorts off. Her head moved to my lap and I felt her suck my soft penis into her mouth. She gently sucked on it, and it stiffened some. I set my ice cream bowl on the end table and leaned back.

One of her hands moved to my balls and began to lightly caress them and I stiffened even more. She switched her mouth to my nuts and began to lick, kiss, and suck on them while her hand slowly stroked my cock. I was almost fully hard now.

"Hanna... do you want to go upstairs?" I asked her.

She didn't say anything, just moved her mouth back to my dick and sucked on it. She stopped and looked up at me for a minute and then began to bob up and down on it aggressively.