Rewarded Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hanna... honey... if you keep doing that... we might not get a chance to do anything else... tonight... oh God." I told her feeling the first stirrings of an orgasm.

I had leaned my head back and heard the pop of her releasing my dick from her mouth.

"I had almost forgotten how wonderful your dick tastes and feels in my mouth." She said as I felt her getting off the couch.

She held her hand out then led me up the stairs. She looked back at me a couple times and gave me a grin. As soon as we walked into the bedroom, she pulled the shirt that she was wearing off and dropped it on the floor and climbed onto the bed. As I removed my shirt, I watched her pull the tube of KY out of the nightstand and looked at me and wink.

"Just wanted to make sure you still had some. I think I want to do that tomorrow." She laughed.

I climbed in bed and laid down pulling her down next to me. We laid on our sides facing each other, her fingers were lightly running over my cock, and I slipped two of my fingers into her. Every few seconds we would lightly kiss each other. Hanna raised up and pushed down on my shoulder, so I was on my back. She swung her leg over me and was straddling me while sitting on my pelvis.

"You tell me all the time that I am beautiful, and you look at me and tell me that with your eyes all the time also. You know that you are extremely handsome right? Actually, you are more hot than handsome." She told me.

"Uh... thanks." I said a little surprised.

"I am telling you that because you mentioned being insecure earlier. I am sorry I ever made you feel that way and I don't want you to ever feel that way again."

She leaned forward and slide back a little and my dick slid directly into her pussy. I groaned because it felt so wet, warm, and wonderful inside her. We immediately began to move together with me pushing up, as she rocked down.

"So wonderful... I am not going to last long... just so you know." I told her.

She smiled. "Me either."

We both picked up our pace and held each other's eyes. I grabbed tighter onto her hips, and she leaned down so I could feel her nipples and breasts rub against my chest. Just as I felt my orgasm start, she kissed me passionately and I pulled her body tight to mine.

"God... I love you, Hanna." I exclaimed as our kiss ended.

"I love you to Sean. I never stopped, not for a second." She said and I saw tears in her eyes, but she had a smile on her face.

We laid together like that not talking for fifteen minutes. I felt myself soften and eventually slide out of her. My crotch was wet from her orgasm and eventually my cum leaked out and covered my groin also.

"Can we take a shower together before we go to sleep? I have really missed those." Hanna asked, breaking the silence.

I responded of course and we spent the next thirty minutes washing, caressing and kissing each other in the warm water. When we dried off, I opened the cabinet of the bathroom vanity and pulled Hanna's toothbrush out and handed it to her. She also saw that her deodorant, makeup, and her makeup remover was still in there and she smiled at me.

I finished brushing my teeth and ran downstairs and grabbed some water bottles, picked up our phones, and locked the door on my way back upstairs. When I got there Hanna was laying on her normal side of the bed under the covers. I climbed in after we shared a kiss, she rolled onto her side, and I moved up against her back and wrapped my arm around her.

"Your dad is going to be okay with you not coming back tonight?" I asked.

"I don't know, honestly. He won't be surprised because I told him I was hoping I would be staying with you tonight." She squeezed my arm after she answered.

"And tomorrow... he will be okay if he sees us drive off together to go to the Tiki Bar?"

"Again... not sure about okay... but he knows he can't keep me from being with you and he knows I want to be with you." She responded.

"Okay... I love you." I told her after kissing her shoulder.

"I love you too."

We were both asleep minutes later.

***********************************

My phone vibrated and I picked it up while taking the final swig of my coffee. 'I am so sorry. On my way. Not going in the coffee shop, I was serious about never going in there again. Meet you at the place we agreed on.' Hannah texted.

I went to the trash can and threw away my cup. Stepping out the door I realized the temperature had gone up a few degrees. It was warm for the middle of the day in the first part of May. I walked over to the statue of the founder of Hanna's college.

Looking around I saw lots of students in their caps and gowns. Hanna suddenly appeared, she was moving quickly towards me, the last twenty feet or so was a slow jog or run. The smile on her face made my heart race. When she got to me, she jumped into my arms.

I started to say congratulations but before I could she was kissing me deeply. When the kiss finally broke, I lowered her down to her feet.

"Congratulations!" I laughed.

"Thank you."

"Everything went okay with your parents. Your mom and dad behaved?" Hanna had worried about how they would interact.

"Yes... still have to get through the party this evening. My mom said you could come. I told her I would mention it but didn't think that you would."

"What do you want me to do? I will do whatever will make you happy." I told her.

"I would prefer to knock on your door with a bottle of scotch in my hand tomorrow evening and celebrate with you then. I would like to keep that tradition going. Don't forget to order some pizza." She kissed me, then laughed.

Tomorrow was the second Friday in May; on that day the last two years Hanna had showed up at my door with a bottle of scotch. The first time I thought it was the best night of my life. Turned out that it was the second best because it was when she showed up on that night last year, we confirmed how deeply we loved each other.

"Hey Sean. Good to see you. Missed you the last couple weeks." Hanna's roommate Allison said.

"Congratulations Allison. I missed you too. I told Hanna I would have been happy to help with the packing, I think she wanted some girl time with just you." I reached out and pulled her into a hug.

When Hanna went back to school in August last summer, we got into a routine of me coming to stay with her every other weekend. Allison jokingly said I was her third roommate. Hanna and I had asked repeatedly if she was okay with it, she assured us she was.

Allison took pictures of Hanna and I together in front of the statue, then I took some of the two of them. We asked a passer-by to take some of the three of us together.

"Girls can I buy you a celebratory beer?" I pointed to the pub on the corner.

They said yes and we squeezed into the corner of the packed bar. I made a toast to them, and we spent a half-hour reminiscing on the past year. I could tell that Hanna and Allison were getting emotional as the reality that their time living together was coming to an end and I wanted to give them some space.

"Okay girls, I am heading out. Congratulations again." I raised my beer and finished it.

"You drove over three hours to sit in the stands by yourself, take a few photos with Hanna, and have a single beer? You have spent like thirty minutes with her." Allison said a little puzzled.

"Yeah... it is a big day for her. I wanted to be able to see it and share a bit of it with her, I also know that she needs to share it with other people too." I responded.

"God... I need to find someone who loves me the way you love her. I am going to miss you, Sean." Allison hugged me tightly, when she let me go, her eyes were wet.

"I will miss you also Allison. Come visit us anytime." I told her with a smile.

Hanna and I stepped over to the side and spent a second looking into each other's eyes. I leaned down and kissed her and then pulled her into a hug.

"I am very proud of you sweetheart. Have a great afternoon and evening. I will see you tomorrow. I will order the pizza at six-thirty. I love you." I told her.

"Thank you. Drive safely on the way home. I love you." She responded.

I followed my normal Friday routine the next day. A good workout in the morning, a fast run in the late afternoon. One thing that would not be repeated from years past was seeing Hanna in the driveway of the house next door to mine. I had bought a house about a mile away from her dad's house a few months ago.

I showered after my run and at six-thirty ordered the pizza. I was surprised to find out that I was anxious and nervous waiting to hear Hanna knock on the door. It was only five minutes later when she did. I opened it and was surprised to see her standing there wearing her graduation grown, she was holding a bottle of scotch.

"Can I come in?" She asked with a grin as I stepped out of the way, and she walked to the kitchen.

I followed her and she set the bottle on the island and turned and pulled me into a hug and long kiss. I grabbed a couple of highball glasses as she told me about saying goodbye to Allison and the party yesterday. Her parents had managed to not kill each other so she was happy about that.

She poured each of us a glass and raised her arm. "To my current favorite tradition, an amazing man, and the start of the next part of our life together."

We drank and Hanna's face showed she still had not acquired a taste for scotch.

I poured us another one and raised my arm.

"To the start of your new career next month and to the start of life with a woman who has my heart completely."

We finished our drinks and kissed. The doorbell rang and I went and paid for the pizza. I took it into the kitchen and saw that Hanna was standing in the family room. I sat it on the counter and looked over at her confused.

"Let's eat the pizza cold okay." She said.

She then unzipped her gown letting it fall to the ground. She was naked underneath it. I quickly moved towards her but stopped before I got to her taking in how hot and beautiful, she was.

"Promise me you will never stop looking at me like that." She said and stepped towards me and pulled my shirt off.

I kissed her as her hands went to my gym shorts and pushed them down and they landed at my ankles. Still kissing me she slowly stroked my hard dick, and I slid my finger over her very wet pussy brushing her already engorged clit.

"I have been turned on all day knowing that we would be together tonight." Hanna told me and sank to her knees.

She dropped her mouth over my dick, and I groaned loudly. It had been almost two weeks since the last time we had been together, and I was eager for my release. Hearing my moan Hanna looked up at me, her mouth was full of my cock, I could only see her smile in her eyes.

"Fuck... if you look at me like that while doing that, this will be over way to fast." I told her.

She dropped her mouth to my balls and quickly sucked on each one of them before moving back to the tip of my dick and giving it a quick suck and swirl of her tongue. She stood up and I pushed her onto the couch. In anticipation of what was going to happen she laid back, bringing her ass to the edge and pulling her feet up onto it.

Her legs spread wide, and her glistening pussy was begging for the attention of my mouth. I could see some wetness running out of her and I lapped that up with my tongue first before giving her clit a quick lick.

"Jesus, I love your tongue..." She groaned.

Hanna told me recently she was insecure about how wet she would get in anticipation of sex with me, and how much fluid she released during sex, especially when she orgasmed. I had told her it completely turned me on, and I loved how she tasted so I made sure I licked and sucked up as much as I could.

My tongue was now as deep in her as I could get it while the pad of thumb was gently pressing on her clit and moving slowly. It had swollen a little more as I did that.

"Fuck... close Baby... really fucking close..." I heard her say.

I moved my hand, and I sucked her clit in between my lips and flicked it with tongue.

"Mother fucker... that's it... fuck me..." She screamed out as she came.

My face was covered in her juices as I rocked back on my knees, I saw her laying back with her eyes closed. I reached for my shirt on the floor and picked it up and wiped my face. Hanna opened her eyes, and she got up from the couch.

"Ready for some pizza?" She said then laughed. "Or would you rather we take care of this?"

She grabbed my dick in her hand and kissed me hard on the mouth. She somehow spun me around and I ended up sitting on the couch. She climbed on me, and I slid right into her pussy, both of us moaning as I did.

"You just fit perfectly inside me. It is like your dick was meant to be in my pussy." She leaned down and kissed me.

I knew I was less than a minute away from cuming, so I broke the kiss and moved mouth to one of her tits sucking on her nipple hard. One of my hands went to her other breast and I pinched that nipple between my thumb and index finger.

"Fuck that feels great..." She exclaimed.

"Good because I am not going to last much longer... fuck..."

"Cum for me Sean... please... shoot it inside me." Hanna said picking up the tempo.

"Yes... now... Oh God." I yelled out.

Hanna mouth went to mine, and I could tell she was cuming again as she kissed me.

She collapsed down on top of me, and we laid pressed together for about fifteen minutes. She finally lifted up and kissed me quickly on the lips and began to stand up.

"I can't believe that we will be able to do this anytime we want from now." She said as she reached for my shirt.

"Well... not anytime. I don't think they would be happy if I came to the FBI building and fucked you while you were at work." I chuckled.

"Probably not... at least not while I am on probation." She giggled.

"It is hot to think about you doing that though." She replied as she used my shirt to clean between her legs and then wiped my groin.

When she finished, she walked over the fridge and pulled two beers out, then grabbed the pizza box and brought all of them to couch. She handed me my beer and set the pizza box on the couch before sitting down on the other side. We sat naked on the couch and ate.

"Can we do the Tiki Bar tomorrow? I would like to keep that part of this weekend also. We can finish moving my stuff in here on Sunday." Hanna asked as she finished eating.

We had agreed to live together in my new house. Her mom and dad, and my daughter were disappointed when they heard our plan. They all said that they accepted we were a couple, and we could live our life how we wanted but it was obvious they weren't happy about it. My ex-wife almost lost her mind when she heard about it.

"Only if you promise to play more Neil Diamond and Tony Bennett and less Katy Perry and Mylie Cyrus on the way there." I replied.

Hanna laughed and grabbed the pizza box and carried it into the kitchen. I followed her in.

"I think we need to shower. I am getting a little cold walking around without any clothes on." She told me.

"I can tell." I said looking at her chest.

She looked down at her hard nipples. "You love my boobs and my nipples. And I love the way you touch and suck on them. As great as your dick felt inside me that is what put me over edge earlier."

She turned and headed towards the stairs.

"Yes... I also love your ass." I gave it a firm swat.

"Don't start something you can't finish old man." She said and sprinted up the stairs laughing.

I was able to finish what I started in the shower. I slapped her ass a few more times and fucked her from behind as she bent over and pressed her arms against the shower wall. We both orgasmed again, I was a little surprised at how quickly I had recovered from earlier.

We took a long shower afterwards and then went down and had ice cream while watching Netflix sitting tightly together on the love seat. At some point Hanna fell asleep with her head on my chest. That had become one of our routines also.

I woke her and we headed up to bed. We brushed our teeth together and then climbed into bed at the same time. I laid on my back and Hanna put her head on my chest and draped her arm over me and I used an arm to hold her tightly.

"I love you." She said lightly as fatigued settled in.

"I love you too." I replied and gave her a little squeeze.

"This is perfect isn't it." She replied.

"Yes, it really is perfect now." I responded and kissed her gently.