Rewarding a Good Boy

Story Info
Good boys deserve good rewards (and handjobs).
1.8k words
4.47
16.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning her key in the lock, Eloise pushed the front door to her small, suburban townhouse open and stepped over the threshold, onto a plush welcome mat inside. Turning, she closed the door, frowning when there wasn't a telltale squeaking of the hinges in response. Instead, it closed smoothly and quietly, clicking into place.

"Hey," she called. "Did you fix the door while I was out?"

There was no response. Eloise hummed to herself. Kai was probably holed up in their bedroom, working away on his computer. Hanging her purse on a hook on the wall and slipping out of her work shoes, she wandered toward the stairs.

On the way there, she paused, looking into the laundry room to find the baskets empty and the dryer switched off. Curious, she stepped into the kitchen and opened the dishwasher a crack to find it empty.

A small smile curved Eloise's mouth. He'd done all of her chores for her. Turning, she padded over to the staircase and climbed it, heading for their room.

"Hey," she said when she got there.

Kai was at his desk, like she'd suspected, a spreadsheet open on his computer screen and headphones covering his ears. He turned when she called for him and took them off.

"You're home," he said. "How was work?"

"Over, thankfully."

"That bad?" he asked, giving her a sympathetic look.

Eloise shrugged. "Testing's over, finally. I'll have my evenings back next week."

"That's good, at least."

"Yeah. Hey, listen, did you do all my chores?" she asked. "I saw the laundry room was empty."

"I figured you'd be tired when you got home," he explained.

"You're so sweet. I'm going to go take of my makeup and then get started on dinner, okay?"

"Okay," Kai said, turning back to his spreadsheet.

Eloise made her way over to their bathroom, stepping inside and shutting the door before opening a drawer and reaching for a bag of makeup wipes. She pulled one free and looked in the mirror as she wiped a day's worth of foundation, mascara, and lipstick from her face, sighing when it was all gone.

Chewing her lip, she looked at the door, where Kai was just on the other side. He was so good to her.

Eloise straightened her back as an idea took hold in her brain. Putting the package of makeup wipes back in their drawer, she headed out, stepping up behind Kai and leaning over him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

"Hey," he said. "What's up?"

Eloise hummed, trailing her fingertips across his chest deliberately. Kai froze, his keyboard going silent.

"You're such a sweetheart, you know that?" she asked.

"I try," he said, his tone curious.

"You've been so good this week," she murmured, dragging her nose up the side of his neck. "You did all the chores, even mine, before I could get home."

"I knew work was going to be busy for you," he said, voice hitching when Eloise's hand found its way to the band of his jeans, dancing around on the flesh of his stomach just above the button. "I didn't want you to be stressed out with housework, too."

"You're so considerate," she said. "You're always like this. It's very endearing."

"I would hope so," he said, voice tight with anticipation.

Eloise nipped at the shell of his ear. "You turn into such a smartass whenever I give you compliments."

"I'm notoriously bad at receiving them," he said, then sighed when Eloise put her lips on his neck. She smiled, kissing the flesh there before dragging her tongue back up to his ear and sucking his lobe between her teeth, biting lightly and sucking.

Eloise brought her free hand up to his hair, gripping it and gently pulling his head to the side for better access to his neck. "You know," she said, nipping at the spot where his neck met his shoulder. "I really appreciate everything you do around the house when I'm not home. I've been really busy this week, so I haven't had the chance to say it as much as I'd like."

"You don't need to say it," he said.

"I think you deserve a reward, though," Eloise said, then slipped her hand from his hair and trailed it down his front until it met with her other hand, clutching at the waist of his jeans. She unbuttoned the front with deft fingers, pulling down the zipper and dipping her hand inside, stroking him through his underwear.

Kai let out a rush of breath, his chest falling with the action. Eloise watched as his tongue darted out to wet his lips. As she trailed her hand up and teased the waistband of his underwear, his arms splayed out, hands going to grip the arms of his desk chair.

Carefully, she pushed down the fabric and reached for his cock, prompting a hiss from his lips. Pressing a kiss to the side of his throat and sucking, she circled her thumb over the wetness at his tip before stroking down his length.

Kai's head tipped back in his chair, his hips pressing up into Eloise's grip. Chuckling against his neck, she took her hand away, straightening and stepping back from his chair. Kai made a noise of protest and reached for her.

"Tsk. Hold on a second," she said, dancing out of his grip and walking a couple steps to her nightstand. She grabbed a bottle of lube from the drawer before walking back over, uncapping it and squeezing a bit onto her fingers. Stepping up behind Kai again, she set the bottle down on his desk and reached for him. "There, that's better, isn't it?" she asked.

Kai just turned his head to her, tipping his face up and parting his lips in silent request.

"You're so sweet," Eloise murmured, sliding her free hand up to grip his jaw while the hand on his cock resumed its rhythm. She bent over him, pressing her lips to his in a kiss. When Kai's hand reached up to pull her closer, she pulled away instead, clicking her tongue and ceasing the motion of her hand.

"You don't get to touch this time," she said.

"El—"

"Shh. We're playing by my rules today. And today, I need you to be a good boy for me for just a little bit longer, okay? You've been good all week and I want to reward you, but I can't do that unless you listen to me. Can you do that for me?" Eloise asked.

Kai panted, brows pinching together as he nodded.

"Good boy," she said, stroking his jaw. "I'm going to start again, okay? And I need you to be good for me. No bucking into my hand, no grabbing for me. I need you to do that. Can you do that for me?"

He nodded again and Eloise smiled. "Perfect," she said, and started moving her hand up and down his length again. It went like this for minutes; the motion of her hand, the heat of his gaze on hers, the only soundtrack the slick noises of her hand on his cock and his own restrained whimpers.

After several minutes of this, Eloise watched as Kai's breath started to stutter, his body tensing, and humming under her breath, she pumped down his shaft one more time before slipping her hand away. It was instant, the rush of air that left him, the whimpers as he blinked, the fog of pleasure giving way to confusion and desperation as he swiveled his head around to look at her.

"You didn't think I was going to be done with you that easy?" Eloise questioned, pouting at him. "No, no, no, sweetheart. I know you want it, you're dripping, but not yet, okay?"

"Please," Kai said, nearly breathless. "Please."

"You beg so pretty."

Kai let out something halfway between a whine and a whimper, his legs tensing as he readied to move towards her. Eloise stopped him by gripping his jaw firmly in her hand. "Ah, ah, ah. I told you not to move. You don't want me to stop, do you?"

Kai blinked quickly, licked his lips, and shook his head. Eloise smiled, squeezed his jaw a bit before letting go and brushing his hair back from his face. "Good boy."

Bringing her hand back down to his length, she started again.

It went on like this. Eloise would bring him to the brink, until his body tensed and he held his breath, before taking her hand away. Over and over until he was a whimpering mess and his eyes shone with a near-torturous want.

After nearly ten minutes of this, Eloise bent down and kissed him, sucking on his bottom lip and tangling her tongue with his. "I think that's enough, don't you?"

Kai nodded. "Please. Please."

"You want me to let you come, hon?"

He nodded again.

"Tell me how you want it. Tell me."

Raking his teeth over his bottom lip, he said, "Fast."

Kissing him one more time, Eloise formed an O with her thumb and forefinger and gripped him below the head of his cock. She waited a second to hear the hitch in his breath and then started stroking in quick, short motions. Kai moaned, his breath coming out in harsh pants and whimpers, his body tensing.

It didn't take long for him after being on the edge for so long. Kai whimpered a final time before sucking in a breath and bucking into Eloise's hand, covering her hand and the edge of his desk with his release.

"There you go," she murmured, pressing her lips to his forehead. "You're such a good boy, aren't you?"

Chest heaving, Kai slumped back in his chair, turning his head and burying it in Eloise's shoulder. Eloise smoothed his hair back from his forehead and let go of his cock, reaching for a tissue and cleaning herself off.

"I'm going to get a wet towel and wipe for the desk," she said, shifting her weight away from him.

"Wait," he said, reaching for her. "Just stay here for a second."

Eloise complied, molding herself to the back of his chair and wrapping her arms around his shoulders, trailing her fingertips along the strip of his stomach that was still exposed. Closing her eyes, she inhaled his scent and laid her head against his.

"Thanks for taking care of everything this week," she said after a while, after Kai's breathing had returned to a steady rise and fall.

"Of course," he said, rubbing his thumb over the back of her hand.

"But," she started, pulling away from him. "We should get started on dinner. I'll get something to clean up with and then we'll cook, okay?"

"Okay," Kai echoed, reaching for the waistband of his pants.

And Eloise walked away, feet whispering across the floor of their bedroom as she headed to the bathroom, an ever-present smile still on her face.