Denial

Story Info
Claire demonstrates her edging skills.
2.1k words
4.48
10.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers

Denial

"I want to do something different, "Claire says.

"Like what?" I ask getting into bed naked.

"When was the last time I gave you a handjob" she asks climbing into the bed next me.

"I don't know."

I begin to caress her body while she lies beside me enjoying my touch. My hand wanders from breasts to her thighs and everywhere in between. I gently cup her breast and then pinch her nipples as they become harder with arousal. I run my hand across her soft stomach and then through the hair she's grown out on her sexy mound. I grip her bush and gently tug it and I hear her breath hitch for a moment. I trace my fingers around her the outside of her lips where's she still shaved it smooth. Her skin is soft and supple under my fingertips. She wiggles a little wanting more as I tease her. I spread her lips but then move my finders away and she sighs in disappointment.

I caress my way back up her stomach and cleavage and run my fingertips over lips. She opens her mouth and I gently put my fingers in her mouth one by one so she can suck them sensually. When she's done, she rolls to her side and I begin to spoon her. She's always loved the feeling of my hard cock grinding on her ass so she presses against me and shakes her ass ever slightly against my throbbing dick. I grab on of her tits and squeeze it as I kiss her neck and shoulder. She continues to grind against me as I let go of her breast and let me hand drop to once again lower. I pet the course hair of her bush before I part her pussy and trace my fingers around the inside off her lips. I can feel her moisture collecting as she becomes more and more aroused by my touch.

I swirl my fingers slowly down and inward until I'm rubbing her clit gently. She moans and I kiss her shoulder again. She adjusts so she's only half on her side and puts right leg on top of me as I lay sides ways still. With clearer access to her pussy I begin to rub harder and harder. Then I stop rubbing her clit and instead insert first one finger and then a second into her now completely wet pussy. I enjoy the warmth and softness of her pussy on my fingers as I swirl them around exploring her intimately. I don't thrust my fingers in and out but simply let them touch and wander as they rediscover all of her hidden treasure.

I remove my fingers and then sit up. She rolls completely onto her back and watches as I lick first one and then the other finger clean of her juices. I tell her to wait there and I quickly scramble off the bed. Looking through our sex toys, I bypass all of the kink and go straight to the tried and true black vibrator that she's always liked best. She liked it so much that I bought a second one for when the first stopped working. I sit down by her legs and she spreads them wide for me as she fondles her tits with her eyes closed. I turn the vibrator on to the lowest setting and using the tip caress her pussy. She moans softly but I don't tease her too long. I spread her pussy lips and pause a moment to appreciate the beauty of her wet pink flower.

Then I place the tip of the vibrator on her clit and she moans louder. I begin to move the vibrator in circles, up and down, and sideways as I stimulate her clit. I ramp up the speed until it is going as hard as it can and then place the vibrator flat against her so that her pussy lips press against it to. I move it up and down just like when she grinds on my cock before she rides me. She moans louder and louder and I insert the vibrator deep into her pussy and begin to fuck her with it. As I do, I bend down and begin to lick her clit which I know will send her absolutely wild. She writhes in pleasure for a moment, before she pushes my head away.

"Follow me," she says and gets up.

We had downstairs and she stands by the chaise lounge in the corner of the basement. She puts one foot on it and spreads her leg wide. Grabbing the vibratory she begins to work it against her clit. I kneel down and bury my face in her pussy. After a few seconds, she ditches the vibrator in favor of my tongue. I grab her ass and push my mouth deep into her. I swirl my tongue and lick her clit and she places her hands on my head and begins to grind against me. She does her best to facefuck me like I do her and soon she is coming hard with my tongue buried in her pussy. I continue to eat her out loving her taste and smell and feel under my mouth as she wiggles and moans loudly with pleasure. I feel her legs shaking as I still grab her ass and hold her in place. After coming for what seems like hours, she simply can't take it anymore and she crumples to a sitting position on the lounge leaving me still kneeling and with her pussy smeared across my face.

"That felt so fucking good," she says as she catches her breath. "Fuck you do that so good."

"Thanks," I say standing up. "Your pussy is just so delicious. I can't get enough of it."

I lay next to her while she recovers and gently caress her body again. Once she's ready, she reaches down and grabs my cock and gives it a big squeeze.

"Can I give you that handjob?" she asks.

I nod. I can't remember the last time she jerked me off without any other sort of sex being involved. She's stroked me plenty of times while sucking my cock or to get me to come on her face or stomach, but I have no idea the last time she just stroked me. Normally, we both want more. It isn't like a handjob doesn't feel good, but when you generally only come once, why waste it with a handjob when you drench her face, or tits, or ass, or pussy in cum.

"I'll be right back," she says and goes to the basement bedroom where the majority of our sex stuff is at.

She comes back with a bottle of lube and sets it on the end table by the lounge before lying back down next to me. She kisses me and squeezes my cock again. She strokes me several times before moving her hand down to cup my balls. She squeezes them and massages them giggling at how they feel in her hand. She kisses her way down my chest and gently licks one of my nipples. She waits for me to protest that they're too sensitive, but when I don't she sucks on one then the other. The feeling of her stroking my thick cock and licking my nipples takes me back to when we first started exploring each other's bodies way back in high school.

She stops for a moment and then grabs the lube. She flips the cap up and then squeezes out a trail of the cold liquid from my balls to my head all along the underside of my cock as it lies on my stomach. With the palm of her hand, she spreads it around before she grips me and swirls her hand so that my entire cock is glistening with lube. I'm surprised when she slips a cock ring over my shaft and then under my balls. She follows this with another one at the base of my shaft. Immediately the blood flow constricts and my cock begins to bulge more than before.

She makes a circle with her finger and thumb and strokes my cock with just those two fingers making contact. With each stroke she squeezes harder and harder. She stops right where my head meets the shaft and squeezes this hard for several seconds. Then she begins to stroke my cock faster.

"Fuck," I say. "You're going to make me come."

"Not yet," she says and immediately lets go of my cock.

It flops against my stomach with a wet sound and twitches as my imminent orgasm backs off. When I'm not breathing as heave, she picks my cock back up in her hand. This time she places her thumb under my cock and her fore finger on top and squeezes hard as she slowly strokes up and down. I feel like she's stroking the very inside of my cock as she does and it feels fantastic. She begins to use her other hand to run a single finger clockwise around my engorged head. She tickles the sensitive spot right underneath and this time she lets go before I can say anything as she feels my bod tighten.

After I relax a little bit again, she begins to play with my balls my massaging them. Then she shifts to gently tugging them downwards making my cock lift of my stomach and straight into the air. She raises and lowers my balls making my cock dance for her amusement before she lets go and my cock slaps against my stomach once again. She grabs the bottle of lube and pours more on my cock as it was starting to get sticky and foamy. She wraps her fist around my cock and pumps up and down quickly for a moment before switching her stroke. She starts by grabbing me as close the base of my cock as she can and then stroking upwards. As she reaches my head, she lets go and returns to the base. She keeps down this and it feels overwhelming as my cock is constantly pulled in only one direction. She begins to use her other hand to do the same motion and the feeling becomes continuous.

"Fuck, that feels so good," I say. "Don't stop."

She smiles at me and immediately stops again. I see that she is enjoying torturing me by bringing me close to the edge and then stopping. She's going to deny me as long as she can. When my chest stops heaving, she picks up my cock and wraps both hands around it. She begins to pump them up and down and this new sensation is just as fantastic as the previous ones. I try to regulate my breathing but I can't and she keeps pumping up and down until she doesn't' think I can take it anymore.

"You really want to come for me don't you?" she asks.

I simply nod too overwhelmed with pleasure and the need to come to fully answer. She grabs the vibrator and again pulls on my balls making my cock stand in the air. She places turns the vibrator to the lowest setting and places it underneath the head of my cock. I feel the vibrations running through my rod and into my balls. I begin to breathe faster and she turns the vibrator up to maximum. After a moment of this, my muscles begin to tighten and it feels like I'm spasming and shooting come out but I'm not. She moves the vibrator so that it is running directly under my shaft vibrating my entire cock.

"Oh, fuck," I say. "Fuck."

My heart pounds and I feel like I can't breathe. I see my stomach jerk and then I'm coming hard. I erupt straight into the air and I shower my stomach, balls, and cock with cum. It drips down onto Claire's hand and she pulls the vibrator away and releases my balls. I'm still coming and twitch even as my cock flops back onto my stomach into a pool of my own cum. My whole body shakes and spasms like when Claire comes with my tongue in her pussy. I've never had an orgasm that was as intense in the same way that that one just was. Claire lies down next to me again and doesn't say anything as I lay there with my chest heaving like I've just ran a marathon. My heart pounds in my chest and I wonder how long it will take me to recover before I can ask her to do it again.

Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers