Rewarding Ruby Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then again, those climaxes had been addictive, and it was hard to care how ridiculous she looked and sounded when she was receiving that kind of pleasure. No! Those were submissive thoughts, and Ruby had no time for them. Ever again.

Trying to rid herself of them Ruby grabbed hold of Daisy's hair and started yelling, "MINE! MINE, MINE, MINE! MINE! AH FUCK, YOU'RE MINE NOW DAISY! ALL MINE! YESSSSSSSSS, AH FUCK, OOOOOOOH, YOU'RE MY BITCH! MY ANAL LOVING BITCH! YOU'RE MY BUTT SLUT, MY ASS WHORE, OHHHHHHH, MY BOTTOM! YESSSSSS, YOU'RE THE BOTTOM NOW AND WE'RE GONNA DO THIS EVERY SINGLE DAY FROM NOW ON YOU BITCH! YOU HEAR ME? MMMMMM YEAHHHHH, EVERY SINGLE DAY! UP THE BUTT! OVER YOUR DESK! AH FUCK! AH FUCK YES! YOU'ER MY BITCH NOW! NOW AND FOREVER! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

It didn't work quite as well as Ruby would have liked, as she was still seeing flashes of herself in Daisy's current position, and Daisy in hers. And of course, Daisy was in no condition to be able to reply. Worst of all those words combined with the constant bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of finally getting to sodomise Daisy Johnson was just too much, and Ruby came.

Not nearly as hard as Daisy was cumming, like Daisy had made her cum so many times before, but it was still probably the most satisfying climax of Ruby's life, and of course it was quickly followed by more which were almost just as satisfying as that initial climax.

Which was finally a way to chase away her submissive thoughts, the only downside being that it also chased away any other thoughts. Yes, once again Ruby completely lost the ability to think during anal sex, the only difference being this time it was her who was pounding an ass hole, her girlfriend bent over in front of her and giving up her most private hole for their mutual pleasure.

Both of them becoming like wild animals determined to make sure Daisy's butt hole was literally ruined. They used every ounce of their strength to do this, until finally they ran out of steam, first Daisy collapsing down onto the table in front of her, then Ruby collapsing down on top of her. Then both women just lay there for a few long minutes, gasping for breath and trying to compose themselves.

Until finally Ruby asked, honestly unsure what she wanted the answer to be, "So, are you my bitch?"

For a few long seconds Daisy genuinely questioned this, then she grinned, "No."

"What?" Ruby frowned.

"Yeah..." Daisy looked over her shoulder with another grin, "That wasn't terrible, for an amateur, but not nearly good enough. I guess that means you're still my bitch."

"I never was." Ruby glared, before smirking, "And you're forgetting, I'm not finished with you yet."

"Please, like you could actually-" Daisy began, before crying out as it felt like something had been amputated.

"Like I said, I'm not finished." Ruby smirked again as she fell into the Director's chair and ordered, "Now spread your cheeks for me bitch! Mmmmm yeah, show me my handiwork."

Daisy was initially confused by what had just happened, and even what Ruby meant, before realisation suddenly hit and she felt like an idiot. Of course Ruby had just pulled the strap-on out of her ass, and now wanted Daisy to expose her gape, like she'd forced Ruby and others to do so many times before.

Not that it was necessary, considering just how widely stretched her ass hole felt, which was easily as wide as Ruby's probably still was, but she knew just how much she loved having a bottom spreading her cheeks after a butt fucking, and it was only fair that Daisy do the same now. So that's exactly what she did, slowly reaching back, spreading her cheeks and then waiting in that super humiliating position for a few long minutes as Ruby just stared at her gape.

It was really twisted, but Ruby took a lot of pride in looking deep into Daisy's bowels via that gaping crater, which used to be the other girl's virgin ass hole, before finally ordering, "I suppose that will do... Quake, get down on your knees in front of me, and clean my cock of your ass cream. Ooooooh yeah, become my little ATM whore."

At least this time there was no confusion about what Ruby wanted, or what humiliating thing was happening to her, and Daisy even kind of enjoyed it, as she was confident it wouldn't be enough to break her. In fact, if a butt fucking couldn't do it, surely nothing would? That she was untouchable? That she was a true top? No, she'd enjoyed being ass fucked too much for that to be true. So... switch?

Yeah, she was a switch... just like Ruby. Yes, they had both taken anal poundings and while they had both enjoyed it they still wanted to top. Wait, did this actually mean they were perfect for each other? Because now she thought about it, the more Daisy liked the idea of switching.

"Ah come on, I did it for you!" Ruby whined, awaking Daisy from her thoughts.

Realising she was still exposing herself instead of completing the act Daisy smiled, let go of her cheeks, turned around and dropped down to her knees so she was in between Ruby's legs. She then smirked up at the other girl, before slowly taking the head of the dildo into her mouth, tasting her own ass for the first time.

Well, she had made Ruby and other girls give her a rim job, and kissed them afterwards, and kissed them after going ass to mouth, but this was her first experience with the deepest part of her own ass, and it was, bearable. She didn't moan with the same joy as Bobbi had, but then again neither had Ruby initially, so maybe Daisy would learn to love this. Either way she obediently bobbed her head up and down, at least until Ruby really annoyed her.

"Oooooooh yes, suck my cock Quake!" Ruby taunted gleefully, "Suck it good! Mmmmm, you look good with a cock in your mouth, Director Johnson. I always knew you would. Oh yeah, I always knew the mighty Quake, the hero of SHIELD and it's new Director would look good being on her knees and sucking my cock. Mmmmm, especially right after it had been in her ass. Do you like that bitch? Huh? You like the taste of your own ass? Huh? Yeahhhhhhh you do, mmmmmm, you're just an ass to mouth slut. And now, you're my slut. Oh yes, you're my ATM slut Director Johnson! My lesbian bitch! My anal whore! And whatever else I want you to be, do you hear me? Huh? Do you-"

By the time she had enough of Ruby's mouth Daisy had cleaned the first half of the cock, and had just started to push it into her throat, when she got a better idea. Namely suddenly shooting her head up to capture Ruby's lips in a kiss, and then while the younger girl was distracted Daisy undid the harness.

Given the surprised look on her face Ruby wasn't expecting Daisy to break that kiss and shove the strap-on down her throat instead, given that she grabbed her arm to stop her, and pressed her other hand against Daisy's chest.

Then after a tense moment Ruby relaxed and allowed Daisy to fuck her pretty mouth with the fake dick until it was completely clean. Then Daisy slowly pull the strap-on out of Ruby's mouth and the two girls just stared at each other for a few long seconds, before naturally Ruby broke the silence.

"So, what now?" Ruby asked.

For a few moments Daisy thought about this, then she smirked and playfully answered, "We continue saving the world. Keeping people safe. You know, hero stuff."

"I meant you and me." Ruby sighed in annoyance.

"Oh." Daisy frowned, briefly pretending to be surprised, before smirking again, "Well, I guess we keep rewarding each other. See if one of us ever truly comes out on top."

"Sounds like fun." Ruby admitted, briefly kissing Daisy again, before pointing out, "I do like being rewarded."

12