Rewarding Ruby Ch. 04

Story Info
Daisy and Ruby reward each other.
11.4k words
4.8
4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Agents of SHIELD, or anything to do with Marvel. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

One year later...

Daisy Johnson loved her job, overall. Becoming an Agent of SHIELD had given her purpose, allowing her to do a lot of good for the world in the process, and now she was in charge of the entire thing she never had to worry that they were going in the wrong direction, because she was making the decisions. And she had a little Phil Colson on her shoulder.

Her mentor and father figure was gone, but he would always be with her, guiding her to do the right thing. But being in charge meant she was never really off the clock, and she worked extremely long hours, which made relationships extremely hard. Perhaps too hard. After all, this was supposed to be her anniversary, but she wouldn't be surprised if she returned home to find her lover had already left her.

Would Daisy do the same thing if the roles were reversed? Probably not, and for better or worse she truly believed that her girl wouldn't leave her. But it didn't help that they were supposed to be having a romantic meal tonight, and she had to cancel. To be fair, her girlfriend had been involved in that mission, which had run long, and Daisy was so proud of the Agent she had become.

The hero. A far cry from the angry young woman she had met a year or so ago. Also extremely forgiving, thoughtful and sexy, as was proven by the fact that when Daisy finally opened her apartment door, she found rose petals leading to the bedroom, and once inside finding Ruby Hale waiting for her, wearing nothing except skimpy lingerie and a wicked smile on her face as she posed for her.

"Honey, you're home." Ruby quipped with a wicked grin.

"Yes I am." Daisy grinned, dumping her stuff on the floor and making her way to the bed, before quipping, "And what a sight to come home too."

"You approve?" Ruby grinned back.

"Oh God yes." Daisy said softly as she slowly crawled onto the bed, "You look beautiful. I mean, you always do, but... wow..."

"You too." Ruby said softly, the two women melting into a soft, and way too brief kiss. Then when Daisy gave her a look Ruby protested, "What? I love this whole dishevelled look on you. It's cute. And as I keep saying, I love being the neglected housewife to your overworked husband. Makes me feel all domestic and shit."

Daisy couldn't help laugh at that, and then pounce, "There you go, admitting you're my bottom again."

"Never!" Ruby protested, literally pouncing on her girlfriend and pinning her down, "I'll always be the top in this relationship, and you'll always be my bottom. Because, in case you hadn't notice, housewives are the ones bossing the husband's around, and almost never the other way around. At least these days. Oh God yes, you're my modern-day bitch husband, and I OWN you."

"Prove it." Daisy challenged.

"Gladly." Ruby grinned, leaning down for another kiss, this one heated and passionate right from the start.

That kiss wasn't brief at all. No, it went on for several long minutes, their hands quickly beginning to wonder over each other's bodies, barely even bothering to slide over backs, sides, etc, before targeting more fun areas, starting with Daisy fondling Ruby's bra covered breasts, and then Ruby reaching down to grab Daisy's ass.

With the other girl distracted Quake then flipped their positions, and this time it was her, grabbing her girlfriend's ass, while the blonde reached for the brunette's tits. This process was then repeated over and over again, with plenty of pauses in between so hands could linger over boobs and butts, while tongues battle for dominance inside their mouths, like some really intimate form of sword play.

Of course, eventually the kiss was broken in Ruby purred, "You're over dressed, don't you think?"

"So what you gonna do about it?" Daisy challenged with a wicked smirk.

Only too happy to answer that challenge Ruby actually flipped them so that she was on her back, momentarily giving up the advantage, if it could be called that, in favour of removing Daisy's clothes. Something which of course, Daisy was only too happy to help with. In fact, she kind of wished she just quickly remove them herself, as it would've meant their bodies would be touching a lot sooner than they were.

Then again, there was definitely something to be said for kissing while stripping. Although she had to make sure that Ruby didn't remove her underwear, as it was a surprise. Of course doing that caused Ruby to frown, and pull back suspiciously, at which point she found out Daisy's reasons for stopping her progress.

"What are you..." Ruby began with a frown, before her eyes lit up, and then she grinned wickedly, "Oh Daisy."

"What can I say? Great minds think alike." Daisy quipped, moving back so that she could get a look at the skimpy underwear she was wearing.

"You were wearing that all day?" Ruby questioned with a raised eyebrow, unable to hide how hopeful she was that the answer would be yes, "Like, when we were on mission, and you were bossing me around?"

"Where you?" Daisy through back in her face.

"I asked first." Ruby whined, and then when Daisy just gave her a look she pouted, "No."

"Me neither." Daisy admitted.

"Boring." Ruby sighed, before lightly hitting her lover's arm, "You've made me boring."

"It's not boring, it's practical." Daisy lectured, "We can't have any distractions while we're on a mission, and yes, I can feel myself transforming into Melinda May as I say this, but she has an annoying habit of being right. Thanks to all of her experience, and well, our lingerie disappearing up our butts during a mission is the last thing we need."

"But we both love it up the butt?" Ruby pointed out with a wicked grin.

"God, you're the worst." Daisy pouted, "I can't believe I'm dating you."

"Me neither." Ruby beamed, "I love you too."

"Not what I said, but okay." Daisy quipped.

"It's what you meant, and we both know it." Ruby pointed out, "Otherwise I might be upset right now."

"Awww, don't be upset, baby." Daisy cooed, kissing up and down Ruby's cheeks for a few long seconds, making her girlfriend giggle with delight. Then she whispered in her ear, "Let's get back to business, and you can close your eyes and pretend we were naughty little sluts, wearing lingerie under our stealth suits all day, before coming home at an unreasonable hour to fuck each other's brains out."

"That is one of my favourite fantasies." Ruby smirked, before adding with a moan, "Has been since before I made you my bitch."

"You mean before I made you mine?" Daisy countered, then digging her teeth into Ruby's neck for good measure.

"Ah fuck, mmmmmmmmm, I know what I said." Ruby gasped and moaned.

Ruby loved the banter back and forth she had with her girlfriend, and almost wanted to continue it at that moment, even as she was pleasured. The problem was she couldn't think of anything, and more importantly in that moment she felt incredibly weak, and Daisy was just worshiping her neck. Which should've been fine, but the mighty Quake wasn't just kissing and licking that area.

No, she was biting down on it, just hard enough to leave a mark, without making her bleed, or even causing her that much pain. Or more accurately, she was redoing the mark which always seemed to be on her flesh, a little reminder that she belonged to Daisy Johnson. She always made sure to return the favour, but in that moment, she just felt like a total bottom.

Which very much continued to be the case as Daisy kissed her way down to Ruby's bra covered tits, pushing the frilly fabric down just far enough so that she could slide her lips over one boob and take a nipple into her mouth. For a few long seconds Daisy sucked on that sensitive flesh, making Ruby throw her head back and let out a long, loud moan in the process.

She then kissed her way down that breast and up the other, wrapping her lips around that nipple and giving it a suck. This process was then repeated over and over again, Daisy quickly beginning to swirl her tongue around those nipples, and even bite down on them, just hard enough to leave a mark, but again, not enough to do any serious damage. And again, marking her as the other girl's submissive little slut, at least in her mind.

She did that, especially the fact that it felt so good Ruby felt powerless to stop it. Which continued to be the case the next few minutes as her girlfriend continued going back and forth, soon adding the addition of cupping Ruby's tits into her mouth, and playing with which ever one wasn't her main focus. God, it was so amazing, even though she didn't know why Daisy bothered.

Was it simply returning the favour? Because, no way were her tits anywhere near as big and beautiful as the mighty Quake's. Maybe, just maybe, Ruby had the better butt. Although even then, the difference was wafer thin, and depending on what kind of size ass was preferred. Whatever the case, Ruby knew she was hot, but in her biased opinion she didn't compared to Daisy Johnson.

Desperately wanting to prove that, and regain some of the control she lost, Ruby flip them over to return the favour, as soon as she thought she was able. Which was the point Daisy had left her tits in favour of kissing down her stomach, but as much is Ruby would love to just lay back and let her girlfriend eat her pussy, she wasn't done with the foreplay yet. Not by a long shot.

No, she insisted on returning the favour, pulling Daisy's bra just below her tits so she could go back and forth between them. Thankfully Daisy did nothing to stop her, and seemed happy to lay back and let Ruby work. At which point the blonde decided to tease the brunette a little, and not just by licking, sucking and biting her nipples.

No, in between all that Ruby growled into Daisy's skin, "You like my tits? Huh? Do you? Answer me!"

"I, oh God, I thought that was obvious." Daisy quipped in between moans.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Ruby grinned around a nipple, before pulling away and looking Daisy directly in the eye, while taunting, "The question is, do you love them as much is Bobbi's?"

"Bobbi?" Daisy frowned in confusion, before rolling her eyes, "Oh God, not this again."

"Yes, this again." Ruby chuckled, before trying to sound serious while grabbing hold of both of Daisy's nipples and twisting them roughly, "She really has amazing boobs, doesn't she? No wonder you can't help staring at them during mission briefings. I do. And Jemma's. Mmmmmmmmm, Simmons has a exquisite pair of tits. Don't you want a threesome with one of them? Or better yet, a foursome? Think of all the fun we could have together. I know I certainly do, mmmmmmmmmmm, and you might not want to admit it, but you do. I've seen the way you stare at them. You want them. Need them. Think about how they'd be a better fit for you than me."

"No!" Daisy protested, although it was undermined by the moan she let out. She then as firmly as she could insisted, "They're my friends. I love them as friends. And I just want them to be my friends. Have I thought about them being more? Of course, we're gorgeous., But I'm with you. I only want you, oooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, I swear. I... I love you Ruby."

Daisy hated the fact that Ruby didn't say it back. She knew the young girl felt the same way, but somehow, her insecurities were getting the better of her, which she would never understand. Ruby Hale was otherworldly gorgeous. She was also smart, intuitive, resourceful, and even in her own way sweet. Admittedly she was a little dangerous, and very damaged, but that was practically a requirement of being a superhero, or an Agent of SHIELD for that matter.

The point was, Ruby should have no reason to worry, and wished she could dismiss it as simple immaturity on Ruby's part, but there was some truth to her words, and they both knew it. Because Daisy tried her best not to add fuel to Ruby's insecurities, but there were times she couldn't help but look at other women, especially Bobbi Morse and Jemma Simmons.

At least in the case of most women it was just harmless attraction, something that she could shrug off as something everyone did, including Ruby. But she had a special connection with Bobbi Morse and especially Jemma Simmons.

They had just been through so much together, and formed a deep and meaningful bond, only somewhat strained by the fact that Daisy had a crush on both of them right from the start, and they were both blissfully unaware of it. 'Straight girls', Daisy mentally grumbled, not for the first time. But now finally, she had found a girl who she had a connection with, who wanted her back, and Daisy wasn't going to let that slip through her fingers because of a couple of old crushes.

Unfortunately that meant literally doing nothing for a few long seconds, except deny any further accusations from the younger girl while Ruby continued having her fun with her tits, doing everything Daisy had done to her, except less gently. Which honestly, at this point was welcomed. It would just be a whole lot better if it was significantly shorter.

Or Ruby slid a hand down to Daisy's needy little cunt. Although there was definitely something to be said for the seemingly endless 'torture' she was receiving now. Oh yes, it would make the pleasure she was about to receive so much more satisfying. And maybe, just as importantly, it would allow Daisy to be punished for her inconvenient crushes, and wondering eyes.

Then without warning Daisy flipped them over again, and slid her hands straight down to Ruby's pussy, which she cupped firmly, and then started rubbing. Which was enough to have Ruby fluttering her eyes closed, shooting her head back and letting out an adorable little cry of pleasure.

God, Daisy would have loved to have made this former wannabe Big Bad into her Pillow Princess, if it meant she got more sounds like that. Of course, Ruby Hale wouldn't just settled for that, and very quickly, the blonde was not just returning the favour, but shoving a finger directly into the brunette's twat, causing Daisy to be the one fluttering her eyes closed, and shooting her head back and letting a loud pleasure filled cry escape her lips.

Ruby grinned with sadistic pride for getting that reaction out of her woman, before again the process was repeated. Which was pretty comical, but Ruby just couldn't help herself as a finger was pushed into her welcoming cunt.

The two women then able to control themselves somewhat, at least as far as keeping their heads still as they continued attacking each other's twats with increasing enthusiasm. Sure, they constantly moaned, gasped, whimpered and cried out loudly, but that was unavoidable at this point. As in, Ruby was literally trying to stop herself, but she couldn't, and the only saving grace of it was that her competitive lover was in the same boat.

Of course, there was a very simple answer for this little problem they were having, but they seem to be having a game of chicken to see who did it first. And Ruby was determined that it wouldn't be her, as it felt an admission of weakness. Also, she just loved staring into Daisy's eyes while they fucked.

And ultimately, she would succeed this time. Something that made Ruby smile around the lips which were now pressing against her own, but that soon faded as she became consumed by one of her favourite things in the world, kissing Daisy Johnson. Especially whenever they were fucking in the middle of it. And yet, it still wasn't enough. It never would be, but she was pretty sure they both knew an idea for making it better.

"Want more?" Daisy asked breathlessly when she broke that kiss.

"Always." Ruby grinned mischievously, before admitting, "I want everything, all at once."

"You always want that too." Daisy teased, before pointing out, "Well, mmmmmmmmm, I'm not sure about everything, but we can both give and receive, if you want?"

"Ooooooooooh, a 69, huh?" Ruby questioned, even though she knew the answer.

"Uh-huh." Daisy grinned.

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" Ruby grinned back.

That got the chuckle which Ruby had been hoping for from her girlfriend, then they both moved as one to turn themselves into the forementioned position. Of course, Ruby just had to take this opportunity to flip their positions, so that she was on top again. Which might actually be something that Daisy allowed her to do so that she could have the privilege of being the first one to lick pussy, but whatever.

It was kind of hard to be upset when a talented tongue was sliding over her pussy, again Ruby shooting her head back and letting out a loud cry of pleasure at this latest wonderful act. She then pretty much kept her head there for a few long seconds, while she continued making those noises.

She also closed her eyes and just savoured the moment, because as much as she wanted to return the favour there was definitely something to be said for the sweet heaven that was sitting on Daisy Johnson's pretty little face. In fact, there was a lot to be said about that, and there had been plenty of previous times when Ruby would be giving running commentary on this, and hopefully there would be plenty of times in the future.

She would also tease her a bit more when it actually came to returning the favour. But not this time. No, Ruby went straight from savouring this heaven, to diving her head downwards, sticking out her tongue and slowly sliding it over that tasty little treat in front of her. And oh, was she rewarded for it.

Daisy also cried out loudly in pleasure, except she didn't shoot her head back this time, and she made sure to let out a sound directly into Ruby's cunt. This in turn caused Ruby to let out a similar sound into Daisy's pussy, this process repeating over and over again, driving both women crazy, as the vibrations on their twats was truly exquisite.

Of course they were both well practiced in this kind of thing, so it was not long before they double down on just the simple pussy licking, her lover even nice enough to follow her lead so that the two Agents of SHIELD settled into a slow and steady rhythm of pussy licking for like a wonderful eternity. One which Daisy wished would never end. And yet, at the same time, she was aching for more.

Which was true for any form of sex with Ruby Hale, as the younger woman proved to be an excellent lover, and Daisy had fallen embarrassingly hard for her. Also, right now had the added bonus that Ruby couldn't talk, which was always a plus. Well, it definitely was now. Oh yes, right now, Daisy was enjoying the peaceful quiet. If she didn't count the constant whimpers, cries and moans, of course.

And even if she did, she liked getting those sounds out of Ruby. Oh yes, Ruby might be amusing at times, but Daisy definitely preferred it when her girlfriend used her mouth for more important things, like eating her cunt. Especially when she was doing the same in a 69.

It was truly blissful, both women becoming truly lost in the pleasure that they were giving and receiving, and the heavenly taste of each other. The taste of pussy, which both their little queer hearts seemed to crave 24/7. Naturally, they both had a craving for something else. Or more accurately, two more things. Oh yes, they both crave the taste of girl cum, and more importantly for each other's girl cum.

But they also really, really wanted to cum themselves. And as with just about everything else, it came down to a battle of wills between the competitive secret agents. Oh yes, inevitably one of them would give in and give the other, and themselves, what they truly wanted. But until then the pussy licking continued.

They were even hesitant to do more when it came to that, because it was admitting they wanted more. Besides, as Daisy correctly predicted, it was only a matter of time before her inpatient lover slipped up, and sure enough, Ruby was the first to start lingering her tongue over Daisy's clit. Seizing the opportunity with the excuse that the blonde was the first to do this, the brunette took the other girl's clit into her mouth, and sucked on it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers