Rewarding Ruby Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby then softly asked, "So, are you my bitch now?"

"Yes..." Daisy grinned, then looked over her shoulder and added before Ruby could get any ideas, "And you're mine."

"I am." Ruby said softly, the two girls then sharing a weirdly loving look, given the subject matter. Then she quickly added firmly, while lifting herself off of her bitch and smacking that ass, "Now, spread those cheeks! Mmmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, show me that pretty little gaping bitch hole of yours, bitch. Oh yes, let's see just how much damage I've done."

"Ah fuck!" Daisy swore, because of the slap to her incredibly sore ass, and because this move caused the strap-on to pop out of her butt hole. She then groaned, "Yes Ma'am."

Unsurprisingly it took a few long seconds for Daisy to move, and when she did, she followed Ruby's lead of checking out the handiwork herself first. Namely, by walking awkwardly over to the full length mirror, bending over, and looked over her shoulder, and then she reached back and spread her cheeks. Then she whistled, before finally turning her butt to show Ruby.

Not that she needed to at that point. No, Ruby had seen perfectly well while Daisy walked to the mirror, as she needed to turn her back to do so, and that was certainly long enough that Ruby got plenty of chances to admire it. God, it was so wide and deep, that she almost felt guilty. Almost. But then she just had to remember how hard she had made her girl cum for her, and see how widely Daisy was currently grinning.

"Do you mind if I take a souvenir?" Ruby quipped, grabbing her phone.

"Not at all." Daisy grinned wickedly, "As long as we take a little selfie together afterwards."

"I think that's a great idea." Ruby grinned wickedly back, taking a quick shot or two, before jumping up to join her lover.

"I'm glad you agree." Daisy smirked, giving Ruby a quick kiss, before they did as she planned.

Namely by sticking out their asses side-by-side and taking a few pictures, Daisy grabbing her own phone so she would have a copy too. They even made sure to look over their shoulders and smile for the camera, shameless in their debauchery. That included spreading each other's cheeks, and their own, and even kissing along the way. It was so very twisted, and so very fun.

Especially as Ruby didn't need to waste her energy pushing the back of the harness aside, as there was no back to it. Plus, this meant she could show off the strap-on, they had just used to brutalize their butts. The strap-on that now needed cleaning, and while Ruby was tempted to do it herself, it was only fair that it was Daisy's turn now.

"So, what now?" Ruby questioned, as if she didn't know, although she wasn't very convincing.

"Well, I can get us some drinks, and we can snuggle. Maybe see what's on TV?" Daisy teased.

"I have a better idea." Ruby smirked, grabbing hold of Daisy's hair and forcefully yanking her downwards, "You could suck my cock. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, clean it of every single drop of your butt cream, you nasty little ATM bitch! Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, be my little ass to mouth cock sucker. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss!"

"I suppose I could do that." Daisy quipped, even as Ruby continued providing commentary.

Honestly, Ruby wasn't really sure what she was even saying, she was just excited to watch the mighty Quake suck a butt flavoured dick like the dirty little ass to mouth whore she secretly was. And she certainly got her wish, the superhero wrapping her pretty little mouth around the dildo which had just been deep inside her rectum, and moaning happily at the taste.

Then after a few long minutes of savouring the flavour she began bobbing her head up and down the shaft, taking more and more each time until eventually she was deep throating the entire length. Oh God yes, her boss Daisy Johnson settled into giving her a long, drawn-out blow job, and it was glorious.

As much as Ruby wanted this to last forever she was also very glad when the other woman stopped in favour of kissing her, allowing Ruby to taste Daisy Johnson's ass on Daisy Johnson's lips and tongue, and then in her mouth. And maybe even they tasted each other's asses, making this even more special. Oh God, how did she get so lucky?

She definitely didn't deserve it, not after the things she had done, but Ruby was determined to spend the rest of her life earning this, and making up for her past mistakes. It wouldn't be easy, but she trusted Quake, her Daisy, would be there every step of the way, giving her wonderful rewards, which she would only be too happy to return.

The End.