Rewarding Ruby Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those words combined with the feeling and the sound of her thighs smacking against those cute little cheeks, the screams of pleasure coming from her girlfriend as she brutally sodomized her, the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and even the feeling of the plug in her butt inevitably made Daisy cum so incredibly hard.

But to her credit, she pushed herself through that amazing climax, and several more that followed it, so she could maximize the mutual pleasure they were feeling. Something which Daisy dearly wished could last forever. Oh yes, what they had planned next would be fun, and appropriate, given their relationship so far, but it couldn't compare to this.

Maybe especially when Ruby collapsed face down onto the bed sheets. She did this surprisingly early, suggesting that she was trying to save energy for returning the favour, but in her current mood Daisy was in no hurry to let her do that. So she just kept going, gleefully using the other girl's most private hole as a fuck hole. Hers to use for their pleasure. And in this moment, exclusively hers, to use for her pleasure.

Oh yes, Daisy wanted to use every ounce of energy she had to truly destroy this perfect little fuck hole, and ensure that it would be the only one being used tonight. Unfortunately that was not to be, as being so laser focused on pounding ass left her vulnerable, and all of a sudden Ruby rolled forwards, almost causing Daisy to smack her head against the bedpost as a result.

This allowed Ruby to roll away, stagger over to the mirror on shaky legs, and then bend over, spread her cheeks and then looked over her shoulder to get a good look at Daisy's handiwork, "Wow, my shit hole is gaping sooooooooo wide. Here, take a look Daisy. Mmmmmmmm fuck! Take a look at how Quake, hero to all the little girls and boys, gaped my butt hole so fucking wide."

"I can see that." Daisy chuckled, "Mmmmmmmm, and I like it."

"You love it, you mean." Ruby cheeked.

"Yeah, that." Daisy agreed.

"Sooooooo... do I get a yummy treat now?" Ruby grinned wickedly.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Daisy raised an eyebrow.

"Huh?" Ruby frowned, before realization hit, and she grinned wickedly, "Oh."

Then when Ruby tried to move back towards her, Daisy firmly told her, "Stop. Mmmmmmmm, stay where you are and spread your cheeks. Oh yes, now... drop to your knees and suck my dick."

"Yes Ma'am." Ruby grinned mockingly, before dropping down to her knees, and taking that butt flavoured cock into her mouth.

Ruby of course moaned loudly and happily as she did so, as she loved the taste of her own butt, and could never get enough of it. Especially this part. Namely the deepest part of her bowels. Oh yes, Ruby just love to linger on the head of the strap-on which had just been used to hammer her rectum hard and deep.

At least when it was attached to the superhero known as Quake, as she could never imagine letting anyone else fuck her cute little ass hole. No, that was Daisy Johnson's personal fuck hole, just like Daisy Johnson's butt hole was her personal fuck hole. Something she would remind her boss very soon, but for now she just concentrated on giving her a long, drawn-out blow job.

Although that involved lingering on the head of the dildo for several long minutes, which felt like much longer, Ruby inevitably bouncing her head up and down the shaft, quickly taking about half of it into her mouth, to the point of it teasing the entrance to her throat. Which she concentrated on for a few long minutes, mostly to tease her lover, before finally beginning to push the cock into her well trained throat, showing off by not stopping until every inch was inside her windpipe.

To be fair she couldn't prevent herself from choking and gagging a little bit, but that didn't stop her from getting the entire length where it belonged. And more importantly, it didn't stop her from getting every drop of her own ass cream. Something she made sure of by lingering on the dick. Also, just to please her girlfriend.

It was kind of hard to do all this while continuing to spread her cheeks, but luckily her spy training had taught her the importance of balance, and Ruby was just about able to manage it. Besides, it was totally worth it, because it enhanced her feelings of being what she truly was, a total slut for Daisy Johnson. Quake's little anal slut. And right now, Quake's little ATM slut.

Something which Ruby loved so much, it was very tempting just to beg her girlfriend to butt fuck her again. She was sure that Daisy would be very willing to do so, and her bitch hole was very much ready for it. And now, it was Ruby's turn to fuck some ass. So even while she continued sucking the cock, Ruby slid her hands upwards, undoing the harness, and then pulling it off the other woman's body.

She then stood up, finally took the dildo out of her mouth, and only then did Ruby order, "Bend over. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, it's time for you to get your ass stretched!"

"What's the magic word?" Daisy sing-songed playfully.

"Now!" Ruby snapped, slapping her boss's butt to emphasize the word.

"Owww!" Daisy almost sounded like she was protesting, before grinning, "Yes Ma'am."

The older woman/the superior officer then called onto the bed, got in the centre of it, and then even spread her cheeks, without needing to be told, exposing her butt-plug filled ass hole. Something that was so very hot that Ruby just had to savour it for a few long seconds, before getting on the bed behind her prey, grabbing hold of the handle to the butt-plug and slowly beginning to pull it out.

Just like before she pushed it back in again, and then repeated the process, providing the preparation, the same one Daisy had given to her. Of course, it was not long before she pulled the plug completely out, popped it into her mouth, and then moaned happily, while taking aim at her target.

Daisy wasn't surprised that the preparation didn't last very long. Because this was Ruby Hale, and the girl wasn't exactly patient at the best of times, but especially now there was a cock strapped around her waist, just waiting to violate Daisy's butt hole. Especially as Ruby returned the favour, as was often the case whenever they did this, Daisy preferring to go first whenever there was a choice.

Partly because it had been that way the first time they butt banged each other back to back, but also because even though she made great strides increasing her patience when she had too, during moments like this Daisy just couldn't help herself. So no, she couldn't blame Ruby, but that didn't stop her from crying out in pain when the time came.

Which of course, only caused Ruby to chuckled wickedly around the plug in her mouth. It was likely only because Ruby was busy sucking the butt cream from that toy that she didn't even think about anything else, which was almost a shame, as Daisy hated being taunted in this position, and loved it. More the latter, she was being honest with herself.

And if she was really, really honest, she could do with all the help she could get when adjusting to getting her ass penetrated and stuff full of cock. Because while they were both obsessed with each other's butts, Daisy had got a head start when it came to destroying her girlfriend's ass, and she use to use any excuse not to have to bend over in return.

Although that was the last thing she wanted now. Oh yes, she wanted Ruby to give her everything she had, and although it took a while, eventually she got it. Because while the anal penetration itself was pretty quick on this occasion, Ruby then took her time pushing the rest of the dildo into Daisy's tailpipe.

Which was likely more about Ruby savouring the moment, and honestly, it was the same reason that Daisy wanted to go slow, but the result was the same, namely that they helped out the girl taking it up the ass. Also while she wouldn't admitt it, Daisy very much enjoyed the chance to savour this precious moment, and the slow and gentle ass fucking, which came later.

Of course, the best part about it was it was such a sudden change of pace. That was pretty much always the case with Ruby, which might be just why they were perfect for each other. They challenged each other, and gave each other new experiences they weren't expecting.

Like the incredible power and dominance she felt from pounding girl butt, to the incredible humiliation and submission she felt from getting her own ass violated. It was an exquisite mixture of horrifying, and wonderful, which Daisy couldn't possibly do justice to in words. And for better or for worse, because of this high, and the one she'd been on before, it wasn't long before she was craving more.

Ruby would never get tired of seeing Daisy's cute little butt hole stretching around her cock. Well, she loved watching it stretch for any other sex toy, or her fingers, and with the latter she had the bonus of feeling it, but her favourite was when it was a nice big dildo strapped around her waist. Because it was weird, but it truly felt like part of her.

She wasn't so sure she would like that to be a reality, especially given the mental high was overwhelming enough, but either way, it was her invading the most private hole on the superhero's body. The body of the woman she looked up to more than anyone else. The woman who was now her boss. And her girlfriend. Oh yes, as far as Ruby was concerned these moments were perfect.

The initial anal penetration, the butt stuffing, and that wonderful moment her thighs came to rest against Daisy's butt cheeks, announcing every inch of her big dick had been buried in the other woman's bowels. Oh yes, it was all just perfect for her, and she could never, ever get enough of it.

Especially when the official butt fucking started. Oh yes, Ruby started pumping her hips back and forth, causing the dildo to slide in and out of Daisy's back door, meaning that she, Ruby Hale, was officially starting to butt fuck the mighty Quake. Something which made Ruby feel more powerful than defeating any bad guy, completing any mission, or anything like that. Just anything really. Oh yes, it was absolute perfection, and she loved every second of it.

As always she tried to listen out in case it became too much for her lover, but she became so lost in the sight of her cock sliding in and out, in and out, in and out of Daisy Johnson's butt hole that she barely heard anything. Especially as Daisy continued spreading her cheeks like a good little anal bitch.

Then when she did become dully aware of the sounds her lover was making Ruby grinned around the now thoroughly cleaned plug, spat it out of her mouth, and provide some verbal encouragement for her woman. Why? Because any mild sounds of pain had quickly been replaced by pure pleasure, once again proving that Ruby had successfully turned the far more powerful woman into her anal slut.

"Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, that's it Daisy, moan for me. Moan while I fuck you up the ass." Ruby taunted gleefully, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, moan while I fuck you in the ass, and make you my anal bitch. Or better yet, remind you that you're my anal bitch. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, you're my little anal addict, mmmmmmmm, my little ass whore, ohhhhhhhhhh, my butt sex loving bitch! And you know it! Yeahhhhhhhhhh, oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkk, mmmmmmmm, Daisy Johnson is my anal slut! The superhero Quake loves it in the butt! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, the Director of SHIELD, my boss, is my bitch, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, my butt sex loving bitch oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Unsurprisingly, although a little disappointingly, Daisy offered up no response to these words. Then again, she didn't have too, as her moans, gasps, whimpers and cries of pure pleasure were speaking volumes. Oh yes, they were telling Ruby more than words ever could, and she loved every single one of them. She also craved more of them. But Daisy knew the rules, not until she begged for them.

Of course, Ruby could give her a push in the right direction, namely, by pushing Daisy's hands away from her own cheeks so that Ruby could deliver a hard smack or two to them. Also, if she was being honest, so she could feel those cheeks jiggling against her thighs as she ever so slowly increased the pace.

Daisy knew she was on borrowed time at this point, especially as they were both exhausted from everything else they had done. Which probably means that she should be welcoming the chance to bring an end to this. Also, the sooner this was over, the sooner she would be no longer in risk of breaking completely. However, for better or for worse she wasn't ready for this to end.

No, she was just loving the contrast between the submissive high she had now, to the dominant high that she had before. Also just the feeling of the woman she loved as deep inside her she could go, pounding her most intimate area, where she had allowed no one else to go. Although she tried not to think about that, as it only pushed her closer to orgasm.

At that point, it was hard not to think of things which pushed her closer to cumming, and ultimately she just had to try her best to block out everything. The feeling of those firm thighs smacking into her well-rounded ass, making the cheeks jiggle, the feeling of that long, thick cock pounding her most intimate area, the fact that she was now on all fours taking it like a little bitch, and of course, Ruby's constant dirty talk.

Which wasn't easy, but for better or for worse, there had been enough tragedy in Daisy's life that she was able to keep herself from begging to cum too quickly. Or at least long enough that she didn't completely put herself to shame when it all became too much.

"Harder! Ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, harder, harder, harder, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck me harder!" Daisy whimpered softly, becoming louder and more desperate with each word, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, fuck my ass, fuck me in the ass, oooooooooooh, oh Ruby, ass fuck me Ruby! Pound me! Slam fuck my little shit hole! Oh God! Wreck my ass, mmmmmmmmm, fucking ruin it! Just make me cum! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooodddddddddddd, make me cum, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

"You wanna cum, huh?" Ruby teased cruelly, slapping Daisy's butt to emphasize her words.

"Yessssssssssssssss!" Daisy cried out loudly and disparately.

"Then help me." Ruby pushed, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, push back at me! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, help make yourself cum! Help make yourself cum by bouncing that cute little butt back at me. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, come on, bounce for me! Mmmmmmmm fuck, bounce for me bitch! Bounce that booty! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss!"

Not needing to be told twice Daisy lifted herself up onto all fours and started hammering herself back against those wonderfully hard thrusts, bringing herself to the edge of orgasm and what felt like seconds. Then, just before she could make herself cum, Ruby increased her pace ever so slightly, which at this point was all it took to make Daisy go crashing over the edge of a monster climax.

Which of course, was followed by another, and another, and another, Daisy bombarded by orgasms to the point that she could no longer think coherently. Oh yes, everything just caught up with her, and she had maybe some of the best orgasms of her life, which was really saying something. Especially since she got together with Ruby.

While ironically, these weren't quite as satisfying the same way that pounding Ruby's perfect little bottom was, this was a whole different kind of satisfaction. It was likely that after this she would still prefer topping, just like her girlfriend did, meaning that they would still be locked in this battle of wills, which felt like it would go on forever.

But in moments like this, Daisy never felt closer to breaking. Or she wanted to break. Because if her reward for doing so was feeling this way, then surely it would be worth it? But maybe, what made this so great was the switching? And besides, no matter what, she could never give up fucking Ruby's perfect little bottom. Which ironically was the last coherent thought Daisy had for quite a while.

Ruby was glad that Daisy didn't seem like she was going to break, as she too had pretty much made peace with the idea of them being switches. However, that didn't mean she wasn't still going to try. After all, trying was what made it fun. So when she increased her speed enough to make Daisy cum she didn't stop there. No, she kept increasing her speed and strength, until she was using every ounce of both to destroy the older woman's butt hole.

Maybe literally at this rate. Which of course, just made the mighty Quake cum harder and more frequently, to the point her cum was actually squirting out of her cunt, her body was shaking, and her screams became deafening. Something which proved beyond a shadow of a doubt Daisy Johnson might be a great butt fucker, but she was an even better anal slut.

More importantly in that moment she was Ruby's little anal slut. Oh yes, Daisy Johnson, The Director of SHIELD, the superhero Quake, and maybe most importantly her boss was her little anal slut. No! No, most importantly of all, her girlfriend was her little anal slut.

Something which Ruby made crystal clear with every powerful thrust of her hips slapping against those well-rounded butt cheeks, causing them to jiggle, and the sound to echo throughout the room, through Daisy's screams of ecstasy. She also smacked that ass, and pulled on those dark locks, and of course provided the usual running commentary while fucking this perfect ass. Except, maybe it was a little more loving this time.

"CUM! CUM FOR ME YOU BITCH! MMMMMMMMMM YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM LIKE A BITCH WITH A DICK IN YOUR ASS!" Ruby gleefully screamed at the top of her lungs, "OHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSS, MMMMMMMMMM, WHATEVER SHE SAYS, THE DIRECTOR OF SHIELD IS MY BITCH! MY ANAL BITCH, MMMMMMMMMM, OOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH THE GREAT AND POWERFUL SUPERHERO QUAKE IS MY ANAL LOVING LITTLE BITCH! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS, DAISY JOHNSON IS MINE! ALL MINE! OH GOD, I LOVE YOU DAISY, AH FUCK, AND I LOVE THIS FUCKING ASS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, CUM FOR ME DAISY, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD, AH FUCK!"

Of course, those words combined with fucking Daisy Johnson in the ass, and everything else that came with it, and before it, caused Ruby to cum too. She was, of course, a professional at this and therefore was able to push herself through that climax, and the several more that followed it, but it was the beginning of the end, so it seemed only right to make sure they went out in style. Oh yes, Ruby Hale was out to prove that she was a professional butt fucker.

More to the point, she was a professional when it came to fucking Daisy Johnson up the butt. Which was something Ruby gleefully proved by sodomizing the other woman through orgasm after orgasm, to the point that neither one of them could really think coherently, and eventually they became like wild animals just using each other to get off.

Honestly, the next thing Ruby was really aware of was the mighty Quake collapsing face down into the bed sheets, the only thing keeping her lower half in the air being the vice-like grip which the blonde now had on the brunette's hips. If she hadn't heard anymore sounds of pleasure coming from Daisy's mouth she would have assumed she was unconscious, and would've stopped. Probably.

But she continued hearing whimpers of joy, so Ruby continued on for a few more long minutes, literally using the most private hole on her boss's body, Daisy Johnson's shit hole, as nothing but a fuck hole for her pleasure. Then she collapsed with exhaustion down on to the body beneath her, the two of them then laying in a sweaty heap for a few long minutes.