Rewards Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went for the former, and then headed to the shower.

As the hot water poured down her shoulders, she gave the day a little thought. Adam and his hobby was going to be an ongoing problem. Her boss wasn't the kind to let go of anything and she was already on his shitlist. Sending off any kind of erotica to any kind of client was the kind of mistake that would get somebody fired. It didn't need to be as bad as it was for the nuclear reaction. That it was so much worse... She needed to give some thought about giving him up, before everyone suffered the consequences.

There had to be some disciplinary action, even if she protected him from being fired. Forcing the whole team through sensitivity training would probably make them all take it out on Adam, and hunt him down if they didn't already know who was responsible. But singling him out would do the same thing.

She could try and sideways-demote him. Kick him from the team into a lower role. Make it clear he was both responsible and being punished. There would be some bullying, but Adam could probably get through it. He wasn't the kind to give up just because things were tough.

Any kind of public apology was off the table. It'd burn the company, and inspire the executives to light the entire team on fire as a kind of public spectacle. Adam wouldn't be the only one to pay the price, everyone would, and getting a new job would become... Difficult.

Sora hated being a manager.

She stepped out of the shower, dried off and slipped into a fluffy white dressing gown and slippers. Feeling depressed and in need of a bit of a boost she grabbed a headband from the counter she'd picked up at an overseas theme park, slipping on the cute white cat ears.

Sora giggled at herself in the mirror, and then headed back to her lounge. She flicked on the TV to distract herself. The news was on. The local right wing channel claimed the government was trying its best to start a civil war, preventing people from speaking out about their beliefs. The left wing channel offered the take that social media should support reporting of abusive trolls, to protect rape victims from being stalked and harassed.

Neither side seemed that interested in having a talk about the crux of the issue - the erosion of privacy and the abuse by those in power that would inevitably follow along with it. Both sides were blind assholes.

She flicked over to a less depressing channel, considering there wasn't shit she could do about it.

Sora found a comedy show. Spontaneous things, like pulling a scenario out of the hat, and watching comedians trying their best to keep a straight face as they played into it.

She was busy giggling at a scene where a superhero and villain were facing off, using the amazing powers of Pants Wetter and Canadian Bacon, respectively, when her doorbell went.

Sora jumped to her feet and went to the door, swinging it open for the delivery driver. The guy she greeted was busy taking two boxes out of the heat pouch, "Evening."

She smiled and took them, "Thanks! That was fast. Heavy night?"

"It's not too bad, act..." He trailed off, eyes drawn up to the top of her head with a stare.

Sora's cheeks flushed bright red, and she bit her lip, mumbling, "They're... Cute..."

"Yup." He said, clearly blindsided.

She awkwardly took the pizza, and awkwardly waited as he also gave her a dessert, and bottle of soft drink, before awkwardly saying goodbye. She didn't know which of the two of them were more embarrassed.

When she went back to the TV, the headband was instantly dumped on the floor, and she curled up glumly into her seat. She munched on the end of a slice, trying to forget that she'd just worn a pair of cat ears in public. Fine at the Korean theme park where she'd picked them up, not so much in a Melbourne suburb.

In traditional Aussie style, she'd ordered herself a meatlovers with double bacon and double salami, and ended up with a massive amount of bacon heaped on one side, and... A piddling amount of salami. She rolled her eyes at it, grumbling quietly, as her mind crept backwards to handling Adam and his problem.

It'd be fun if she could just launch into a song and distract everyone and solve it that way, like her show. Unfortunately, things weren't that simple. Pink Rose could decide that they still wanted to make an issue of it, tomorrow. Crowley could decide to corner her in the Doom Room, and make her skin crawl. Or he could decide to put on a show and scream at her.

Sora rolled her jaw. There were only really three options. Sensitivity training. Someone gets fired. The world somehow pretends none of it actually happened.

She pulled out her phone and decided to go with the fourth option. Pretend nothing was happening until the very last possible moment.

$ Probably wildly inappropriate here...

$... And this might actually be an office phone or something

$ But on the off chance... Feel like talking?

She was surprised when the phone almost immediately registered a response from her poor local coffee guy.

% Guy with Beard (TM) is available.

%...

% For conversation.

% And other things.

% And he's going to stop eating the foot in his mouth.

% Your turn to talk.

Sora grinned, and relaxed into the chair, fluffing her dressing gown a little.

$ You think that's bad.

$ I ordered pizza.

$ And I was wearing cat ears when I got the door.

$... They're cute.

$ I got them overseas.

$ I think we both live on a diet of awkward.

Liam's response was quick, but it wasn't exactly what Sora had been expecting.

Bloop!

% I don't believe you.

% Not the cute bit.

% I don't believe you have them.

Sora burst out laughing at his audacity. He was obviously fishing for her to send him a photo of them. If she was mean, she'd just send a photo of the things on the floor.

But... Well, she was openly flirting with him and neither of them were on the clock, and it had been a while since anyone had made her feel this good about herself.

$ One sec

Sora had never actually sent any guy a selfie before. So she wasn't really sure how to set up the shot. Obviously she wasn't looking to just send him the ears, this was an opener that hopefully wasn't going to get her sent a dick pic. Why anyone thought that would be attractive, she had zero clue.

She put the ears back on, and ruffled her hair a bit, trying to hide the headband. She tried a couple shots until she could get most of herself in the picture. Just sitting in the chair didn't look cute, but a little on her side, both legs tucked, and one showing a tiny bit more skin than the other kinda worked.

The facial expression... Sora had zero clue.

Her smile looked fake and stressed, her natural look was resting bitch face. Duck face was not just hideously unattractive, but badly dated. Hiding behind something might look sort of cute, but she didn't have enough hands to make it work properly.

In the end, she closed her eyes and chose a photo at random.

And immediately regretted it, after sending.

She had a sort of glum half-smile in the picture that made her look like an absolute dolt. However, she'd already made him wait around for half an hour as she fussed and got frustrated. Maybe he'd just realise she was a nobody and that'd be the end of that.

% Oh, wow.

% No tip necessary for the delivery guy.

Bloop! A new email came in, which she ignored, too caught up with her conversation with Liam.

% Not cute.

% You look amazing.

% I think you just awoke something in me.

% BRB. Checking how much 'cat ears' are, online.

Sora went bright red and bit the edge of her lip. She frantically tried to make some sort of excuse.

$ Really??

$ They're way too much.

$ Not like price.

$ Too much as in weird.

$ I'm not a cosplay girl.

Bloop!

% Hell, no!

% You really look amazing.

% I want to ask a lot of inappropriate things.

% But I'd sound like a creep.

% Probs already do.

Sora sat back in the chair and sent him another one of the photos.

$ Cos ur so nice

$ Um

$ Ask away. Try not to judge.

$ Oh

$ Warning: Catgirl has consumed most of a glass of wine

$ And she's a lightweight

The next ten minutes started out fretting, and had her fretting that she'd just ruined... Whatever the hell this was. Speed dating by text? The best conversation she'd had with a guy in years?

She almost felt like she was back in university. She'd never been crazy, exactly. She was the kind of girl you found passed out on top of her textbooks at 3AM, rather than at a party. The most experimental she'd been was when she'd actually asked a guy out, rather than the other way around. Once.

However, she had flirted with almost every single guy that she'd found attractive, back then.

Bloop!

Her reverie was interrupted by a photo of a guy about her age, with a dull and scratchy brown beard, curly hair that was closer to blonde. He was wearing an apron with a blue monster on it, and pouring a plunger of dark coffee into a white ceramic mug.

Beneath the apron, however... He didn't seem to be wearing a thing.

% Didn't seem fair to take advantage.

% Don't want you saying something you might regret.

% So, here's a promise for more.

% But, alas, I should say goodnight.

% Really, really, really don't want you regretting anything.

Sora felt like kicking herself for saying that she'd been drinking. It was supposed to just be an excuse so she wouldn't come off as desperate or anything. However, because he was handling it so gentlemanly, she couldn't push for more.

Especially when he went and tried to even things up with a shot that was both risque, and kinda tasteful. He was downright hot, stirring a little warmth between her legs... But the fact he was willing to step back and let her be in control? That he was trying to make her feel safe, and succeeding?

She kicked her feet in annoyance. She really wished that he was right here. Her imagination wanted so much from him. Everything from him. Her rational mind freaked out a little bit at that realisation, but it wasn't in full control right now.

$ I'll hold you to that.

$...

$ One more for the road?

$ I sent you two...

$ Wow. I sounded creepy.

Sora had never really thought about how to safely ask someone for a picture before. She'd thought that most guys would come off awful, no matter what they did, you just had to deal with that and not ask. But, she was now convinced that a girl couldn't ask, either.

$ Um... 'Night?

Bloop!

% Hang on!

% I'm not good at this

She flushed bright red. What kind of impression was she really giving Liam about what kind of girl she was? She wasn't nearly half as confident in real life than how she thought she was sounding. It was too easy to send a thought that was only halfway formed and there was no way that the tone was properly translated.

She also realised that she'd already kind of set a date to meet him in public, albeit in a public setting where he'd have to be on his best behaviour and probably couldn't even really flirt with her openly.

Sora had never done anything like meet someone she'd talked to online or anything like it, before. It was an anxiety filled realisation, that had her thinking she might want to think about bringing a friend as a chaperone... But that felt like she might be overreacting, as well.

Bloop!

The photo that Liam sent her wasn't exactly revealing but she immediately felt a stir down between her legs. He had managed a hands-free shot, somehow. The blonde was leaning on his elbows on the bench, still dressed only in the apron. She could just see a hint of his chest, which itself only just hinted he might have some muscle.

The steaming coffee mug was on another bench behind him, and she could just barely see his reflection in it, confirming that he had a really nice ass. She knew the placement was on purpose, but it almost felt like an accident because the reflection was so poor.

Sora felt her hand tweaking at her breast before she knew what she was doing. She smiled sheepishly at herself, despite the fact she was alone and in her own damn house. He really was incredibly cute. And handling her horny awkwardness like a gentleman.

$ You suck.

$ How am I meant to wait with a promise like that?

She cringed and closed her eyes. That hadn't just been flirting. She had very nearly crossed the line between being playful and admitting that she wanted more than just a couple risque photos.

Bloop!

% Glad you approve!

% Honestly, I have no idea how to take a good photo.

% Never had a girl want one, before.

% Anyways...

% Hope you still feel the same tomorrow!

Sora flicked back to the two photos, and cupped herself a little, rubbing her thumb back and forth a little through her panties until she started getting distracted, before she remembered she should probably respond.

$ Um...

$ You did good

$ Text you tomorrow?

Bloop!

% Looking forward to it.

She felt kind of down and glum at the end of the exchange, until she remembered that she'd had an email come in. She pulled it up curiously. She'd expected Adam to send it to her, but that had mostly been a way for her to reassure him that his manager didn't now hate his guts. She hadn't expected to actually want to read it.

However, she was a little tipsy, and a lot horny, and a couple of slightly revealing photos weren't quite enough for her brain. Internet porn had completely ruined her. Softcore wasn't something she could really use to get off. Well, Liam being real might have made that an exception.

~ Hey, Sora

~ I was going to send you something I'd already written, but then I kinda got a new idea and so I just sorta threw it together real quick. Forgive the mistakes, if you spot any. It's incomplete, so I haven't really got around to editing it.

~ If you like it, I might keep writing it.

~ Adam

~ (Attached) "Office Supplies v1draft.doc"

She shrugged, and opened the document.

%6%6%5%7%3%4%C%6%9%6%1%6%D%

Jill was feeling more than a little awkward as she tried to sit still on her chair and pretend that everything was fine. No one else in the office was looking at her, but she still felt like they should be staring at her, that at any moment someone would notice that she wasn't wearing any panties.

It was a dumb dare.

She'd gone out with the rest of the office for drinks last night, and somewhere along the way she and a couple others had started playing five card. There'd been a few fun bets, with some hilarious results. The shy secretary had kissed one of the interns, with both women acting awkward for the rest of the night. One of the guys had to swap into a dress, giving his pants away.

Closer to the end of the night, when almost everyone else was out for the count, Jill had agreed to any dare from her own secretary. A dare to be named, because there was no way he could beat her double pair... Except, he had.

That morning, he'd sent her a message, daring her to come to work commando.

She hadn't been going to. Just going to ignore it as one of those things you did when you were drunk. Except, for some reason, right before she'd left the house she'd thought about it again, and thought it might be fun, so tossed the things into the hall and left the house with a grin.

Jill had never gone without, before.

Some of it was actually kind of nice. The breeze was cooling, and though it almost tickled, it was really relaxing. She hadn't really expected that, though it made sense. Stripping off on a hot day, or even after work, generally felt kinda nice.

However, there was a whole bunch of drawbacks as well.

Firstly, every time she stood up or sat down, she had to be extra careful to smooth down her skirt, or threaten to flash the entire office. Then there was the fact she had to be extra careful to dry herself after the bathroom. Just leaking a couple drops on her chair would raise way too many awkward questions.

Unfortunately, that might be a problem for another reason. Jill was finding, despite her anxiety, that it was kind of exciting to be commando. Talking to people straight-faced without a thing around her nethers. It made her feel... Warm.

So, as she chatted idly to her secretary about work things... Knowing both of them knew she was exposed... She could feel herself starting to leak for a completely different reason.

Jill knew her face must be starting to go red. She needed to find an excuse to escape. Get to the bathroom and get herself some relief. Any relief.

Her secretary was still talking, "- and then you have a meeting with???"

%4%C%6%9%6%1%6%D%4%C%6%F%7%

Sora stared at where the story cut off and gave an irritated growl. Right when things were starting to get interesting, Adam had to go and cut the bloody thing off! Whether or not he'd hit a creative block, it was a total dick move.

She put aside her phone, finished off her second glass of wine, before lying back in her chair. The footrest came up slowly, the electric motor purring quietly, and she closed her eyes.

One hand found her breast, and the other slipped inside her panties, and she tried to make use of her imagination.

She pictured herself meeting Liam in the park around the corner from his workplace. He walked up to her confidently, and she put her arms around his neck, leaning up to kiss him, scraping her chin against his rough beard. The prickles from his top lip just touching her.

His hands went around her, firmly grasping her ass and lifting her so she could wrap her legs around his waist, becoming a little package in his arms. She gave a tiny moan into his mouth at the fantasy. She'd never been held, never had a boyfriend who could do it without straining so hard it wasn't sexy, despite how light she really was.

One of his hands squeezed her ass gently. Not playfully, but in appreciation for how tight she managed to keep it. She broke the kiss to whisper breathlessly against him, "Take me home."

She switched scenery.

Liam pushed her backwards, making her fall lightly onto her back on the bed. He reached down to her shorts, skirt? Shorts. He grabbed her shorts and struggled to pull them free of her butt. They struck roughly against the back of her knees before he was throwing them aside.

He went down on his knees, hands running along her legs before spreading her thighs. He leaned into her hot pocket, kissing at her through her panties. She could feel a few hairs press through the soft fabric and scraping against her like sandpaper.

Sora shivered and groaned, "Stop teasing."

"Not yet." He whispered back to her, kissing right at her clit, and grinding his chin against her slit that was beginning to pull open. She felt like she was dripping, little beads of precum pressing into her panties with each kiss. Liam showed her his affection, delicate despite the barely restrained passion.

She put her feet on his shoulders and pushed him backwards, lifting her butt off the bed so she could grab and throw her underwear away. Sora looked into his...

She grabbed her phone to check. Liam's eyes were dark in the photos, but Sora shivered as she realised they were an incredibly sexy green. She'd never had a boyfriend with green eyes, before.

She imagined staring down into his green eyes as she whispered nervously, two little words.

"Fuck me."

Liam leaned forward, his hot breath against her fiery crotch, and she moaned, "Oh god... No... I want you to fuck me. Please."

He still kissed at her clit, punching lightning into her lower stomach. She felt herself struggling to breathe, fighting to hold the fantasy, as she really did tense up. Her stomach rolled and the fingers on her breast pinched tight as she felt herself starting to arrive.

The thumb flicked noisily back and forth inside her panties as she tried to imagine him beginning to push into her. Impaling her on his rod, and stretching her wide.

123456...8