Rewards Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sora gave the tiniest shrug.

Liam hadn't actually said she was his girlfriend. And all they'd done is going on a single date that hadn't exactly ended the way that she'd wanted it to. He might not be comfortable with her pretending to be his girlfriend.

"If you break my brother's heart, I'm breaking your legs." The barista said with a huff.

"Jen!" He exclaimed, and winced, "Sorry, Sora. This is my little sister. She's a bit... Overprotective. Sometimes I wonder which of us was born first."

"Your little sister works for your ex?"

Jen served the two who got their unicorns in the cream, and two more people, before there was a lull in the activity. "His ex is my best friend. I know things are crap between them. Hard to love 'em both, sometimes, but I do."

Liam undid his apron and hung it on the hook, "Anyways... I was only helping out the first shift. Not really working today. So, here's your hot chocolate. And now... You can owe me a penny."

"Oh, Penny." Sora winced, talking the warm drink and staring at it for a moment, before his words percolated and she looked up at him, "Why do I owe you a penny?"

"For my thoughts." Liam grinned, rounding the counter and leaning against the cramped wall. "Wanna go somewhere else? Like not in front of my sister?"

She stood up tiredly and sipped her drink. Her eyes went wide, and she coughed nervously, "Oh my god, that's rich. It really does use real chocolate. I think I just put on ten kilos. Ooh."

"Oh. You don't like it?" Liam asked anxiously.

Jen laughed, "She'll kill you if you try and take it, Li. She also has a free pass to relentlessly complain about it. Don't try and understand."

"You. I like you." Sora laughed, "See you later... Jen?"

The girl frowned, and then shrugged, "Eh. You can't be worse than Becky. Just remember what I said about your legs."

"Okay." Sora nodded and left as fast as she could.

Liam was right behind her, and fell into step beside her. Sora was instantly aware she was now running about twenty minutes late for work and hadn't even told anyone, anything, yet. She also didn't give a fuck. That was a new experience.

She sipped guiltily at her drink, and then elbowed him, "Your sister's cute."

"She's terrifying." He replied, "Only woman who can get me to do whatever she wants, and I still have no idea how she does it... Oh. That's not really... Our kind of conversation, is it?"

"Our kind?"

He shrugged, "Um... Like... A dating... Maybe... Conversation?"

"If you're asking whether I'm okay with being called your girlfriend... Not really." Sora said, and waited a heartbeat or two, "At least, not until we make out."

Liam stared in surprise, "Huh?"

"I like you. I wanna date you." Sora said, more confidently than she was feeling.

The two arrived at the park around the corner from their work, and she sat down on one of the concrete cubes that served as seats, and patted next to her. As soon as he sat, all nervous, she put her head on his shoulder.

Liam relaxed as she did, "Oh good, I haven't completely fucked everything up. Sorry. I do that a lot. You might need a... Thick skin. To date me. I'm used to being the screw up."

"You haven't made a single mistake, yet." Sora said with a half smile, "I keep expecting to wake up. Actually, today, it almost feels like I would. I am so tired... Stupid Adam. He just... He made me really uncomfortable, last night. It's kinda half my fault. I encouraged him, without realising it. I'm stupid."

He adjusted his shoulder so it was more comfortable for her, "Anything I can do? And just listening to you rant is allowed, as well."

"Actually..." Sora hesitated.

She put down the takeaway cup, and took a couple of deep breaths and she made up her mind to do something she'd never done before. She sat up, and looked at the way he was watching her. Open, affectionate, and concerned that she wasn't coping.

Sora turned and swung a leg over him. She sat across his lap, which was a little bit uncomfortable and awkward as her suit pants were too tight to let her sit down in the kneeling position. She took his bearded head in her hands, smiled nervously, and then kissed him.

His hair was rougher than last night, more prickly. Either that or she was more sensitive. Sora didn't care. She pushed her tongue between his lips. Dancing momentarily across the tops of his teeth, before his found hers.

She groaned and leaned into him harder, feeling all the emotions of the last few days flood down from her head and turn into a red hot fury of her floating womanhood, unable to sit in his lap, suspended as if waiting for him to impale her.

Sora broke the kiss, breathlessly, and leaned her forehead against him, "Can you make me pancakes, now?"

"Please tell me you're not teasing. We can go across the road."

She laughed weakly, "Uh... I don't want them bought. Or really want pancakes, at all."

He stood up, lifting her by the hips like she weighed nothing, before gently putting her down and kissing her again on the forehead. "My house is about ten minutes walk, that way. What about yours?"

"Half an hour train that way. So no. Yours it is." Sora grinned and interlaced her fingers with his.

%6%6%5%7%3%4%C%6%9%6%1%6%D%

"Welcome to the Coffee Monster's Cave." Liam opened the door, leaning an arm on it to let her in.

Sora grabbed the bottom of his shirt as she stepped by, kicking off her heels and dragging him after her. She leaned into the wall, and dragged his firm chest into her. Standing up on her tippytoes to kiss at his chin, as she started frantically undoing the buttons on his shirt.

Liam twisted his head down to kiss her properly, dodging the playful and replacing it with something more passionate. She heard the door swing shut, as he reached down and grabbed her hips.

Her legs curled around his waist as he pulled her up the wall, and then leaned into her to keep her in place. Squashing her against him, flattening her softness into his unyielding form. Sora moaned desperately into his mouth.

She felt him shift reflexively in his pants, and she sucked in her breath shudderingly, still playing games with his tongue. She got his shirt undone, and pushed it backwards. They balanced awkwardly for a moment, until she was tossing it to the floor.

Liam's hands grasped her ass, and he turned, carrying her over and sitting her on the edge of a bench. The kiss didn't break for a single instant. She was so stupid to have put this off, instead of calling him over, last night.

"I'm wearing too much." She whispered to him.

He kissed her nose briefly, before nuzzling into her neck. "Yes. You are."

She groaned, leaning her head sideways to give him better access. She raced him in undoing her shirt buttons, meeting him about halfway down, before flinging it aside.

Liam leaned back, drinking her in. She flushed, embarrassed by her boring work bra, but he smiled and kissed the tops of either breast, "Fuck, you're gorgeous."

"I want you." She breathed urgently.

He looked up at her strangely, "I... This isn't going to go badly, because we're going too fast, is it? You'll talk to me, tomorrow?"

"Fuck that." Sora said quickly, "I'm sleeping over. Yes. I want you to fuck me, bad. Oh wow. Slut phrase. Um... What was I saying? Oh, right. You can make me breakfast in bed. I'm not going anywhere. Today, is our day. And I don't care if you had plans."

He put his arms behind her neck, "I'd like that... So... Whilst we actually have control... Bedroom? Or right here?"

She answered him by slipping off the couch and onto her knees. She looked up at him adoringly, "Mind letting me have a taste?"

"What?"

"Shut up. It was supposed to be sexy." Sora rolled her eyes and undid his pants quickly, yanking them down so that she could see what had been flexing up against her.

"It was. I was just... Surprised. That a girl might want..." Liam stopped talking as she ran her tongue along the bottom of the firm object in front of her face.

She kissed the head of his dick twice, and then she sucked it gently into her mouth. He didn't taste like much. Her few other boyfriends had almost tasted salty, even before the precum got going. He didn't.

Sora slurped noisily, reaching for the base to start to stroke him as she pulled her head back and forth. She heard him groan appreciatively, and the corner of her mouth twitched into a grin.

He was as hard as he could get in the space of only a few seconds, wet and ready. Sora focused and took him in deeply, fighting down her gag reflex so she could nuzzle her nose into his bush twice before dragging herself off him with a cough and grin.

She stood up, "Okay, now we can go to the bedroom... Which way?"

"Holy fuck." Liam shook off the shock, stepped out his pants and dragged her down the hall quickly. She dropped her pants in the doorway as he threw the blanket off the bed.

Sora frowned, "Got a towel? I hate cleaning up, after."

"Uh... Sure." The naked guy ran past her, and Sora grinned, climbing onto the bed so that she was lying on hands and knees when he got back. Just waiting for him.

"Holy fuck."

She waved her butt, "Gimme the towel, and get in here."

The towel landed beside her, and she slipped it under her knees. As she was doing that, she felt him slide up behind her. His cock sliding back and forth along the outside of her tender slit, making her groan and shiver. "Oh god. Yes. Now. Now!"

She found herself remembering the first photo, her in catears and a dressing gown, trying to look cute, as his cock changed angle. He pushed up into her, the head struggling for a moment before finding her channel and then instantly and completely sliding home into her. "Oh. God!"

"You okay?"

She nodded wordlessly, panting as she felt herself wrapped around him. His warm hands resting against her hips as she pulsed tightly against the perfect thing stretching her wide. Not painful, not uncomfortable. Just... Wide and deep.

Sora smiled to herself, and took a deep breath, "Go."

"What?"

"More." She said breathlessly.

He ever so gently started moving into her. Taking his time to press himself up against her ass, before sliding back out. Resting just the head inside her, as he found the slowest rhythm she had ever experience.

Sora moaned loudly, despite it. Louder than she had moaned for herself, or for any guy. None of it was faked. He was doing things to her mind, and to her pussy, that she didn't fully comprehend.

She'd got herself off and felt dissatisfied, the other night. Now, here she was on her knees, barely touched at all, not even close to cumming yet, and her mind wasn't just frazzled, but completely falling to pieces from the feeling of him. "F-fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck..."

"Fuck." Liam moaned, "Oh, I don't... I can't..."

Sora smiled lopsidedly, "Whatever you want. Hard and fast. I don't give a shit. Wow."

"You're incredible." He groaned, "I don't know if I can... Hold out."

"My tits." She said quickly, "Not inside. Not the first time."

"First time?"

She groaned, "Mmm... If you think... We're stopping... I got news."

"Holy shit... I... I'm close."

Sora thought about pulling off him and turning around. She probably should, considering they hadn't thought or talked about birth control at all. "Screw it. Cum. Just cum."

"What?"

"Cum in me!" Sora yelled, "Please! Cum!"

She immediately felt him swell and twitch. A moment later hot warmth flooded throughout her, and she shivered and gasped. Her legs shook and she collapsed forward onto the bed. Falling off him as her own orgasm took over.

Liam fell beside her on the towel. "Sorry... Sorry. I'm not usually that... Fast."

Sora grinned at him, "Holy fuck. As if I could handle you lasting longer. Oh wow. I feel like... I'm having a heart attack. Wow."

He kissed her forehead, smiling at her.

She was too tired to roll onto her back. Just lying with one arm buried beneath her as she felt him leaking out of her as all kinds of guilt tried to bury her.

She'd just nicked off from work to let a virtual stranger creampie her.

"Not quite... The snuggle I promised you." Liam said adoringly, and brushed a strand of her hair back, which immediately fell back across her face.

Sora gave an exhausted and weak laugh, "Well... I ain't moving... Woo. Um... I think you broke me. Geeze."

"I love you."

She smiled broadly, "God. I can't believe us. Um... I love you, too. I mean it. I love you."

He rolled sideways and reached down, taking the towel and gently cleaning the mess he'd made. She felt her stomach do flips with the way he didn't even seem to notice he was being considerate of her.

Sora groaned, dragging out one arm and put it around his waist, "Can you reach the blanket? So we don't get cold?"

"You don't want a shower, first?"

"Can't." She shook her head and closed her eyes, "God. I wish I was up for more, right now. I'm just... Broken. Tired."

"Little spoon or big spoon?"

"Little!" She said with a broad grin.

%4%C%6%9%6%1%6%D%4%C%6%F%7%

Sora woke up, feeling better than she had ever. She was cuddled-in perfectly, warm and held. She could feel Liam nestled between her buttcrack, with one arm around her waist, and the other with a hand planted against her stomach.

She shuffled back against him, "Liam? You awake?"

"Mmm. Kinda."

She took a deep breath, "I love you."

"I am the luckiest man alive." He said tiredly, almost slurring his words, and tightened his grip around her waist momentarily.

She grinned, "Yes. You are..."

"I really am."

Her face fell, "Uh... Liam?"

"Mmm?"

She winced, "That... That was your hint... That maybe we could... If you were... Up for it? Not pancakes."

Liam came wide awake, and she felt his semi stir against her, "Did I just hear that right?"

"I want you on top, this time." She whispered, "So I can... See you."

"Holy fuck."

Liam pulled away a little, and she fell onto her back on the bed. Sora smiled up at him broadly, "Hey, you."

He kissed her forehead quickly, "God, you're beautiful."

"If you only ever say that before we have sex, we're going to have an issue." She gave a small laugh, "But... Thankyou. My sexy Norse god. Damn, do I love your beard."

He chuckled, "You're the first one not to complain. Most like the look, not the feel."

"Speaking of feel..."

He shook his head, "Do you want me to kiss you?"

"Kinda... Not really..."

"Nup. Not getting it."

Sora went bright red, "Um... What I did for you?"

"Oh." He blinked and instantly scooted down and under the blanket.

She shivered in excitement, and spread her knees a little. "Oh god. This is my fantasy. This is what I pictured... When I first... Started flirting with you. This."

He didn't say anything. Just his warm breath between her legs, before he kissed briefly at her bush, and then his head lowered and the blanket dipped down.

Sora sucked in her breath sharply as she felt his tongue at the bottom of her slit. Felt his nose pressing in against her mound, and his goatee dragging upwards as the tongue licked the full length of her. "Yes!"

Somewhere in the hallway, she heard her phone starting to go off. She closed her eyes and focused on the tongue sliding up and down her. She was feeling so sensitive, and he was somehow going so deep.

She reached down and tapped him on the head, "Okay. Enough of that. I need you. Please."

He lifted his head, looking out from under the blanket, "This might sound weird... But you actually taste kinda sweet."

"I am so not kissing you." Sora laughed, "I don't wanna taste myself. Nope. Nope."

"Aw." He slid up, leaning his elbows down either side of her head, "Guess I can't be too disappointed."

Sora spread her legs a little, and hooked her ankles behind his knees. She grinned up at him, "We really shouldn't tempt fate a second time. You can cum anywhere but my face or in me."

"Agreed." He chuckled, and then his face fell, "Tempt... Fate? Oh, shit. You're not on the pill? I thought because... Oh, shit."

She shook her head, "Nah. I'm on the pill. It's just not a great idea. There's still a chance... And I don't think either of us wants to be parents, just yet."

"No." He agreed and then hesitated, "Okay, um... Probably crap timing... But I don't actually live alone."

"The onesie." She glared at him, "I knew it was too cute for a guy to own. I am going to be extremely jealous of your flatmate."

"Jen."

She stifled a laugh, "You live with your sister?"

"She moved in with me! To... Be closer to uni..." He said defensively, "But uh... Yeah. I get you pregnant, I'm moving out. You're not moving in. She'd kill us both."

Sora sighed, "Yeah. Not tempting fate. So can we stop talking about your sister and do what loving couples do, instead?"

He kissed at her neck, his wet goatee rubbing at her, "Unless you want me to go back down, to get you back in the mood."

"Tease." She laughed, and reached down for the rod between them, and guided it back to its rightful home. "Ooh... Yes. This is what I want. Right here. This is mine."

"All yours." He whispered.

Her phone went off again, blasting out a tune as he slowly pushed into her depths. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned, lifting her hips up into him, "God, yes... Hard this time. Hard and fast. Please."

"Holy shit. You're still amazing." Liam groaned, "I'll... Try."

"Oh fuck." Sora moaned, "Oh, just... Fuck me."

The bed creaked as Liam attempted to give her what she asked for. Leaning over her as his muscular legs drove their hips together. She could feel the complete definition of his thighs as she held onto him, simultaneous to a small soft spot just below his abs.

The heat and friction between them joined in the background noise. The sound of him sluicing in and out of her threatening to bury her moans. If it didn't feel as amazing as it did, she might have dissolved into inappropriate laughter. Thankfully, however, he was keeping her so close to the edge she was beginning to wonder if she could dehydrate before she came.

"God... That's... Fucking me." She moaned.

Liam fell into rhythm with the music from her phone. Not quite hard and fast, but relentless and consistent. She tried to keep her eyes on his face, on the way it was screwed up in concentration, with a touch of animal to him, but she just couldn't.

Sora found her eyes closed and her back arching. Pushing her hips upwards so he could slam them down again. Getting deeper with each strike as she felt herself trembling at the edges, overwhelmed by him.

Her tits bounced, to the point where it was starting to ache, when he seemed to notice her discomfort and gently held them. Not sexily, but more like he was playing bra for her, without breaking stride or looking away from her. Sora groaned, "God, you're hot."

His chest and stomach were tightened up, flexing as he leaned over her. Thighs made of something unyielding. Sora reached up, running her hands up and down the muscled arms holding onto her chest.

"Oh god. Oh, god..." She moaned, "Oh, fuck. Oh, Liam."

As she said his name she felt him somehow harden even more inside her, and he dropped down onto his elbows. His hands slipped beneath her back, grasping her shoulders, and her chest was flattened against hers.

Sora's eyes went wide and she let out a shaking gasp as he upped the pace and began to pound into her. Holding her tightly against him as he relinquished any sense of control to the moment.

Her hands became claws pulling at his arms, and her top lip lifted as she cried out under the assault. Words were lost beyond the moaning and the grunting of the two of them. Any thought or intention beyond two bonding into one physical form was gone.

For exactly the second time in her life, Sora experienced an orgasm caused by vaginal sex.

1...345678