Rewards Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, honesty? Um... Do I get to see the cat ears in person?" He said teasingly.

She bit her lip and lightly punched his shoulder, "You're terrible! God. I think I'd die of embarrassment."

"That'd be unfortunate. I was kinda hoping to at least spend a couple days together before you moved on."

Sora snorted, "As if you're getting off that lightly. I'm in it, to win it. Oof. Bad wording. Um... If you... Want to keep doing stuff... It's a relationship, mister. I want you long term. That's my expectation."

"So, I get to introduce you to everyone as my girlfriend, now?" Liam grinned at her.

She felt her nose crinkle excitedly, "Yes. Totally. So long as you're my hot and sexy boyfriend."

"Not sure about the sexy part, and the hot part is probably just from the stove. But the boyfriend is yours."

Sora leaned up and kissed his cheek, "Sexy as hell. So, what movie are we going to watch with dinner?"

%C2A94A616D65734D696C6E6532303232%

Usually, Sora would find herself enthralled by a movie like this one. It had all the right kinds of drama and action, at the right pacing. Even a couple of her favourite actors as grim and brutal guntoting monsters intent on revenge. Hero and villain, as two sides of the same coin.

However, lying on her side with her head in Liam's lap, all she could think about was that it felt like she was wasting time. The feeling made her feel like a total slut, which is why she hadn't acted on it, yet... But she really wanted to stradle him on the couch. Have him kiss her cheek, as she whispered his name.

She knew that Liam wouldn't judge her for it. Heck, it probably wouldn't even occur to him that she'd initiated it both times, even if she opened the door for a third, all in the same day. But three times in a day made her feel all kinds of self-deprecating things.

A nice girl didn't ask her boyfriend to fuck her, three times in a day. Screwing like hyperactive rabbits was what happened at schoolies, not what happened with two adults who knew how to think and care about each other beyond the moment.

"You look like you've got the fate of the world on your shoulders, when the heroes have started to turn things around. What's on your mind?"

She sighed and sat up slowly, "Um... Sorry. I wasn't really watching. It was good! I just... Distracted."

"I noticed. Do I get to find out? Or do you still need to think it through for a bit?"

Sora smiled slowly, "Okay, that? That's a guarantee we can work out. God, you're sweet. So... Um... I'm judging myself. Um..."

"You know that the movie was mostly to set the mood, right? I think we both kinda expected to go to the bedroom, after. I am not going to complain or act like a jerk if you want to skip it." He stroked her cheek.

Sora nodded, "Oh, I'm sure. Guy complaining about sex?"

"Actually, if it was just sex, I would." Liam replied, "I'm not interested in getting as much as I can. I can feel used, same as you. Granted, I don't have guys trying to pinch my ass everyday, to make it easier to set off alarm bells, but sex means something to me."

She blushed in embarrassment, "Sorry. That was... Thoughtless of me. It was just a throwaway line. I didn't... Can we try again?"

"Guy with Beard, trademark, would like to know if his girlfriend would like to be eaten out on the couch, or in her bed." Liam smiled at her.

Sora stared at him, "You're not mad?"

"I'm a guy. I explained why I didn't like something. You accepted it. Done. Forgiveness doesn't come after a week of holding a grudge. I'm not going to even remember that conversation tomorrow." He shook his head, and then slipped onto his knees, "This... However..."

She grabbed excitedly at her belt, "So... You forgive easy? Wow. I like to stew for a good five minutes, at least."

"I don't. I can hold a grudge. But an apology is an apology." He helped her drag off her jeans, "Besides... Far more fun to put my tongue between your legs than use it for anything else."

Sora bit her lip in anticipation, and lifted her hips to try and help him get her pants down. His fingers also hooked her underwear, pulling them down to her knees. Choosing a tight pair of jeans was a mistake. Getting them the rest of the way off was a struggle that ended with Liam falling on his ass and laughing.

She went red, trying not to laugh at him, and feeling extremely exposed. Liam pulled himself by her knees, and smiled sweetly, "Shall we try this, again?"

"Eat me... Coffee Monster." Sora couldn't help herself, and burst into laughter.

He rolled his eyes, and pushed her knees apart, "As you wish... Catgirl."

She clenched her eyes together, "Oh god, I'm never going to live that -"

Whatever she was thinking of saying became irrelevant. His tongue finally found her, and she blocked out everything except that sensation. Warm and firm, more than a tickle, but less than what her brain screamed that it wanted.

Someone screamed angrily from the TV, declaring that this fight was their fight, and they weren't about to back down. That they would fight to their last breath. The tempo became the battle, and gunshots and drums began to sound off.

Liam's tongue focused at the bottom of her snatch, acting more with depth than speed. Sora didn't know when he'd learned that was exactly how she liked it, but she appreciated his rapid learning curve.

He danced up and down, pausing every now and then for a deeper, longer move through her lips, dragging his beard behind his tongue and thrilling her with the rough sensation. Making her moan gently, and squeeze her eyes shut. "Mmm. Just like that."

Last time she'd been desperate to get to the main event. This time, she was more than happy to let him take his time. Showing her that his tongue wasn't just quick in wit.

He didn't neglect the man in the little boat, but he didn't focus on it either. A fact her oversensitive clit was extremely grateful for. She'd had someone directly suck her clit, once. She'd burst into tears.

Liam seemed to be able to read the tiny shifting of her hips as she responded to his tongue. Knowing what was too sensitive, and what needed a bit more. Reading her subtle responses as easily as most people could read a book.

He held her hips, thumbs against her pelvis, as he worked his amazing magic. The tongue danced from side to side as it slid up her length, before diving down deeply at the base. This time though, he dove deeper, not moving back up but trying to push his tongue as far into her as he could. Nuzzling his prickly face into her as he did it.

"Oh, god. Yes. Just like... Mmm!" Sora shivered, pushing up into him.

The tongue twisted back and forth a little, curling up into a U-shape before spreading out, as Liam showed off that he could do something that Sora knew she couldn't.

She pushed him back, cheeks flushed, "That's enough of that. Woo. Um... So... Do you want me to... Uh... Keep things... Fair? Or...?"

"Do you want me?"

"So much." Sora bit her lip.

His belt disappeared, and unlike her pants, his didn't stay up for long without the help. She grinned, spreading her knees even wider and grabbed him by the shirt to pull him closer, when she smelled herself in his beard.

She whispered to herself, "Ah... Screw it."

Before Liam could ask her what she meant, she kissed him. She really did hate her own taste. She could never be a lesbian. She also couldn't be, because giving up the thing gently prodding at her from below wasn't imaginable.

She tried to both move her tongue into his mouth, and pull his thighs with her ankles, to try and join him at both ends at once. It didn't quite work, but after a tiny miss, he did begin to spread out her entrance. She sucked in her gut, letting out a long and involuntary moan as he slipped into her slickness.

As he bottomed out with a tiny tap of ball on ass, she shivered, and then pulled back and kissed his nose. "Turn me over?"

He looked confused for a moment, and then looped his arms behind her back and under her butt. She held onto his shoulders, and he turned so that he was sitting on the couch and she was leaning against his chest.

Sora grinned excitedly, and ground herself down experimentally, "Oh god. Whoo. Uh... I like this one."

"I have no complaints." He shook his head, looking up at her.

She took his hands in hers, interlacing fingers on both hands, before beginning to use him to gently lift and fall. She stared into his dark green eyes looking back at her with complete desire, and felt herself tighten up at his facial expression.

Panting just a little, Sora leaned her forehead into his, "God, you feel good. Oh, god. Tell me... Something."

"Talk?" Liam groaned, "Not... A superhero. Fuck. You're lucky... I don't sound... Like a caveman. Fuck. No one has ever... Felt like... This."

She grinned, "Better... Than crazy girl?"

"Yessss."

She leaned harder onto his hands, lifting herself the full length of her channel. Falling hard enough she jiggled as she struck against his hips, knowing at least one of them was going to be bruised tomorrow, and not giving a rat's ass. "How much?"

"What?"

Sora rolled her eyes, "Tell me you like it! Fuck, caveman. Gotta spell... Ooh... It out? Get. Me. Off."

"I love it. You." He groaned, "Wanna be yours, Sora. All yours."

"Fuck, yes!" She moaned, nodding for him to continue.

"I want... Want... Fuck..."

Sora rocked back and forth, feeling the pressure building. Concentrating on getting herself off, "Liam. Please... Tell me."

"I want..." His face screwed up in effort as he tried to focus.

"Yes! Tell me!"

"To see you in cat ears." He suddenly grinned and laughed.

Sora fell flat against his chest, joining him and laughing. Each laugh from either of them causing a thrilling flex or squeeze, causing soft little moans between the laughter.

She kissed his chin, "Knew there was... Something I loved about you. You're adorable, if corny as hell. Now... Can we get back to it?"

"Want to try another?"

Sora tiredly moved across from his lap to kneeling on the couch, feeling her legs trembling and knowing she was close to her physical limits, "Want to... Um... Rail me from behind? Before I collapse."

"I dare do all that a man." The Shakespeare accent came out.

"Fuck me."

The first thrust nearly faceplanted her, and soon Sora found her shoulder buried in the couch as she let out more noise, more frequently, than she had thought she was capable of. None of it was an act, she wasn't even emphasising. Every moan was unbidden, as she found herself putty in his hands.

Liam was clearly as close as she was.

Each thrust was getting longer, deeper. He held her hips, his balls plinking gently into her clit and knocking her tantalisingly closer to her own orgasm. She felt like it was a race, and had no idea which of them was going to win.

"Fuck!" She cursed, "I'm... God! I'm!"

"Sora." He grunted her name, lighting up something behind her eyes.

"Yes! Yes! Liam!" She yelled for him.

Hearing his name pushed him over the edge. He didn't even finish the stroke before she felt the flood. Bursting out of him, only to be dislodged as he ploughed into her one final time. As he ground to a stop, and she felt one final little tap against her clitty, one of her eyes twitched, she shuddered, and completely collapsed.

She felt a white hot light, and the world spun. She shivered and shook as the best orgasm of her life scoured through her like a raging bushfire. Her tongue went dry, and her throat closed with a juddering groan that came more from her nose than her mouth.

Sora felt him pull back, and she flopped sideways onto the couch like a dead fish. One leg splaying out as she stared up at him in exhaustion, his cum running out of her. Down to her ass, down her thigh. Dripping everywhere.

Liam fell more than sat, onto the ground, sweat trickling down his chest, falling from the ends of his fringe.

She grinned at him, "So... Feeling... Strong?"

"No." He gave a half-hearted laugh, "Why?"

"'Cause I can't carry myself to bed."

%48%61%70%70%69%6C%79%45%

"I thought I was supposed to make those."

Sora's cheeks immediately flushed bright red as she heard him, and it only got worse when Liam slipped his arms around her from behind, hands going around her waist instead of the apron she was wearing. The only thing she was wearing.

"I figured, with your record, the only way I was going to end up eating pancakes was if I made them myself." Sora flirted, turning her head to kiss his beard, "Besides, it's crazy early. Why are you up?"

"Just trying to catch you before you run off to work." He turned his mouth to meet hers. Conversation went on hiatus as they kissed like that. The gentle hiss of oil in the pan in her ear, his steadily rising morning wood nestled between her ass cheeks.

Sora pushed him back, "Well, you can make some coffee, then. I've only got ten minutes before I need to hit the shower. Less, if you plan on sneaking in."

"I can do that." He flicked on the kettle and grabbed a glass tumbler and plunger combination that she didn't remember owning.

"We got strawberries, blueberries and raspberries yesterday. What do you want?"

Liam shrugged, "All the above sounds good. I set out your suit on the bed, by the way. Though, I did notice you have a bunch of office skirts. They'd look fire on you. There a reason you go for the pants instead?"

"My boss is a dick."

"Oh. Right. I do remember that." Liam cringed, "Sorry. That... Sucks."

She nodded, "I know, right? I do actually like a sexy little number. And he's never actually touched me. Just... An asshole. Buuut... If you play your cards right... I might get changed when I get home."

"How exactly do I earn the privilege?"

She served up his plate, grinning and kissing his cheek, "Move in with me."

%76%65%72%41%66%74%65%72%

1...345678