Rewards Card

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Li-am!" She cried out as her thighs tightened up to the point of pain, cramping as her snatch bore down on him with all its strength. Her walls heaved and strained against him, and a flood of warm liquid that felt cooler than her insides rolled through her.

From her waist down, Sora felt her muscles shaking, on the verge of giving out, but she also felt him swelling up. She grabbed tightly at his back, interlocking her fingers around him. Unable to tell him to forget about pulling out, but desperate to feel him inside her again.

She tried to beg him, but the words didn't come, just a moan in his ear. She felt him try to pull away, try and stagger upright, but held on as she was, Sora went with him. She slipped down harder onto him, embedded completely on him, as they ended up in a half-sitting position, halfway about to fall back to the bed.

"Fuuuck!" Liam half-roared, his green eyes fixed on hers. She shivered, and then she felt it hit her. Felt his cum fire off like a damn cannon, spraying out hard enough she felt every burst.

Sora let her arms go from his back and fell back to the bed, with a satisfied smile. Liam fell with her, still embedded, as she felt him slowly start to leak out of her and onto the bed.

She grabbed his hair and pulled him down for a kiss. Not just a peck. Long and passionate. She didn't try and french him, she just let him know with each breath through her nose that she cared for him. That whatever may come, he was hers, and she was his.

Eventually Sora let him go, smiling at him with shining eyes.

Liam coughed weakly, and then caught his breath, "What... Was that?"

"I love you, idiot. Clearly." She blushed.

He rolled to the side, finally leaving her with an awkward rush of now-cold liquid spilling out of her, and collapsed. "Not... That. I got the kiss. The uh... Not risking it?"

"You... Changed my mind." She said, squeezing her legs together, and shuffling to the edge of the bed. Sora concentrated and tried to stand up without spilling more, but it was a lost battle. "Stay put. I want a cuddle, just... Gotta take care of something first."

"Door at the end of the hallway." Liam said in amusement.

She could feel his eyes on her ass as she waddled out of the room and quickly in the direction of the toilet. It just made her blush more. She had exactly no clue what he found sexy about her attempts not to dump his kids on the floor.

%6%6%5%7%3%5%3%6%F%7%2%6%1%

Cleaning up took Sora a bit longer than she'd expected. Liam's toilet paper was thinner than what she'd buy, and there was a lot of mess, even after the appearance of the golden rain.

She was feeling a wee bit frustrated and like she'd managed to get more cum on her hand than into the bowl, when she heard the front door open and remembered her clothes were everywhere and he didn't live alone.

"Liam! I'm back! And fair warning, I brought Becky with..." Jen trailed off quickly. Probably having spotted her heels or shirt or something.

Sora went bright red as she realised she wasn't just caught red-handed fucking her brother. She was now stuck in the toilet. Because she didn't have so much as a towel to try and escape to the room in.

"Liam gorram Kelly!" A new voice yelled. It wasn't a womanly screech. It was a deep and vibrating Irish timbre, speaking to the kind of woman more like to intimidate than to play the damsel in distress. The kind of woman who could absolutely threaten you if she was the one suddenly found in the nude.

Sora's legs snapped together, and another tiny clump of cum fell from her and into the bowl with a gentle splash.

"Eugh. Hi, Bex." She heard Liam say tiredly from the hallway, "You two mind giving us a minute, at least?"

"Who is she, Li?" Becky demanded, "What girl are you fuckin' behind me back?"

"You dumped me. More than six months ago." Liam replied angrily, "I can move on, even if you can't. So leave it."

"No! Who the fuck is she!?"

Jen spoke quietly, "She's an office-type gal, Becky. Soft spoken. Seemed kinda cute. I think he met her through... Kaito. So, can you try not to get all up in her face? Liam's right. You left him."

"I told him it was a mistake! I was just dumb and drunk!" Becky roared, "Liam. You can't be doing this to me."

Sora cringed.

Not just because what Kaito had said about Becky being a tad bit crazy and a dangerous mistake was looking to be accurate. She cringed because Liam was standing out there, probably picking up her clothes, but standing between Sora and this wild woman. Defending her.

She really, really, wanted out.

Sora's head jerked as she heard a loud slap. The meeting of flesh on flesh, right outside the toilet door.

There was a moment of heavy breathing, and then Liam spoke quietly, and his tone made Sora's skin crawl. "Bex... You need to be leaving, now. Because... If you ever do that again... I don't care how sympathetic to you they will be... I'm pressing charges. Get the fuck out of my house."

"No one would believe you." Becky sneered, "Tiny little girl like me? Bullying a big guy like you?"

"Get. Out!" Liam roared.

"We're going! We're going!" Jen said quickly, probably dragging the insane bitch behind her. "I'm sorry, Li! I'm sorry."

The door slammed shut, and there was a minute or so of silence as Sora sat on the toilet with her knees together, and her chest slowly going up and down. Trying to control her panic.

Then, finally, Liam knocked gently on the door, "You okay in there?"

"Not really." Sora replied.

The door cracked open a little, "I'll leave your clothes in front. I'm... Sorry. Kinda hoped that you and she would never meet. Ever. Sorry. I'll... I'll see you when you're dressed?"

"You can open the door." Sora swallowed, smiling up nervously at him as it swung inwards, "So... She's nuts."

He winced, "Crap. She's too much, isn't she? I don't stand a chance."

"Uh..." Sora hesitated, "She is nuts, yeah... But... No. No, I'm not dumping you just because your ex is freaking psycho. But next time, we're going to mine. Not a place she has an address to."

He leaned on the doorway and breathed a sigh of relief, "Sorry."

"Stop saying that. It really isn't..." Sora sighed heavily, "People are shitty sometimes, Liam. Your ex sounds like a really classic suck-out-your-life abusive ex. The kind guys always fall for, and girls always see coming a K away. But can we talk about this once I'm dressed? I'm fine. Really."

He stepped back, and she noticed he hadn't just placed her clothes by the door. He'd carefully folded her suit. Just another one of his small touches, showing how attentive he could be.

Sora wiped again, and then stood up and flushed. She washed her hands, towelled them quickly and grabbed her panties from the clothing pile as Liam seemed to hesitate.

She smiled at him, "I can make it... A sexy show if you want. But usually that'd be dressing down, not dressing up."

"Sorry. Uh... I was thinking I should probably actually make you something to eat. But leaving you after that whirlwind feels wrong, too." He shrugged.

"Stay." She smiled, "I'm... I'm okay, now. Bit of a shock. She's terrifying."

"You don't know the half of it." He shook his head.

Sora frowned, "I... Might want to. Not for my safety or whatever. I want to know you, Liam. Good and the bad."

"Not much to tell. You caught most of it." He shrugged, "Bex is fiery. Get too close, and you get burnt. She got a tiny bit tipsy, once too often. I tried to take her home, she refused, and... We'd fought about her getting drunk all the time. So I went home. Not the most caring move in the universe, leaving a drunk girl out, by herself."

Sora nodded, pulling on her pants, "No. But... Understandable. If it was common. Still a dick move... But an understandable one."

"Yeah. Well, someone else played hero." He shrugged, "Bex told me it was over, the next morning. That she'd found someone worth her time, who cared to be there for her. Then she was surprised when I said okay."

Sora nodded again, "Yep. Not the answer she would have wanted."

"Nope." He shrugged, "She didn't try and get back together for... A bit over a month. Just the bitchiness about my contract. But after the month... Suddenly she was kicking out customers if I was too nice to them. Telling off Jen if she gave me a hug. Stuff like that. Owning me. So I told Jen never to bring her around, again."

Sora sighed and flicked her hair out of her collar, "But your sister really likes her. Hates what she's like around you, but they're still best friends. Things seemed to cool down a bit... Until your ex found my clothes on your floor."

"Sorry."

She shook her head, and leaned up and kissed his chin, "My clothes look good on your floor."

Liam winced, "So... Your opinion of me isn't wrecked?"

"Depends." She replied, interlacing her fingers into his, "Do I actually get pancakes from you, or is that just your line?"

%5%3%6%F%7%2%6%1%4%C%6%F%7%

It was mid-afternoon when the two got to Sora's much smaller apartment. The anxiety had worn off, and they were back to teasing and laughing at each other. And spending a good long bit of the tram trip inside each other's mouths.

Liam had suggested they go to the movies before, Sora had suggested she wanted to get into more comfortable clothes. So they'd compromised on a movie, sitting on her couch. He could cook for her.

They'd briefly dropped by the supermarket on the way, and when they got in, she left him to deal with all of that and went straight to her bedroom to sort out her wardrobe.

She did sort of want to get dressed up in something sexy for him. A decent bra and panty set, and nothing else, or maybe a club dress, and nothing else... But she also wanted to feel comfortable and just lie with her head in his lap.

Unable to decide, she turned to the mirror and started putting her hair up into a high bun. Messy and casual, but more sophisticated than cute. Maybe she could eek another beautiful out of him, without being underneath him.

As she was twisting a hair tie into place, her phone went off, and she answered without looking, "Sora."

"Oh, thank the stars!" Chai exploded, "You're alive. Are you in the hospital? Is that why you weren't picking up? We've been calling you, all day! Everyone! Jess has even been calling around the ER rooms to see if anyone matching you got brought in."

She flinched, feeling her stomach turn with heavy guilt, "Oh. Yeah. Sorry? I kinda... Got too distracted. I did mean to text that I wasn't going to make it in..."

"... Did you get too hungover? Is that it?" Chai asked urgently, "Just pulling a sick day? Crowley has been hitting the roof, honey. He's... Not in a good place, right now."

Sora looked at her bare self in the mirror, "If I told you what happened, I think you'd be more pissed. So let's pretend I was too hungover. Um... How's Adam, looking? And Penny? Those two killed each other, yet?"

"What do you know, that I don't?" Chai asked suspiciously, "Because those two have... They left together, last night. Today... I swear Penny is muttering real curses under her breath. Actual hexes, or something. She hates his guts."

"They did go home, together? Fuuuck. That makes it so much worse." Sora cringed, "Let's just say Adam needs to be taught a thing or seven about women and what they like. And when it's appropriate to hit on someone."

"He... Hit on... You?" Chai said, disbelieving.

Sora hesitated, knowing she probably shouldn't have let that secret out of the bag. But then, she was now tempted to stop shielding him from the whole Pink Rose fiasco, because it seemed like he really didn't have any respect for Penny or for Sora. He just saw them as opportunities for sex.

She sighed heavily, "Worst drunk text. Or email. I guess Penny blames him for it. Don't know how much you should read into something like that, and I could barely even read it. Wasn't exactly English."

"No wonder Adam never noticed her. He only had eyes for you." Chai took a charitable interpretation, "So... What should I tell Crowley? About you?"

She shrugged, "Um... Ask me again when I don't wish he and all pigs like him would drop dead? I... Sorry. That was mean of me. I'm just too tired to deal with his crap, today. Just say I'm taking a sick day. I've got a week of PTO built up, so he might yell or whatever, but he can't do anything about it."

"Oh, my god. Oh my god." Chai said excitedly, "You're with the hottie, aren't you? Spill! Deets!"

Sora gave an embarrassed laugh, "We just made it back to my place, actually... Um... Hey, you're good at dressing up for your husband, right? I can't decide if I want to wear a jumper, or a sexy dress, to watch a movie on the couch with him."

"Huh. Depends. You two already... Do stuff... Today?"

Her cheeks went red, "Twice."

"Wow. So... I'm going to want to come back to that one." Chai said excitedly, "But, if it were me, I'd go for the relaxed look. You kind of own him, now. As in, he's not going to run away. So see if he can handle you when you're a bit more of a mess than trying in the middle of a date. Let him see your hair go crazy, or hear you burp, or that kind of stuff. The stuff you want to hide. Because if he can't handle those, he isn't worth it."

Sora frowned, "You're not mad at me for ditching work?"

"Hell, no!" Chai giggled, "You got freaking laid! If there is anyone in this world who deserves a pass to enjoy herself, Sora, it's you. Speaking of... How's your hunk? Is he as good as I think he is?"

She tucked the phone under her jaw as she pulled out one of her favourite jumpers. It was a light-blue woollen and knitted jumper that her mum had made for her when she was in her last year of school, that had seen a half dozen repairs since then. Faded and peeling golden writing spelled out 'Hellcats' on the front, and the back had a stitched scene of an anime-style girl hissing on it.

Just the thing to make Liam laugh at her. With her.

"Uh... Better? He's... Romantic." Sora said with a grin, "All about me. Before, during, and after. I don't know how I won this lottery, but he's amazing. Batshit crazy ex is seriously batshit, but yin and yang or whatever."

"You... Met the ex?"

"Almost." She shivered, "I was in the bathroom. Girl still thinks she owns him, and he had to threaten to call the cops before she left, and I think she only left because his sister dragged her out of the house. Hence... Back to my place. But... I can handle it. He's worth it, even if everything about him isn't perfect."

"Wow. Bullet dodged. Barely." Chai stated, "Any idea what you're going to do once she knows about you?"

"Oh, she knows. My clothes were everywhere." Sora laughed, "But... I dunno. Mostly, just avoid her, for now. We'll work stuff out when it happens. Like maybe a restraining order."

"He must be amazing in bed."

She grinned, "Aha."

"Jealous." Chai laughed, "Well, I should let you get back to him, then. And don't worry about Adam or Crowley. Jess and I will handle them."

"Thanks. I owe you."

"Just make sure you enjoy yourself. You deserve it."

%6%6%5%7%3%4%C%6%9%6%1%6%D%

"That smells amazing." Sora said, stepping up behind Liam and putting her arms around his waist. She leaned into him, and felt any trace of stress melt away. He felt like a perfect stone, to her. Not entirely, muscle-wise. His stomach was soft and she liked that. But holding onto him made her feel like weathering any storm wasn't just doable, but easy.

He leaned back briefly into her, "Warning, corny line. So do you."

"I didn't put on any perfume or anything." She said with amusement.

Liam shrugged, "And? I like the way you smell. Okay. Um... Is there a safe way to phrase that?"

"Not really." She laughed and squeezed him tighter, "But... If that's your thing, that's your thing. I'm not complaining."

He shrugged, "So... Minor confession? I like the way a girl's hair smells. It might be a little bit odd or a bit weird or..."

"Or the basis for about half the shampoo ads for the 90s..." Sora laughed at him, "Totally a typical thing. Relax, Coffee Monster. But, if you feel the need to confess your kinks... Guess we've always kinda done things... Fair? So... Um... You know how you sent me the picture of you in an apron?"

"Yeah... Mostly to send you something nude that wasn't a dick pic, because those are gross..."

She snuck a hand around to his belt clasp, "I've... I've always wanted to... Use the kitchen bench? Fantasy. I like the idea of the kitchen. Don't ask why, I got no idea."

"Well, not this time." He touched her hand briefly, sending an electric pulse through her, "Sorry. Partly because I... Might still be recharging. And partly because I've put actual effort into your dinner. But... How about breakfast?"

"I'm never getting pancakes, am I?" Sora laughed and kissed between his shoulder blades. She released him and leaned up against the bench beside him, "So... If we're not doing anything... Can I dump some office drama? Get your level-headed opinion?"

"More drama with Adam?"

She nodded, "Kinda. Apparently Penny got the email with his creepy confession to me in it. Those two went home together. And then he sent it."

"Geeze." Liam shook his head, "That guy needs a girl with a strong hand to sort him out. Even blind drunk, two timing shouldn't be something that crosses your mind. But... If we're on that front... Maybe you could help me out."

"What?"

"Ooh. I said that badly." He laughed nervously, "Uh... Kaito. He didn't say anything because he figured she was taken, with what I said, but he was into Penny. Asked me if there was any chance, or if she was off limits. As much as he rips me for Bex being crazy, he likes the wild ones."

She relaxed, "Oh. Huh. Actually, I reckon that Penny might be into that. At least it'll get her over the jerk she has to work with. Maybe. Distract her, anyways. Ooh! And we could make it a double date. Because that restaurant is amazing. I love their food."

"Sooo good." Liam agreed, "I'm nothing next to Kaito. Sorry to disappoint."

She frowned, "You say sorry, way too easily, in person. I don't really like it."

Liam nodded, "Yeah, I do that."

"It kinda made me feel like you weren't... Quite as manly." Sora confessed, and then gave a nervous smile, "Though, the way you stood up to your ex... Total reversal. You're just as manly as you seemed. It's just... The sorry thing feels a bit... Different? Like it doesn't fit."

"My dad taught me always to apologise, even if it isn't your fault. So you don't feel guilty if you get into a fight." Liam replied, "Not the soundest reasoning in the world, but it's a habit. One I've been trying to shake for a while."

"Not a real complaint." Sora said quickly, "And I'm sure there's... Things I do... That annoy you. Right?"

"Flash between crazy sexy confident and terrified and hiding in a corner?" He turned back to make sure he wasn't burning their dinner, "Whoops. Nearly lost that, there. Um, not so much annoy me, as confuse the heck out of me. Sometimes you're as confident as your texts were. Other times you kinda feel like you want to hide. And I have no idea if it's because I'm scaring you or what it is."

"Just an introverted girl trying her hardest for the guy who rocked her world." Sora said with a sheepish smile, "I... I'm kinda... Crazy about you? So you make me feel comfortable. Brings the real me out. And then I remember that the real me does a lot of... Unattractive things."

"Haven't noticed anything unattractive." He picked up the wok and started tossing the contents with a sizzle of oil.

"I snort."

"And I was forbidden to mention it. But it's freaking cute."

Sora grinned at him, "My favourite thing about you, so far, is your honesty. Sometimes, the things you say... Anyone else who said them would end up insulting me. But not with you. Just kinda makes me feel... All warm and fuzzy."

1...345678