Rewards of Being an Exhibitionist

Story Info
Daring to get nude and show off is rewarded as it should be.
6.9k words
4.67
15.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues the day after my previous one, The Full Spa Experience, in which Sylvie and Anna discovered the pleasures of going naked at the spa. You can enjoy this without having read that one, but if you want the full backstory and more descriptions of these two women, check that out first.

---

"No, honestly, don't worry about it! You should go, have fun."

"Are you sure? Ah you're the best!"

The two Frenchwomen, Sylvie and Anna, sat on Sylvie's bed in her Amsterdam flat. Anna had been visiting Sylvie over the last week to get over a series of disasters at home, including losing her job and her first ever boyfriend on the same day. Her trip to the Netherlands had been very eventful, mainly due to a visit to the spa that had ended with her being seen naked by dozens of people and sitting on an erect man's lap.

This evening's plans seemed somewhat less exciting. Sylvie's date had just called her to ask if they could reschedule their first dinner together from next week to today, as he needed to leave for a while on business. Fortunately for Sylvie, Anna was happy to be flexible.

After her time in the spa, Anna had spent the whole night and next day feeling electrified. Being naked in front of so many people had been one of the most mortifying experiences in her life, but when she looked back on it, she felt...well, horny, there was no other word for it. Exposing herself to a man across from her in the hammam, and then 'falling' into his lap, had left her longing to be touched. But sharing Sylvie's bedroom had meant she hadn't had the time to herself that she'd needed.

"Of course," Anna reassured her friend, "just go out and enjoy yourself. I'll see you when you get back, though I hope for your sake that's late!"

---

Once Sylvie had slipped out the door for her date later that evening, dressed in a sleek green dress that clung to her slender body, Anna made herself a simple pasta with a glass of Pinot Noir. As she was finishing eating, she heard a key turn in the door. It was one of Sylvie's roommates, Emil, a German law student. Given the difficulty of finding an affordable place in Amsterdam -- even as a lawyer -- Sylvie had found a place online with two other young expats. One of them was off on holiday, but the one was just walking into the living room.

Anna smiled at Emil shyly. He was a bit younger than her, at 23, and was an almost stereotypically German looking German: tall, blond, athletic, and excluding health and vitality. He didn't necessarily seem to Anna to have the intelligence to be a lawyer, but maybe that was the language barrier. Anna's English was quite poor, and her German was even worse.

"Bonsoir! You...ah, want the food?"

"No thank you! I ate already after the gym," he barked out happily. For a student, Emil seemed to spend more time hitting the gym and the nightclubs than the books.

They both tried to make conversation as she cleared up her dinner, but fell into a comfortable silence that saved them having to recall their English and French from schooldays. As she cleaned, Anna sneakily studied how Emil perched on the couch, stretching after the gym. His tight black t-shirt, worn despite the cold Dutch autumn, accentuated the strong muscles around his neck, shoulders, and upper arms. His body reminded her of the muscled man she'd flirted with -- well, more than flirted -- in the spa. She shivered.

"Goodnight Emil, I go sleep now. Sylvie is home later."

Emil looked up at her, surprised, "Already? It's only 9!"

"Yes, but I am...tired."

Fifteen minutes later, Anna was lying on her side of Sylvie's bed. The room was very dark, though she'd left the curtains open slightly to allow a crack of light in from the clear night sky. Her heart was beating quickly in her chest, and her mouth was dry. The reason for this was that she was wearing only a t-shirt. Her light brown bare legs were propped up, and her plump ass rested naked on the covers.

She held a hairbrush in her right hand. She'd had it for years, and as someone who had never dared to buy a vibrator or a dildo, its smooth rounded handle had been a familiar friend over the years. She began to gently brush the tip of the handle up and down the lips of her pussy, feeling a wetness begin to come and ease the sliding of the handle.

She closed her eyes and thought back to the spa. She pictured the muscled body of the man who had sat across from her, and whose face now somehow resembled Emil's. She remembered how it had felt to fall into his lap, how her oily skin had run across his hard muscles. As she softly slid the tip of the hairbrush handle inside her, she gasped thinking of how the man's semi-hard cock had slipped between the cheeks of her ass.

She began to move the hairbrush in and out, her left hand starting to play with her clit, lightly, as she was almost scared to touch herself. What if...what if the man's cock had gone further? What if it had slipped inside her? She imagined that that was happening now, that he was pushing himself into her from behind as she sat on her lap, both of them hidden in the steam, her body bouncing and squirming on his. She moaned. Her body felt so alive, but something was missing. How she wished it was that man inside her, not a silly hairbrush!

As Anna opened her eyes, a sudden flash of orange light gave her a fright. She stopped her movements, and peered through the gap in the curtains. Sylvie's apartment was constructed in an L-shape on the 5th floor of her building, wrapping around a corner. Anna realised that of course she was looking across the few metres of space along the inside of that corner, and into Emil's room. The orange light was the cigarette he had just lit, standing at his open window.

Anna's body froze completely -- but then quickly relaxed as she realised that he wouldn't be able to see her in the dark room. This meant she was safe to admire him, though the admiration was tinged with amusement at how either vain or warm-blooded Emil was. Despite the fact that it was nearing freezing outside, Emil had stripped off his shirt to stand at the open window, as if he felt the need to show off for the night sky. This meant she was able to marvel at the slabs of muscle across his chest, and the clear lines of the abs across his stomach.

"Is he...flexing?" She wondered, "For who?"

Vanity it might have been, but she had to admire the moonlight on his muscles as they moved like ropes under the skin of his arms. She twitched the hairbrush back up towards herself, then stopped as she was distracted by a message popping up on her phone -- Sylvie.

"Sorry! Will be back very late, or maybe tomorrow! See you at brunch."

Well, Sylvie was clearly going to experience the real thing tonight. Why couldn't Anna? Why was she stuck with a hairbrush and sexual frustration? The last time she'd had sex was over a month ago with Alain, her first and last boyfriend, and it had been deeply unsatisfying, as she could tell he was no longer making an effort. Didn't she deserve something for herself? That desire, and the excitement she'd felt yesterday in the spa, pushed her towards something that she would never have expected herself to do.

Without stopping to think, she rolled off the bed, and turned on a lamp in the corner of the room. It was only small, and cast just a faint glow over the bed. Enough though that she would be visible from the outside. She walked back over the bed, and lay down where she had been. Just like that, she knew that she was bottomless in the faint light, in full view of Emil. Now it was her who wasn't able to see him due to the difference in lighting, though she could still see the faint glow of his cigarette.

She moved her heels up the bed until they were almost next to her ass. She opened her legs, exposing her pussy and the small strip of dark hair above her clit. The hairbrush was in her hand, and she started again to slowly push it inside.

Anna was in two minds as she kept playing with herself. There was a big part of her brain that was screaming in panic, sending shivers through her muscles, and making her skin come up in goosebumps. What was she doing? This wasn't some random guy in a spa, this was Sylvie's roommate. But there was a bigger part of her mind that was stubborn, almost defiant, wanting to do anything that could bring her what she'd been longing for.

She slid her shirt up, allowing one of her large breasts to pop out. Lying on her back, they hung towards the side of her body, but there was no hiding how large they were. She licked a finger and traced it around her dark areola. Peeking between her lids, she could see that the light of the cigarette was still there at the window, not moving.

Despite how aroused the show was making her feel, it wasn't quite enough. There was some blockage, something not allowing her to fully let go into pleasure. She kept thinking of how the warm skin of the man's cock had felt in the spa as it brushed between the cheeks of her behind. Well...maybe one muscled man was as good as another?

All of a sudden, she dropped the hairbrush and lunged off the bed and towards the window. With one hand she ripped it open, and with the other she pulled the bottom of the curtains together so they hid her naked legs.

Emil was so shocked by having her burst out a few metres from his face that he dropped his cigarette, juggling it between his hands. He turned back to go inside, then turned around again to face her, then settled into a pose as if he had only just noticed she was there. Anna burst into stifled laughter at how transparent and hopeless the effort was.

"Hey...you!" She whispered across the few metres of air to Emil, her breath steaming in the cold air.

"Oh, I, I didn't see you! Yet. Now I mean. Just, good to see you again!" He stammered out.

"Shh! I know you watch. It is ok. I want you to see. I want you."

"You...what?"

"I need...uhm...fuck. You are very beautiful. So, you come here? You have a...preservative? Durex?"

"Wait, really?" Emil had the expression of a man who wasn't sure whether he should look this gift horse in the mouth.

"Yes. But not to tell Sylvie, you promise? And not to talk tomorrow. We do that this never happen."

"So, you want me to come over there, and have sex with you?"

"Yes!" How was this so difficult to explain, she thought. "No talk. Just fuck. Then you go."

Finally the message seemed to get through to Emil, and Anna giggled as he self-consciously flexed his muscles again.

"Well...let's do this then!"

He turned away from the window and hurried inside. As soon as she shut her own window, Anna was suddenly filled with nerves. She slapped her cheek lightly to stop her courage draining away. "Come on! You deserve this. You deserve this." She had stood naked in front of whole groups of people just yesterday. Being naked with one man in a private room was nothing compared to that.

She got on the bed and pulled off her shirt. Strangely, part of her nerves were the awkwardness of the language barrier. She struggled to find the English words to communicate with Emil, and she found it very unsexy to have to speak in broken English. To send a strong non-verbal message -- and hopefully to get him going quickly -- she got on her hands and knees, pushing her face into the bed sheets. The position simultaneously made her feel more safe, not being face to face, but also more sexy. She knew Alain had loved to take her from behind, and she figured that few men would complain given how full and round her ass was.

There was a soft knock at the door.

"Yes!" she whispered.

She heard the door open and close, footsteps come across the room, and then stop. She looked over her shoulder. Emil wore only a pair of jeans, and held a condom and lube in one hand. His gaze was fixed on the view in front of him. Anna's curved and soft body on the bed, her dark hair draped across the pillows, hiding her face. Her short but strong legs pointing back towards him. Her heavy breasts hanging between her arms, nipples hidden against the sheets. Her sharply arched back, pushing her face into the pillows. But most of all, her incredible ass raised in the air. The rounded cheeks not entirely hiding the small dark spot of her asshole, and the wet lips of her pussy between her legs.

She couldn't blame him for looking like he'd been hit by a frying pan.

"Please," she hissed, "Fuck me."

She no longer needed to tell him twice. Emil frantically ripped off his jeans to reveal an average sized but beautifully shaped cock that was already hard, springing up in front of his hard stomach. She moaned at the sight, her body alive with the desire to feel a real man inside her.

He struggled through getting the condom on, then hopped up on the bed behind her. After all that enthusiasm, he still hesitated for a moment.

"So...do you want..." he asked haltingly.

"OUI!" She whisper shouted at him. "Hard. Please"

Finally Emil seemed to accept his role, and shuffled forward. She admired the sight of him massaging his tip and shaft with lube, then buried her face in the pillows. It felt like every muscle was tense with anticipation. She twitched as she felt the tip of his cock brush her lips, then a sudden pressure as he pushed forward. A deep groan came from her throat as she felt him get deeper and deeper until it felt like she couldn't take it -- then pull back gently and push again. "Finally", she thought, before switching off conscious thought.

She felt him pick up the pace and build into a good rhythm, panting as he did. The pressure of his cock thrusting in and out was incredible. She yelped as he suddenly slapped the side of her ass, then moaned loudly to show that it was appreciated. He smacked her again with one hand, the other holding her slightly chubby hip and helping him drive into her.

To Anna, this was all she had needed. The spa experience yesterday, the arousal throughout this day, playing with herself earlier, all had gotten her to the edge, and a hard cock was going to bring her over before any time could pass.

"Please...touch me," she choked out.

Fortunately Emil got the message, and without adjusting his stroke he bent over and wrapped both arms around her. One grabbed her left breast, lifting it off the sheets even as it spilled out of his hand. The other went between her legs, searching for and finding her clit. Almost as soon as he touched it, pressing on her, Anna came without warning.

It felt like her body was almost exploding, pleasure so much it was almost painful as wave after wave crashed out from where Emil's hand was pressing and his cock was pounding. She pushed her ass back into his body as he pushed into her, feeling her skin light up everywhere it touched his. As she came she was simultaneously in bed with Emil and back in the spa being watched by the man as she clutched her breasts. She screamed out into the pillow, her hands clutching the sheets.

As her orgasm faded away, she realised the pleasure hadn't disappeared entirely. She wanted to keep fucking this man, she wanted to be seen by him, and she wanted to make him come. She lifted her head out of the pillows, and turned over her shoulder to Emil, whose face was glowing with satisfaction under his cropped blond hair.

"Now...you...and me again"

Emil got the message that he could really let himself go. He stretched his body up as he increased the pace of his stroke, towering above her, then reached down towards her. He gathered up her hair in one hand, wrapping the long strands around his fist. He then pulled back, raising her face up, and sending shivers across her scalp that travelled all the way down to where her nipples grazed the sheets.

"Yes that's right, fuck me hard, make me cum, take me." She was speaking French now, without even noticing. For his part, Emil had given up on English and had slipped back into German, panting out words she didn't understand. She could feel sweat starting to run from his body, and was impressed by his stamina.

"Ok. Cum. Please!" She gasped out, feeling his grip tighten on her hair. His pace quickened even more and he was frantically grasping, squeezing and smacking her ass. The smacks were painful, but sent darts of pleasure through her pussy. She stepped up her own movements, jiggling her ass up and down slightly, bouncing it along his thighs. Suddenly she could feel his cock get even harder still and expand slightly. His panting turned into a repeated "Ja ja ja ja ja."

With her head pulled back by her hair, Anna suddenly noticed a small mirror on Sylvie's bedside table. It was angled perfectly, capturing her face, eyes half shut with pleasure, and her right breast swinging back and forth with every motion. She could see Emil's hard body behind her, and the way his thrusts forced her ass cheeks apart. And she saw the expression on his face of utter relief and achievement as he came, his cock twitching and juddering inside her. The sight set off her own, second, orgasm, less intense but deeply pleasurable as warmth burst in her pussy and she felt wetness seep onto her legs.

Finally, Emil's pace slowed and stopped. He was bent over her back, and she shuddered as she felt him pull out. She turned over and flopped onto her back, finally giving him a full view of her breasts as they shifted back and forth.

"That was very good. You are a beautiful boy. Now you can go"

Emil laughed and shook his head with amusement. He suddenly fell forward on to her and she gasped with shock as he rubbed his face against her breasts, then swiftly kissed them, locking his lips around her nipples and sucking until it almost hurt. He ran his lips all the way down her soft stomach, and then gave her throbbing clit a deep kiss that made her shout out with pleasure.

He stood up and looked at the woman on the bed, gasping and sweating. He smiled. "Ok. Now I can go."

---

"What the sexiest thing you've ever done? Or the most sexy memory you have? You know the one, what you think about when you're bored of porn?"

Alex laughed at Sylvie's question and looked away from her, across the restaurant. Sylvie's date for the evening was Alex, a Dutchman with a British father. His dad had given him the charming English accent, but the slicked back long dark hair, height and easy direct manner was all Dutch. He was a bit older than 24 year old Sylvie, and was an associate for a consultancy her law firm had worked with.

She had already decided that she would go home with him, and had turned the conversation over dessert to more interesting terrain. But his expression after her question caught her interest further.

"Oh you have one don't you! You thought of one straight away. Now you have to tell me."

"No! Honestly I was just thinking."

"Bullshit! Don't lie to me, you immediately knew what I meant. Tell me."

"Well...do you have anything good to tell me if I do?"

Sylvie laughed, volume added by the bottle of wine they'd shared, dark eyes twinkling "Oh trust me, if you give me something good, I'll tell you a story you will not believe."

Alex was still for a moment, a calculating look in his eye, and then he shrugged. "Ah why not. You might think worse of me by the end, but we'll see..."

"When I was 19 years old, I hadn't seen a woman naked in real life. This was the month I started university, and I was still a virgin, very shy. I promise, I've gotten more interesting since then!

I was at a swimming pool with my friends, and we were getting ready to leave. The changing rooms were these little booths that you went into, all in a row. On the walk to the rooms, I was following this girl who must have been a few years older than me. An age difference enough that she would never have even looked at me. The main thing I remember is that she had incredible tits, really large and bouncy."

12