Rewards of Being an Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex caught himself and looked at Sylvie. "You don't..."

"No continue! Please." A mischievous grin danced around her lips. "I'm quite enjoying the story of horny young Alex, don't leave out the details."

"Well, in that case...her arse was pretty stunning too, especially in a tight white bikini. You can tell that I haven't forgotten the details. Anyway, she had a guy with her, older again than she was. Of course I can't remember much about his body."

Sylvie rolled her eyes and mock pouted.

"So they walk down a hall lined with these changing booths, and then she quickly dives into one and pulls him in behind her. Trying to be subtle, but it looked so suspicious. So I went into the one next to them, and pulled the door shut quietly.

I don't quite know what I was expecting. I think the idea of being next to this couple about to get changed was already quite sexy. I'd just gotten out of my swimsuit myself when I heard this little noise starting from the booth next to me.

It was this really gentle 'ah ah ah'. Really quiet, but I knew what it was. I'm sure I went beet red, and that wasn't the only place the blood was flowing. I put my ear to the wall, and could definitely hear these little gasps, and a quiet slapping.

Now...this is the bit where you have to remember I was a horny 19 year old who'd never seen a naked woman. Seriously, I wouldn't do this today! But there was a little gap between the wall and the floor. So I dropped my black swim shorts on the floor, and then put my phone camera on. Just on, not recording, I wasn't that creepy. I put the phone face up, right next to the swim shorts, and slid it inch by inch up to the wall.

Well. At a certain point, the lens was just close enough to the bottom of the wall that the screen started to show what was on the other side. But you wouldn't be able to see it from their booth. All they'd see was a black line, camouflaged next to my black shorts. Anyway, I don't think they were paying enough attention.

Not to spoil the ending, but obviously they were fucking. She had her head up on her arms against the door, with her tits swinging back and forth, and her back arched to bring her arse up. Her boyfriend was standing behind her, just pounding away. On my screen I could see a great view of her tits, her stomach, and then even his dick going in and out.

Honestly I thought I was about to cum on the stop. I completely lost control, whipped my dick out, and started jerking off watching what was happening. I could hear her gasps getting a little louder, and then all of a sudden these soft grunts from the guy. I just exploded, cum all over the wall. Kind of poetic, in a not at all poetic way, that I came together with them.

The moment the horniness faded though, I immediately panicked. Whipped the phone away, though not before I caught a really good glimpse of her arse as he pulled out. Wiped the cum off the wall with my towel -- quite polite I thought -- and got dressed.

But the main reason the memory is still a fond one, I guess, is that it really changed my attitude. I wanted to be the guy banging his girlfriend in a changing room stall, not the guy sadly jerking off next door. Don't get me wrong, it's still one of the hottest things I've ever seen, in a very wrong way, but I didn't feel great at the time. So that week I just decided to be a more confident guy. Had a few beers at a party a few days later, pushed myself to talk to a girl, and lost my virginity that night.

But that's another story."

Sylvie was leaning forward on the table, head on her hand, biting her lip. Now he had finished his story, Alex seemed nervous about how much he'd shared. She could imagine why -- peeping on people in changing rooms wouldn't normally be the way to her heart -- but on this night the honesty felt very attractive.

"Do you like to watch," she asked.

Alex thought for a second. "I think so, yes. Not in that way, the creeping way. But I do like to see my partner or whoever I'm with naked when I'm not. There something powerful in that. You know, if she's in the shower, and you stop to watch. Or if she's undressing, or getting dressed."

"How does it make you feel?"

"God, pff, I don't know? In control I guess? Like I have an advantage? You're really digging into this aren't you," he laughed.

"Well let me tell you my story, and you'll see why I ask. So yesterday I was at a spa..."

---

An hour later he was letting her into his apartment in a fashionable new area of the Dutch capital. As he let her through the door, politely stepping aside to let her go first, Sylvie's heart was pounding again. She felt similar to how she had in the spa, as if her body was taking her places with her mind racing along behind, trying to catch up.

They walked into his living room, which was open to the kitchen. Typically for a man of his age, it was furnished very minimally, with pride of place given to a large TV. She did appreciate the spaghetti western posters on the walls, which gave the space some personality at least. At the end of the room there were floor to ceiling windows, which looked out over a river.

She turned to Alex, who looked hesitant for a moment.

"Are you sure you're comfortable with this?" he asked. "You know we can stop anytime."

She took a deep breath. Thinking about what they'd agreed to do, she felt the way she had yesterday. Nervous, embarrassed, but also incredibly excited and aroused. She looked at the windows at the end of the room.

"Don't worry, it looks out over the water. No one should be able to see in. Unless you're up close and can be seen from below. Or someone has a telescope."

Sylvie laughed and nodded. "Let's do it. And if they have a telescope, let them watch."

Alex smiled. His hesitation was put away, and he was back to his confident self as he swept his hair out of his eyes. He put his hands in the pockets of his light grey suit, and leaned against the kitchen island.

"Get undressed then."

Sylvie's hands were trembling. What had seemed such a sexy idea in the restaurant was now very nerve-wracking, standing in front of this fully clothed man

She reached up behind her shoulders, and pulled the zip of her green dress down to her lower back, her shaking hands fumbling with the zip. The loose cloth slipped off her shoulders and fell down, leaving her with only her bra covering her upper body. Her hair was tied up in a bun, leaving her neck and shoulders exposed. Alex could get a good look at the lines and shapes of the geometric tattoos that swirled across her upper arms, collar bone and chest. The cool air prickled against her skin, and she could feel her petite breasts heaving up and down as she breathed heavily.

She'd chosen the bra with great care -- light green shiny silk to match her dress -- so she was pleased when Alex said, "Leave the bra on. Take your dress off."

She shuffled the dress down her toned olive thighs, goosebumps rising as it quickly fell to pool around her feet.

"Now leave the heels on, but take your underwear off."

She stepped out of the dress, and began to roll off her underwear. The moment her pussy was exposed to the air, she felt an extra chill. She was definitely getting wet. She quickly pulled off her underwear, stumbling slightly on her heels, and stood before Alex, wearing nothing but a bra and her heels.

A grin crept onto his face, and she was overcome by a wave of embarrassment. What was she doing! Almost completely naked in a strange house, with the curtains open. She reflexively covered her pussy with her hands, though her upper arms inadvertently pushed her breasts together. She felt redness spring to her cheeks, and run down to her breasts under her tattoos. Somehow she was feeling both silly and vulnerable, with only a bra on and wearing heels inside, but also incredibly sexual. It was a different experience than the spa, where everyone had been naked. Here it was just her on display.

Alex leant back further, smiling. He was making no effort to hide how much he was enjoying this, and she watched the bulge in his pants growing, moving under the fabric.

"Ok, now you can take the bra off"

She fiddled the clasp open, and tossed the bra at him. He snatched it from the air and laughed. She did her best to stand tall and proud, pushing out her breasts, dark brown nipples stiffening. She didn't have the biggest breasts -- certainly not compared to Anna -- but she was proud of how perfectly they stood out from her chest, without any sagging. Her desire to show off fought with the sense of awkwardness of a situation which she'd never encountered, being fully naked in stark light as a clothed man stared at her breasts.

Alex laughed, seeing how Sylvie was caught between wanting to cover up and show off.

"Well don't just stand there. Let's get you to the shower."

---

His bathroom was lovely, all tiles and glass, though she was too nervous to appreciate the elegant design. He followed her in as she kicked off her heels, standing with her small bare feet on the cool tiles. She saw him looking at her feet.

"Is that...your thing? Feet?"

"What? God no. I was just thinking of that guy in the spa you jerked off with them. I bet he's got a new fetish. Well...what are you waiting for?"

She pushed open the huge glass door, stepped inside, and shut it behind her. She looked quizzically at the shower rack, where there was a distinctly feminine shampoo and body gel. She glanced at Alex, standing against the sink, who had the good grace to look embarrassed.

"You know...it's only polite to have something on offer when women stay over."

She shook her head, and turned the water on, waiting until it got warm. The initially cold water falling in front of her gave her an excuse to cross her legs and cover her breasts, hiding herself from his gaze. Their agreement had been simple. She would shower, he would watch, keeping his clothes at least mostly on.

Once the water warmed, she stepped under the stream, and turned her back to Alex. She heard a soft moan from him as he took in the view of the water running down and over her tightly rounded ass. She undid her hair from its bun, and let it soak, dark wet strands hanging down to the small of her back. She closed her eyes, put some rose-scented shower gel in her hands, and began to soap up her body, tiptoeing back out of the water. The rising steam kept her warm, and she could almost forget that there was a man behind her watching. Finally, she turned around, and they both gasped.

Alex's breath was taken away by the view in front of him. He'd already seen her naked, but there was something impossibly sexy about the wet sheen of the soap over her breasts, the dapples of foam and drops across her tattoos, stomach, and thighs, and the streams of water running over the slightly swollen lips of her pussy and down to the ground. He tightened his grip on his cock -- the cause for Sylvie's gasp.

She had turned around to see Alex still wearing his suit, but just unzipped enough to have brought out his cock. She was so taken aback that her hands automatically flew to cover herself, but she forced them back to her side. From what she could see sticking out from his right hand he was well-sized, though not the huge shaft she had recently seen at the spa. He'd clearly been stroking for long enough to get fully hard, and his cock was pointing straight towards her. Her heart pounded in her throat.

She looked him straight in the eye, stepped back under the hot water, and began to massage the soap across her breasts, flicking her nipples, and enjoying the warmth that followed the smooth sliding of her hands over her skin. She turned around, and pushed her ass towards him, using her hands to sweep the soap off, slapping herself as she did. She hadn't even touched herself between her legs yet, but she could already feel her clit throbbing with arousal, feel the wetness almost dripping.

Having this man watch her, being so naked and vulnerable in front of him, but at the same time knowing that it was her body turning him on so much, was almost too much for her. There was a small ledge at the back of the shower, and she sat down on it. The feeling of being under his gaze was so arousing that it made her want to go even further. She opened her legs as wide as they could go, and saw Alex's eyes widen in turn and his stroke quicken as he looked straight into her pussy.

Sylvie slid a finger deep inside, twitching it upwards as she did to put the exact right amount of pressure to bear. She wanted to scream, it felt so good. She brought her finger in and out, in and out, moving it around easily in the slick wetness of her pussy. Her left hand moved in to start rubbing her clit, and this time she did scream, softly. Time seemed to slow down as she masturbated, and her body felt like it was on fire in the heat and steam of the shower. She couldn't believe that she was fingering herself in front of this man she had just met, but eventually she forced herself to look up at him.

He was standing leaning with one hand on the shower door now, the other still around his cock, moving up and down. She could see beads of precum making their way out of the increasingly red tip, as his foreskin slid up and down.

"Wait..." she gasped out. "Not yet...please...wait. Promise, will be good."

Alex groaned, but slowed his pace, his eyes still roving over her body, coming back to between her legs.

"I'm...almost...oh!"

Her orgasm rushed over her all of a sudden, all her muscles tensing and squeezing. She stifled another scream as waves of pleasure rolled out from her clit and within her pussy, where her fingers still frantically worked. The strands of wet hair hanging down over her dark nipples felt incredible sliding back and forth, and the sensation made her breasts feel even more full and swollen. She threw her head back, panting as she thrust against her hand.

Eventually she opened her eyes and looked at Alex. He had the expression of someone who'd just seen a minor miracle, eyes wide and mouth hanging open. He'd let go of his cock, and she could see how red it was, twitching all of its own accord. She had no idea how he'd been able to keep himself together.

"Oh mon Dieu...now it's your turn."

Before he could get back to work on himself, she turned the shower off, slid onto the floor, and pulled open the glass door. She propped herself up on her knees, and brushed her hair back behind her ears. He looked down at her and smiled.

"I think I like where this is going. But uh...I don't think I'm going to break any endurance records."

She looked at the cock that was now standing up proud in front of her face. His shaft was nice and thick, and slightly curved. It tapered to a very prominent and red head, with precum still almost dripping from the tip. She sighed deeply, incredibly relaxed after her orgasm, and feeling intensely generous towards this man who had been oh so patient.

She opened her mouth and gently took his head between her lips. She moaned at the feeling of his warm skin, and the taste of his precum. She kept up the moan, making sure he could feel the vibrations in her lips. As she moved his cock further into her mouth, she flicked it with her tongue, running it around the edge of his foreskin and playing with the hole at the tip. She fell into a steady rhythm, pushing his shaft as far back in her mouth as she could take it, then tilting her head back up so she could dart around with her lips and tongue. Back and forth, back and forth.

Sylvie peered up at Alex, and saw he had his eyes closed, mouth twitching, as he supported himself with his arm against the wall. She imagined he must be torn between wanting the pleasure of this French girl sucking his cock go on forever, and giving in to the urge to just let go.

Manoeuvring him out of her mouth, a mix of water, spit and precum running down her chin, she said lightly "I don't want you to hold back. In fact, I'll make sure you don't."

She kissed his tip lightly before welcoming his cock back in, picking up the pace. Sylvie decided, quite on the spot, that she was going to let him cum in her mouth. She'd almost never let anyone do that, but she felt that it was the only appropriate way to complete this tableau for Alex. And besides, she was very proud of her handsfree blowjob technique, and didn't want to spoil it.

Quite quickly, Alex gasped out "Yeah...I'm gonna cum."

She tightened her grasp on his shaft with her lips, and looked back up at him. She grabbed her breasts, squeezed them tightly, pinching the nipples between her fingers, and winked at him. That was enough to send him over the edge.

Her only warning was his shaft somehow getting even harder, before suddenly a burst of hot liquid shot out of his cock. She kept on twirling the tip of her tongue around the tip of his cock as more and cum flooded out, filling her mouth with the strange, salty, musky taste. She could hear Alex panting and jerking back and forth, and he even whimpered as she increased the suction on his tip, bringing yet more cum onto her tongue.

At last the flow came to a stop. She took his cock out of her mouth, touching his firm shaft for the first time with her hands, and licked the tip clean -- quite an accomplishment with a mouth full of cum. She stood up, letting his slowly fading cock slide between her breasts and over her stomach and pussy as she rose up. When they were face to face, she moved her lips up towards his, and was amused to see his eyes widen in a slight panic.

She swiftly gave him the lightest of kisses on his lips, then swallowed, feeling his load slide away. Quite like an oyster, she thought. She grinned, and opened her mouth to show her work.

"So," she said with a smile, "now what's the sexiest thing you've ever done?"

12