All Comments on 'Rewind'

by juanwildone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Same old slut

once a slut always a slut. tommy would be better off ditching the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Sad Story... Ditch The Bitch!

I'm glad that the "Tominator" won over his slut wife, and he shoyuld definitely take the film to the nearest divorce lawyer, and throw the horrid cunt out into the street. At my Bachelor Party, I was offered of the charms of the hired stripper, But I was honest and faithful, and wanted the same from my wife. So I said NO!!

And when my wife finally found out that I had refused, she came and told me that she was proud to have me as her husband. She always pointed me out in particular as a good example of manhood to our son, and what a woman should look for in a man to our two daughters.

When my wife nearly became involved with someone while we were briefly separated three years ago, I showed up at her door while he was inside, and came in and talked to them both. We were in counselling, and I said to her "You and I are committed to finishing up our counselling together. Our three children are expecting it, and I will not cover for you.If you want to lie to them, and tell them everythings still "OK", well, I won't stand for it. I will tell them the truth. I was always faithful to you. Are you able to be anything less to me?".

Her little friend got in my face and he suffered a bloody nose and two broken teeth. Small price to pay so far as I was concerned. My wife threw him out, and apologized to me profusely. They hadn't done anything that night yet.

I took her back to our house, and we have never been apart since then. Honesty was always the best policy insofar as I've been concerned, Thank God!

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
Balance the scales

Stag and Doe night infidelities are absolutely unforgivable unless the couple discussed before hand that it would be ok for them to have one last fling before getting hitched. And what kind of shitty friends encourage the bride-to-be to suck a stripper's cock??? At least Tommy had the brains and the balls to take advantage of the situation, using it to fulfill his needs. EVERYBODY'S a slut inside, even if they can't do it for real. In marriage, you become each other's exclusive slut. That's what makes it so special. Now, Tommy absolutely must make Brit have a threesome with him and a hot woman. Either that or make Brit watch while Tommy has sex with another woman. Whatever it takes to make her feel the same way he feels disrespected, and to make her truly sorry for what she's done to his manhood. This kind of thing cannot go unpunished. It's too important that Tommy balances the scales.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 14 years ago
Dump the Bitch?

Hell no, Keep her and enjoy the slut. This will be a lot of fun. Use her slutty nature to his own advantage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
why wait a year to get her head right

she is now her husbands slut or she is nothing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bah

You write so well , and then comes the Raac

He was horny ,but the day of the wedding.

She said she couldn't help herself ,sure she could,keep her mouth closed.

If they forced her bite.

Mind you you wrote him up as a willing cuck he got his hard on so it was the fitting story.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Of course she has no respect for him.

For a year plus while dating, he just let her do whatever she wanted . He never said no, he just acted pussy whipped.

He should have been more dominant from the start. She lost respect and knew she could do whatever she wanted and he would just submissively take it.

Now that he grew balls, I don't think he should divorce the cunt. He is the dominant partner and he is going to start to enjoy life.

Why divorce now. He is acting like a man and she is respecting him for it. It was his mistake all along. He shouldn't divorce her because he fucked up. He learns from his mistake and takes his marriage back.

Good story

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

She can be his sex slave now, she deserves what she craves

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Switch from dominant wife to his slut needs more development, it was like you have rushed the all storie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the writing - good description of characters but didn’t like Tommy’s changing character so drastically and so completely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjuanwildone@juanwildone
790 Followers
To all the authors I've stolen from - ya caught me red-handed - at least that's all I'll admit to having in my hand. None of these stories ever occurred - except between my ears, which I should probably go and clean now.