Rex Gets a Full Exam Pt. 01

Story Info
Sexy ginger-haired mature Rex is so ready for his exam!
8.4k words
4.75
6.6k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reader's Note: This story is part of the ongoing Rex series and takes place after What's Bugging Uncle Rex?)

The sun was rising over London. The golden sun was dappling in onto the big bed in Rona's bedroom. Rona had been up for 20 minutes and made a fresh pot of coffee and gently eased back the curtains in the bedroom to awaken the Adonis-like mature stud Rex Davenport from his well earned rest.

What a night! Rona, now in her early 70's, never dreamed that her rather dull life would become so sexually alive! Rex had been like jolt of electricity into her soul and her clit had not stopped thrumming since she laid eyes on him.

They'd done so much in the hours before sleep. Had she ever had so much sex in a short period? She doubted it! Her body was full and pleasing...she was still fit. Some might say almost chubby...but not fat! And the things they did...the positions they found themselves in...WOW!

Rona sat on the dressing table chair and watched naked Rex lay upon the bed. She'd slid into yet another sexy pair of pantyhose...the third since Rex had stepped into her flat last evening. Each time she presented her naked body in just pantyhose...Rex's mouth drooled. He crooned in a very incestuous naughty way, "Just like my mother!"

This mother thing was actually turning Rona on...she loved the raunchy role play element they'd established in one night!

Rona stroked the fish-net style pantyhose as she sipped a coffee...watching Rex with her hungry eyes.

Rex had said he needed to get into the office today. Rona promised a fresh shirt, undies and socks from her ex-hubby's left wardrobe items. And Rona said she'd awaken him before 8 am.

The time was just after 7 am...and Rona just wanted to watch her new younger male playmate as he lay naked.

She knew they were over 30 years apart in age and she loved that too! He, only just 40 or so...and she over 70! How HOT!

She gazed over to his bubbly tight man- ass which caught the rays of morning light. The gently furry legs...so toned and perfect! His bare feet...size 11 and so contoured and artful...she'd sucked those pink long toes and licked those high manly arches last night! The taste and smell was...amazing!

Her mind rested on fucking him with that small fist shaped dildo toy that Byron had lent her. The way his ass cavity gulped it in...his rosebud pucker turning juicy red...and nearly popping out each time she withdrew it from his innards. How he'd loved it! His ass was hungry for toys and more!

She recalled his pink sexy feet resting on her naked shoulders as she squatted between his raised legs as he lay on his back! Oh, the way she fucked him good with that toy- over and over again! His green eyes twinkling and his hand stroking back his sweaty golden reddish locks as he writhed in pleasure on her pillows.

She sipped more of her coffee. Her brown short curls bobbed as she nodded to herself...Rex was the best thing to happen to her...ever!

The lovemaking was intense and her vagina felt hot and a bit sore. His uncut man-stick was BIG....and full in girth. Not a monster cock! But it was hard to adjust to being fucked again after so very long. Rex had been gentle at first...but their passion took off and she'd begged to be fucked hard. And soon his ass was bobbing up and down like a piston between her wide open thick thighs and his museum quality uncut cock was ramming hard and fast into her cunt. It felt like he was inside her womb at times...a womb that never did have a baby.

Her fulfilment last night made her wish a "Rex" had come to her when her womb was viable. But that was not to be. Her ex-husband had been a horror. And that was that.

Rona stood, walking past the dildo on the floor...past one of the shed pantyhose pairs he'd ripped from her body before eating out her wet snatch like a hungry animal.

She sat on the bed...and stroked her fingers from Rex's hair...down his smooth back...and right onto his open ass crack! It was still moist and sticky from their playtime! The rusty golden hairs that encircled his ass-bud felt heavily as her finger played around there. She teased his juicy asshole...loving the sensations in her own clit. And by his laying like this on his front...manly Adonis-like ass up and exposed...she had to play with his tight cycler's ass! He was asking for it! Hell, he was asleep...but he was asking for trouble!

The naughty fingertip made little circles all around Rex's moist ass-bud and he moaned softly...his ass muscles twitched. Rona still held her mug of coffee with her other hand and so she took one more swig and put it down.

Now she moved her nylon-clad legs over closer to Rex's naked form and looked at his furry ass crack in the golden sun. The sight was beautiful now...who knew a male asshole could be so...damn amazing!

She knew why men wanted Rex's ass so badly and now she knew women wanted it too! Rona loved it! The smell of ass and man-sex filled her nose as she moved her round face downward. She parted the cheeks with her manicured finger nailed hands and pushed her lips to his warm anal doorway.

Her "good morning" kiss was full...and lush! She treated his ass like a mouth!

Her eager tongue lashed the muscular ringed fuzzy haired hole...licking the strange new tastes...savoring the sex of last night on her taste buds. Byron's depraved sexual pleasures and her newfound ones! This ass rimming thing was new for Rona...and HOT! She loved eating Rex's ass!

She wanted to buy sex toys to use on him...a strap-on was first on this mental list!

Rex's mind began to join the new day from dreamland...and he made a soft sighing sound from deep inside his chest.

"Oh, Rona...what a way to wake a guy up...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" he said and let his sweaty large feet spread wide to allow the big busted old gal easier admission to his ass feast!

Her tongue pressed with force and entered his ass-bud...and she licked...deep and hard! Rex thrust his tight ass up and down...fucking the bed with his uncut raging hard cock. The pre-cum flowed from his juicy cock-knob and was soaking the bedding as it made a slick pool for thrusting in! Every lick of Rona's skilled tongue was brining him closer to yet another spurt of hot seed!

************

Back on Greenvale Terrace that early morning...dear nephew Collin sat alone at his new laptop PC. He'd spent a sleepless night after those few hours between Lorna's MILF thick thighs.

His face was still wet with her many orgasmic spurts. He knew at his age...of just over 21 now, that he was gay. The act of making his adopted Auntie Lorna cum a few times was thrilling and sexy...he even got hard...but he was gay!

He used his fingers on her swollen clit and ate deeply...she had shouted guidance loud and clear. She knew how to make a man do what was needed...and Collin learned much! The main lesson learned...he knew how to make a woman cum!

He did not fuck her...albeit she asked. But he refused and came back to his own room with the new laptop PC and watched the spy cam playback over and over.

His skinny body shoved between her nylon hose-clad legs...her shouting with pure joy each time she came. He saw it all...and yet he could not masturbate to it. He wanted Uncle Rex...he was the man that made Collin want to melt!

Collin lifted his new gold-rimmed specs and rubbed his tired eyes. He stroked his hand thru his now short brown hair.

Watching Uncle Rex as he went about his daily life was going to be thrilling. Auntie Lorna was going to make his uncle get into all sorts of sex with people...all so she and Collin could watch it by spy cam!

He knew Auntie Lorna was a little jealous last night when his uncle chose to stay out...that made her needier of being eaten out to cum and cum again. And Collin had served her needs well.

He knew she was still asleep. She slept in Uncle Rex's bed...and her naked full figure could be seen in the spy cam feed as the sun rose and lit her perfectly.

It was clear she'd be moving down the street to her own place this week...she'd made a few late night calls to see to that! She knew Uncle Rex needed space...and she was going to make sure he got it. And make sure he had lots of hot sex with all sorts of characters! Auntie Lorna had promise Collin this...and also assured him that someday his uncle would invite him into his bed! Collin lived for that day...he wanted his Uncle Rex so very badly!

********************

Rona had located a nice blue long sleeve shirt, so nice to have ex hubby's leftovers. She also found medium men's black briefs and some long formal black socks he'd worn to a few formal occasions.

Rona laid these on the bed with his trousers from last night and the belt and tie as well.

As she fiddled with his clothing, the medical card from the doctor fell out.

She noted the specialized male health element and nodded to herself. If Rex was going to be so sexually active, he needed a good "male health" doctor to keep an eye on his needs.

She sauntered over to the open door of the adjoining bathroom. Rex was busy showering...and left the curtain ajar so she could see in.

Now she was wrapped in her robe but was still only wearing the fish-net pantyhose...and nothing else!

She came close and watched Rex's wet naked six feet of manly form washing. That body of his was so perfectly fit...not overbuilt; just pleasingly muscle toned and mature! He was soaping his asshole and then moving to his uncut cock...working his fingers into the ample foreskin. He was still hard...damn! Was this the sex herbs from Byron's tainted cocktail last night? Or was Rex always horny? She hoped it was the later! He was so sexual! It made her wet inside her cunty all over. If he did not have work...she'd be in that shower too!

"Rex, I found that doctor's card in your pocket while I laid out the clothes...make an appointment today. With you having unprotected sex with guys and gals...be safe please. Have a full exam!" she said as she stood watching him.

Rex agreed and promised he would call during his lunch break today.

He glanced at her watching him. His mind was convinced she was just like his mom! It felt so taboo when he thought of her this way...made the sex so damn hot! The slightly chubby but not fat look...busty and well looked after! That was Rona...Lorna and his mother too!

He also watched those thick legs in those net pantyhose...and her feet...not slipper-clad but just in the hose! The robe she'd thrown on covered her nearly see-thru pantyhose crotch but Rex recalled what it looked like from earlier...Oh, yes! The trimmed dark nest and pink juicy vulva within made him nearly cum again from just recalling it!

His cock would not settle down!

"I wish I could stay...all day and play. My cock wants more of you!" he said with a sigh.

But sexy newbie PA Claude was there...work needed doing and Marlene Thomas, his boss, had wanted to "chat".

Rex knew that Marlene...in her 40's too, was no easy boss. She was so bitchy and driven...but he liked her sexy hard ways. In fact, Rex found her sexy! She dressed in heels and hose...those tight skirts that Rex loved and had small but perky tits that showed in all she wore. Her brown styled hair and classy tones always made Rex secretly erect when they met!

So as much as Rex wanted to just play all day...he needed to move on. And Lorna and Collin needed him back home tonight. He'd call Lorna again just to say that tonight...he was all hers!

Rex bent, switched off the water and turned to grab a soft white towel from the bar nearby.

A well-manicured hand was holding the towel in the open shower curtain space and he laughed.

"You are a fabulous maid!" he said taking the towel and quickly drying his dripping reddish golden hair.

"Mother...maid...so many games to play!" she giggled as she pulled wide the plastic curtain and exposed Rex's body to the warm waves of air coming from the bathroom heater vent.

Her short curly brown hair blowing slightly in the breeze it blew...she was so glad she had a touch-up dye job on it last week!

Her hand brushed Rex's still protruding uncut cock shaft as she opened the curtain...it felt wet and hot. She bent and unsheathed the tip...exposing the plumb colored knobby. Her lips kissed the piss slit and her tongue lingered for a few well placed licks!

"Shit! Rona...I'll never get to the office...I'll have to fuck you again!" he laughed and he bent to kiss her forehead.

She moved upward and met his lips with her own...tongue to tongue.

*******************

Rona had stripped the bed...the several places where Rex's cum had spilled needed washing out. She had helped herself to the most recent seed spurt from his hands-free load he'd ejaculated while she rimmed him earlier. Her fingers had greedily grabbed that wad while Rex was entering the shower...her mouth had gobbled that up like sweet honey!

The unmade bed now contained Rex's wardrobe and a little gift!

Rex strode out naked...and began to dress.

Rona followed and watched his tight ass flex with each step...Mmmmm, good! She loved that!

He pulled up the black underwear briefs and smoothed them over his crotch. His erection barely hiding inside!

"These are fine...almost just like your hubby I guess!" he smiled.

"Oh, no...no! You fill those briefs in style. He was a total asshole! You look amazing...Hot...Sexy! He was a total imposter. Not at all alike...have no fear, Rex!" she said with a sigh.

Rex sat on the mattress edge and pulled the long black socks up onto each foot and then up along his lower legs. They were thin...not sheer but fit his feet with such class and style.

"Very sexy!" she said coming to feel the texture along his smooth high arches with her fingertip.

Soon Rex was fully dressed, his neck tie in place and shoes slipped on...he pressed his hands into his pockets.

In one pocket...he felt keys, phone and the medical card from the nice doctor. In the other pocket he located his wallet and...a wad of fabric!

He pulled that out...and a pair of smoky gray pantyhose unfurled from his hand.

"These I wore yesterday...no panties...they have a flimsy built-in crotch. I took them off last night just before I met you. They smell like me...keep them. I have your shredded socks...you have my hose!" she said into his ear.

He pressed the hose crotch to his face.

The smell was feminine and held the allure of fresh pussy juices! He moved to the feet part...and sniffed. Mmmmm, her special toe smells! He smelled again...Hot!

He kissed her lips again...and smiled. His hands rubbed her tits thru the robe...he loved her big meaty boobs!

"I shall cum with these tonight...thinking of you!" he moaned.

"You can even wear them...for your lady house guest?" she kidded lightly.

But Rex actually thought that sounded hot! He might just wear them! That idea was so sexy!

He'd told Rona so much intimate stuff last night in between passionate fucks...all about Lorna and Collin. She was getting closer to him in so many ways!

Rona assured him that when she did the washing she'd put his other shirt in. He could pick it up Saturday. Yes, they'd agreed a meal and sleepover at her place this coming Saturday! A second date was all set!

"I plan on having a few new toys to play with by Saturday...so keep your ass juicy, honey!" she said pouring him a second cup of coffee in the living room where they sat on the sofa.

"Yes, ma'am! I will be ready with my ass open, legs lifted high and feet in the air for you...Saturday I am all yours," Rex said with a boyish grin. He knew between now and then he'd be having lots of sex as well! But Saturday he was all Rona's...her Adonis plaything!

Coffee and Danish pastry were had...and Rex grabbed his coat to leave. A few more kisses and Rex was jogging away down the fire stairs and gone!

Rona was so excited. It was hardly time to visit anyone but at 10 am...she planned to go up to Byron's flat and return the whip and dildo. And to thank him for REX!

**********

Rex's mind wandered as he sat in a seat on the underground train as far from others as possible.

He closed his eyes as the train rumbled towards the stop where his office was...it might have been a million miles away. His mind was full slices and snippets of sex memories from last night.

The Mexican sex herbs had made it all foggy for him to recall...but he knew that Byron was rough. His ass and body ached from all that Byron had done...but he loved it all! The dildo was really a small fist and he'd taken it well...with Byron and later with Rona. His inner cavity was sore...but not that bad! Nope! He loved fisting now...in a matter of speaking. He was new to this stuff...sex in general was new for the late bloomer. Lorna was making sure he was learning much...and so were all his new sex playmates.

Rona was going to be a great escape location from all the stress of busy London advertising work and his life on Greenvale Terrace. Her flat was his hideaway. He made a firm decision...keep Rona a secret! He would always use Rolf and Byron as his location when he was with Rona. He'd alert Rolf to this plan...he wanted to keep Rona in a little private bubble. Someday, maybe...he would share her with Lorna and Collin. For now...she was a secret delight!

Rex wiggled his sexy socked toes inside his shoes and smiled. Life was good! The sex with Byron was amazing and debauched. The sex with Rona had been passionate and very playful. Sex toys were used by both playmates. How crazy and wonderful! Rex's cock was still throbbing in his trousers...would it ever go down?

He must have cum...maybe five times last night? No...more! He lost count. He knew that Byron said he came twice with him...how many with Rona? He came this morning hands-free from her rimming! Lots of cum!

With all this unsafe sex...he knew he'd need a good male sexual health exam often.

This older doctor he'd met on the underground last night could be ready to retire by the look of him...but he was a private practitioner. He may well do it for many years past age 65! He'd call this man today at lunch break...he should get a full exam. And this guy was rather flirty...could this be a full exam with some extra services? Rex's hand now was on his warm crotch log. He felt like stroking it...in public! He was so horny...again!

He also wanted to find out more about his lust for deep anal play. Why? He never was into this ass fun while jerking off before he met Lorna and all sexual hell broke free. This deep secret spot inside his ass cavity...he'd felt a few times with a gentle finger while cleaning himself but...this need to be rammed and probed there? Why?

Also...all this copious pre-cum his cock leaked...was that normal? He was so wet often inside his undies! He was dripping pre-cum now on the train! Why? Doctor Sinclair had to know the answers! Rex would ask lots of questions...and let the doctor probe and poke for answers.

*******************

Rona knocked on Byron and Rolf's door upstairs. She'd dressed in her housedress and left the pantyhose on that she'd worn for Rex this morning. Her feet were clad in her sensible low heels. Her hand carried a bag...inside were the whip and dildo fist toy.

Rex had been gone only 30 minutes now and it was still early...but she wanted to express her thanks to Byron. She was far too excited to wait.

Rolf, dressed and feeling low, was preparing to leave for the shop.

He heard the gentle tapping on the door. Was it Rex? He hoped so...he's probably stopping by to say hello on his way out. Rolf, the middle-aged bear, hoped.

Byron was still passed out...breathing in raspy sounding snores.

Rolf ran to the door only to find a smiling Rona.

"Is Byron awake, Rolf? I just wanted to return these toys and thank him for last night," she said in a breathy way that showed excitement and newfound sex!