Rex Gets a Full Exam Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claude was just about to go and turned to Rex, "If you need me...in any way...let me know!" And he stroked his cock thru his trousers for Rex to see.

Rex nodded. "I may well need another "lunch" break like that one with Marlene soon! I'll call you on the intercom if the need arises! Thanks Claude...you fuck me next!"

Claude left and closed the door to Rex's inner office. He could not stop thinking about Rex's size 11 socked feet and how they felt in his hands...on his lips! He kept sniffing his fingers...manly scent traces of Rex lingered for hours and Claude loved it!

Marlene was pleased just after 12 noon when Rex's ad ideas for Grey Fox came by email attachment. She was very certain that a demand would be issued for his further personal services to her...very soon! Her baby clock was running!

Her mind recalled the feeling of his sheer manly sex power! She'd been clutching his uncut cock shaft with two hands as he shot a huge cum load into her hungry gullet. The warm seed tasted amazing...and felt all tingly with little swimmers! She was sure! He was the right man to get the job done...in the office and in her womb!

Just after 12...Rex phoned Doctor Sinclair's office.

Rupert Truman, the doctor's highly efficient nurse and receptionist, answered the call and got some of Rex's personal data.

The older bald moustached thin man with a high pitched voice was happy to hear that Rex found the doctor on the London Underground.

"The doctor only sees personally invited patients now...he is doing this purely for his love of the male sexual being...his fees are steep but well worth it. A full exam for you, Mr. Davenport?" Rupert said...and Rex could only say he agreed.

"Yes, a full male sexual health exam...yes. That would be fabulous!" he said looking now at his desk calendar for a possible date.

"We have an opening tonight...at 5pm?" Rupert offered.

Rex gulped...and his now growing uncut cock made a thrum. A full exam with that sexy older male doctor...tonight? WOW!

"Yes, that is perfect. I know your building...not too far from here. I think I shall have no trouble making that time...no, that is perfect! See you then!" Rex said and put the phone down.

Rupert buzzed Doctor Sinclair's inner room.

"That very dishy sexy mature man with ginger hair that you gave your card to is coming tonight!"

Doctor Sinclair smiled and pressed his button to answer.

"Wonderful...and I bet you gave him the last slot...the "take all our time" slot at 5pm?" he almost sang.

Rupert assured him that he did...and that he'd see to it that the outer door was locked and all the tools needed for a full exam would be laid out and ready!

Doctor Sinclair smiled in anticipation and stroked his large tool hiding inside his trousers and hidden by his medical lab coat.

********************

Rona's afternoon whizzed by.

In no time she found herself at Gail's lovely cluttered retro hippy basement or garden level flat.

Gail did her exams in the most primitive yet comforting way. She used beanbag cushions with washable covers...and her client lay up on the rug of her spider plant haven of a front parlor in the dappled sunlight coming thru beaded draperies. A large washable sheet covered the plus oriental carpet and the beanbags lay all piled in a heap.

The exam tools...mainly the medical gloves, hand mirror, flashlight, vaginal swabs and the plastic speculum were laying on a small table.

Aromatic candles and mint tea added to the mother earth qualities of the exam.

Gail always worked nude to make her women feel more at ease...she wore a soft pink robe and nothing under.

Her thin body was fit...but a bit bony in Rona's eyes. Her white long hair was pulled back in a tie-dyed bow.

Her narrow face was witch-like if seen in the wrong lighting. It was wrinkled from years of organic garden keeping in the sunshine.

She greeted Rona with hugs and kisses.

Rona slid off her outdoor shoes, as was the custom, and followed her nurse into the parlor.

The fish-net pantyhose became a subject of chat as they were reviewing Rona recent sexual history.

Gail took notes in a spiral notebook as they both sipped the tea while sitting on beanbags on the carpet.

"Very exciting to see you sexually alive again...it's been years since you would have worn fish-net hose!" Gail smiled warmly.

Rona went on and on about Rex...and all that their sexual games and lovemaking of one night had meant to her.

Gail put down her tea and notes.

"Slip off all your clothing...lay back on these two large beanbags and spread wide...I shall warm my hands. Gloves or bare hands?" Gail always asked.

"Oh, bare hands as always...your hands feel warm and gentle. I prefer hands bare...less clinical," Rona said heaving her full bodied self up and began to pull away the clothing she wore.

Gail took the pantyhose from Rona's hand as she pulled the last foot free.

Gail always found women's kinky fetish clothing fascinating.

"These hose...turn Rex on?" she asked fingering the netting.

"His mother wore all sorts of sexy hosiery...and yes, mommy role play suits us!" Rona giggled as she lay back on the beanbags... and spread her thick fleshy legs wide; she braced her bare feet flat on the carpet as best she could.

Now she was totally nude and her hairy pussy faced the nurse.

Gail undid her robe and her skinny almond skinned naked body moved gingerly between Rona's legs...she knelt low and moved closer.

Her outer vaginal exam of Rona began slowly and gently.

Rona's eyes closed as the thin skilled fingers moved around her vulva...feeling, pressing...squeezing. Gail complimented and admired her outer lips and exposed her clit.

The manipulation of the hood and clitoral exam always made Rona feel sexy...exposed...horny! The two had never taken this exam any further than clinically normal...but Rona had a feeling Gail did go further with some women.

"I can see arousal still...your clitoris is swollen...healthy...very pink! I imagine you have had many orgasms in the last 24 hours?" Gail asked as she tenderly felt the exposed clitty with her fingertip.

"I think I came...many times, I was not counting!" Rona said in a raspy voice.

"At our age it gives me pleasure to examine a sexually charged older woman...I already see moistness oozing thru your vulva from inside. You were so dry last time I looked...it's a glory to see this...and smell it!" she said moving her nose close to the pouty pink outer lips that Rona presented.

And indeed...Gail smelled sex! The smell of Rex's cum...and Rona's orgasmic juices!

Rona felt her heart racing.

"I am still aroused. I am picking out sex toys for Rex's next visit...after we finish here. I have never felt so...horny!" Rona said with a huge giggle. It felt so naughty to be horny and to actually admit you felt horny!

The long purposeful finger slid in between her warm outer lips and into her silky, wet...pulsing depths.

A thumb was still resting on her swollen clit!

Rona's eyes rolled back...her hips wiggled slowly into the beanbag cushions.

"Oh, Rona...it's so wet...I feel his seed...your lover Rex...he came so much inside you!" Gail said...her finger probing and encountering Rex's spent jizz.

"He did...OH YES...FUCK!" Rona shouted.

The thumb was making small circular rubs over the clitty...and the finger was still exploring.

"Tighten those muscles for me...GOOD...tighter...YES!" Gail instructed and Rona obeyed.

The sun dappled room began to shimmer in Rona's vision...her mind was on mature stud-man Rex...her wonderful lover! His sexy naked golden furred body...those sexy aromatic perfect feet...his handsome masculine face! Rona was sailing on Rex's ocean of pure lust!

**********************

Much more to cum! Thanks so much for all the great feedback! Part 2 will be up soon!

Hugs from Carol and DJXXX