All Comments on 'Rex Gets a Full Exam Pt. 01'

by TeamCravings

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ohhhhhh how sexy! Love the Rona addition! And love the sexy socks each time Rex plays with others! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Rex rules! Thank you! I love all his adventures!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hello Teamcravings!

Just located the "Rex" series of tales and feel I can't get enough!

Women love gay male tales with a bisexual twist! I can say most of the women I know who read erotica enjoy a good sexy gay-bi male story. And the older cougar characters heat this setting up. Nothing compares to Rex stories! The mix is great!

The foot fetish is not just for men! I love men's socks and feet.

It's very much an instinctual sexual chemical thing..the smell and taste of the male foot.

More Rex!!! He is so hot! Thank you!

TeamCravingsTeamCravings3 months agoAuthor

WOW!!!! Thanks YOU all! More on the way...Rex is never bored! And his lovers LOVE every inch of him!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So hot when bbw wifey sits on my face in her pantyhose as she calls herself mommy and rams the fat plug into my ass..then as my untouched cock explodes, she laughs and calls me gay, twisting the plug again.

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTeamCravings@TeamCravings
Hello All, We are an erotic writing team that enjoy crafting the Rex Davenport Saga. DJ created the main characters years ago and Carol joined the fun in the last five years. Together we have made Rex's world more vibrant and exciting! Love to hear your thoughts. As time will ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES