Rex Harrison PI

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sprang from his chair, covered the distance to her in record time, and threw his arms around the startled woman, hugging her tight. She seemed to melt into him, and he sought out her mouth. The kiss was long, deep, passionate, and mutual in intensity. He crushed her to himself, their tongues dancing.

Finally, parting only slightly, he whispered desperately, "I missed you so much."

Rex came as close to crying as he had since he was twelve.

"Oh Rex, I missed you too," she wailed, pulling his head into another passionate kiss.

Helen then did a strange thing. She took his hand and put it on her breast, and squeezed.

Startled, Rex pulled it away, stuttering, "No, Helen?"

Angry, Helen pushed him roughly away.

"What's the matter? Aren't I good enough for you like that Wheaton bimbo?" she spat.

"Oh, Helen, you are better than she will ever be," he pleaded. "If anyone isn't any good, it's me."

Helen slapped the startled man.

"Don't you say that," she screeched. "You saved my life, and that bitch's life, and...and."

She broke down, weeping uncontrollably in his arms. Great stuttering sobs shook her body like convulsions. He clutched her like someone drowning holds a life ring. Her sobbing went on for some time until it subsided to sniffles.

Finally, somewhat under control, Helen looked into his eyes and said, "I love you, Rex."

"I love you too," he replied without hesitation.

"I know. That's why you pulled back just now," Helen whispered, "but I don't want you to pull back, Rex. I know that I am not your first. You were in the war, and..., well, I want you. I want you to be my first."

"And only," he replied, pulling her into another passionate embrace.