Rhea’s Bitch

Story Info
Rhea’s boyfriend worships her sweaty feet after a workout.
876 words
4.16
23.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edd7pi
edd7pi
10 Followers

"Hey honey, I'm back from the gym. Today was cardio day and I'm exhausted."

Rhea is six feet tall. She's a muscular woman with pale skin and long, black hair.

"Hey, Rhea. Do you want something to eat? I made dinner and I just finished eating."

Her boyfriend, Ed, is 5'6. He moved in to her apartment a few weeks ago.

"Later. After I shower. But first, my feet are sore. You know what that means. It's good that you ate because I have your dessert ready."

He knew what that meant. She liked having her feet worshipped on an almost daily basis, specially after a workout. She's a very dominant woman and she has a lot of femdom fetishes, but she doesn't want to overwhelm him so she's introducing them to him slowly and one at a time. Her goal is to eventually turn him into her feminized sissy bitch but for now, it's just foot worship. That started five days ago.

She led him into another room and sat down on a gaming chair, putting her size 12 feet on the footrest. He grabbed a cushion, sat down on the floor, and removed her shoes and socks. At her request, he put one of her socks in front of him and sniffed it. Then he stared at her large, beautiful feet for a second, contemplating what he was about to do while the cheesy scent entered his nose and she looked at him with pride and lust.

Finally, he grabbed her right foot, put his nose between her toes, and inhaled deeply. Then he puckered up and planted a big kiss on her sole. After a few more kisses, he grabbed her left foot and started giving it some love too. A few minutes passed with nothing but the sound of his kisses and him thanking her for letting him kiss her feet. Then the licking came.

The first time Ed had licked her feet, he hated the taste. It was really salty. He thought it was gross and revolting. But he endured it because he loves Rhea and wants to make her happy. By now, he's gotten used to it. He still doesn't enjoy it, but he only finds it mildly unpleasant now, though it's a little worse when she's sweaty. That doesn't stop him from telling her that he loves the taste whenever she asks, since he knows that's what she wants to hear.

He licks her soles from heel to toe, over and over. Slowly. Making sure to "appreciate" the taste, since he knows that she likes having her queenly sweat appreciated. Then he licks between the toes to get the sweat stuck in there. That's where the smell and taste is the worst and what took him longest to get used to. Little by little, he puts his tongue in-between all ten of her large, smelly toes while telling her how much he loves her beautiful, perfect feet.

After a while, she told him to suck her "succulent toes," as she called them, and he complied. By this point, he's pretty much numb to the smell and taste of her feet. He just takes solace in the fact that she at least has well maintained feet. You can tell that she gets pedicures often. They're very soft and pretty. Plus, her black nail polish is cute.

When he's done, he finishes with two big kisses on each foot. Then he looks up and sees her pointing her phone at him.

"Wait, are you taking pictures of me?"

"Yeah, I couldn't help it, you looked so cute with my feet on your face and in your mouth."

"You're not planning to share those pictures with anyone, right?"

"Well, only with a few friends."

"Wait, no. I don't want people to see me like that, it's embarrassing."

"Oh come on, it's nothing to be ashamed of. All they'll see is that you're the kind of man who treats his woman like a queen. Every girl I show these to will be jealous and they'll wish they had a man who pampers them like you do me. Here, look."

She showed him the pictures. He didn't like seeing his face covered in feet and her toes in his mouth. He felt embarrassed and a little emasculated.

"Okay, but please only show them to girls. I don't want other guys to see me like that."

He was hesitant to let anyone see him worshipping feet, but he wanted to make Rhea happy and he could that tell she really wanted to share with her girlfriends, so he relented.

"Thank you, sweetie. Now go get my food ready while I shower. Oh, and keep this in your mouth while you do it."

With that, she shoved one of her socks into his mouth and kissed him on the cheek before leaving. He lied down on the floor for a while to rest, then he went to get her food ready, looking forward for her to finish showering so she could see him with the sock still in his mouth. Then he could get a soda to wash off the taste of feet. If only he knew what else she has in store for him.


edd7pi
edd7pi
10 Followers