Rhianna and Manuel Colleagues, Love

Story Info
Rhianna and Manuel meet and make love.
10.3k words
3.6
2.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first met Rhianna after she received her Bachelor's Degree from the local university and she came to work for the company where I was working. She accepted a very lucrative job offer from the fashion clothing company whose offices were located in a suburb of a major city where we worked and lived. She was very excited about the job and being associated with the fashion clothing industry. Along with being in the clothing industry, her position was well paid and she had never dreamed of receiving that high level of pay for her employment.

Rhianna had always wanted to be a high fashion model ever since she was a little girl. Even though she is very pretty, very shapely and considered a minority woman her body shape and size just did not qualify her for being a high fashion model. Just why that was I'll never know. I thought that she would have made a really beautiful high fashion model. But, my opinion really didn't mean a whole lot to others especially those who employed young women as fashion models.

In addition to having graduated from the university with honors, Rhianna is a very beautiful and shapely young woman. She stands about 5 Ft.-6 in. tall and she weighs about 125 pounds. Rhianna has that 'much desired' hour glass figure which is described by her 36C-24-36 inch measurements. Her beauty and her very shapely body make her the envy of most girls and women that know her and/or come into contact with her or even those who casually observe her out in public.

One of her most striking assets is her long black hair that hangs down just above the top of her shoulders and which sways back and forth like fine silk as she turns her head from side to side. Her pretty hair frames her beautiful, perfectly proportioned face and accentuates her flawless light milk chocolate complexion. But, her most striking assets are her bright, shining brown eyes that light up her most pretty face and they seem to be full of laughter when another person looks into them. With such alluring assets she is admired by most men, young or old, that come within eye sight of her. She is so striking, her beauty turns the heads of the men who see her wherever she is whether she is at work or just out in public.

Rhianna started her job which she really likes and excels at it. She impressed her supervisor with her quick progress and her efficiency. Rhianna quickly and easily made many new friends in her job and is well liked by her many new friends and colleagues. At the end of her first month her supervisor called her into the office and talked with her about her job progress and her good job performance here with the company.

Her supervisor had noticed that she learned quickly and applied her new found knowledge to her job very well. She also was told that if she continued working at that level of performance she could expect an increase in salary and possible job advancement as well, when suitable company job openings became available.

In her job responsibilities she worked quite often with me, Manuel. I work in a different department of the company. Rhianna's supervisor's and my supervisor's departments were assigned a large project by upper management. Our supervisors in turn assigned Rhianna and me to work together to perform the grunt work on the project and report our progress to each of them on a regular basis.

The project required us to work closely with one another two to three days each week to work on the project and to keep our supervisors informed of our progress. In working with her we got to know each other's work and work habits very well. Rhianna thought that I was a quite handsome young man since I am approximately her age or maybe a little older than she is. I'm about 5 Ft.-11 in. tall and 200 pounds. I have dark hair which compliments my Latin heritage and complexion. She had thought that I was the epitome of a tall, dark and handsome man with my flashing eyes that she thought could see right through her.

When I first met Rhianna I was quite taken by her beauty, her charms and her pleasing disposition and I really liked her, too. She asked me to call her by the name her family and friends called her, Rhia. After several months of working closely with her, I asked her, "Rhia, would you like to go out to a concert downtown with me this coming weekend?"

She said that she had to decline saying, "Oh, Manuel, I would love to go with you but, I have a conflicting commitment this weekend. Thank you very much for the invitation anyway and maybe I'll be available to go with you some other time in the near future."

A couple of months later I asked her, "Rhia, would you like to go out to dinner and a movie with me this coming weekend?"

She thought a moment and she accepted saying, "Yes, Manual, I would love to go with you this weekend." She thanked me for the invitation and I said that I would pick her up at 7 o'clock that Saturday evening at her home. Then she gave me her home address and her personal cell phone number. She told me, "I'm looking forward to seeing you at 7 Saturday evening, Manuel."

On that Saturday evening I rang her door bell at 7 o'clock sharp to pick her up for our dinner date. I was very nervous anticipating being with her and going out with such a beautiful and shapely young woman. And I really wanted to suitably impress her and make her very comfortable being with me and going out to eat and later to a movie with me.

When she opened her door I was met with what I felt was a vision of pure loveliness. She was wearing a creamy yellow color ankle length silk dress that clung to her every curve and accentuated her gorgeous, shapely form. The color of her dress perfectly complimented her beautiful light chocolate complexion. Her pretty dark black hair was shining and beautifully styled. It glistened in the light like spun obsidian glass from her apartment and the overhead light from the building hallway. She had the most beautiful smile on her angelic face and her bright shining brown eyes were beaming back at me.

My heart about melted at the sight of her and I thought that my knees were going to buckle underneath me. Damn, she was just about the most beautiful woman I think that I'd ever seen. I could hardly get the words out of my mouth to say, "Hello, Rhia; you look so stunningly beautiful this evening in your gorgeous yellow dress. Are you ready for us to go to dinner, Sweetie?"

She excitedly replied, "Yes, I am, Manuel, and you look so handsome in your suit and tie, also." With that I offered her my arm and ushered her out of the apartment building to my car. I helped her get into the car and carefully closed her car door as all gentlemen would do for such a gorgeous young lady and then I got into the car and drove us to the restaurant where we were to have our evening meal.

At the restaurant we ordered our meal from the menu and I asked her "Would like to have a glass of wine to go with our meal?"

"Yes, I'd really like that very much." And I asked the waiter to bring us a bottle of fine red wine to have with our meal. We each enjoyed a glass of the wine while waiting for our meal to be served and we had a pleasant conversation about both of our lives, our family, our schooling and our favorite things to do. Our meals were served and we both enjoyed our meals along with more glasses of the wine that remained in the bottle.

We left the restaurant and went to the mega-cinema where we opted for a romantic comedy Rhia chose that was playing in one of the several theaters. I escorted her to the theater and we chose our seats that she liked. Shortly, the movie began and I took her warm hand in mine and held it for a while as she gave me an approving look. Then I gently put my arm around her shoulders and softly pulled us closely together as she cuddled up next to me very submissively during the movie. After every romantic scene in the movie I very gently lifted her chin and tenderly kissed her as she eagerly returned my soft kisses.

After every romantic scene in the movie as I tenderly kissed her I opened my lips and mouth and I gently extended my tongue between and through her lips. Our tongues touched and danced around each other for a few moments. Our kisses began to stir longings in my balls and dick which made it want to spring to life but, I was able to keep it under control. When the movie ended I walked her back to my car hand in hand and then arm and arm. I then drove us back to her apartment. When we returned to her apartment I sweetly kissed her at the door and I told her, "I really had a wonderful time with you tonight, Rhia. And I would like to take you out again if she would like to go with me again."

Rhia responded to me "This has been a really wonderful time being with you tonight, Manuel. I really enjoyed the evening with you, too. And I'd love to go out with you again. Thank you for inviting me to dinner and the movie tonight and for such a wonderful evening." With that I held her and tenderly kissed her again and she quickly disappeared inside her apartment door. I was hoping that she would invite me in but she was back into her apartment before I could suggest coming in with her. I thought to myself, 'I had such a wonderful time with her tonight but, I'm going home with a raging case of the lover's balls'.

Rhia continued to work well with her colleagues and with me and she continued to excel at her job. Her boss continued to give her accolades for her great work and her boss noticed that Rhia worked well with her colleagues and with me as well. As required by our jobs I visited her office each day to go over our mutual assignments and make sure that we each were meeting our job and our on time requirements as specified by each of our supervisors. Occasionally Rhia came to my office to go over and review our work assignments with me. These assignments turned out to be an ongoing job for each of us which entailed continuing contact between the two of us.

A couple of months after our dinner date I asked Rhia, "Do you like sports?"

She quickly answered, "Yeah, I do, Manuel. What do you have on your mind?"

"Good, do you like football?"

To which she quickly replied, "Yes, I do."

I then told her, "Our local football team is playing a home game this weekend and I would you like to go to the football game with me this Sunday afternoon?"

"Is the football game going to be broadcast on TV?"

"Sure, all of our games are broadcast on TV".

She immediately responded, "I would prefer to watch it on TV. The seating is much more comfortable than sitting in the stands on those hard seats and you can see a whole lot more on the tube anyway especially with the instant replays. Would you like to come over to my apartment and watch the game on my big screen TV with me, Manny?"

I quickly thought to myself, 'Damn straight, I'd a whole lot rather be in her apartment with her to watch the game than sitting my bony ass on those hard cold aluminum stadium seats'.

I quickly agreed and said, "That sounds great to me and I'll pick up a couple of bottles of wine for us to share during the game and then later I'll order a pizza for us during the game or after the end of the game, your choice."

Rhia asked me, "What time is the game scheduled to begin?"

"It's scheduled for 2 o'clock Sunday afternoon."

"That's great. Do you want to come to my apartment at 1 o'clock and then and I'll have a light lunch ready for us to eat when you arrive at my apartment. I prefer to watch football on TV as it gives me the chance to get up and move around more freely and do a few other things, too, without having to wait in the crowd like going to get drinks and snacks or going to the rest room."

"That goes for the both of us. I'll be there at your apartment at 1 o'clock then."

At 1 o'clock that Sunday afternoon, I rang her door bell as we had agreed with a paper bag containing the two bottles of red wine in my hands. Rhia answered her door with a beautiful infectious smile on her face. I handed the wine to her as I greeted her with a "Hi Precious" and I put my free arm around her waist, pulled her to me and softly kissed her.

She returned my greeting saying "Hi Handsome" kissing me back then standing aside and allowing me to enter her apartment. As she closed the door behind me, I took her into my arms, holding her tightly and I fervently kissed her with our tongues invading each other's mouth and intertwined with one another dueling for mastery of each other's mouth. I think she won the duel this time.

She was dressed in a crisp white blouse with tight form fitting mid-thigh length shorts that displayed her beautiful rounded hips and her beautiful toned muscular legs. I remarked, "You look so pretty this afternoon, Honey"

She kind of blushed and responded, "Thank you, Manuel. I'm happy to have you here with me this afternoon." Then she led to me into her kitchen where she put the wine in the fridge to chill before the game.

Rhia withdrew a covered container of sandwiches along with a bowl of potato salad from the fridge and brought out some corn chips that she had prepared for us to have before the game. Then she poured each of us a tall glass of soda to have with it. We ate our lunch talking about the game and how we thought it would go and whether our team would win. We ended up agreeing that the game would probably be close but our home team would likely win the game.

After finishing our sandwiches and the our soda, we went to sit on the love seat side by side in front of the TV to watch the football game. At the end of the first quarter she went to the fridge and took one of the bottles of wine out and handed it to me with a corkscrew. She asked me, "Manuel would you please open the wine while I get a couple of wine glasses for us to use, please? There are more sandwiches and chips left it you would like to have more." I poured us both a glass of wine to sip and enjoy during the game. As the game proceeded I held her hand and kissed her occasionally to which she eagerly responded as we enjoyed our loving attentions to one another along with the wine and the football game.

As the game continued I put my arm around her shoulders and drew her very close to me kissing her more fervently and lovingly. She seemed to melt into my arms and returned my kisses with equal fervor. She told me, "This is the best football game that I have ever watched, Manny." as we both took additional sips from our wine glasses.

In response I told her, "No football game has ever been better for me, either, Honey. We are going to have to do this again." Rhia just shivered a moment and agreed with what I had just suggested to her.

At half time of the game we both excused ourselves individually for a few minutes to "pay rent on our soda and wine and we returned quickly before the second half began. Before the second half Rhia poured each of us another glass of wine that depleted the first bottle from which we had begun to drink. She sat closely beside me again on the love seat and we resumed our embrace and our loving exchanges.

During the fourth quarter after we had opened the second bottle of wine, I asked her, "Are you beginning to get hungry yet, Baby?"

Rhia quickly responded, "Yes, I am. How about you, are you hungry yet?"

"Yes, I am. That is the reason I asked you. I kind of thought that you might be hungry. We need to order our pizza. What kind and what toppings would you like on it?" She told me and I made the call to the pizza shop and ordered the pizza with the toppings that she had requested. Our pizza arrived just after the end of the game with our home team winning the game. I paid the delivery person and handed the pizza box to Rhia. She took it to her kitchen, opened the box and put a couple of slices of the still hot pizza on each of two plates for us.

We sat at her kitchen table and enjoyed our pizza talking about the football game and casting longing looks at one another each with a glass of the wine in our hand. When we had finished eating our pizza we took our wine glasses and returned to the love seat in front of the TV sitting very close to one another. We continued to watch TV and make out with each other until we had finished the second bottle of wine. I had a strong urge to rip her clothes off of her and have my way with her. But, I thought, 'She may just not be ready for that yet and I would never treat her roughly like that anyway.'

After the wine was gone and we broke our embrace, I got up off of the love seat saying "I have greatly enjoyed and loved spending the afternoon and early evening with you, Honey. Then I thanked her for inviting me to watch the game with her and told her, "I want to spend some more time with you again, Baby."

Rhia responded, "Thank you for coming over to my apartment, watching the game with me and for the pizza and wine that you brought for us. I loved having you here with me this afternoon, Honey."

"I loved doing that for such a sweet and beautiful woman." And then I said, "I really need to get back home to my apartment."

She walked to the door with me, put her arms around me and kissed me very passionately. I kissed her back in the same fashion as our tongues mingled with one another for many moments. We finally broke our kiss and our embrace and then I told her good night and left her apartment. Again this time I ended up leaving her apartment with a raging case of the "lover's balls". I thought, 'This has to be the last time for that to happen as I wanted to make love with her so very much this evening'.

After I left, Rhia muttered to herself, 'When will he decide that I'm ready for us to make love with one another?' She continued to mutter, 'After all, that is the real reason that I had invited him over here to my apartment this afternoon thinking that it would be the final result of the afternoon's visit'. Well, she thought, 'The next time I may have to be more enticing to him or more aggressive with him to allure him to make love with me.' She thought, 'I guess that I'm going to have to wear more revealing and more enticing clothing that will make him want to take me to my bedroom or let me take him to my bedroom. This is the second time he has left me with my panties very wet and creamy without having had his dick deep inside my pussy.'

At work my professional and personal relationship with Rhia remained strong with each of us continuing to work well together on our projects much to the delight of our respective supervisors. Occasionally, I would invite her out to happy hour for drinks after work and we really liked seeing one another and talking with one another at happy hour. I always made sure that that she was not drunk and that she was able to get home to her apartment safely after our happy hour meeting for drinks. That was especially the case if we left the bar after dark. The last thing that I ever wanted to happen was to see her harmed in any way or in an accident after our meeting for happy hour.

A couple of months after spending our football afternoon together in her apartment, I invited her to go to a concert downtown with me again. Rhia quickly accepted my invitation and I said that I would pick her up that Saturday evening to go to the concert. I picked her up at her apartment and found that she looked very beautiful in a rose colored satin pull over blouse and form fitting creamy yellow slacks. We left her apartment and we drove downtown to attend the concert. We both thoroughly enjoyed the concert and we really had a good time being with one another again and seeing and hearing our favorite group at the concert.

We left the concert and drove back to her home and at her apartment door Rhia asked me if I would like to come in for a drink. I quickly accepted. She opened her apartment door and she anxiously brought me into her home. She asked me, "What would you like to drink, Sweetie?"